Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Edgal Imohimi And Ali Janga's Ranks Reverted By Police Service Commission - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edgal Imohimi And Ali Janga's Ranks Reverted By Police Service Commission (58146 Views)

Buhari And Ali Gusau In 1962 (Throwback Photo) / 'i’ll Dine With The Devil To Ensure Lagos Is Safe' - Edgal Imohimi / Babachir Lawal And Ali Modu Sheriff Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edgal Imohimi And Ali Janga's Ranks Reverted By Police Service Commission by pedrilo: 6:33pm On Oct 12, 2017
This administration is becoming too controversial
Re: Edgal Imohimi And Ali Janga's Ranks Reverted By Police Service Commission by OzovehePaul(m): 6:53pm On Oct 12, 2017
There's no security in this country, is only God that's watching over us so am less concerned even if they change IGP
Re: Edgal Imohimi And Ali Janga's Ranks Reverted By Police Service Commission by RichardRexs(m): 6:57pm On Oct 12, 2017
Does this means they are not the comissioner of police in the two states??
Re: Edgal Imohimi And Ali Janga's Ranks Reverted By Police Service Commission by cmecproblem(m): 7:03pm On Oct 12, 2017
Madam kemi spoke about this case, shes going back to jail, officer spoke about the case, his chances of promotion scattered. Powers that be are formidable
Re: Edgal Imohimi And Ali Janga's Ranks Reverted By Police Service Commission by Mhyketh(m): 7:06pm On Oct 12, 2017
dgr8truth:
I've come to understand that in this country, many of us are terrible sadist. We are overwhelmingly happy at the misfortune of others, sadly we pray and toil for personal happiness that will never come.

Op may justice fall on you, for roping Davido into the reversal of rank of those police men. Op be careful with what you share, so you will not find yourself behind bars like auntie kemi and starts shouting persecution.

make we hear word jhor when the rich keep milking the lower class what do you expect.
Re: Edgal Imohimi And Ali Janga's Ranks Reverted By Police Service Commission by Kimikazi2: 7:22pm On Oct 12, 2017
wallex1983:
Bet this peppersoup is too peppery o.
Don't forget, someborry is watching in 1D
Trumpet......
Re: Edgal Imohimi And Ali Janga's Ranks Reverted By Police Service Commission by Truepays(f): 7:23pm On Oct 12, 2017
What ix revert rank or rat recant pls
Re: Edgal Imohimi And Ali Janga's Ranks Reverted By Police Service Commission by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 12, 2017
@TonyeBarcanista, since it was not the PSC that promoted Edgal Imohimi from DCP to CP, Lagos, is his promotion not illegal? I learnt the IGP removed Fatai Owoseni and put Edgal Imohimi. I learnt Edgal Imohimi bribed his way to the position with about 20M! First of all, does the IGP have a the power to remove a senior police officer? (Fatai Owoseni ) Secondly, how can the IGP appoint and promote a new CP of Lagos (Edgar Imohimi), when the power lies in the PSC, since the IGP can only promote officers from the rank of Sergeant and below without PSC approval? I heard there is a power tussle between the PSC headed by Mike Okiro and the IGP. Please clarify all these! Thanks
Re: Edgal Imohimi And Ali Janga's Ranks Reverted By Police Service Commission by mayoor15(m): 7:43pm On Oct 12, 2017
livinbygrace:

Nigeria police is the epitome of bribery in Nigeria.Ordinary officer pay as much as 500k to be reposted to their various units not to talk of high ranking officers,so it's not new.The man must have stepped on toes and that was why he was demoted .
Check the news boss, they've started reverting the IGP appointments since last week, his just coming now is because they probably just sat on his case this week....Buhari is just disappointing, I don't expect the IGP to still be in power now if not for the Mamman dynasty ruling Nigeria. If Tafa Balogun was corrupt, Idris is Super corrupt.
Re: Edgal Imohimi And Ali Janga's Ranks Reverted By Police Service Commission by MaconAwire(m): 7:52pm On Oct 12, 2017
THIS IS WHAT U GET WEN U DECIDE TO BLOW AWOL WITHOUT CONFIRMING FROM THE OGA AT THE TOP!!

enjoy ur new, sorry former ranks officers!
Re: Edgal Imohimi And Ali Janga's Ranks Reverted By Police Service Commission by sammhi(m): 8:01pm On Oct 12, 2017
So what exactly is the reason for the reversal ?
Anyway they are in acting capacity . There is no rank called acting CP . So it means a DCP qualify to be an acting Cp
If the police commission is generous enough to tell us they have reversed their ranks they should also tell us why ? But I wonder why an acting position becomes a reversal !
Re: Edgal Imohimi And Ali Janga's Ranks Reverted By Police Service Commission by zombieHUNTER: 8:03pm On Oct 12, 2017
Ijaya123:

Even pigs eat pig in potor land. grin
where is poto land undecided
Re: Edgal Imohimi And Ali Janga's Ranks Reverted By Police Service Commission by naijalo: 8:16pm On Oct 12, 2017
obasanjo is the owner of this website... it is based in otta..

Re: Edgal Imohimi And Ali Janga's Ranks Reverted By Police Service Commission by lagosrd: 8:59pm On Oct 12, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
Something is fishing
Not only fishing but also meating
Maybe The guy has stepped on toes.
The baddo case and the Davido case are still hot uno.

Well God is in control .The situation is already under alarm there is no cause for control.... Hahahah
Re: Edgal Imohimi And Ali Janga's Ranks Reverted By Police Service Commission by ogogoroNo1: 9:00pm On Oct 12, 2017
Nigeria is a comedy
Re: Edgal Imohimi And Ali Janga's Ranks Reverted By Police Service Commission by mechanics(m): 9:08pm On Oct 12, 2017
nawa o, not too good for them.
Re: Edgal Imohimi And Ali Janga's Ranks Reverted By Police Service Commission by enomakos(m): 9:22pm On Oct 12, 2017
What is the reasons?
Re: Edgal Imohimi And Ali Janga's Ranks Reverted By Police Service Commission by blacknp(m): 10:26pm On Oct 12, 2017
chuose2:
Wetin I tell una, dem go close the case.
Davido go walk free being a Freemason.
See my previous post where I laid out reasons he will go scot free

https://www.nairaland.com/4112072/fall-davido-kemi-olunloyo-asks#61350418
MuMu absolute rubbish,of course David Adeleke will walk free,what crime did he commit?when did been an assumed member of of a myth society become a crime?
Re: Edgal Imohimi And Ali Janga's Ranks Reverted By Police Service Commission by blacknp(m): 10:34pm On Oct 12, 2017
Wisedove:
This reason for this Is not actually related to Davido'S case it's just a coincidence.

What I suspect was that those influential culprits and ritualists which the man have uncovered in recent time was the main reason for his reversed position.

That man is seriously ready for busy in Lagos state and
they know he will uncover more secret so they plan a coup against him.

Anybody relating this to David's case must be really out of their senses
Just the same way anyone who attributes the PSC power struggle with the IGP's office been tied to ritualist must be senseless.
Re: Edgal Imohimi And Ali Janga's Ranks Reverted By Police Service Commission by Wisedove(m): 10:56pm On Oct 12, 2017
blacknp:
Just the same way anyone who attributes the PSC power struggle with the IGP's office been tied to ritualist must be senseless.
As my comment is not meant for everyone so is my response too. The thinkers will understand this better

1 Like

Re: Edgal Imohimi And Ali Janga's Ranks Reverted By Police Service Commission by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 12, 2017
Took me time to type this but I felt pained that Nigerians have not changed from there gullible act....wats davido’s business with the demotion?OP!!!Ogun will kill you with that headline!!!You guys find it difficult to sit and understand a report before u act like zombies!!!!!I curse the day the whites gave Nigeria independence
Re: Edgal Imohimi And Ali Janga's Ranks Reverted By Police Service Commission by ikp120(m): 4:45am On Oct 13, 2017
bedspread:
NIGERIA! NIGERIA! NIGERIA!!!

Sir, Don't Stop doing your work as it should be... IF this Re-drawal of your Rank is linked to David Adeleke case, Don't mind sir, Continue your work as..... Ensure the Truth of the Matter is Brought out...
NO MATTER THE WEALTH OF MEN, GOD HAS A WAY OF DEALING WITH Them..
Read the post with your brain open and stop involving God in what he has nothing to do with! angry
Re: Edgal Imohimi And Ali Janga's Ranks Reverted By Police Service Commission by Ijaya123: 7:22am On Oct 13, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
where is poto land undecided

Re: Edgal Imohimi And Ali Janga's Ranks Reverted By Police Service Commission by zombieHUNTER: 7:28am On Oct 13, 2017
[quote author=Ijaya123 post=61371115][/quote]

That's the crime buhari committed
Didn't know you call it poto land
Screenshot it for posterity
He would end up in Hague for crimes against humanity
Re: Edgal Imohimi And Ali Janga's Ranks Reverted By Police Service Commission by Ijaya123: 7:52am On Oct 13, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

That's the crime buhari committed
Didn't know you call it poto land
Screenshot it for posterity
He would end up in Hague for crimes against humanity

Empty rants as usual.

Where is the albino fraudster Kanu?
Re: Edgal Imohimi And Ali Janga's Ranks Reverted By Police Service Commission by zombieHUNTER: 8:06am On Oct 13, 2017
Ijaya123:

Empty rants as usual.

Where is the albino fraudster Kanu?
Ask your mama
Re: Edgal Imohimi And Ali Janga's Ranks Reverted By Police Service Commission by Ijaya123: 8:12am On Oct 13, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

Ask your mama

It is not so difficult to know those who lack proper home training and upbringing. Family values mean nothing to them.

Not going to join issues with such lass.
Re: Edgal Imohimi And Ali Janga's Ranks Reverted By Police Service Commission by Vivviey: 10:12am On Oct 13, 2017
hmmmmm

9ja!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Edgal Imohimi And Ali Janga's Ranks Reverted By Police Service Commission by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:15am On Oct 15, 2017
Alexkene:
@TonyeBarcanista, since it was not the PSC that promoted Edgal Imohimi from DCP to CP, Lagos, is his promotion not illegal? I learnt the IGP removed Fatai Owoseni and put Edgal Imohimi. I learnt Edgal Imohimi bribed his way to the position with about 20M! First of all, does the IGP have a the power to remove a senior police officer? (Fatai Owoseni ) Secondly, how can the IGP appoint and promote a new CP of Lagos (Edgar Imohimi), when the power lies in the PSC, since the IGP can only promote officers from the rank of Sergeant and below without PSC approval? I heard there is a power tussle between the PSC headed by Mike Okiro and the IGP. Please clarify all these! Thanks
Firstly, IGP didn't promote Edgal CP, he has no power to but he has power to "appoint" him acting CP. What this means is that though he acts in the capacity of CP, he still remains DCP in rank.

Secondly, IGP has power to appoint and transfer CPs, AIGs and even DIGs to where suits him best but he has no power to remove them from the service.

The problem with Nigeria is corruption! I can tell you that 90% of SPOs (Senior Police officers) in capacity of AIG, CP down to ACs (Area Commanders) and Divisional Police Commanders/DPO in Lagos especially, pay their way to get the positions. Corruption is deep rooted in the force.
Re: Edgal Imohimi And Ali Janga's Ranks Reverted By Police Service Commission by Wisedove(m): 12:05am On Oct 16, 2017
blacknp:
savage. . . No joy at all grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Declares September 16 As National Identity day / Fighter Jet Pilot Rescued From Crash Site In Abuja (pictures) / Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.