Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' (68779 Views)

Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off / Shade Okoya's Daughter, Olamide, Flaunts Her Expensive HandBag Collection / Do You Have A Low Bumbum Or Saggy Butt And A Big Stomach? Check In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by Olulinks(m): 9:41am On Oct 13, 2017
Rokia2:
At the end of the day, how you see yourself is all that matters.
You're right, sha. At least na you go still marry una sef yasef last last.
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by lexy2014: 9:41am On Oct 13, 2017
Mynd44:
We as a people have to stop body shamming. Itsis just silly.

Just because someone is not appealing to us does not give us the right to bully the person.

This is why sapio-sexualism is the truth. No time for nonsense headaches
when.a lady chooses 2 bring her boobs into public domain, what do u expect? If a woman doesn't respect her body, y do u think d world will do that 4 her?

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by Backinfront(m): 9:41am On Oct 13, 2017
awoo47:
seems ur girlfriend hv saggy boobs embarassed
Accept my condolences cheesy
My fear for you is that you may never grow out of being fooled. Get ready for a sadder life cos most women have saggy boobs.
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by sunshineV(f): 9:42am On Oct 13, 2017
pcguru1:

Confam stuff like this don't disturb me as long as it can fit in my mouth

Abi boobs no be boobs again

Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by Chommieblaq(f): 9:44am On Oct 13, 2017
IkpuMmadu:

Am not a pervert

So you shouldn't say what you don't know.
Because you see them all packed and dressed up, doesn't mean it's standing firm.
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by sarutobie(m): 9:45am On Oct 13, 2017
Sanctimonious spineless generation! She knew that her boobs are sagged and she went ahead to bare it on a SOCIAL platform? Fine and good...it is her choice and also the choice of those on the platform to air their fvcking opinions...and not all opinions will massage her ego..the moment you decide to put your private life or body parts on social media, you make your life other people’s business..That is why it is called a social media for fvck sake! If a guy with a small dick displays it on social media, he has opened himself to varying opinions (negative or positive)..such a person should accept it as the consequences of their choice and suck it up!

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by Originalsly: 9:45am On Oct 13, 2017
Mynd44:

Have you gone around and see silly comments like "london has fallen" or "see, her boobs have turn to slippers" By childish people? (funny both men and women do this).

That is the bullying I was refering to
That's not bullying....that's mocking. Did anyone force/ bully her to hang her sagging boobs out for the world to see? .... there is a time and place for everything..... a time when boobs can be flaunted in any place..... that time for her has longgg passed and the place should be restricted to the bedroom/other room.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by Olulinks(m): 9:48am On Oct 13, 2017
fastgyal:
The men who wrecked these boobs have no mercy cheesy
That's the point! If you, a lady could identify with the fact that the thing was destroyed by some wicked men, what are we now saying?
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by Talkwell: 9:52am On Oct 13, 2017
lexy2014:
when.a lady chooses 2 bring her boobs into public domain, what do u expect? If a woman doesn't respect her body, y do u think d world will do that 4 her?

God bless you for this
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by Opiletool(m): 9:56am On Oct 13, 2017
Mynd44:
We as a people have to stop body shamming. Itsis just silly.

Just because someone is not appealing to us does not give us the right to bully the person.

This is why sapio-sexualism is the truth. No time for nonsense headaches

I love reading your brilliant submissions on some issues. Keep it up.
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by Finest777(m): 10:03am On Oct 13, 2017
The wall of Jericho fell down flat........ grin
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by glossy6(f): 10:19am On Oct 13, 2017
Toks2008:
If the boobs have breastfed at least a child or two then they are perfectly OK.

No firm boobs forever.

mine have breastfed 4.
My eldest child clocked 16 on Tuesday.
So d breasts are sagged wella

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by buskie13(m): 10:21am On Oct 13, 2017
olowobaba10:
AND WHAT'S YOUR BUINESS IF THE PERSON WANTS TO BLEACH, ARE YOU THAT A BIGOT AND MYIOPIC
I wasn't referring to you,you're not a Lady
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by buskie13(m): 10:23am On Oct 13, 2017
MissJoy29:

Now you are talking! But you gave us license to try and make ourselves beautiful if we can. I'm now asking, what else do you have in mind? How else can we make ourselves beautiful? Or is it just by caring for the skin like you said?
your sense of reasoning, that is a very beautiful mind and also the way you dress to can quantify a beautiful person,hope I tried clearing you?
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by WhiskeyTangoFox: 10:23am On Oct 13, 2017
mexxmoney:

Rubbish!! How does "relaxed" accurately and truthfully describe those boobs? So firm boobs are not relaxed abi? You people are just trying to be politically correct just like seeing lepacious Bose with her former looks or eniola badmus at present and saying "Oh, you can't call them fat, that is body shaming" what a load of crap!! Fat is the english word that accurately describes them.I don't see any bullying here." Saggy" is the accurate description of those boobs in the English language and that's it.

Bro, u sound so thick it doesn't seem like u can absorb anything. Whatever rocks ur boat.....Pls go and fight with urself. Na pple like una go carry pen cover d*ck and 1 ball yet u keep body shaming others....ur pocket, no time for iranu
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 13, 2017
buskie13:
we humans should realize that we don't have the power to make anything perfect,we should thank God irrespective of the shape we have,but if there's a way to look more beautiful (I'm not saying you should bleach o),then do it,God loves all irrespective of colour and body type
dey there! be thanking god for girls getting first child at 13/14 and ending up with sagged boobs at 16.
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by IkpuMmadu: 10:24am On Oct 13, 2017
Chommieblaq:

So you shouldn't say what you don't know.
Because you see them all packed and dressed up, doesn't mean it's standing firm.

They don't fück they are just virgins and I can vouch
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by IkpuMmadu: 10:26am On Oct 13, 2017
glossy6:

mine have breastfed 4.

Is yours sagged
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by Prognose: 10:27am On Oct 13, 2017
glossy6:

mine have breastfed 4.

And these are the kind of sagged boobs we men give maximum respect. Walls that have fallen in the line of duty! Not boobs that sagged due to numerous customers grin

Maximum respect ma!

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by Daeylar(f): 10:35am On Oct 13, 2017
repogirl:

Kindly read the accounts of different women here.
http://www.007b.com/breast_gallery.php

Thanks for sharing the site

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by lexy2014: 10:36am On Oct 13, 2017
Talkwell:

God bless you for this
thanks
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by ruffDiamond: 10:39am On Oct 13, 2017
Toks2008:
If the boobs have breastfed at least a child or two then they are perfectly OK.

No firm boobs forever.
if na men's hands squeezed am flat nko Some guy sabi squeeze gal bwest until the thing flat. Like Mason ,mechanic and all those guys with hands like steel they can press best flat for africa sad

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by Origin(f): 10:40am On Oct 13, 2017
Saggy is the natural nature of the twins....... grin

Everyone knows that.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by pweetiedee(m): 10:42am On Oct 13, 2017
nerodenero:
She is bold and proud of her oranges but nudity isn't a virtue, please learn to cover up.

Funny things men wants/needs! I remember a thread of a lady that had firm oranges and was crying and needing help on how to get them sagged because her 'bobo' wants them sagged. Different strokes for different folks.

Me I just feel the guy wanted her out of his life.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by donnaD(f): 11:03am On Oct 13, 2017
Prognose:

Don't believe that modern lie.

There's different shapes of boobs, true. But saggy boobs are as a result of wearing out of the elastic tissues of the breast, usually from manhandling or breastfeeding. I have never seen a young virgin girl in her prime with saggy boobs.

Stop believing the lie. She's used it and it has worn out hence it sags. Its part of nature.
then u wud be shocked to ur bones when u see a 15yrs old girl in my area with a big and sagged breast.wud now tell me she promiscuous or she has given birth before??which I know is not true becus I know her too well.
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by salesforce: 11:03am On Oct 13, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by Sike(m): 11:03am On Oct 13, 2017
SAGGY AND LOVING IT
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by donnaD(f): 11:10am On Oct 13, 2017
demsid:
like u abi. Natural
kip on imaging make konji hold u dere na u sabi
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by donnaD(f): 11:11am On Oct 13, 2017
comshots:
Smoking and taking alcohol substances sag the boobs faster.
yea
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 13, 2017
but I live saggy bounds sha
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 13, 2017
but I love saggy boobs sha
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by billbonesmd(m): 11:12am On Oct 13, 2017
Preach!!
gwmlogistic:
What is dead may never die. I don't understand this whole saggy thing, if its big it has to be saggy. Well as long as it has nipples serve me some

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Top 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 / Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.