Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,031 members, 7,807,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Free School Buses For Children In Rivers State (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Free School Buses For Children In Rivers State (Photos) (22293 Views)

Ganduje Launches Free School Feeding For Primary School Pupils / Governor Aregbesola Commissions School Buses For Public Schools In Osun State / We Need Bayelsa State School Buses To Come Back For Our Students Here In Aba. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free School Buses For Children In Rivers State (Photos) by bedspread: 5:00pm On Oct 12, 2017
Homeboiy:
Na new thing

YES .... na New Thing

1 Like

Re: Free School Buses For Children In Rivers State (Photos) by GloryCardinal(m): 5:01pm On Oct 12, 2017
hatchy:
Rubbish!

Fraudulent projects by wike(d) administration.
Mumu see your life u no go ever appreciate good things in ur life the children he gave the buses did they say they don't like it?
your mates are making money in our there you are here mocking wine.......Mchew

1 Like

Re: Free School Buses For Children In Rivers State (Photos) by YelloweWest: 5:01pm On Oct 12, 2017
My gov
Re: Free School Buses For Children In Rivers State (Photos) by Goddaughter: 5:01pm On Oct 12, 2017
Complete it to where? Did you see any sign where that nonsense was going to?
adem30:
What is big deal if Wike complete the monorail appearing in that Picture? Fashola started in Lagos and did not complete it, and Ambode continue with the Project. Why are these people so wasteful like this?
Re: Free School Buses For Children In Rivers State (Photos) by Clerverly: 5:02pm On Oct 12, 2017
writetopoker:

I thought you werè only stupid, but now I can see how idiotic and invalid you are

Mynd44 rule2
Re: Free School Buses For Children In Rivers State (Photos) by Sirheny007(m): 5:02pm On Oct 12, 2017
Did anybody notice the little child sitting naked by the roadside??
Chai cry cry

1 Like

Re: Free School Buses For Children In Rivers State (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 5:03pm On Oct 12, 2017
Vote Wike 4 chairman 2019
Re: Free School Buses For Children In Rivers State (Photos) by Artisannaija: 5:06pm On Oct 12, 2017
Wike for President!!
Re: Free School Buses For Children In Rivers State (Photos) by sparkle4u(f): 5:07pm On Oct 12, 2017
Sibe007:
Welcome development

It seems like many have been raised or conditioned to be pessimistic in Nigeria. Let us hope for the best tho hope is not a strategy, let us think positive and see how we can help to maintain/sustain the developments we see no matter how little.

We can grow faster if we work and support one another irrespective of tribal or political affiliations.

Welldone Wike and all the other forward thinking Governors, more grace.

Delta and Bayelsa please wake up....See your mates

Delta state have free school buses in some places I have visited.
Re: Free School Buses For Children In Rivers State (Photos) by Greatgrandson(m): 5:15pm On Oct 12, 2017
writetopoker:

So you thought having senses is by getting cheap and useless likex on nairaland.

Just imagine your age
Why not mind your business, this boy.
Re: Free School Buses For Children In Rivers State (Photos) by adem30: 5:15pm On Oct 12, 2017
Goddaughter:

So you mean the project was heading to no where?

Bros, this your sentiment has no class
Re: Free School Buses For Children In Rivers State (Photos) by nengibo: 5:17pm On Oct 12, 2017
Proffdada:
dirty headrests, probably infected with monkey pox lipsrsealed
Yet na una type wey go dey chase d bus for back
Re: Free School Buses For Children In Rivers State (Photos) by nengibo: 5:19pm On Oct 12, 2017
ipodstinks:
Something ondo state has been doing for the past 6years.
It was there during Dr Peter Odili's regime 10 yrs ago, popularly called skye b buses

1 Like

Re: Free School Buses For Children In Rivers State (Photos) by evansjeff(m): 5:19pm On Oct 12, 2017
What Edo state has been doing for long
Re: Free School Buses For Children In Rivers State (Photos) by bfmconcepts: 5:25pm On Oct 12, 2017
hatchy:
Rubbish!

Fraudulent projects by wike(d) administration.

Let's see 1 project by the Bubu administration
Re: Free School Buses For Children In Rivers State (Photos) by Carter4luv(m): 5:31pm On Oct 12, 2017
Will they be able to maintain it for 6years, not after now dey start collecting #50 from students.
Re: Free School Buses For Children In Rivers State (Photos) by 1shortblackboy: 5:36pm On Oct 12, 2017
hatchy:
It is not everybody you meet on the social media you abuse.

Get off my mention or else I will track you down and deal with you mercilessly.

tah sharrap there who u dey threaten
Re: Free School Buses For Children In Rivers State (Photos) by Ijebusomaada: 5:49pm On Oct 12, 2017
Super Business Opportunity!!
A new company in the multi level marketing industry needs vibrant business partners across Nigeria. It is a highly legitimate business.

Find More: https://www.nairaland.com/4095611/multi-trillion-dollar-company-holds#61089894

Re: Free School Buses For Children In Rivers State (Photos) by highness25(m): 6:11pm On Oct 12, 2017
Emmyloaded:
The Rivers State Ministry of Transport roll out the free school buses for children in the State today. According to the Rivers State Ministry of Transport, the air-conditioned buses, which are fitted with Conveniences will be used to transport students to and from school.

Source: http://www.emmyloaded.com.ng/rivers-state-government-roll-free-school-buses-children-state/
this is just a conspired arrangement for hoodlums to kidnap innocent school children, ask Wike he knows what his administration has turned Rivers State into
Re: Free School Buses For Children In Rivers State (Photos) by wingmanII: 6:12pm On Oct 12, 2017
adem30:
What is big deal if Wike complete the monorail appearing in that Picture? Fashola started in Lagos and did not complete it, and Ambode continue with the Project. Why are these people so wasteful like this?
The big deal is that the money for the monorail project has already been appropriated by Amaechi. He needs to come and give account on how the money was spent with so little to show.
Re: Free School Buses For Children In Rivers State (Photos) by MadCow1: 6:16pm On Oct 12, 2017
Goddaughter:

That Monorail was going all the way to Obigbo.. In case nobody ever told you that know it today..

What Amaechi built was the first phase in a multi-stage project that would have taken at least 25years to complete. Abandoning it was a very bad move that will cost the State Billions more in the future.
Re: Free School Buses For Children In Rivers State (Photos) by adem30: 6:18pm On Oct 12, 2017
wingmanII:

The big deal is that the money for the monorail project has already been appropriated by Amaechi. He needs to come and give account on how the money was spent with so little to show.

I couldn't remember Ambode and Ayide asking for the account before continue the project in their state
Re: Free School Buses For Children In Rivers State (Photos) by MadCow1: 6:19pm On Oct 12, 2017
wingmanII:

Wikes first move as Governor was to set up a very biased committee to probe Amaechi and even they couldn't find anything on him. That's why till today the findings of that panel has not been released apart from the white paper which Amaechi brought with him to his Ministerial confirmation hearing and made a mockery of Wike with it. I am all for taking down corrupt persons no matter their political party affiliation but allegation no be conviction.
Re: Free School Buses For Children In Rivers State (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 7:02pm On Oct 12, 2017
now tell me, why won't everybody feel the dividends of democracy

if something like this is done in every states and many more incentives from government and philanthropist why won't we always feel the virtue of our existence

lord should redeem Nigeria leaders more of these democratic brain

kudos to river state govt
Re: Free School Buses For Children In Rivers State (Photos) by kunletexs: 7:28pm On Oct 12, 2017
it is a lie. they would come out and declare it free but would be collecting the money and divert it to their own pocket.

NA TODAY!!!
Re: Free School Buses For Children In Rivers State (Photos) by henrysam(m): 8:07pm On Oct 12, 2017
mrvitalis:
Wike didn't buy those bus ameachi did so he shouldn't brag about this
Just like gej did the train and railway and Buhari commissioned it.
Re: Free School Buses For Children In Rivers State (Photos) by okezuoemmanue(m): 8:40pm On Oct 12, 2017
Can someone tell me that thing is not a human being. Look at the second picture, there is something that looks like human being across the gutter. It's black but I hope it's not human being.
Re: Free School Buses For Children In Rivers State (Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:07pm On Oct 12, 2017
It hope it will be maintained effectively.
Re: Free School Buses For Children In Rivers State (Photos) by Rikze: 9:38pm On Oct 12, 2017
christejames:
Having such is not our problem, and I commend Wike for that. Our major problem is maintaining such or building on the once we already have...

Take a look at that monorail bridge at the background of the last pix to understand what I'm saying better.
Naija eh!! is like a spell is cast on us already and we need the Pope himself for a whole week exorcism to redeem us.

That Monorail is one of the most wasteful projects ever embarked upon by any administration I've ever seen . It saddens me whenever I see it.

I just hate This country the more with each passing day...

1 Like

Re: Free School Buses For Children In Rivers State (Photos) by jamesbridget13(f): 9:55pm On Oct 12, 2017
Wike should better promote civil servants whom are due for promotion. How can somebody work for 10yrs n remain at dsame level? Na for rivers state I see em o. What a shame

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NASS: Presiding Officers Residences Uncompleted (Photo) / Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting / Bakare: Religious Leaders Visit Buhari Just To Take Photographs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.