Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Family: "There Is More To Tagbo Umeike's Death, We Now Have A Clear Picture" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Family: "There Is More To Tagbo Umeike's Death, We Now Have A Clear Picture" (55456 Views)

Davido Releases Statement & CCTV Videos On Tagbo Umeike's Death / Davido Lied To Police About Tagbo Umeike's Death. How CCTV Exposed Him / Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family: "There Is More To Tagbo Umeike's Death, We Now Have A Clear Picture" by Bhelamblog(m): 8:23pm On Oct 12, 2017
Late Tagbo's family has released an Official statement regarding the deceased according to them there's more to his death, and that when investigations is complete, they expose it all.. Tagbo's elder sister Mrs Araka on behalf of the family released the statement today..
The statement reads:

“We, the family of Tagbo Ifeatuchukwu Umeike, received the shocking news of the passing of our brother on October 3 at about 8:55p.m., several hours after his demise.

Since his passing, there have been several stories making the rounds, especially on social media, regarding Tagbo’s personality and the circumstances concerning his death.

For a family that is trying to come to terms with the passing of their loved one, some disparaging and unfounded comments and statements about his personality and life, especially from individuals who did not even know Tagbo, have been received with a lot of sadness.

“Tagbo looked out for everyone and had a big heart; he was a friend to all and loved by many. Evidence received so far suggests that there is more to his death and we, as a family, will ensure that the truth regarding the circumstances of his passing will be brought to light.

At this point, we will like to thank the Lagos State Police Force, led by Acting Police Commissioner, Imohimi Edgal, for their diligence and professionalism in carrying out their investigation. We are pleased to say that we now have a clearer picture of the events leading up to Tagbo’s untimely demise.

As it is an ongoing investigation, we are unable to disclose any further information, but suffice to say the truth will come out! We would like to kindly ask that the print media and blogs covering this story refrain from printing hearsay and fabrications and stick to the facts, while respecting that the family is grieving.”
he said

News from Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/10/theres-more-to-tagbos-death-and-we-will.html

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Family: "There Is More To Tagbo Umeike's Death, We Now Have A Clear Picture" by Ndlistic(m): 8:26pm On Oct 12, 2017
We are waiting! You people should not go and bury the dead young man. Keep on looking for evidence to implicate innocent Davido.
RIP BRO TAGBO

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family: "There Is More To Tagbo Umeike's Death, We Now Have A Clear Picture" by teresafaith: 8:31pm On Oct 12, 2017
I'm feeling sorry for davido he might be innocent after all, its just that he was at the wrong place at the wrong time.

And if he's truly innocent, God will vindicate him and put all his enemies to SHAME

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Family: "There Is More To Tagbo Umeike's Death, We Now Have A Clear Picture" by Shelloween(m): 8:33pm On Oct 12, 2017
teresafaith:
I'm feeling sorry for davido he might be innocent after all, its just that he was at the wrong place at the wrong time.

And if he's truly innocent, God will vindicate him and put all his enemies to SHAME
hmm

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family: "There Is More To Tagbo Umeike's Death, We Now Have A Clear Picture" by policy12: 8:42pm On Oct 12, 2017
Bring popcorn o.. .

4 Likes

Re: Family: "There Is More To Tagbo Umeike's Death, We Now Have A Clear Picture" by Fidelismaria: 8:42pm On Oct 12, 2017
grin

okay we are waiting

personally I tink it was wizkid

wizkid set davido up

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family: "There Is More To Tagbo Umeike's Death, We Now Have A Clear Picture" by Me77: 11:49pm On Oct 12, 2017
No need of revealing evidence... Nigerian police has enough evidence already but they wouldn't help. Just use the underground means and Settle the score. Do me i do you, God no go vex.

2 Likes

Re: Family: "There Is More To Tagbo Umeike's Death, We Now Have A Clear Picture" by steveyoungwealth: 11:19am On Oct 13, 2017
sadCT
Re: Family: "There Is More To Tagbo Umeike's Death, We Now Have A Clear Picture" by kolnel: 11:20am On Oct 13, 2017
Same tagbo that was shown in the cctv dead drunk ?
We are waiting ...

20 Likes

Re: Family: "There Is More To Tagbo Umeike's Death, We Now Have A Clear Picture" by Adfolak(m): 11:20am On Oct 13, 2017
oya noah, spill it
Re: Family: "There Is More To Tagbo Umeike's Death, We Now Have A Clear Picture" by Kingrotex1(m): 11:20am On Oct 13, 2017
cry I blame Tequila for this..

Meanwhile checkout the trending scandal >>

Bedroom photo of the alleged concubine to IGP, Idris

2 Likes

Re: Family: "There Is More To Tagbo Umeike's Death, We Now Have A Clear Picture" by BonkoINC: 11:20am On Oct 13, 2017
More?

And this is what is trending now .. see attachment below. I just tire sef.

Re: Family: "There Is More To Tagbo Umeike's Death, We Now Have A Clear Picture" by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 13, 2017
As advanced as the US is they have not found the killers of
NotoriousBIG, 2pac and Lisaleft eye is it now corrupt NPF that will catch tagbos killer.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Family: "There Is More To Tagbo Umeike's Death, We Now Have A Clear Picture" by fvckme(f): 11:21am On Oct 13, 2017
We dey hear
Re: Family: "There Is More To Tagbo Umeike's Death, We Now Have A Clear Picture" by MRAKBEE(m): 11:21am On Oct 13, 2017
Tagbo i wish u cud just go round and ghostslap anybody who has a hand in ur untimely death..
Rip..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family: "There Is More To Tagbo Umeike's Death, We Now Have A Clear Picture" by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:21am On Oct 13, 2017
Getting complicated daily

1 Like

Re: Family: "There Is More To Tagbo Umeike's Death, We Now Have A Clear Picture" by stcool(m): 11:22am On Oct 13, 2017
So they are yet to bury this young man...

1 Like

Re: Family: "There Is More To Tagbo Umeike's Death, We Now Have A Clear Picture" by xreal: 11:22am On Oct 13, 2017
When he was keeping late nights and hanging around Davido, did u warn him?

Make we hear word.

10 Likes

Re: Family: "There Is More To Tagbo Umeike's Death, We Now Have A Clear Picture" by ivolt: 11:23am On Oct 13, 2017
Africa, the land of superstition.

I have always wondered why there are no natural deaths in Africa.

It is either caused by a jealous family or friend or an evil
satanic enemy.

13 Likes

Re: Family: "There Is More To Tagbo Umeike's Death, We Now Have A Clear Picture" by kingzjay(m): 11:23am On Oct 13, 2017
I TRUST OUR NOLLYWOOD BROTHERS. VERY SOON WE'LL START SEEING INTERESTING HEADERS.....

TAGBO UMEIKE'S DEATH 1, 2 & 3

MORE TO TAGBO'S DEATH 1&2

TABO IS NOT DEAD 1

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family: "There Is More To Tagbo Umeike's Death, We Now Have A Clear Picture" by Florblu(f): 11:23am On Oct 13, 2017
ok
Re: Family: "There Is More To Tagbo Umeike's Death, We Now Have A Clear Picture" by musa7m(m): 11:23am On Oct 13, 2017
Ndlistic:
We are waiting! You people should not go and bury the dead young man. Keep on looking for evidence to implicate inocent Davido.
RIP BRO TAGBO
Young man? At 35 years?

3 Likes

Re: Family: "There Is More To Tagbo Umeike's Death, We Now Have A Clear Picture" by kenex4ever(m): 11:24am On Oct 13, 2017
Ndlistic:
We are waiting! You people should not go and bury the dead young man. Keep on looking for evidence to implicate inocent Davido.
RIP BRO TAGBO
Did they mention Davido?

If investigation finds any one guilty without reasonable doubt then the person should face d music, no matter how highly placed.

11 Likes

Re: Family: "There Is More To Tagbo Umeike's Death, We Now Have A Clear Picture" by annnikky(f): 11:24am On Oct 13, 2017
Fidelismaria:
grin

okay we are waiting

wizkid set davido up
Where u there wen he set him up or u just want to comment undecided

It seems kirikiri don dey hungry u ni tongue

2 Likes

Re: Family: "There Is More To Tagbo Umeike's Death, We Now Have A Clear Picture" by Lilimax(f): 11:24am On Oct 13, 2017
Tagbo (Taa bu gboo) is an Igbo name with literal meaning 'The Time is Now' smiley

RIP bro

BTW, As his name implice, The time is now for you to make peace with God if you've not done so.
Tagbo is gone and it can be anyone next.
Where will you spend your eternity?
Accept Jesus CHRIST today!

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Family: "There Is More To Tagbo Umeike's Death, We Now Have A Clear Picture" by Xisnin(m): 11:24am On Oct 13, 2017
Looking for an innocent scape-goat to hang Tagbo's death on.
Keep looking.

I hope Davido has learnt his lesson that not everyone who drinks
together with you at the club wish you well.
Re: Family: "There Is More To Tagbo Umeike's Death, We Now Have A Clear Picture" by Destined2win: 11:25am On Oct 13, 2017
Davido is a spoilt child

4 Likes

Re: Family: "There Is More To Tagbo Umeike's Death, We Now Have A Clear Picture" by Roseey0(f): 11:25am On Oct 13, 2017
Tagbo
Rest in Peace.

I hope men that engage in drinking competition just for fun or peer pressure, learn one or 2 from this episode
Drunkenness is a Sin
Never allow yourself get to level of intoxication.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family: "There Is More To Tagbo Umeike's Death, We Now Have A Clear Picture" by Naughtytboy: 11:26am On Oct 13, 2017
Fidelismaria:
grin
okay we are waiting
wizkid set davido up
head is paining u

2 Likes

Re: Family: "There Is More To Tagbo Umeike's Death, We Now Have A Clear Picture" by johnstar(m): 11:26am On Oct 13, 2017
Hmm
Re: Family: "There Is More To Tagbo Umeike's Death, We Now Have A Clear Picture" by johnstar(m): 11:27am On Oct 13, 2017
Destined2win:
Davido is a spoilt child
how??

Sense fall on u

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pretty Mike: “I Did Not Pay Those Girls On Leash" / Kenneth Okonkwo In Court As Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes. Photos / Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Tboss Being Pregnant For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.