Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Paper And Carton Packaging - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Paper And Carton Packaging (1266 Views)

Carton Business / Eggs Crate/carton Are Available In Large Quantities / Bread Nylon Printing : Contact Lk Stead Prints For Your Unique Packaging. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paper And Carton Packaging by simplyhonest(m): 6:24pm On Oct 12, 2017
Pls, my organization needs a company that can produce quality paper and carton packaging... pls reply... it's urgent... my whatsapp line is on my profile...
Re: Paper And Carton Packaging by Teewhy2: 10:34am On Aug 17, 2018
simplyhonest:
Pls, my organization needs a company that can produce quality paper and carton packaging... pls reply... it's urgent... my whatsapp line is on my profile...

Good day sir,
we would like to find out if you still looking for cartoon packaging for your products, we can get it done for you at a good price, you can give us the specifications you need.
Re: Paper And Carton Packaging by VERDA: 5:01pm On Nov 21, 2018
Teewhy2:

Good day sir,
we would like to find out if you still looking for cartoon packaging for your products, we can get it done for you at a good price, you can give us the specifications you need.

Hello...about the cartons,need some for my products but you did not leave any contact.Mine is 08081246412.
Re: Paper And Carton Packaging by MimiTalk: 9:59am On Aug 15, 2020
The Best! The Best! smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

Buy Petroleum Products / Gorcci International Limited / Technology AVENUE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.