Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,698 members, 7,802,063 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

What Do You Do When The Love Of Your Life Is With Someone Else - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Do When The Love Of Your Life Is With Someone Else (2845 Views)

Story Of How I Met The Love Of My Live(with Pix) / Love Spell To Win The Love Of Someone You Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Do When The Love Of Your Life Is With Someone Else by Krayola(m): 5:23am On Mar 12, 2010
chic2pimp:

You get mouth? undecided
You know I no the Barbershop where you mop floorwork grin
Make I no come jam you for dia angry

haha. Me, mop floor. kai!! That floor will be turned into a holy site the moment i'm done.  People will come there to receive healing and miracles.  cool cool

chic2pimp:

Iro nla grin
Nah wetin you chop? shocked shocked shocked

I say make u ask FLgators. The tin sweeeeeeeett. Chei!! Its wondaful

FL Gators:

Ok, I'm begining to think your definition of digging is not the same as mines sad

Will u get your mind out of the gutter!?!? These children of nowadays sef.  grin
Re: What Do You Do When The Love Of Your Life Is With Someone Else by Nobody: 5:26am On Mar 12, 2010
Krayola:

Will u get your mind out of the gutter!?!? These children of nowadays sef.  grin
teheheh rotfl grin grin grin

Krayola:

Dont think he wants to find out boo, then him too wont want to let me go tongue tongue
Re: What Do You Do When The Love Of Your Life Is With Someone Else by chic2pimp(m): 5:30am On Mar 12, 2010
Krayola:

grin grin  Omo. . . that my shiny head na action full am. WHen i meet babes I just show them my shiny head and they watch, in HD, the magic i can perform. No need for toasting again sef. . by the time they watch small na dem go dey beg me to carry dem go. All thanks to afari korodo.  cool

grin grin grin grin grin grin  Omo buruku grin
Nah who tell you say nah HD dem dey watch? undecided
How dem go watch t.v for your kwarshiokor head?

Krayola:

haha. Me, mop floor. kai!! That floor will be turned into a holy site the moment i'm done.  People will come there to receive healing and miracles.  cool cool

For where? undecided
You wey go mop floor from tusk til dawn die. Shior grin
Re: What Do You Do When The Love Of Your Life Is With Someone Else by chic2pimp(m): 5:32am On Mar 12, 2010
Krayola:

haha. Me, mop floor. kai!! That floor will be turned into a holy site the moment i'm done. People will come there to receive healing and miracles. cool cool

Will u get your mind out of the gutter!?!? These children of nowadays sef. grin
So you chop pum pum abi? grin

FL Gators:

Cheiiii, ok, you two needs to stop derailing this thread nau sad grin
SO says who/ tongue
Re: What Do You Do When The Love Of Your Life Is With Someone Else by Nobody: 5:34am On Mar 12, 2010
chic2pimp:

So you chop pum pum abi? grin
SO says who/ tongue
so says what?
moti so fun e wipe wahala e poju tongue
Re: What Do You Do When The Love Of Your Life Is With Someone Else by Krayola(m): 5:36am On Mar 12, 2010
FL Gators:

Dont think he wants to find out boo, then him too wont want to let me go tongue tongue

aahh!  he doesn't have choice o. If he doesn't let go I will give him flying drop kick and he will somersault.  cool He's a pangolo love-vendor.  What they call original counterfeit.  grin

chic2pimp:

You wey go mop floor from tusk til dawn die. Shior grin

I no blame you o. E be like say u just collect freedom from that vulcanizer place wey u dey do apprentice abi? That na why ur mouth dey sweet u abi. U have celebrated with 2 small stout now u feel like champion.  grin Chei. WOnders shall never cease.  grin
Re: What Do You Do When The Love Of Your Life Is With Someone Else by Nobody: 5:38am On Mar 12, 2010
Krayola:

aahh!  he doesn't have choice o. I[b]f he doesn't let go I will give him flying drop kick and he will somersault[/b].  cool He's a pangolo love-vendor.  What they call original counterfeit.  grin

You'll do that for me?
Now thatz sweet kiss kiss grin

Krayola:

I no blame you o. E be like say u just collect freedom from that vulcanizer place wey u dey do apprentice abi? That na why your mouth dey sweet u abi. U have celebrated with 2 small stout now u feel like champion.  grin Chei. WOnders shall never cease.  grin

*death* grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Do When The Love Of Your Life Is With Someone Else by chic2pimp(m): 5:41am On Mar 12, 2010
FL Gators:

so says what?
moti so fun e wipe wahala e poju tongue
What would you do, Spank Me? grin
Oh yesss Spank Me More and Harder grin
Re: What Do You Do When The Love Of Your Life Is With Someone Else by Krayola(m): 5:41am On Mar 12, 2010
FL Gators:

You'll do that for me?
Now thatz sweet kiss kiss grin

ANything for u babe.  kiss

Oya where is my pounded yam and egusi?  grin grin
Re: What Do You Do When The Love Of Your Life Is With Someone Else by Nobody: 5:45am On Mar 12, 2010
Krayola:

ANything for u babe.  kiss

Oya where is my pounded yam and egusi?  grin grin

Chic2pimp is pounding the iyan the fastest he could. It'll be done in a few, darling grin tongue

chic2pimp:

What would you do, Spank Me? grin
Oh yesss Spank Me More and Harder grin
LOL I punish I dont spank.
I'll call MrCrackles to come and spank you now tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Do You Do When The Love Of Your Life Is With Someone Else by chic2pimp(m): 5:45am On Mar 12, 2010
Krayola:

I no blame you o. E be like say u just collect freedom from that vulcanizer place wey u dey do apprentice abi? That na why your mouth dey sweet u abi. U have celebrated with 2 small stout now u feel like champion.  grin Chei. WOnders shall never cease.  grin

Haha Oloshi grin
Toilet mopper feeling funky grin
Your mates dey work for Bank, you dey hia dey beg for your daily bread. O ki n ti ju ni? undecided cheesy
Re: What Do You Do When The Love Of Your Life Is With Someone Else by Nobody: 5:48am On Mar 12, 2010
if our break up was ok then I would tell him how I feel, if he accepts it then good if not and he is ready to move on I will mope around a bit but through time I will accept it and go find my next boo. tongue
Re: What Do You Do When The Love Of Your Life Is With Someone Else by Krayola(m): 5:48am On Mar 12, 2010
FL Gators:

Chic2pimp is pounding the iyan the fastest he could. It'll be done in a few, darling grin tongue

Chei. . . me and my babe have turned P.i.mp to houseboy. Now that's what i call GAME!!  grin

chic2pimp:

Haha Oloshi grin
Toilet mopper feeling funky grin
Your mates dey work for Bank, you dey hia dey beg for your daily bread. O ki n ti ju ni? undecided cheesy

Kasali!! KAsali!! If that iyan has koko, I will slap your face and remove out of your salary.  grin
Re: What Do You Do When The Love Of Your Life Is With Someone Else by Nobody: 5:50am On Mar 12, 2010
Krayola:

Chei. . . me and my babe have turned P.i.mp to houseboy. Now that's what i call GAME!!  grin

Kasali!! KAsali!! If that iyan has koko, [b]I will slap your face [/b]and remove out of your salary.  grin

eh eh o, I will not tolerate you slapping him o angry tongue
Re: What Do You Do When The Love Of Your Life Is With Someone Else by Krayola(m): 5:53am On Mar 12, 2010
FL Gators:

eh eh o, I will not tolerate you slapping him o angry tongue
shocked shocked Mo gbe o. E gba mi!!

Is there something going on between you and the houseboy? angry angry
Re: What Do You Do When The Love Of Your Life Is With Someone Else by chic2pimp(m): 5:54am On Mar 12, 2010
FL Gators:

LOL I punish I dont spank.
I'll call MrCrackles to come and spank you now tongue tongue tongue
Brashy ke? undecided
According to Dayo he is busy spanking Edoyad's a$$ grin grin grin

And yes pls punish me harder tongue

Iyan ke? shocked shocked
Wahlai when i'm done nah Amala una go eat.
Re: What Do You Do When The Love Of Your Life Is With Someone Else by Nobody: 5:57am On Mar 12, 2010
Krayola:

shocked shocked  Mo gbe o. E gba mi!!

Is there something going on between you and the houseboy?  angry angry
No nau ifemi timotimo.
He's my little brother nau sad

@chic2pimp
kiss
Amala ke? Lemme see if Krayola doesnt mind eating amala tonight grin
Re: What Do You Do When The Love Of Your Life Is With Someone Else by chic2pimp(m): 5:57am On Mar 12, 2010
Krayola:

Kasali!! KAsali!! If that iyan has koko, I will slap your face and remove out of your salary.  grin

The salary wet I dey earn in an hour, i fit use am feed you for 10 solid years and change go dey gan sef grin
Re: What Do You Do When The Love Of Your Life Is With Someone Else by Nobody: 5:57am On Mar 12, 2010
chic2pimp:

The salary wet I dey earn in an hour, i fit use am feed you for 10 solid years and change go dey gan sef grin
rotflmao grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Do When The Love Of Your Life Is With Someone Else by chic2pimp(m): 6:05am On Mar 12, 2010
FL Gators:

@chic2pimp
kiss
Amala ke? Lemme see if Krayola doesnt mind eating amala tonight grin
The Bobo wey him face resemble Amala why him no go like am? undecided
Ask am wetin turn him lips to Dudu osun? grin grin
Re: What Do You Do When The Love Of Your Life Is With Someone Else by Krayola(m): 6:10am On Mar 12, 2010
Chei!!! My houseboy and my iyawo are doing love wan tin tin. All these city girls sef. E be like say na to go village to find wife o  cry
Re: What Do You Do When The Love Of Your Life Is With Someone Else by Nobody: 6:10am On Mar 12, 2010
lol chic, thatz enough.
You two are funny sha

Oya, chic go and answer my question on the other thread that we're also derailing
Re: What Do You Do When The Love Of Your Life Is With Someone Else by Nobody: 6:10am On Mar 12, 2010
Krayola:

Chei!!! My houseboy and my iyawo are doing love wan tin tin. All these city girls. E be like sayna to go village to find wife o cry
me and who?
for where? sad
Re: What Do You Do When The Love Of Your Life Is With Someone Else by Krayola(m): 6:13am On Mar 12, 2010
chic2pimp:

The Bobo wey him face resemble Amala why him no go like am? undecided
Ask am wetin turn him lips to Dudu osun? grin grin
see this bush meat. U suppose come see as super models dey line up to taste my lips. Dey call am chocolatatay cool
Re: What Do You Do When The Love Of Your Life Is With Someone Else by Nobody: 6:15am On Mar 12, 2010
Krayola:

see this bush meat. U suppose come see as super models dey line up to taste my lips. Dey call am chocolatatay  cool
na true you talk jare kiss
Re: What Do You Do When The Love Of Your Life Is With Someone Else by chic2pimp(m): 6:17am On Mar 12, 2010
Krayola:

see this bush meat. U suppose come see as super models dey line up to taste my lips. Dey call am chocolatatay cool
Iro Nla.
Nah 'Dudu Osun' dem dey call am grin

FL Gators:

lol chic, thatz enough.
You two are funny sha

Oya, chic go and answer my question on the other thread that we're also derailing

Okay dear
Re: What Do You Do When The Love Of Your Life Is With Someone Else by Krayola(m): 6:25am On Mar 12, 2010
chic2pimp:

Iro Nla.
Nah 'Dudu Osun' dem dey call am grin

E no matta wetin dem dey call am. . i juss know say dem like am. It's very jollof.  grin 

If you post your pincshure Google will remove Nairaland from their database. Na hazardous material. What they call Cyber waste  grin grin
FL Gators:

na true you talk jare kiss
kiss cool
Re: What Do You Do When The Love Of Your Life Is With Someone Else by Nobody: 6:27am On Mar 12, 2010
Krayola:

E no matta wetin dem dey call am. . i juss know say dem like am. It's very jollof.  grin 

If you post your pincshure Google will remove Nairaland from their database. Na hazardous material. What they call Cyber waste  grin grin kiss cool

OH-EM-GE!!! grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Do When The Love Of Your Life Is With Someone Else by chic2pimp(m): 6:27am On Mar 12, 2010
Krayola:

E no matta wetin dem dey call am. . i juss know say dem like am. It's very jollof.  grin  

If you post MY pincshure Google will remove Nairaland from their database. Na hazardous material. What they call Cyber waste  grin grin kiss cool

For Real? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin
Shey nah so you Ugly reach? undecided  cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Galfriend Forgot My Birthday. Wat Shuld I Do 2 Her? / Nigerian Man Rule(by A South African Woman) / Photos: Sexiest Guy On Nairaland Contest. 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.