Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,857 members, 7,806,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

I Need A Loan.i Will Offer My Certificates As Collaterals - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Loan.i Will Offer My Certificates As Collaterals (4624 Views)

Unemployment: Nigerian Graduate Burns His Certificates (Video) / I Will Offer Anyone Who Get Me Good Job In Lagos 50k. / Why You Should Not Laminate Certificates And Other Vital Documents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Loan.i Will Offer My Certificates As Collaterals by OMOTOWO(m): 5:41am On Oct 13, 2017
Good morning.I need a loan of N1m.I can afford to drop my NYSC and HND certificates as collaterals.I will definitely pay back with interest.I need this loan as a capital to start up a business for the benefit of my nuclear family.Someone should please help .Someone should quote me please
Re: I Need A Loan.i Will Offer My Certificates As Collaterals by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 13, 2017
Why do you think your NYSC & HND certificate is worth up to a million naira? If you default on the loan, of what use is your certificates to me?

5 Likes

Re: I Need A Loan.i Will Offer My Certificates As Collaterals by chrisbaxtian(m): 7:43am On Oct 13, 2017
LastMumu:
Why do you think your NYSC & HND certificate is worth up to a million naira? If you default on the loan, of what use is your certificates to me?

he won't be able to move forward in his career without them! me sef dey find loan, but na just N50k pere to be paid before Christmas

5 Likes

Re: I Need A Loan.i Will Offer My Certificates As Collaterals by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 13, 2017
chrisbaxtian:

he won't be able to move forward in his career without them! me sef dey find loan, but na just N50k pere to be paid before Christmas

You do not understand my question. Collateral security is meant to secure a loan for the loan giver should the loan receiver default on the agreed payment.
If he agrees to pay the money back say in the next two years but after 3 years he hasn't paid a dime, how do I get my money back?

15 Likes

Re: I Need A Loan.i Will Offer My Certificates As Collaterals by chrisbaxtian(m): 8:03am On Oct 13, 2017
LastMumu:

You do not understand my question. Collateral security is meant to secure a loan for the loan giver should the loan receiver default on the agreed payment.
If he agrees to pay the money back say in the next two years but after 3 years he hasn't paid a dime, how do I get my money back?

through his guarantors grin

5 Likes

Re: I Need A Loan.i Will Offer My Certificates As Collaterals by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 13, 2017
OMOTOWO:
Good morning.I need a loan of N1m.I can afford to drop my NYSC and HND certificates as collaterals.I will definitely pay back with interest.I need this loan as a capital to start up a business for the benefit of my nuclear family.Someone should please help .Someone should quote me please
I wish I had. I would definitely have given you

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Loan.i Will Offer My Certificates As Collaterals by SaintChukz(m): 8:32am On Oct 13, 2017
OMOTOWO:

If you have a solid business plan/proposal. You can approach BOI or any of the underlisted institutions on the link i dropped below.

http://enterprise54.com/how-to-access-cbns-n220-billion-msme-development-fund-msmedf/

9 Likes

Re: I Need A Loan.i Will Offer My Certificates As Collaterals by chrisbaxtian(m): 9:02am On Oct 13, 2017
sassyboochic:

seriously?!

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Loan.i Will Offer My Certificates As Collaterals by amicable09(f): 9:27am On Oct 13, 2017
OMOTOWO:
The only time I've seen this form of collateral being accepted was during NYSC. All those who wanted Agric loans had to tender their discharge certificate as collateral to secure the loan.

I can bet that over 70% of those facilities will go bad. At least I know one beneficiary who used the money for something else other than Agric.

OP, if it weren't a start up, I would have suggested other ways of securing a loan but since it is for capital, I advise you source for funds through family and friends. Get an interest free 'loan'.

4 Likes

Re: I Need A Loan.i Will Offer My Certificates As Collaterals by chrisbaxtian(m): 9:34am On Oct 13, 2017
amicable09:

The only time I've seen this form of collateral being accepted was during NYSC. All those who wanted Agric loans had to tender their discharge certificate as collateral to secure the loan.

I can bet that over 70% of those facilities will go bad. At least I know one beneficiary who used the money for something else other than Agric.

OP, if it weren't a start up, I would have suggested other ways of securing a loan but since it is for capital, I advise you source for funds through family and friends. Get an interest free 'loan'.

I need loan

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Loan.i Will Offer My Certificates As Collaterals by amicable09(f): 9:46am On Oct 13, 2017
chrisbaxtian:

I need loan
Why are you telling me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Loan.i Will Offer My Certificates As Collaterals by chrisbaxtian(m): 10:00am On Oct 13, 2017
amicable09:
Why are you telling me

because you just said you had the means. read the post I quoted again

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Loan.i Will Offer My Certificates As Collaterals by amicable09(f): 10:33am On Oct 13, 2017
chrisbaxtian:

because you just said you had the means. read the post I quoted again
No, that's not what I said.
Read my first post again please.
Re: I Need A Loan.i Will Offer My Certificates As Collaterals by chrisbaxtian(m): 10:38am On Oct 13, 2017
amicable09:
No, that's not what I said.
Read my first post again please.

hmmm...

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Loan.i Will Offer My Certificates As Collaterals by talk2ekpa(m): 10:52am On Oct 13, 2017
OMOTOWO:
Policy of Loan #2017:

Never collect a loan to start up a business. Collect loan only to boost up an existing business. Why? Because most new business start ups don't really start with incomes, profits and gains bursting in. And before the Business start making profits, payment with interest has begin, which is just more like refunding the owners money, but of course at a high rate.

So if you collect loan of a Million Naira, and you are now refunding the money from a business which have not really made an income, from where will you pay the interest?

OP my advise to you is, start something on your own no matter how little, just start the business. If you do that, you'll be able to know the ups and downs of the business from a more practical or practicing perspective. Then you can go get a loan. Any additional money (say loan) that comes your way at this time, will have the chances of bringing in income, because with the few experiences gained being in the business, you'll be able to put the loan into the aspect of the business with higher potency for income. Otherwise, any loan given to you at this state could be wasted.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Need A Loan.i Will Offer My Certificates As Collaterals by Damilare1212: 12:23pm On Oct 13, 2017
OMOTOWO:

Lolzzzz,omo naija unemployed don suffer..bros nowadays certificate is nothing anymore,as long as you can buy one with money bro rethink
Re: I Need A Loan.i Will Offer My Certificates As Collaterals by Damilare1212: 12:24pm On Oct 13, 2017
talk2ekpa:

Policy of Loan #2017:

Never collect a loan to start up a business. Collect loan only to boost up an existing business. Why? Because most new business start ups don't really start with incomes, profits and gains bursting in. And before the Business start making profits, payment with interest has begin, which is just more like refunding the owners money, but of course at a high rate.

So if you collect loan of a Million Naira, and you are now refunding the money from a business which have not really made an income, from where will you pay the interest?

OP my advise to you is, start something on your own no matter how little, just start the business. If you do that, you'll be able to know the ups and downs of the business from a more practical or practicing perspective. Then you can go get a loan. Any additional money (say loan) that comes your way at this time, will have the chances of bringing in income, because with the few experiences gained being in the business, you'll be able to put the loan into the aspect of the business with higher potency for income. Otherwise, any loan given to you at this state could be wasted.

Please tell him

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Loan.i Will Offer My Certificates As Collaterals by DTOBS(m): 2:03pm On Oct 13, 2017
OMOTOWO:
Op! That is so thoughtful of you, instead if sitting in one corner and be waiting for the govt to give you a peanut paying job.

Please, kindly approach the Bank of Industry, you will be directed on which scheme of their entrepreneurship model that will fit you and help you.
Meanwhile, if you are still a serving Corp Member, you can look out for the BOI graduate Entrepreneurship Fund Scheme (from the same Bank of Industry) where you will be able to get start up fund.

Note that BOI now gives start up fund it *NO INTEREST RATE* to its GEF beneficiaries and YES-P participants.
You can ask me for more details, I can't really type long epistle!

1 Like

Re: I Need A Loan.i Will Offer My Certificates As Collaterals by OMOTOWO(m): 2:41pm On Oct 13, 2017
sassyboochic:

thank you bro..

1 Like

Re: I Need A Loan.i Will Offer My Certificates As Collaterals by OMOTOWO(m): 2:43pm On Oct 13, 2017
amicable09:

family n friends!ok ooo..thank u
Re: I Need A Loan.i Will Offer My Certificates As Collaterals by Queenext: 4:28pm On Oct 13, 2017
I get amused when I see people offering a certificate as collateral...

Certificate, imagine,common kpali.....worthless piece of trash,should he default...

You better up your game,and think out of the box

1 Like

Re: I Need A Loan.i Will Offer My Certificates As Collaterals by talk2ekpa(m): 4:32pm On Oct 13, 2017
Queenext:
I get amused when I see people offering a certificate as collateral...

Certificate, imagine,common kpali.....worthless piece of trash,should he default...

You better up your game,and think out of the box
Well, it is still ok. At least that is what he's got, and he is trying to use it to get what he wants. Besides, if not Nigeria and our bad Economy, BSc/HND Certificates takes years of work.
Re: I Need A Loan.i Will Offer My Certificates As Collaterals by Queenext: 5:16pm On Oct 13, 2017
talk2ekpa:

Well, it is still ok. At least that is what he's got, and he is trying to use it to get what he wants. Besides, if not Nigeria and our bad Economy, BSc/HND Certificates takes years of work.
I know,the purpose of collateral is should there be default,the collateral, should be able to offset the debt..

Can a certificate do that?

1 Like

Re: I Need A Loan.i Will Offer My Certificates As Collaterals by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 13, 2017
I will strongly suggest you start at the smallest you can. No matter how bad the economy situation is, you will still have money to start a business. So check how much you have and look for what business to do at that range. You must be very thrifty to raise capital for another business.
FYI, I startedine with 500naira
Re: I Need A Loan.i Will Offer My Certificates As Collaterals by njuwo(m): 5:55pm On Oct 13, 2017
TsaTrinity:
I will strongly suggest you start at the smallest you can. No matter how bad the economy situation is, you will still have money to start a business. So check how much you have and look for what business to do at that range. You must be very thrifty to raise capital for another business.
FYI, I startedine with 500naira
Which kind business you start with 500 Naira, sardine business?
Re: I Need A Loan.i Will Offer My Certificates As Collaterals by ozoneymcm: 5:58pm On Oct 13, 2017
SaintChukz:

If you have a solid business plan/proposal. You can approach BOI or any of the underlisted institutions on the link i dropped below.

http://enterprise54.com/how-to-access-cbns-n220-billion-msme-development-fund-msmedf/

I hope you don't expect him to follow your advice
Re: I Need A Loan.i Will Offer My Certificates As Collaterals by SaintChukz(m): 7:28pm On Oct 13, 2017
ozoneymcm:

I hope you don't expect him to follow your advice

Well that's now left for him to decide on what to do. For my own part i think i have done the best thing any reasonable and compassionate human would do.
Re: I Need A Loan.i Will Offer My Certificates As Collaterals by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 13, 2017
u wan use am stake abi

1 Like

Re: I Need A Loan.i Will Offer My Certificates As Collaterals by leonard002(m): 8:03pm On Oct 13, 2017
talk2ekpa:

Policy of Loan #2017:

bro you are too wise

1 Like

Re: I Need A Loan.i Will Offer My Certificates As Collaterals by talk2ekpa(m): 8:39pm On Oct 13, 2017
leonard002:
bro you are too wise
Really...? Glory to Jesus!
Re: I Need A Loan.i Will Offer My Certificates As Collaterals by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 13, 2017
OMOTOWO:
thank you bro..
im not a bro... all the same, u welcome
Re: I Need A Loan.i Will Offer My Certificates As Collaterals by jimcoservices: 10:17pm On Oct 13, 2017
With the new CBN policy, graduates can access over 3million using their certificates as collateral. Just walk to any CNB branch new you for clarification

(1) (2) (Reply)

Agro-park. Enquiry. / Sokoto Recruits 500 For Refuse Evacuation / Npower Tax. I Received This Message From Npower Tax.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.