Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,888 members, 7,806,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Did Anyone Else Receive A Mail From N-power? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Did Anyone Else Receive A Mail From N-power? (2547 Views)

Did Anyone Received This Message From Union Bank / Did You Receive A Mail From DCSL/ICPC Recruitment? / Happy Worker’s Day. From N-power_ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Anyone Else Receive A Mail From N-power? by aalex1: 6:05pm On Oct 12, 2017
Hello nairalanders, did anyone also receive an email from N-power, for tax training at orozo in abuja A friend received an email and in it, he was asked not to forward it and that it was sent to him after he successfully passed the phone interview conducted.
Re: Did Anyone Else Receive A Mail From N-power? by lunacol(m): 6:14pm On Oct 12, 2017
aalex1:
Hello nairalanders, did anyone also receive an email from N-power, for tax training at orozo in abuja A friend received an email and in it, he was asked not to forward it and that it was sent to him after he successfully passed the phone interview conducted.
He should go for the training as invited
Re: Did Anyone Else Receive A Mail From N-power? by OwoKolaChuks: 9:56pm On Oct 12, 2017
Put your hands together for the underground deals grin
Re: Did Anyone Else Receive A Mail From N-power? by Blooddiamond: 11:06pm On Oct 12, 2017
aalex1:
Tell him to go for d training, I did mine in orozo too.
Re: Did Anyone Else Receive A Mail From N-power? by dvicky99(f): 11:43pm On Oct 12, 2017
The mail is genuine. I have done my training too and I have been deployed to work.
Re: Did Anyone Else Receive A Mail From N-power? by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 13, 2017
dvicky99:
The mail is genuine. I have done my training too and I have been deployed to work.
pls do you know the fate of serving corpers who have been called? my friend is passing out in December and he just received his invitation!
Re: Did Anyone Else Receive A Mail From N-power? by godfrey01(m): 11:12am On Oct 13, 2017
rasojie:
pls do you know the fate of serving corpers who have been called? my friend is passing out in December and he just received his invitation!

if he can't present his descharge certificate, better tell him or her not to waste her transport. I applied last year when I was serving. I was taken but I was later desqualified due to unavailability of my Nysc certificate. now that I have gotten it, I have wrote multiple mails and phone calls for the certificate issue to be resolved, till date nothing has been done. So I had to reapply again..
Re: Did Anyone Else Receive A Mail From N-power? by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 13, 2017
godfrey01:

if he can't present his descharge certificate, better tell him or her not to waste her transport. I applied last year when I was serving. I was taken but I was later desqualified due to unavailability of my Nysc certificate. now that I have gotten it, I have wrote multiple mails and phone calls for the certificate issue to be resolved, till date nothing has been done. So I had to reapply again..

chai! and he's already looking up to the training! its very sad that this opportunity is going to slip just like that!
Re: Did Anyone Else Receive A Mail From N-power? by dvicky99(f): 12:43pm On Oct 14, 2017
rasojie:
:
The person will need his/her NYSC discharge certificate. Bt I dont know if he/she will be granted a stay without the certificate

(1) (Reply)

Calabar based Marketers Needed For Momo Plantain Chips. / Chevron Skills Test / Secretary Needed In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.