Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

How Is Davido Connected To DJ Olu/chimme's Death? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Is Davido Connected To DJ Olu/chimme's Death? (959 Views)

Is Davido Throwing Shades At Timaya? / What Is Davido’s Hand Doing Inside His Trousers? / Spesh Reacts To DJ Olu's Death "They Should Tell What They Used Him For" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is Davido Connected To DJ Olu/chimme's Death? by wasiudvd(m): 4:02pm On Oct 12, 2017
I am beginning to fear for this country, majority swallow anything (news), without checking its credibility or source. To make it worst, they will start reacting to it.
Salt and water will prevent or cure Ebola, when used in the middle of the night. I was more than surprised that people did that.
Soldiers are forcefully injecting students with virus, and parents troop to school, just like that.
Now, Davido murdered DJ Olu and Chimme. Money will bail him out, he is a murderer...
What exactly connect him to those guy's death? Because he is a friend? Because he is star? Why are people condemning him? I don't just understand this.
Can someone enlighten me?

3 Likes

Re: How Is Davido Connected To DJ Olu/chimme's Death? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 12, 2017
Re: How Is Davido Connected To DJ Olu/chimme's Death? by LionInBoxOffice(m): 4:08pm On Oct 12, 2017
until investigation(s) is concluded, no one should accept,believe or conclude on just hearsay (including you trying to vindicate davido). Let truth speak for itself.

1 Like

Re: How Is Davido Connected To DJ Olu/chimme's Death? by wasiudvd(m): 5:18pm On Oct 12, 2017
LionInBoxOffice:
until investigation(s) is concluded, no one should accept,believe or conclude on just hearsay (including you trying to vindicate davido). Let truth speak for itself.
I am not vindicating him. I am only surprised how majority believed he murdered them. From the stories, he was not even around.
These days wrong info fly around with speed of light. That's not even my concern, but how people believe such and start spewing nonsense on it.
Re: How Is Davido Connected To DJ Olu/chimme's Death? by LionInBoxOffice(m): 5:21pm On Oct 12, 2017
wasiudvd:

I am not vindicating him. I am only surprised how majority believed he murdered them. From the stories, he was not even around.
These days wrong info fly around with speed of light. That's not even my concern, but how people believe such and start spewing nonsense on it.
..."from the stories..." Here, we're at it again. If you're to condemn people for concluding early you've to do it on a general basis and not just for davido's case.
Re: How Is Davido Connected To DJ Olu/chimme's Death? by wasiudvd(m): 6:13pm On Oct 12, 2017
LionInBoxOffice:
..."from the stories..." Here, we're at it again. If you're to condemn people for concluding early you've to do it on a general basis and not just for davido's case.
The question is why is he being dragged into their death?
Why do people cook and spread negative/dangerous information? Why the populace are quick to accept such?
I am not vindicating anyone here.

1 Like

Re: How Is Davido Connected To DJ Olu/chimme's Death? by LionInBoxOffice(m): 6:39pm On Oct 12, 2017
wasiudvd:

The question is why is he being dragged into their death?
Why do people cook and spread negative/dangerous information? Why the populace are quick to accept such?
I am not vindicating anyone here.
How do you know he's not guilty? Were you there?
Re: How Is Davido Connected To DJ Olu/chimme's Death? by wasiudvd(m): 6:56pm On Oct 12, 2017
LionInBoxOffice:
How do you know he's not guilty? Were you there?
Oga, please let me be. U asking me if I was there, where exactly?
You sound as if you don't even understand what I am saying. The same way people failed to understand anything before jumping on the bandwagon.
Re: How Is Davido Connected To DJ Olu/chimme's Death? by LionInBoxOffice(m): 6:58pm On Oct 12, 2017
wasiudvd:

Oga, please let me be. U asking me if I was there, where exactly?
You sound as if you don't even understand what I am saying. The same way people failed to understand anything before jumping on the bandwagon.
all I want from you is to condemn people who who into conclusion, generally. Not just because of davido. Tho, I like you! You're a true fan.
Re: How Is Davido Connected To DJ Olu/chimme's Death? by wasiudvd(m): 7:15pm On Oct 12, 2017
LionInBoxOffice:
all I want from you is to condemn people who who into conclusion, generally. Not just because of davido. Tho, I like you! You're a true fan.
Fan? If u read what I put up there, I use three different incidents.
I lost 2 friends, whose death news were on FP of Nairaland. One last year, and the other this year.
The stories that were written about what happened to them, none were true. What of comments? I can't tell you how I felt.

(1) (Reply)

Yomi Casual Reveals How Much He Bought His Wedding Rings, Figure Will Leave U Cr / Tagbo’s Death: Davido’s Men Confess |read In Details / Kiss Daniel Finally Part Ways With G-worldwide To Launches Own Label

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.