Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' (68780 Views)

Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off / Shade Okoya's Daughter, Olamide, Flaunts Her Expensive HandBag Collection / Do You Have A Low Bumbum Or Saggy Butt And A Big Stomach? Check In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by Josephamstrong1(m): 8:25am On Oct 13, 2017
Daddy Isaac Newton last word to mankind.
"What goes up must come down".
This reminds us about irony of life.
In Phyno's voice;
Abob imecha guy ipasa maka na guys na abia o...
Asim gi anuna ngwo maka nkwu na abia oh...
Babe imecha guy iwusa maka girls na etoo oh
Onye ma echi o, Imana onye ma echi oh

Augment.

When I look at my mum now I feel like crying.
There was a time she was a slayqueen...lol.
Now see deflated boobs like rope and wrinkles everywhere.
Oh lawwd help me to number my days and forever stay upright, Amen.
Life's vanity.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by Prognose: 8:26am On Oct 13, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

not entirely true, a gal with heavy breast (who doesnt like to wear bra) will quickly have saggy breast. a gal with poor skin elasticity will have saggy breast. a young gal who wear push up bra (so they pop up to her damn neck) will eventually fukc up her skin elasticity and quickly have saggy breast... but what type of manhandling are you talking about here?! breast that should be caressed and licked etc, you mean to say that some man are savagely brutalizing the tittays to the point that they start sagging?!
grin
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by Chommieblaq(f): 8:26am On Oct 13, 2017
Safiaa:
Why are men so cluless when it comes to the female body. Saggy boobs have nothing to do with a promiscuous lifestyle. Nigerians can be so dumb at times.

Honestly my dear
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by IkpuMmadu: 8:26am On Oct 13, 2017
The have sucked Lucifer out of that breasts
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 13, 2017
Prognose:

On a more serious note, if she was decent enough to cover her boobs no one would see them to call them saggy in the first place .

Still nothing wrong with being saggy
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by IkpuMmadu: 8:27am On Oct 13, 2017
Chommieblaq:

Honestly my dear

Show me a nun that has saggy boobs
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by IkpuMmadu: 8:28am On Oct 13, 2017
neoapocalypse:

Still nothing wrong with being saggy

As for a man like me...there is something wrong..it is a pointer .... And it's pointing to the wrong direction

Nipples matter

Just saying nothing is wrong with slacked Toto.....nawa for uoooo

We want it fresh ask onila

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by IkpuMmadu: 8:28am On Oct 13, 2017
Where is okeikpu
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by Chommieblaq(f): 8:29am On Oct 13, 2017
Safiaa:
Ignorance. Just shut up

It's not ignorant, give it another name.

Guess she wants to garners likes.
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by Talkwell: 8:29am On Oct 13, 2017
pocohantas:

Women do it too. Must everyone have perky boobs? undecided
I had to confirm the spelling

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by Chommieblaq(f): 8:30am On Oct 13, 2017
IkpuMmadu:

Show me a nun that has saggy boobs

Sneak into the convent and watch them bath or dress up.
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:33am On Oct 13, 2017
Prognose:

On a more serious note, if she was decent enough to cover her boobs no one would see them to call them saggy in the first place .

so decent people should be ashamed of their body?! i can already imagine what is your view of people at the beach/swimming pool... there is nothing wrong in the way she dresses, it's how she acts that will make her decent or not.
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by Kemjay(m): 8:34am On Oct 13, 2017
Girl you re amazing just the way u re
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by mexxmoney: 8:34am On Oct 13, 2017
WhiskeyTangoFox:

U cld say her boobs are very relaxed....body shaming is bullying, be aware

Rubbish!! How does "relaxed" accurately and truthfully describe those boobs? So firm boobs are not relaxed abi? You people are just trying to be politically correct just like seeing lepacious Bose with her former looks or eniola badmus at present and saying "Oh, you can't call them fat, that is body shaming" what a load of crap!! Fat is the english word that accurately describes them.I don't see any bullying here." Saggy" is the accurate description of those boobs in the English language and that's it.
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 13, 2017
I don't like the saggy characteristics of the breasts,but i like her high self-esteem. Nobody is perfect. But note, we got the right to love n hate some imperfections.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by lazeal: 8:36am On Oct 13, 2017
dan9ice:
Guys bad ooo..
no guy is responsible for that. It just the way her boobs are.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by Jumbus31(m): 8:36am On Oct 13, 2017
Time for me to upload my saggy balls too.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by Talkwell: 8:41am On Oct 13, 2017
mexxmoney:

Rubbish!! How does "relaxed" accurately and truthfully describe those boobs? So firm boobs are not relaxed abi? You people are just trying to be politically correct just like seeing lepacious Bose with her former looks or eniola badmus at present and saying "Oh, you can't call them fat, that is body shaming" what a load of crap!! Fat is the english word that accurately describes them.I don't see any bullying here." Saggy" is the accurate description of those boobs in the English language and that's it.

help me tell them

These eggheads are trying to paint the situation to favor themselves, instead of working on their body.

Anytime I want to describe someone whose FAT OR Obese I'll have to use chubby or plump
I'll keep saying they're FAT

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by richeeyo(m): 8:41am On Oct 13, 2017
I love this, just grab the two like motorcycle handle then fire
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by monex(m): 8:45am On Oct 13, 2017
Daeylar:

dull or ignorant people also bully people, has nothing to do with being a sapiosexual
I understand your point
I don't think the people bully others because they are sapio sexuals, they bully others because. They have poor character,

my points exactly. maybe i didnt put it well. We bully others for looks, intellect wealth etc. beacuse we are better off and have poor character.

the person i responded to said thats why he likes sapiosexuals so I wanted him to realise that even sapiosexuals can bully others

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by Bullhari007(m): 8:45am On Oct 13, 2017
the first set of guys that handle this breast really rough handled it... her Olympia look exactly like my grandma own... I wonder how her punana go sag grin grin if Babylon is like this I wonder how Jerusalem go be

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by Prognose: 8:46am On Oct 13, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

so decent people should be ashamed of their body?! i can already imagine what is your view of people at the beach/swimming pool... there is nothing wrong in the way she dresses, it's how she acts that will make her decent or not.

You're going off on a tangent bro. This is not about being ashamed of your body. Walking around naked is indecent to society. Exposing your boobs ,vagina and whipping out your dick in public is indecent.

I love swimming. I swim a lot. I can't well go swimming fully clothed. Same with a lady. So I don't have any issues with girls wearing swimming outfits while swimming. The situation calls for it.

This exposure of her boobs to the public is uncalled for and indecent. But we're not complaining. She too shouldn't complain if we tell it as it is. Those boobs look like me grandma's slippers grin

But like I said in an earlier post, I still find her sexy. Would I hit that any time of the day? Yeah sure! Would I take her home to mama? Naaaaaaahhhh grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by kay29000(m): 8:47am On Oct 13, 2017
gwmlogistic:
What is dead may never die. I don't understand this whole saggy thing, if its big it has to be saggy. Well as long as it has nipples serve me some

Exactly! I guess guys have been watching too much xvideos and seeing too many fake/silicon boobs.
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by Daeylar(f): 8:48am On Oct 13, 2017
monex:

my points exactly. maybe i didnt put it well. We bully others for looks, intellect wealth etc. beacuse we are better off and have poor character.

the person i responded to said thats why he likes sapiosexuals so I wanted him to realise that even sapiosexuals can bully others

OK, I understand
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by qreem231(m): 8:51am On Oct 13, 2017
Prognose:

No there are not.
There are different kind of boob shapes, oranges, pawpaw, watermelon etc. Its probably the pawpaw shape you're referring to. That's not same as saggy.
Saggy is collapsed and shrivelled at the areola. In pawpaw the nipples may point downwards but the boobs are still fresh and areola are not shrivelled.

Oshey!!! Minister of female anatomy affairs!!!!

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by Wisedove(m): 8:52am On Oct 13, 2017
Mynd44:

And this is an example of an unfortunate comment and coming from a female, it is just sad
Bro different people have different ways of viewing things ,we are human and no one is perfect.

Your being a moderator does not implies that your own opinion will be generally accepted.

Some opinion might be crazy, funny, strict, Frank etc that shows we're human
"live and let's live "

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by silifat11(m): 8:53am On Oct 13, 2017
The "remaining glory of the fallen heroes "

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by GetMeRight: 8:53am On Oct 13, 2017
awoo47:
will u keep kwayet!! angry angry

Goan marry a wife with saggy boobs nd let's see undecided

Also women are quick to call guys broke but we can't say d truth about dere boobs again
Ignorance at its peak. The one that is not sagged before marriage still has all possibilities to become saggy.
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by hotdealz(m): 8:54am On Oct 13, 2017
fastgyal:
The men who wrecked these boobs have no mercy cheesy
For real? shocked
Does it mean, a boob that has never been touched by a man would never fall?
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by GetMeRight: 8:55am On Oct 13, 2017
Wisedove:
Bro different people have different ways of viewing things ,we are human and no one is perfect.

Your being a moderator does not implies that your own opinion will be generally accepted.

Some opinion might be crazy, funny, strict, Frank etc that shows we're human
"live and let's live "
It doesn't make sense to take joy in hurting others.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by Prognose: 8:55am On Oct 13, 2017
repogirl:

Kindly read the accounts of different women here.
http://www.007b.com/breast_gallery.php

Seen.

You must have misunderstood me. I only saw one pair of saggy breasts there. Also the article talks like people think its only pregnancy that can make your boobs sag. Of course I know that's not true.

Also most of the girls were talking about never being pregnant. None of them mentioned being virgins or never having sex or never having their breasts "manhandled". Which is what I'm talking about. Excessive manhandling and sucking will sagg your boobs. Its simple physics.

Once again. Most of those breasts were not oranges and perky but that doesn't mean they are saggy. Compare them to the op's own that looks like flip-flops.

Maybe I should upload a pic.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by emblem2d(m): 8:55am On Oct 13, 2017
grin grin grin This is nothing but 'damage-control tenchniques' loll

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Top 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 / Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.