Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,741 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Bonny, Rivers State (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Bonny, Rivers State (Photos) (26928 Views)

Vice President Osinbajo Arrives Zimbabwe (photos) / VP Osinbajo Arrives Osogbo Amid Tight Security Presence (see Photos) / Drama As Acting President Osinbajo Arrives Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Bonny, Rivers State (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 4:55pm On Oct 12, 2017
We don't want to see the Afonja anywhere close to Biafran land or he will regret it
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Bonny, Rivers State (Photos) by bigpastor(m): 4:55pm On Oct 12, 2017
Rubbish
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Bonny, Rivers State (Photos) by Brugo(m): 4:57pm On Oct 12, 2017
Clerverly:
If na South East now, my illiterate brothers and sisters for don pick race...say osinbajo dey spray poison through helicopter ! grin grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Bonny, Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 12, 2017
Lomprico2:

Him still dey vex for wetin osy do am at his last visit to rivers
May be oooo! He hasn't gotten over what happened when Osibanjo reneged in commissioning some of those Project

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Bonny, Rivers State (Photos) by Brugo(m): 4:59pm On Oct 12, 2017
okerekeikpo:
We don't want to see the Afonja anywhere close to Biafran land or he will regret it

cheesy

Thought Rivers was Biafra land abi una dey fear ni?

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Bonny, Rivers State (Photos) by origima: 5:01pm On Oct 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:
The bridge builder ...I swear God will Damage Buhari , if Buhari continues in 2019 I will kill myself because I can never can't stand Buhari beyond 2019 ..I hate demons

And have given my drycleaned my dress prior to ur burial and I will give ur family a create of star ,kola & bitter kola
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Bonny, Rivers State (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 5:03pm On Oct 12, 2017
This Rivers deputy governor sef, very cool woman enjoying the money in government house.
@topic, its all wash just the noisey flagoff of ogoni cleanup!
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Bonny, Rivers State (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 5:03pm On Oct 12, 2017
origima:

And have given my drycleaned my dress prior to ur burial and I will give ur family a create of star ,kola & bitter kola

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Bonny, Rivers State (Photos) by AlfaWaleFatai: 5:04pm On Oct 12, 2017
[s]
Clerverly:
If na South East now, my illiterate brothers and sisters for don pick race...say osinbajo dey spray poison through helicopter ! grin grin grin grin
[/s]
ngeneukwenu you no dey shame
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Bonny, Rivers State (Photos) by AlfaWaleFatai: 5:05pm On Oct 12, 2017
[s]
Clerverly:
[/s]
ngeneukwenu you no dey shame
mynd44 lalasticlala seun
insulting a tribe
cc
Seun
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Bonny, Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Please do not let them push you Sir, you are fast becoming a brand and who knows what lies in the future for you..Please do not stoop to their level to use such words, kindly please put a lid on it Boss....It will be well with you. Please reverse on the words thesedays please...you're number one fan
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Bonny, Rivers State (Photos) by Sirheny007(m): 5:06pm On Oct 12, 2017
Clerverly:

You need a facial reconstruction with full gravitational force.. angry

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Bonny, Rivers State (Photos) by origima: 5:08pm On Oct 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Guess what , you will die before the 23rd of December 2017 and I will live in good health till I am 98 ..Nothing will save U idiot U will definitely die before 23rd of December this year ..Now you will learn no every one u meet is a normal mortal ..I swear you
will die and nothing will stop it ..let Ur weak family feel may wrath small

Ooooh u are afraid to die now abi,but u wish Buhari to die and want to leave till 98 while not leave up to 198? So Buhari is not a human being abi? Fool

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Bonny, Rivers State (Photos) by nengibo: 5:09pm On Oct 12, 2017
Amarabae:
This Rivers deputy governor sef, very cool woman enjoying the money in government house.
@topic, its all wash just the noisey flagoff of ogoni cleanup!
It won't be just a noisy flag off because its a public private patnership project, nlng will bring part of the funds and the fg will bring theirs

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Bonny, Rivers State (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 5:10pm On Oct 12, 2017
[quote author=origima post=61356713]

Ooooh u are afraid to die now abi,but u wish Buhari to die and want to leave till 98 while not leave up to 198? So Buhari is not a human
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Bonny, Rivers State (Photos) by Tecno66: 5:12pm On Oct 12, 2017
247frolicboss:
PHOTOS : Vice President Prof Osinbajo arrives at Bonny, Rivers State for ground-breaking of the Bonny bodo bridge & road project.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/10/photos-vp-osinbajo-arrives-bonny-rivers.html
When is Buhari coming to see his people in SS &SE?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Bonny, Rivers State (Photos) by origima: 5:16pm On Oct 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:
The bridge builder ...I swear God will Damage Buhari , if Buhari continues in 2019 I will kill myself because I can never can't stand Buhari beyond 2019 ..I hate demons

Fool surely I will die and everybody will die and in due time.you promised to committee suicide should Buhari win in 2019 and knowing Buhari will win next election if he should contest with ur father then it s sure I will attend ur burial when u eventually commit the suicide u wish urself.my dear I will surely attend ur burial

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Bonny, Rivers State (Photos) by Ahmedhussain3463: 5:18pm On Oct 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:
just start rehearsing how to kill ur self becos no vacancy in aso rock.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Bonny, Rivers State (Photos) by nevachange(f): 5:18pm On Oct 12, 2017
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Bonny, Rivers State (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 5:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
just start rehearsing how to kill ur self becos no vacancy in aso rock.

I swear there will be Vacancy and this is Buhari's Last tenure, we onto stand that man here in Nigeria any further.. That man is the devil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Bonny, Rivers State (Photos) by adem30: 5:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
naijaisGOOD:
Yemi osibanjo has a good intentions but i think hes still highly restricted to some certain things and movement in my opinion..

Hello you can see this ;

INTRODUCING V-UPGRADE with ;

* Offline Map Navigation System for All Routes within Nigeria - YOU DONT NEED INTERNET

* Reverse Camera For Cars Which Enables you to reverse and pack properly with No stress

* Bluetooth Call while driving/3G/WIFI

* Car tracking device using your phone on any location within the country( CAR ASSIST)

* Live Traffic Reports within any road in the country

* More Features Includes Video,and Audio player, FM Transmitter,Google Play,G-SENSOR etc..

check here >>> https://www.nairaland.com/4086781/offline-navigation-map-cars-reverse

Intentions and revert by who?

I wonder how some people think that anything VP does is his own personal program, He has joint ticket with Buhari, So anywhere you see him, definitely it's a President/VP Project. We only attache personal sentiment to it, by saying the VP do this and that

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Bonny, Rivers State (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 5:23pm On Oct 12, 2017
origima:

Fool surely I will die and everybody will die and in due time.you promised to committee suicide should Buhari win in 2019 and knowing Buhari will win next election if he should contest with ur father then it s sure I will attend ur burial when u eventually commit the suicide u wish urself.my dear I will surely attend ur burial

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Bonny, Rivers State (Photos) by stobery(m): 5:24pm On Oct 12, 2017
OboOlora:
Figure Head undecided

Pls what's the size of that ur pant? grin
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Bonny, Rivers State (Photos) by RZArecta(m): 5:24pm On Oct 12, 2017
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
You are an ignorant head. Restrict yourself to discussing about namdi cownu and biafuro.

This Bonny-Bodo Bridge, a PPP project between the FG, Julius Berger, and NLNG, would be constructed, completed, and commissioned
LOL grin idíot
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Bonny, Rivers State (Photos) by Ahmedhussain3463: 5:24pm On Oct 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I swear there will be Vacancy and this is Buhari's Last tenure, we onto stand that man here in Nigeria any further.. That man is the devil
so u believe power will slip out of apc hands after just four years in goverment?

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Bonny, Rivers State (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 5:25pm On Oct 12, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
so u believe power will slip out of apc hands after just four years in goverment?

Buhari is not APC , I was very specific about the person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Bonny, Rivers State (Photos) by origima: 5:26pm On Oct 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Let me tell you for free the 2019 election will hold and Buhari won't be on the ballot and you will not experience it because u have really angered me today and none that angers me can escape my wrath

Buhari will contest no matter ur hatred for him and I will vote then attend ur burial afterward,simple.in fact am going to donate the rope for ur suicidal action

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Bonny, Rivers State (Photos) by Ahmedhussain3463: 5:27pm On Oct 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Buhari is not APC , I was very specific about the person
lol ,u dont knw the antics of political parties and politician
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Bonny, Rivers State (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 5:28pm On Oct 12, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
lol ,u dont knw the antics of political parties and politician

Bro all I know is that this will Buhari's last tenure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Bonny, Rivers State (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 5:35pm On Oct 12, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Please do not let them push you Sir, you are fast becoming a brand and who knows what lies in the future for you..Please do not stoop to their level to use such words, kindly please put a lid on it Boss....It will be well with you. Please reverse on the words thesedays please...you're number one fan

Hmmmmm..Bro
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Bonny, Rivers State (Photos) by Ahmedhussain3463: 5:35pm On Oct 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Bro all I know is that this will Buhari's last tenure
it is enough that the people knew election actually hold,those who cast the vote decide nothing those who count the vote decide everything..........joseph stallin.jonathan was counting on malpractice but his comrade in the core north sold him out.am nt in support of buhari becos he is now an epitome of failure but am not confident about his defeat if he decide to recontest.apc are rogue and despirate politician and most dangerous of all tinubu who i consider has been instrumental to a large extent to buhari's presidency is a political contractor.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures As Enugu International Conference Centre Nears Completion / Removal Of Rickety Vehicles From Lagos Roads: Ultimatum Given By State Govt. / Armed Men Attack Travellers In Enugu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.