Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Geniue Online Business - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Geniue Online Business (315 Views)

Which Online Business Can I Start With 30k / For Ur Geniue Driving School Certificate And International Driver License / What Type Of Online Business Can One Start (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Geniue Online Business by Misterious: 6:07pm On Oct 12, 2017
Naija taxi AWOOF…….

Not a SCAM not a PONZI

It is called RIDE, SHARE & EARN system. You simply pay #5,000 to buy a ride voucher monthly. You can use the ride voucher for tour, city ride or inter-state. In places we don’t have Naija Taxi yet, you can re-sell your ride voucher. So you get value for your money here.
Every rider is an affiliate member here. We believe you can promote Naija Taxi and other companies willing to advertise through our channel to reach millions and get paid for it. Therefore, every rider has option to access our affiliate portal to share adverts to their Facebook timeline and the system automatically rewards you.
You are qualified if your facebook account is up to 6 months old and you have up to 200 friends
One post is #500, & referral of one person gets you #1000 simple and legit!
Be a part of something bigger than yourself and find true happiness working from home just like me
For more info, clarifications and registration
Call or chat me up on 09099527175 or 09074803737.

(1) (Reply)

FG Sacks Maina Again, Probes Reinstatement / High Increase In Pickpocketing And One Chance Activities In Lagos Bustops. / #peoples’ President Of Nigeria#

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.