Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,774 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Part 1: All You Should Know About The Newly Launched SAMSUNG Galaxy Note8, Specs - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Part 1: All You Should Know About The Newly Launched SAMSUNG Galaxy Note8, Specs (1487 Views)

The Newly Launched Tecno Pop 3 Plus Price In Nigeria & Specs. / Full Specs Of The Newly Launched Infinix Note 5 Pro / One-click To Backup & Restore Samsung Galaxy Note8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Part 1: All You Should Know About The Newly Launched SAMSUNG Galaxy Note8, Specs by vwegba1(m): 10:36pm On Oct 12, 2017
The newly Samsung device ,Galaxy Note8, was just launched in Nigeria few hours back. And following the specs, and experience from those who has been using it in other countries, I can confidently tell u that this is the best Mobilephone Samsung has ever produced. Below are the phone specifications and the reasons why it's the best in the market now..,
Galaxy Note8

Dimensions:
162.5 x 74.8 x 8.6 mm
Weight: 195 g 74.8 mm 8.6 mm
162.5 mm

see full specs....http://mntrends..com.ng/2017/10/part-1-all-you-should-know-about-newly.html

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Urgent Help On How To Fix My Phone Memory Card!!! / Help! I Forgot My Android Data Protection Password / Nokia X6 Officially Launched - Full Specifications And Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.