Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,062 members, 7,807,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details (70636 Views)

Someone Is Trying To Kill Davido - Kemi Olunloyo / Chioma Finally Leaves Davido - Kemi Olunloyo / 'Chioma Breaks Up With Davido' - Kemi Olunloyo Says Pray For Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 12, 2017
This woman has gone bunkers. How can you reveal your source when your source's medium has not aired the news? So tey u mention the station the producer works? Seems you enjoyed the okro soup you licked in Port Harcourt prison.

1 Like

Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by casa101(m): 2:09pm On Oct 12, 2017
Towncrier247:
Journalist,Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo reports that Davido has allegedly been arrested in connection with the death of Tagbo, his friend who died mysteriously last week. Two more of his friends, DJ Olu and Chime also died mysteriously hours after.
Kemi who seems close to families of the deceased and has been dishing out exclusive updates on her social media pages,wrote; "My TV producer source at Channels news tells me all three OBOHKN associates are the wider subject of the investigation.
This is a developing story. I have to find out the arrest location and verify this is not a "come in for questioning" detention as he has done that and a form was given to him which witnesses told me he TOOK HOME. Something that should be filled at the police station.
Is this the "FALL" of Davido? I begged him soooo much to talk to me or do a presser (press conference)... Davido pls!!!! Speak out about who dropped Tagbo DOA (Dead On Arrival) at the hospital. I'm awaiting a statement from family as they are also waiting for police."
http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/is-this-the-fall-of-davido-kemi-olunloyo-asks-as-she-reveals-more-details

Aunty Kemi STFK.. When Tagbo and Crew were popping hard drugs Na Davido force am into their systems. Davido is innocent till proven guilty

1 Like

Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 12, 2017
He is innocent unless proven otherwise................STOP destroying the young man's career because of accusation angry angry angry angry angry

By the way....wetin concern this Kemi Girl undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by DanseMacabre(m): 2:11pm On Oct 12, 2017
ivolt:

In civilized clime, Davido has not case to answer, it is the irresponsible police force
and the ignorant Nigerian populace that thinks that being in a scene of tragedy means
one is guilty.
No wonder many innocent souls are awaiting trials in police net for simply being arrested
in a crime scene, even though they had nothing to do with it.

I ask again, why should anybody be held responsible for the choice made by a full-grown man?

Are you abreast with the latest turn of events?
Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by tmgold007(f): 2:11pm On Oct 12, 2017
Hmmmmmmmm this one LARGE OOOO .....davido bleeped up by lying .... Na davido won chuk person chukuchuku oooo now police Don dey chuk you .... WELL IF YOU ARE INNOCENT GOD WILL VINDICATE YOU BUUUUUUUT IF YOU GET HAND FOR THE MATTER OOO NI BOO NIBE
Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by ivolt: 2:12pm On Oct 12, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Are you abreast with the latest turn of events?

What is the latest turn of event?
Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by BluntBoy(m): 2:12pm On Oct 12, 2017
midehi2:
This milf sef undecided
Lesbo alert!!
Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by blowjob: 2:16pm On Oct 12, 2017
Towncrier247:
Journalist,Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo reports that Davido has allegedly been arrested in connection with the death of Tagbo, his friend who died mysteriously last week. Two more of his friends, DJ Olu and Chime also died mysteriously hours after.
Kemi who seems close to families of the deceased and has been dishing out exclusive updates on her social media pages,wrote; "My TV producer source at Channels news tells me all three OBOHKN associates are the wider subject of the investigation.
This is a developing story. I have to find out the arrest location and verify this is not a "come in for questioning" detention as he has done that and a form was given to him which witnesses told me he TOOK HOME. Something that should be filled at the police station.
Is this the "FALL" of Davido? I begged him soooo much to talk to me or do a presser (press conference)... Davido pls!!!! Speak out about who dropped Tagbo DOA (Dead On Arrival) at the hospital. I'm awaiting a statement from family as they are also waiting for police."
http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/is-this-the-fall-of-davido-kemi-olunloyo-asks-as-she-reveals-more-details
BUT,WHO BE DAVIDO. angry
Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by mpowa(m): 2:16pm On Oct 12, 2017
sshy:
i cry for ur ancestors.... She dey risk her damn life and damning d consequencea, giving us unadulterated news and u dey ur bed, dey call an investigative journalist sadist.i dey suspect say u gt hand for d death....
The only unadulterated news she does are news of evil and destruction and smearing people's image or body shaming people in the name of reporting. she doesn't ever see any good things happening to people? Is she a carrier or an agent of evil news? She's a sad fellow who's just looking for company - Her days are numbered she will still go back to that kuje prison to finish her watery insectified beans.
Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by Ajekuiya: 2:18pm On Oct 12, 2017
Towncrier247:

Fake news everywhere, someone who was just at the candle night last night, attention seekers everywhere
Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by Belafonte(m): 2:18pm On Oct 12, 2017
Michellla:
Is this the "FALL" of Davido? pun intended
You've got a sharp eye... I like that.

1 Like

Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by midolian(m): 2:19pm On Oct 12, 2017
AlfaWaleFatai:
omenka
Anyone that gives you nightmares must be omen.ka. You must be a flat-head.

Well, this is not your nightmare. I am more friendly grin
Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by phinaluv(f): 2:19pm On Oct 12, 2017
Swagahyk:
I just stumbled upon this lyrics by WizKid

THE MATTER LYRICS
[Intro: Wizkid] Yeah Berry pon dis Starboy
[Bridge:Wizkid]
Dem say dem bad but i swear dem do nothin Dem say dey go throw me punch but i swear dem nor reach o eh 20 man shall fall that day if you cross my lane o eh All your man shall fall that day if you cross my lane o eh.....

Who knows
pls don't bring WIZKID into dis oo
Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by martineverest(m): 2:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Lol. Nice pun.

This is Nigeria though. It's highly improbable that anything like a prison stint could 'fall' on Davido though.

All this invitation ko, arrest ni, na just playacting.
I didnt notice the pun until u mentioned it....good of ya and kemi
Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by Swagahyk(m): 2:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
phinaluv:
pls don't bring WIZKID into dis oo

Did I mention that?
Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by donem: 2:21pm On Oct 12, 2017
midehi2:
This milf sef undecided
I doubt u comprehend the meaning of "milf" haha
Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by donem: 2:21pm On Oct 12, 2017
midehi2:
This milf sef undecided
I doubt u comprehend the meaning of "milf" haha
Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by EBISABA(m): 2:22pm On Oct 12, 2017
Bros u beta dey write ur will if truly u knw abt it. Abi I lie?
Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 12, 2017
We will all soon know.
Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by onatisi(m): 2:26pm On Oct 12, 2017
Mrjo:
The guy Bleep up, he should hav be the one to take his frend to hospital, well i dont blame him cus he's still a small boy

i dont think that was the issue , the issue was that the guy was brought in dead and those who brought him fled, the normal thing should have been to report to the police , even those who brought him to the hospital didnt wait. then when he was quizzed about it , he said he didnt know , so the question now is , the two men who took the victim to the hospital , were they acting on davido instructions or not ?

1 Like

Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by Ojuororun(m): 2:26pm On Oct 12, 2017
DAVIDO DON ENTER TROUBLE O DIS ONE GOBE embarassed embarassed
Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 12, 2017
sense fall on her
Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by marv1: 2:30pm On Oct 12, 2017
Mrjo:
The guy Bleep up, he should hav be the one to take his frend to hospital, well i dont blame him cus he's still a small boy
He is still a small boy in terms of what or he is a spoilt brat.
Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by Ijebusomaada: 2:30pm On Oct 12, 2017
NOTICE!

A new company in the multi level marketing industry is looking for business partners across Nigeria. Call +2348068045223 if you're interested.
Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 12, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Lol. Nice pun.

This is Nigeria though. It's highly improbable that anything like a prison stint could 'fall' on Davido though.

All this invitation ko, arrest ni, na just playacting.
I think he met his match.
Na small men pikin die?
Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by Proffdada: 2:34pm On Oct 12, 2017
angryidle talk
Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by holluwai(m): 2:36pm On Oct 12, 2017
Excuse you!!!?

Looks like this is the only post you’ve read as regards this story...

ivolt:

What lie did he tell?
Don't just read headlines, read the full details.
Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by dejisky(m): 2:40pm On Oct 12, 2017
From my own angle , Davido is still the major suspect here.Were late D Olu and Chime at the Venue of Late Tagbo's Birthday bash.These guys may be silenced in order not to implicate or expose Davido and any of his crew in connection to Tagbo's death.Police should think this way.
Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by AlfaWaleFatai: 2:40pm On Oct 12, 2017
midolian:
Anyone that gives you nightmares must be omen.ka. You must be a flat-head.

Well, this is not your nightmare. I am more friendly grin
Nope i know you're not omenka
you're midolian the notorious mai gworo cool
Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 12, 2017
Mrjo:
Is a 25 years old man (if he is not more than 25) "small boy"? Ina no dey ever get sense for this place.
Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by maysamyor: 2:50pm On Oct 12, 2017
Anticqz:
enemies of WizKid has been brought to shame
I know you think you are wise
Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by Elexdallas(m): 2:51pm On Oct 12, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:
You guys should let him be joooor, when you're in cult, when time for sacrifice comes and you didn't meet up you will pay with your head,

Ihe na atuto na egbu egbu

wetin dz one dy tuk
na davido kill them?

BIKO MECHIE ONU
[b][/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan / Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man / Victoria Ajibola Creates Scene In UBA After ₦1M Was Withdrawn From Her Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.