Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today (18657 Views)

What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? / Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. / Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by Diamond23(f): 4:15pm On Oct 12, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]Hmmmmm,she must be from another planet, xo when beeping her u didn't see her sagged bwest or noticed her V.jay was different. Don't tell me u do it in d dark.vry good cover up for f***kin another man's wife lipsrsealed
Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by casa101(m): 4:21pm On Oct 12, 2017
Rokia2:
Chie how do you people fu,.--ck with no emotions attached?

U na do well. I bow. Someone you didn't even get to know you just met at church and fu..--ck--I--in start right away.

I am just feeling sorry for the poor husband.

And I can bet my hair that you're gonna go back to hitting that pussy again. SMH..... it ain't no secret that sex control most of you niggas.

Oya clap for yourself.. So your saying that your kakakiki controls your man.. Wake up lady BC your far behind for such conclusion.. See your mouth Na like I say I started sleeping with her immediately.. That one month you say there wen she was coming to my place before the thing happened. I guess Na your car I was trying to wash

1 Like

Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by casa101(m): 4:24pm On Oct 12, 2017
Diamond23:
[color=#770077][/color]Hmmmmm,she must be from another planet, xo when beeping her u didn't see her sagged bwest or noticed her V.jay was different. Don't tell me u do it in d dark.vry good cover up for f***kin another man's wife lipsrsealed

Wait oo.. Pls teach me well... Are you saying that all married women especially the ppl between the ages of 25 & 33 have sagged breasts and are boreholes??... Your sense of conclusion, analysis and judgment weak me for this one
Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 12, 2017
casa101:

Lolz.. Na you say so.. I am single and the Las time I checked there is no particular place to meet your spouse.. Then again I am not a Brethren(I don't carry church for head)

If you no carry church for head why the out-cry "AM DEAD!" who kill you? No be say na fear of GOD make Him no strike your Blokus with thunder for sleeping with another person wife dey make you fear-fear so because you be single abi?
Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by casa101(m): 4:27pm On Oct 12, 2017
WORDWORLD:

If you no carry church for head why the out-cry "AM DEAD!" who kill you? No be say na fear of GOD make Him no strike your Blokus with thunder for sleeping with another person wife dey make you fear-fear so because you be single abi?

Lolz.. Na bc of the husband. Am pitying him and at the same time sorry for what I did to a fellow nigga wife.. If it is gf.. I won't bother
Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by Philosopher1979: 4:31pm On Oct 12, 2017
THE PROBLEM IS THAT MOST
NIGERIAN WOMEN ARE HYPERSEXUALIZED.
THEY ARE USED TO HAVING SEX FROM A YOUNG AGE
AND THEY CANNOT BE SATISFIED WITH ONE MAN
THEY PSYCHOLOGICALLY LIKE ROUGH SEX AND
THEY LIKE BEING TREATED LIKE SEX DOLLS
THEY ARE USED TO IT AND MARRIAGE CANNOT I
REPEAT CANNOT SOLVE THE PROBLEM
SEXUALLY ACTIVE PEOPLE LIKE THIS NEED SEX THERAPIST
AND THAT IS THE WORK OF A PSYCHOLOGIST
Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by Diamond23(f): 4:33pm On Oct 12, 2017
casa101:

Wait oo.. Pls teach me well... Are you saying that all married women especially the ppl between the ages of 25 & 33 have sagged breasts and are boreholes??... Your sense of conclusion, analysis and judgment weak me for this one
[color=#770077][/color] grin, Haba broz, na me suppose teach u NT even kid but kids. Unless u r team saggy bwest grin
Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 12, 2017
casa101:

Lolz.. Na bc of the husband. Am pitying him and at the same time sorry for what I did to a fellow nigga wife.. If it is gf.. I won't bother

O you wont bother for choopping gf 'ABUNNA' ko. Okay o, well that man's wife too its almost certain that someone or people too have been chopping her forbiden fruit lol before she got married. So your gf theory na him graduate for her life to higher level as per after marriage she still dey look for where to service herself.
Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by Nobodys(f): 4:37pm On Oct 12, 2017
hmmm am just curious.. If u are dead then who is replying these posts An nt understanding..
Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 12, 2017
OP I know its wrong yo sleep with someones wife.but I believe u for saying u didt know she is married,because most of these married women are cheats.u hardly know they are married because of their attitudes.

I have escaped many of them like that,if nt,I would have fallen in their traps.
Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by casa101(m): 4:41pm On Oct 12, 2017
Diamond23:
[color=#770077][/color] grin, Haba broz, na me suppose teach u NT even kid but kids. Unless u r team saggy bwest grin

:Fit wasn't sagged madam.. She has just two kids.. 4 and 2 yrs according her.. When i asked her today.. Are you now satisfied?
Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by Diamond23(f): 4:46pm On Oct 12, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]
casa101:

:Fit wasn't sagged madam.. She has just two kids.. 4 and 2 yrs according her.. When i asked her today.. Are you now satisfied?
Asked her today , sure sir!

1 Like

Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by iliyande(m): 4:48pm On Oct 12, 2017
You need to confess your sin to be free bro.
Restitution comes to play here
Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by babyfaceafrica: 5:19pm On Oct 12, 2017
So what should we do?..carry your cross
Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by Adaumunocha(f): 5:31pm On Oct 12, 2017
Don't you guys notice band marks on their fingers? Hard not to notice though.

Just block her and move on.
Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 12, 2017
typical Nigerian. double faced he goat, advising about church yet fornicating.
Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:41pm On Oct 12, 2017
Florblu:
I wonder how men sleep with people they hardly know. What if she's a Ghost?
And you couldn't do a background check before straffing her?

At the sight of free pussy, every traces of sense in a guy disappears
Fear men. They can sleep with anything but the most annoying part of it is that they will still come here to tell a story how they bleeped a goat or a plant and say it wasn't their fault, that they never wanted to do so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:44pm On Oct 12, 2017
DeadRat:
This Must Be The Hand Work Of Your Spiritual Wife...

Oga na Wa o... So You Are Busy Fuckin women Up And Down And You Want God To Free You From Spiritual Wife... You Just De Use Your hand Kill Yourself... Well sir, you Know What To Do
Do you thino he should go for a physical flogging by those white garment people? grin
Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by bedford101(m): 5:44pm On Oct 12, 2017
Oooonomatopia
Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 12, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Do you thino he should go for a physical flogging by those white garment people? grin
hahahaha he Probably Needs That Too
Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by Iwaycee(m): 5:50pm On Oct 12, 2017
Gentlevin:
@op.....weldone on your new story story episodes....d other day u claimed u had a spirit/marine wife..https://www.nairaland.com/4089937/spirit-marine-wife-need-deliverance.......and now u claim to be sleeping with a married woman....Kwantinue OK....I raise cap for u...
u must be following did guy bomper to bomper
Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by sonofanarchy(m): 5:54pm On Oct 12, 2017
Florblu:

do you do background check before a guy fuccks you?
Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:14pm On Oct 12, 2017
DeadRat:
hahahaha he Probably Needs That Too
Let me send him my address, I will do that for him without asking for a white foul or red candle. grin grin
Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 12, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Let me send him my address, I will do that for him without asking for a white foul or red candle. grin grin
abeg Use Broom Wipe nonsense Comot From Him head
Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:22pm On Oct 12, 2017
DeadRat:
abeg Use Broom Wipe nonsense Comot From Him head
I will make sure the broom is first cooked with enough pepper. He needs to be completely free from his spiritual wives

2 Likes

Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 12, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I will make sure the broom is first cooked with enough pepper. He needs to be completely free from his spiritual wives
you Be Correct Babe. There Is No Way He Wont Be Delivered wink
Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 12, 2017
Op , stop the lies, Ure not dead yet, shebi, u just created these thread.
Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by LexngtonSteele: 7:29pm On Oct 12, 2017
Thanks brother ...i wonder what those imbec1les derive from all these fake stories
Gentlevin:
@op.....weldone on your new story story episodes....d other day u claimed u had a spirit/marine wife..https://www.nairaland.com/4089937/spirit-marine-wife-need-deliverance.......and now u claim to be sleeping with a married woman....Kwantinue OK....I raise cap for u...
Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 12, 2017
Florblu:

I see nothing wrong at 33 two adults can decide to be sexually engage without wanting to know each other, they are adults , however the woman lied which is her fault. There's no need for a background check they are not kids nau.
Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by casa101(m): 7:44pm On Oct 12, 2017
slimany:
Op , stop the lies, Ure not dead yet, shebi, u just created these thread.

Oga.. Your funny.. I didn't mean Die like literary Dying.. It is an exclamation!!.. Mogbe!!
Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by casa101(m): 7:46pm On Oct 12, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
Thanks brother ...i wonder what those imbec1les derive from all these fake stories

It seems you have gotten used to lying or people lying to you that you now think everyone lies like you.. Is there anything I stand to again for lying??... So please watch your mouth when you say somethings.. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by JamesReacher(m): 8:03pm On Oct 12, 2017
Florblu:

You speaking for your dad and brother dear

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies Share Your Experience Nacking A Guy With Big Joy Stick(pics) / Every Girl Mastur-bates..how True Is This Statement??? / Have You Ever Busted Lesbians Having Sex? My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.