Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,181 members, 7,807,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Ilaro Poly Gives Advise To All Candidates That Has Not Been Admitted - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ilaro Poly Gives Advise To All Candidates That Has Not Been Admitted (1640 Views)

We Are Being Raped, Robbed — Ilaro Poly Students Cry For Help / Senate Mulls Converting Yabatech, Ilaro Poly To Universities / Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ilaro Poly Gives Advise To All Candidates That Has Not Been Admitted by Noblemaster: 10:23am On Oct 12, 2017
Earlier today I posted an article that the admission list is out

The management of Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro took to their web page to advice the candidates that has not been given admission.

"………..UTME candidates who have not yet been admitted are advised to check the merit list from time-to-time as the list would be reviewed periodically…………………....."

Contact 08149617083 for more info

1 Like

Re: Ilaro Poly Gives Advise To All Candidates That Has Not Been Admitted by squareone(m): 1:53pm On Oct 12, 2017
i chose dem as my 2nd choice any hope for me nd can u check for me @op
Re: Ilaro Poly Gives Advise To All Candidates That Has Not Been Admitted by Noblemaster: 2:49pm On Oct 12, 2017
I won't say you can get admitted but the chance is very small, reason is because it was stated in the advert that "it's strictly for candidates that chose Fpi as first choice or is willing to obtain the change of institution form so as to choose them as first choice "
Re: Ilaro Poly Gives Advise To All Candidates That Has Not Been Admitted by johnsnow2016: 2:52pm On Oct 12, 2017
register

(1) (Reply)

TOTAL/NNPC Past Questions / 4 Ways To Score 250+ In Your Upcoming Jamb / Nigerian Rev Father Builds Free Ultra Modern Secondary School For Poor Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.