Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,349 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Research Assistant/professional Writer (remote) Wanted. - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Research Assistant/professional Writer (remote) Wanted. (882 Views)

Research Assistant Urgently Needed (Closed) / Hire An Online Research Assistant Today / Research Assistant Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Research Assistant/professional Writer (remote) Wanted. by databoy247(m): 7:34pm On Oct 12, 2017
I need a new research assistant to work with me on a number of research and writing projects (long-term). This is a part-time position so you might or might not have a full-time job.

Requirements.
Interested candidate MUST;

- Be able to write in perfect English, with no errors and grammatical blunders, must know how to compose phrases and write constructive sentences and know how to use big words.

- Be able to carry out research online and meet deadlines.

- Again, must be able to meet deadlines.

- Be serious, dedicated and willing to carve out and grow a new career in research.

- Am not really keen on educational qualifications but possession of a B.Sc or M.Sc won't hurt.

- NO PLAGIARISM (If your work contains plagiarism, then you will be kicked out).

Job description;
You will be engaged in the following research and writing tasks;

- Writing resumes and cover letters (you will be taught)

- Writing of admissions biographies/personal statements/letters of recommendation/statement of purpose/academic essays for foreigners going for Law, Medicine, MBA, etc, mostly in the US.

REMUNERATION
Earning is flexible and can be between N30,000 - N50,000 monthly depending on the workload. Pay increase comes with satisfactory results.

>>>>Submit your applications to nwaka.osakwuni@gmail.com<<<<.

NOTE:
If you do not write a subject in your email, it WILL be deleted!
If you do not write a cover letter in the body of your mail, it WILL be deleted!
I do NOT want to receive empty mails with just a CV attachment.
This opportunity is for serious applicants.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Fiction And Nonfiction Creative Writers Needed! / Need A Competent Proofreader/editor/critic For My Book / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.