Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? (25319 Views)

See How Nairaland Called Me Eleribu (screenshot) / This Guy On Nairaland Called Me Wild / I Thought Sleeping Unclad Was Fun, Until Rat Sucked My Nipple - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by iLegendd(m): 8:39pm On Oct 12, 2017
iamJ:
this guy, same rubbish always

If ur books were good, we for see u for tv or your books for stands by now

Almost a decade of fake selling things, no update, no progress yet cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na to make ebook with cheap design softwares u sabi

Boy, I wanted to ignore you, but your stupidity is absurd.

Listen, I started posting on May 2016, and within these period, I have written more than 20 books while you were busy bragging you have 16 million.

These books have fetched lots of money and will keep fetching and I'm not even an author. This is not my field. Is it not better than waiting for the government or joining a bad gang? If you want to see a screenshot of today's sales, I'll post it for your dirty ass.

An Asian girl fell in love with you and it went into your head as if you're bigger than everyone. Listen, I have fùcked Asian and white girls — the hot ones. I have pictures as proof. You're living in my past. I saw a thread some days ago where you talked about being so rich, handsome, and above everyone.

I also read a post where you were abusing dark skin girls and calling other girls ugly. Did you create them? Are you God?

Aren't you ashamed you're coming to Nairaland and jumping from one thread to another for many years and someone who just started posting on May 2016, has written lots of books, made money from those books, has a paid WhatsApp group, built his own forum, has different secret blogs, and at the same time he has other businesses and something doing? Within this short period of time!

Why can't you tell me to teach you time management and become useful? Be humble and you'll learn.

I didn't know a guy could be this jealous. Since you claim to be bigger than everyone on Nairaland and look down on other people's hustle, I'll send you my account to send me just 3k. I'm broke. But if you can't send it, then send me your phone number and I'll transfer 3k to your MTN line for a start — just for subscription. I'm not extravagant, I'm frugal.

Don't you know I have the key to make my threads trend at will, but I wish to be on a low key? Does being on a low key look like lack of progress? You need to meet my doctor for checkups.

The difference between the two of us is: you brag without brain and get envious without rationalizing.

I'm not supposed to reply a kid like you with this long write-up, but I did it to let you know you shouldn't pick a fight with bigger lion.

Focused men don't talk too much. I look up to people like Mark Zuckerberg, Steve Jobs, Bill Gate and Séun, and that's why I'm not deterred by lizards like you.

You're living in my past. How does it feel telling you you're living in my past? These are exactly the things you say to other Nairalanders. Being silent on Nairaland doesn't mean I don't know everything happening here.

You're mad at me because your crush and I are following each other. I'll unfollow her immediately to make you happy. Cross my lane next time and I'll smash you like the uncut boy you are.

Be useful to your parents and add value to humanity — be it spiritually, sexually, financially, technologically, or intellectually.

Take care of yourself, talk less, and brag less! God bless you as you remain humble. Amen.

Best regards.

Joe Clef (iLegend)

Modify: this is the thread where he made that comment https://www.nairaland.com/4112680/naughty-tiger-part-3-romance#61362297

73 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 12, 2017
Me:

8 Likes

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by BlaQWolf: 8:45pm On Oct 12, 2017
In Shao Khan's voice, it has begun!

Let me chill in Brazil and watch Wrestlemania, Hell in a cell..

Abeg Pay per view...I'm in my jonxin mood tonight

8 Likes

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by danieljessy: 8:45pm On Oct 12, 2017
All this story na for 1 person grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by LionInBoxOffice(m): 8:46pm On Oct 12, 2017
This is not necessary

5 Likes

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Cindychinny(f): 8:46pm On Oct 12, 2017
Ignore the Hediot,he is just an empty vessel. sad

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by psalmson001: 8:47pm On Oct 12, 2017
Cindychinny:
Ignore the Hediot,he is just an empty vessel. sad

Ouch!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 12, 2017
Dillusionist...cuman see shocked shocked

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by NairalandCS(m): 8:49pm On Oct 12, 2017
Another day, another wahala for this romance section.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 12, 2017
Somebody Should Tell The He-goat to get his Nasty little prick loaded Brain In Here cool your Name Should Be Bragger

17 Likes

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Dillusionist(m): 8:50pm On Oct 12, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Dillusionist...cuman see shocked shocked

grin grin
hahahaha thanks for the mention..make i laugh well..ho-lawd shocked see finishing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Dillusionist(m): 8:51pm On Oct 12, 2017
lalas247 Tahra..safiaa you guys can't miss out

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Fidelismaria: 8:53pm On Oct 12, 2017
undecided

are serious bout the 3k airtyme

wouldn't mind having it

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by dacblogger: 8:53pm On Oct 12, 2017
Drama at last... cry cry
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by BlaQWolf: 8:53pm On Oct 12, 2017
DeadRat:
Somebody Should Tell The He-goat to get his Nasty little prick loaded Brain In Here cool your Name Should Be Bragger

You mean sporting Braga?

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by millik(f): 8:56pm On Oct 12, 2017
shocked
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by NairalandCS(m): 8:56pm On Oct 12, 2017
Fidelismaria:
undecided

are serious bout the 3k airtyme

wouldn't mind having it

Sharp guy.

11 Likes

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 12, 2017
BlaQWolf:

You mean sporting Braga?
which Ever One You Like Give Him

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by faorex(m): 8:59pm On Oct 12, 2017
3k airtime too much ooo..
just transfer 1k Mtn to me and I'll be so grateful

4 Likes

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by IamHeWrites: 8:59pm On Oct 12, 2017
I swear the guy is really stvpid
I blames KashyBaby embarassed

24 Likes

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 12, 2017
Where are we...

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 12, 2017
BlaQWolf:

You mean sporting Braga?
which Ever One You Like Give Him

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 12, 2017
grin

****I ain't mark jack ( Michael Jackson) but this is it ****

In Nicki minaj voice grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Fadiga24(m): 9:07pm On Oct 12, 2017
grin
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Fadiga24(m): 9:09pm On Oct 12, 2017
sunshineG:
grin

****I ain't mark jack but this is it ****

Dude this is goin to be interesting grin
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 12, 2017
Dillusionist:

hahahaha thanks for the mention..make i laugh well..ho-lawd shocked see finishing
Ahswr grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Divay22(f): 9:10pm On Oct 12, 2017
Hahahahahaha
Make i drink juice o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 12, 2017
Fadiga24:

Dude this is goin to be interesting grin
more than interesting bro
This is going to be epic grin
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Cladez(m): 9:10pm On Oct 12, 2017
IamJ after reading this

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by iamJ(m): 9:11pm On Oct 12, 2017
iLegendd:

Boy, I wanted to ignore you, but your stupidity is absurd.
heard worst, makes no difference missy

Listen, I started posting on May 2016, and within these period, I have written more than 20 books while you were busy bragging you have 16 million.

These books have fetched lots of money and will keep fetching and I'm not even an author. This is not my field. Is it not better than waiting for the government or joining a bad gang? If you want to see a screenshot of today's sales, I'll post it for your dirty ass.

Stories who cares cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy keep ur lies for the next mumu that falls

An Asian girl fell in love with you and it went into your head as if you're bigger than everyone. Listen, I have fùcked Asian and white girls — the hot ones. I have pictures as proof. You're living in my past. I saw a thread some days ago where you talked about being so rich, handsome, and above everyone.
Favorite line on nairaland now cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy no matter what u say or feel, we are going strong, pocket that opinion

I also read a post where you were abusing dark skin girls and calling other girls ugly. Did you create them? Are you God?
The truth is no respecter of person

Aren't you ashamed you're coming to Nairaland and jumping from one thread to another for many years and someone who just started posting on May 2016, has written lots of books, made money from those books, has a paid WhatsApp group, built his own forum, has different secret blogs, and at the same time he has other businesses and something doing? Within this short period of time!

Why can't you tell me to teach you time management and become useful? Be humble and you'll learn.
you go fear na, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy check my timestamps am not always online missy

I didn't know a guy could be this jealous. Since you claim to be bigger than everyone on Nairaland and look down on other people's hustle, I'll send you my account to send me just 3k. I'm broke. But if you can't send it, then send me your phone number and I'll transfer 3k to your MTN line for a start — just for subscription. I'm not extravagant, I'm frugal.

Don't you know I have the key to make my threads trend at will, but I wish to be on a low key? Does being on a low key look like lack of progress? You need to meet my doctor for checkups.
You dont brag yet what is this thread, abeg shift with ur lies

The difference between the two of us is: you brag without brain and get envious without rationalizing.

I'm not supposed to reply a kid like you with this long write-up, but I did it to let you know you shouldn't pick a fight with bigger lion.

Focused men don't talk too much. I look up to people like Mark Zuckerberg, Steve Jobs, Bill Gate and Séun, and that's why I'm not deterred by lizards like you.

You're living in my past. How does it feel telling you you're living in my past? These are exactly the things you say to other Nairalanders. Being silent on Nairaland doesn't mean I don't know everything happening here.
What are you ranting on abt biko? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy u just dey find likes

You're mad at me because your crush and I are following each other. I'll unfollow her immediately to make you happy. Cross my lane next time and I'll smash you like the uncut boy you are.
Crush cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy missy get ur facts together and make sensible points

Be useful to your parents and add value to humanity — be it spiritually, sexually, financially, technologically, or intellectually.

Take care of yourself, talk less, and brag less! God bless you as you remain humble. Amen.

Best regards.

Joe Clef (iLegend)

Modify: this is the thread where he made that comment https://www.nairaland.com/4112680/naughty-tiger-part-3-romance#61362297

In the end you made no sense, you needed cheap attention that my matter brings, enjoy your temporary fame

Abt the money cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy if you are going to beg, beg dont play games

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 12, 2017
sunshineG:
grin

****I ain't mark jack ( Michael Jackson) but this is it ****

cheesycheesy

Another one..**DjKhaled's voice** grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by IamAirforce1: 9:13pm On Oct 12, 2017
millik:
shocked
This girl go like amebo too much grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Teenager Woos Girl At Gunpoint In Delta / When Does A Disvirgined Gal Start To Enjoy Sex / The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.