Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,705 members, 7,802,098 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" (30191 Views)

How Do You Feel About African Ladies Who Post Like This On IG? / Guys ! How Do You Feel About Waist Beads ? ( Photo ) / its Time to Pop The Question. (Rings Collection) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" by OrdercityWeb: 7:48pm On Oct 12, 2017
joeeee240:

grin NO BE LIKE THAT. SEE EHN. THAT QUESTION IS A VERY BROAD QUESTION AND IT'S JUST TO FORWARD AND BORING FOR A FIRST TIMER. IT'S NOT MENTAL LAZINESS AT ALL
No sane dude asks that question abruptly.
Most times you both have been chatting for a while maybe you've talked about a few things.

I mean when he asks this, he wants to know the kind of person he's dealing with. He wants to know you. What's so hard in that?

If he starts asking questions abruptly they'll complain. Now he asks this one complian again.

Bro. I can't deal!

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 12, 2017
joeeee240:

YANKEE CHICS SPEAK LIKE THAT? HAHAHAHA grin. DUDE YOU MET UGLY ONES grin. YANKEE GIRLS ARE WORSE THAN NAIJA GIRLS NA EUROPEAN GIRLS WEY DEY FLOW WELLA

Forget it. Chatted up so much yankee chicks i can't place a number on the count, European chics are too dull for me, i'll pass abeg
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" by joeeee240(m): 7:49pm On Oct 12, 2017
HAHA HAHA grin IGNORANCE FULL GROUND O. ABEG ABEG . NAIJA GIRLS ARE BETTER THAN YANKEE GIRLS O. NA EUROPEAN GIRLS WEY DEY FLOW. UNA GO JUST GO DATING SITE GO SOME KIND PLACES DEY MEET UGLY GIRLS DEY YARN NOMSENSE
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" by Emodeee: 7:49pm On Oct 12, 2017
rosalieene:
I really don't like it.
my response is always, "ask What you want to know about me"

are you a virgin?

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" by joeeee240(m): 7:50pm On Oct 12, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Forget it. Chatted up so much yankee chicks i can't place a number on the count, European chics are too dull for me, i'll pass abeg

BROS NA LIE ABEG. THAT'S "CHATTING". MOST GIRLS ON THOSE SITES ARE MORE OPEN TO CONVERSATIONS. GO TO A MALL OR ON THE STREET OR AT THE BAR, YOU GO UNDERSTAND WETIN I DEY TALK
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 12, 2017
joeeee240:

BROS NA LIE ABEG. THAT'S "CHATTING". MOST GIRLS ON THOSE SITES ARE MORE OPEN TO CONVERSATIONS. GO TO A MALL OR ON THE STREET OR AT THE BAR, YOU GO UNDERSTAND WETIN I DEY TALK

Me talk to bar girls.. I'm talking about doctors me don't do dirty girls oh....not even in Nigeria...I won't talk more on this abeg, you want me to reveal secrets

I mean talking that can stretch into weeks. Yankee girl you meet in clubs many times are under developed...

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" by komododragons: 7:52pm On Oct 12, 2017
kimbraa:
Now I know why they keep saying Nigerian girls are dumb. No offence intended, but that question shouldn't irk a sane human being.

It's a simply question that requires an answer. You'd pick offence if you don't even know yourself.

Jezz!, I can't believe what I'm reading on this thread.
I don't like Nigeria women but in this case you are an exception!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" by OrdercityWeb: 7:52pm On Oct 12, 2017
supersystemsnig:

American ladies are fine wine abeg.I hooked up with a few naija overseas though. I think the orientation matters and its not an issue that's bound by nationality. I mean check out our flow on the thread for example? Can't flow this way, can't deal.. smiley wink

When the conversation begins to flow, you feel it flowing in the other person, next thing a tie builds, a soul connection.. Many people don't hit this Mental center of gravity.. No wonder they can be dating for two years and its dull...the years were empty... grin

Hahahaha. Bruh!!!

Two years you say. Folks can't even keep it going for 6 months these days. Yes i agree with you orientation matters ALOT. I've met older naija ladies who are really good too.
But i don't want to sound vindictive. This thing is common with younger ladies.
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" by joeeee240(m): 7:54pm On Oct 12, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Me talk to bar girls.. I'm talking about doctors me don't do dirty girls oh....not even in Nigeria...I won't talk more on this abeg, you want me to reveal secrets

YOU DON MISS THE POINT. I DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND. I DIDN'T MEAN THE GIRLS THAT SELL. I MEAN GIRLS THAT GO THERE TO HAVE A DRINK. ALL TYPES OF PEOPLE GO THERE TO HAVE A DRINK. ALSO THEIR BAR GIRLS ARE NOT DIRTY . THE DOCTOR THING SHOULD BE ABOUT CLASS CUZ DIRTY DOCTORS DEY
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 12, 2017
Oyindidi:
There's nothing offensive about the question. Answer the question or you politely ask him to tell you about himself and you do same.

Simple!
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 12, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

Hahahaha. Bruh!!!

Two years you say. Folks can't even keep it going for 6 months these days. Yes i agree with you orientation matters ALOT. I've met older naija ladies who are really good too.
But i don't want to sound vindictive. This thing is common with younger ladies.

Older Niaja women, generational experiences matters alot. You know the older generation read a lot, so the cognitive skills got really stretched by academics. The younger generation, when they eat indomie with two eggs, how would their brain get the nourishment it needs for development? Let alone creative and critical thinking and communication ? grin
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" by joeeee240(m): 7:56pm On Oct 12, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

No sane dude asks that question abruptly.
Most times you both have been chatting for a while maybe you've talked about a few things.

I mean when he asks this, he wants to know the kind of person he's dealing with. He wants to know you. What's so hard in that?

If he starts asking questions abruptly they'll complain. Now he asks this one complian again.

Bro. I can't deal!

DUDE THAT QUESTION WORDED IN THAT MANNER IS BORING AND NOT CREATIVE . THERE ARE BETTER WAYS TO KNOW ABOUT HER THAN THAT QUESTION WORDED THAT WAY. IT'S SO CLICHE FIRST OF ALL AND THEN IT'S AN INTERVIEW MODE KINDA CRAP
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 12, 2017
joeeee240:

YOU DON MISS THE POINT. I DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND. I DIDN'T MEAN THE GIRLS THAT SELL. I MEAN GIRLS THAT GO THERE TO HAVE A DRINK. ALL TYPES OF PEOPLE GO THERE TO HAVE A DRINK. ALSO THEIR BAR GIRLS ARE NOT DIRTY . THE DOCTOR THING SHOULD BE ABOUT CLASS CUZ DIRTY DOCTORS DEY

THOSE YANKEE GIRLS ARE DIRTY GIRLS I KNOW THEM NAH... I MEAN EDUCATED YANKEE CHICK.. DO YOU KNOW I'VE CHATTED UP MORE THAN 30 ? SEE THIS MAN OH... THEY EVEN BEGIN TO SAY COME OF IT, YOU'RE NOT AFRICAN...ABEG GUY FREE STUFF, FOREIGN LADIES, I'VE CONQUERED, I JUST LOVE NIGERIAN WOMEN, SIMPLE..
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 12, 2017
Intrepid01:

Some ladies are just mentally lazy, aswear

You are right: Mental Laziness.

Those ones saying guys should come up with something better: Can they be that smart to suggest any?

I don't blame them tho...Eve's poor communication skills allowed Satan to deceive her. grin
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" by lyrose(f): 7:58pm On Oct 12, 2017
komododragons:
what! are women some kind of diamond or what. undecided

I ask this kind of question a lot and if you don't give me a better answer I kick you out.

I once ask my bae (white woman) this question and the answer she gave was "awesome! cause I love myself for who I'm am"
the thing with black women especially naija women is that them are too violence and them don't use there sense to think.

them don't use there sense to answer question and that's why them do fall in the hands of ritualist and rapists

fish minded creature there are!

SHUT UP! JOOR
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" by komododragons: 8:00pm On Oct 12, 2017
lyrose:

SHUT UP! JOOR

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 12, 2017
Older Naija ladies rock live...
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" by joeeee240(m): 8:02pm On Oct 12, 2017
supersystemsnig:

THOSE YANKEE GIRLS ARE DIRTY GIRLS I KNOW THEM NAH... I MEAN EDUCATED YANKEE CHICK.. DO YOU KNOW I'VE CHATTED UP MORE THAN 30 ? SEE THIS MAN OH... THEY EVEN BEGIN TO SAY COME OF IT, YOU'RE NOT AFRICAN...ABEG GUY FREE STUFF, FOREIGN LADIES, I'VE CONQUERED, I JUST LOVE NIGERIAN WOMEN, SIMPLE..

DUDE TRUST ME YOU NEVER CHAT ANYTHING. I DEY TELL YOU SAY YOU DEY MEET ONES WEY NEVER REACH. IS IT BECAUSE ME AND YOU DEY NAIRALAND. 30 IS WAY TOO SMALL TO JUDGE LIKE THAT. THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF YANKEE GIRLS. NEW YORK STREETS ALONE IS MORE THAN TEN.TIMES 30. GO VEGAS , CALIFORNIA NEW YORK OR WASHINGTON. I KNW WETIN I DEY TELL YOU
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" by OrdercityWeb: 8:02pm On Oct 12, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Older Niaja women, generational experiences matters alot. You know the older generation read a lot, so the cognitive skills got really stretched by academics. The younger generation, when they eat indomie with two eggs, how would their brain get the nourishment it needs for development? Let alone creative and critical thinking and communication ? grin
Damn!! You're badass man!! You got me laughing like an ass.
Exactly when your knowledge base is wide you wouldn’t be bereft of words. You're spot on man!
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 12, 2017
joeeee240:

DUDE TRUST ME YOU NEVER CHAT ANYTHING. I DEY TELL YOU SAY YOU DEY MEET ONES WEY NEVER REACH. IS IT BECAUSE ME AND YOU DEY NAIRALAND. 30 IS WAY TOO SMALL TO JUDGE LIKE THAT. THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF YANKEE GIRLS. NEW YORK STREETS ALONE IS MORE THAN TEN.TIMES 30. GO VEGAS , CALIFORNIA NEW YORK OR WASHINGTON. I KNW WETIN I DEY TELL YOU

GUY RELAX NAH... NA SPORT? IF ONLY ME CHAT UP 30 I NEVER TRY ? YOU ATTRACT WHAT YOU ARE MAYBE THAT'S WHY YOU'RE ATTRACTING.... cheesy TAKE A CHILL PILL, GO TO YOUR BAR, AND LEAVE US BE BROV
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 12, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

Damn!! You're badass man!! You got me laughing like an ass.
Exactly when your knowledge base is wide you wouldn’t be bereft of words. You're spot on man!

I chatted up a lady on this forum, and from economics, we jumped into Brexit, we entered astronomy, we jumped into macro economics, men people should read...I learnt many stuffs by reading news on so many sites with just a techno phone back in the days, anyway don't forget i told you last time i read a lot, as in alot, so i technically can roam like Thuraya, but we dont need ladies to be encyclopaedia, we just need them to be free and work the flow, but for many, before the conversation starts, it has ended... grin

Too bad bad nutrition affects the brain's output, indomie and two eggs, what can that possibly give the body ? tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" by nwoye72: 8:07pm On Oct 12, 2017
Ok,walk away and miss your dream husband,simple.whats wrong with that,nija girls with finding fault in everything.

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" by joeeee240(m): 8:07pm On Oct 12, 2017
supersystemsnig:

GUY RELAX NAH... NA SPORT? IF ONLY ME CHAT UP 30 I NEVER TRY ? YOU ATTRACT WHAT YOU ARE MAYBE THAT'S WHY YOU'RE ATTRACTING.... cheesy TAKE A CHILL PILL, GO TO YOUR BAR, AND LEAVE US BE BROV

YOU DON DEY TALK LIKE SMALL PIKIN. THE BAR THING NA INSTANCE. E JUST SHOW SAY YOU NO EVEN KNOW WETIN YOU DEY TALK ABOUT. JUST KNOW SAY 30 NA SMALL THING TO DEY TALK LIKE THAT. CLASSY GIRLS NO GO ANSWER YOU IF YOU CARRY THAT QUESTION COME LOL. I DON TEY FOR THIS SHÎT MAN. grin. SO JUST RELAX BEFORE YOU TALK CUZ YOU NEVER GO USA QUARTER TO DEY YARN SAY THEM BETTER PASS NAIJA GIRLS. MEET SHARP CLASSY GIRLS YOU GO CONFIRM
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 12, 2017
joeeee240:

YOU DON DEY TALK LIKE SMALL PIKIN. THE BAR THING NA INSTANCE. E JUST SHOW SAY YOU NO EVEN KNOW WETIN YOU DEY TALK ABOUT. JUST KNOW SAY 30 NA SMALL THING TO DEY TALK LIKE THAT. CLASSY GIRLS NO GO ANSWER YOU IF YOU CARRY THAT QUESTION COME LOL. I DON TEY FOR THIS SHÎT MAN. grin. SO JUST RELAX BEFORE YOU TALK CUZ YOU NEVER GO USA QUARTER TO DEY YARN SAY THEM BETTER PASS NAIJA GIRLS. MEET SHARP CLASSY GIRLS YOU GO CONFIRM

You dey learn work. When i say professionals like medical doctors, that's not classy, eve your vocab already shows the kind of dude you are.. Why are you attracting the kind of babes you're attracting? I've never attracted a ow life in my life...I wont brag, do you know how many ladies i speak to on behalf of my friends ? No let my profile threaten you o? Abi my black skin na him make your own white? Abeg park well or go club abi you no get change for hand to blow?
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 12, 2017
nwoye72:
Ok,walk away and miss your dream husband,simple.whats wrong with that,nija girls with finding fault in everything.

Help us ask oh....They find fault everywhere till they miss very good people

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" by joeeee240(m): 8:15pm On Oct 12, 2017
supersystemsnig:

You dey learn work. When i say professionals like medical doctors, that's not classy, eve your vocab already shows the kind of dude you are.. Why are you attracting the kind of babes you're attracting? I've never attracted a ow life in my life...I wont brag, do you know how many ladies i speak to on behalf of my friends ? No let my profile threaten you o? Abi my black skin na him make your own white? Abeg park well or go club abi you no get change for hand to blow?

LOL WHO DEY LEARN WORK? HAHÀHHAHA. NAIRALAND NO GO KILL PERSON . OH NA BECAUSE I DEY USE PIDGIN DEY FOLLOW YOU TALK.?/AND WHO TELL YOU SAY CLASS NA BY DOCTOR? undecided undecided THIS ONE DEY LEARN SHA. BROS MAKE I TELL YOU EHN IF NA 30 BE YOUR BRAGGING POINT, TRIPLE AM YOU NEVER REACH. I NO JUST WAN TALK . YOUR PROFILE? THAT THING NA PROFILE? grin BABA CALM DOWN 30 NA NOTHING AND I DEY SURE SAY NA FOR ONE COUNTY FOR US. BABA CHILL JOOR LOL
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 12, 2017
joeeee240:

LOL WHO DEY LEARN WORK? HAHÀHHAHA. NAIRALAND NO GO KILL PERSON . OH NA BECAUSE I DEY USE PIDGIN DEY FOLLOW YOU TALK.?/AND WHO TELL YOU SAY CLASS NA BY DOCTOR? undecided undecided THIS ONE DEY LEARN SHA. BROS MAKE I TELL YOU EHN IF NA 30 BE YOUR BRAGGING POINT, TRIPLE AM YOU NEVER REACH. I NO JUST WAN TALK . YOUR PROFILE? THAT THING NA PROFILE? grin BABA CALM DOWN 30 NA NOTHING AND I DEY SURE SAY NA FOR ONE COUNTY FOR US. BABA CHILL JOOR LOL

Its a public forum, a low profile bro, we don't want to act somehow.. pls let it go..thanks

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" by olubantylove(m): 8:16pm On Oct 12, 2017
Florblu:
I always reply with "Ask me anything you wanna know about me"
God will bless u my sista
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" by OrdercityWeb: 8:23pm On Oct 12, 2017
supersystemsnig:

[b]
I chatted up a lady on this forum, and from economics, we jumped into Brexit, we entered astronomy, we jumped into macro economics, [/b]men people should read...I learnt many stuffs by reading news on so many sites with just a techno phone back in the days, anyway don't forget i told you last time i read a lot, as in alot, so i technically can roam like Thuraya, but we dont need ladies to be encyclopaedia, we just need them to be free and work the flow, but for many, before the conversation starts, it has ended... grin

Too bad bad nutrition affects the brain's output, indomie and two eggs, what can that possibly give the body ? tongue
Lmaooooooooooooooooooo. You're savage man! Yes i remember you said so.

The bolded is heaven for me especially disscussions about history, gives me 'brain orgasms'.
Exactly we don't need them to be encyclopaedias but they just be be knowledgeable that'll do.

I remember i once told a lady we should talk about "demystifying ethnic stereotypes" because we both are from different tribes. That's how this lady just tuned out o till today we didn't have that conversation.
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" by joeeee240(m): 8:27pm On Oct 12, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Its a public forum, a low profile bro, we don't want to act somehow.. pls let it go..thanks

LOL THAT ONE CONCERN YOU. NA YOU START AM DEY CALL 30 LIKE SAY NA ACHIEVEMENT US WEY GO UNI FOR THERE NKO. SHA I UNDERSTAND NA NAIRALAND DEY CAUSE THIS THING . TILL MAN JAM SOMETHING NA WHEN E GO KNOW THE THING EXIST. CARRY YOUR 30 CROWNS BRO IS ALL GOOD cheesy
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 12, 2017
joeeee240:

LOL THAT ONE CONCERN YOU. NA YOU START AM DEY CALL 30 LIKE SAY NA ACHIEVEMENT US WEY GO UNI FOR THERE NKO. SHA I UNDERSTAND NA NAIRALAND DEY CAUSE THIS THING . TILL MAN JAM SOMETHING NA WHEN E GO KNOW THE THING EXIST. CARRY YOUR 30 CROWNS BRO IS ALL GOOD cheesy

Your vocab self too poor. abeg shift, na wa, yankee nofit you at all, na Congo yu suppose dey i swear, can you type five lines clean stuff that's mentally challenging? You can't chat up classy chciks with this level of diction oh Maazi .. cheesy
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" by joeeee240(m): 8:33pm On Oct 12, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Your vocab self too poor. abeg shift, na wa, yankee nofit you at all, na Congo yu suppose dey i swear, can you type five lines clean stuff that's mentally challenging? You can't chat up classy chciks with this level of diction oh Maazi .. cheesy

LOL. NA BECAUSE I DEY FOLLOW YOU FOR PIDGIN ABI HAHAHAHA. NA LOW SELF ESTEEM DEY DO YOU NA WHY I TELL YOU SAY NA UGLY 30 CHICS YOU DEY JAM grin NO WAHALA YOU GO JAM CLASSY SOON. NA YOU GO RUN wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose / The 4 Different Types Of Men In Every Relationship / Question For The Ladies...[photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.