Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,210 members, 7,780,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:21 PM

I Need A Loan.i Will Offer My Certificates As Collaterals - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Loan.i Will Offer My Certificates As Collaterals (4538 Views)

Unemployment: Nigerian Graduate Burns His Certificates (Video) / I Will Offer Anyone Who Get Me Good Job In Lagos 50k. / Why You Should Not Laminate Certificates And Other Vital Documents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Loan.i Will Offer My Certificates As Collaterals by ozoneymcm: 10:20pm On Oct 13, 2017
SaintChukz:

Well that's now left for him to decide on what to do. For my own part i think i have done the best thing any reasonable and compassionate human would do.
I'm not criticising you. I just know for sure that these bank of industry loans aren't for real as they claim. Nigeria is still Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Loan.i Will Offer My Certificates As Collaterals by ehibaby(f): 11:05pm On Oct 13, 2017
LastMumu:

You do not understand my question. Collateral security is meant to secure a loan for the loan giver should the loan receiver default on the agreed payment.
If he agrees to pay the money back say in the next two years but after 3 years he hasn't paid a dime, how do I get my money back?
all this your many quote,loan officer..are you giving him or not..we dont want loan lecturee
Re: I Need A Loan.i Will Offer My Certificates As Collaterals by talk2ekpa(m): 11:07pm On Oct 13, 2017
jimcoservices:
With the new CBN policy, graduates can access over 3million using their certificates as collateral. Just walk to any CNB branch new you for clarification
Are you serious? Cos bro, My certs have been here for more than two years now with no use ooo.. grin,

1 Like

Re: I Need A Loan.i Will Offer My Certificates As Collaterals by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 14, 2017
ehibaby:

all this your many quote,loan officer..are you giving him or not..we dont want loan lecturee

Would you give a stranger with no track record a million naira loan to start up an unproven business without any collateral security?
Re: I Need A Loan.i Will Offer My Certificates As Collaterals by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 14, 2017
ozoneymcm:

I'm not criticising you. I just know for sure that these bank of industry loans aren't for real as they claim. Nigeria is still Nigeria

Actually they are. I know of at least two people who have accessed loans from the bank of industry, and they are just average Nigerians like you and I.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Loan.i Will Offer My Certificates As Collaterals by Partnerbiz(f): 7:10am On Oct 14, 2017
DTOBS:

Op! That is so thoughtful of you, instead if sitting in one corner and be waiting for the govt to give you a peanut paying job.

Please, kindly approach the Bank of Industry, you will be directed on which scheme of their entrepreneurship model that will fit you and help you.
Meanwhile, if you are still a serving Corp Member, you can look out for the BOI graduate Entrepreneurship Fund Scheme (from the same Bank of Industry) where you will be able to get start up fund.

Note that BOI now gives start up fund it *NO INTEREST RATE* to its GEF beneficiaries and YES-P participants.
You can ask me for more details, I can't really type long epistle!
Give us more details abeg. I will buy u Shoprite cheesy
DTOBS:

Op! That is so thoughtful of you, instead if sitting in one corner and be waiting for the govt to give you a peanut paying job.

Please, kindly approach the Bank of Industry, you will be directed on which scheme of their entrepreneurship model that will fit you and help you.
Meanwhile, if you are still a serving Corp Member, you can look out for the BOI graduate Entrepreneurship Fund Scheme (from the same Bank of Industry) where you will be able to get start up fund.

Note that BOI now gives start up fund it *NO INTEREST RATE* to its GEF beneficiaries and YES-P participants.
You can ask me for more details, I can't really type long epistle!
Give us more details abeg. I will buy u Shoprite
Re: I Need A Loan.i Will Offer My Certificates As Collaterals by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 14, 2017
njuwo:
Which kind business you start with 500 Naira, sardine business?
Lol....a clothing business. Hard to believe? But it really happened
Re: I Need A Loan.i Will Offer My Certificates As Collaterals by IBBG(m): 9:52am On Oct 14, 2017
talk2ekpa:

Policy of Loan #2017:

Never collect a loan to start up a business. Collect loan only to boost up an existing business. Why? Because most new business start ups don't really start with incomes, profits and gains bursting in. And before the Business start making profits, payment with interest has begin, which is just more like refunding the owners money, but of course at a high rate.

So if you collect loan of a Million Naira, and you are now refunding the money from a business which have not really made an income, from where will you pay the interest?

OP my advise to you is, start something on your own no matter how little, just start the business. If you do that, you'll be able to know the ups and downs of the business from a more practical or practicing perspective. Then you can go get a loan. Any additional money (say loan) that comes your way at this time, will have the chances of bringing in income, because with the few experiences gained being in the business, you'll be able to put the loan into the aspect of the business with higher potency for income. Otherwise, any loan given to you at this state could be wasted.
This strategy is captured in the book, the lean startup. The idea is to offer a minimum viable product to a segment of your market, and see how the market responds to it, this will form the basis for accurate estimation and projections, as you continue to scale up your offering to your customer base. At this stage any mistake made is easy to correct. This strategy helps you understand your market, and enables you know how viable your product can be in the market place. Where the viability of your product can not be proven through market testing, then change in course becomes mandatory.
Re: I Need A Loan.i Will Offer My Certificates As Collaterals by SimonRose(m): 12:57pm On Oct 14, 2017
jimcoservices:
With the new CBN policy, graduates can access over 3million using their certificates as collateral. Just walk to any CNB branch new you for clarification

1 Like

Re: I Need A Loan.i Will Offer My Certificates As Collaterals by njuwo(m): 1:35pm On Oct 14, 2017
TsaTrinity:

Lol....a clothing business. Hard to believe? But it really happened
Pls elaborate more on how you started
Re: I Need A Loan.i Will Offer My Certificates As Collaterals by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 14, 2017
njuwo:
Pls elaborate more on how you started
With great thinking and planning, you can start a business with zero kobo. You just have to improvise.
I've always loved designing. So I had a concept of designing with African prints(Ankara) Then I didn't have money to start any business. All I had was 250naira for food but that same day, it dawned on me I don't need a huge amount to start. I can start small and grow big and great. I just have to be thrifty and innovative. I looked for what to start with looking at my account and surrounding. Then the idea came in.
So the next day, I went to the market after borrowing extra 250naira(now 500naira) and purchased one nice-original-looking okrika shirt for 300naira and I did the design for 200naira. I used my finest of Ankara clothing material to make it, though painful because I still wear them feeling funky.
I took the photo and downloaded other existing photos of Ankara shirt and uploaded it online. Someone saw the one I made and loved it. Guess what! It will surprise you the person bought it for 3000naira after thinking she would buy it for 1500naira.
So with 3000naira with me, I bought 2 original shirts, made designs on it and sales started.
That was how Tribb Island was born.
If you wanna see more of our collections, visit @TribbIsland on facebook, twitter, and instagram.
#SuccessSelffie y'all

1 Like

Re: I Need A Loan.i Will Offer My Certificates As Collaterals by crackhouse(m): 6:12pm On Oct 14, 2017
chrisbaxtian:

he won't be able to move forward in his career without them! me sef dey find loan, but na just N50k pere to be paid before Christmas
which career? Nigeria graduates get career?
Re: I Need A Loan.i Will Offer My Certificates As Collaterals by chrisbaxtian(m): 6:22pm On Oct 14, 2017
crackhouse:
which career? Nigeria graduates get career?

yes na! we even get big dreams and plenty potential grin

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Loan.i Will Offer My Certificates As Collaterals by DTOBS(m): 2:08pm On Oct 15, 2017
Partnerbiz:

Give us more details abeg. I will buy u Shoprite cheesy
Give us more details abeg. I will buy u Shoprite
Funny you...buy the Shoprite fest joor!

BTW: If you are a serving Corp Member like I said, please look out for the coming BOI GEF3 scheme. It is all about empowerment for young graduates with brilliant and bankable business idea, but restricted to only serving Corp members (Outgoing batch). All you have to do is apply when the application is out and wait for selection to go for the training when called upon to come. What is required is only your discharge certificate to be retained by NYSC till you finish paying up the amount given to you. While the certificate is withheld, you will be given a "Reference Letter" to indicate everything that is on your Discharge Certificate.
Please Note: BOI GEF scheme is 0% interest, this mean that you are not paying any money as interest only the principal amount will be require for you to pay back over a long period of time 3-5years.
I am a beneficiary of GEF2...

Another of that like is YES-P. This one is not restricted to only serving Corp member but those that have served but not more than 5years post NYSC.
The mode is almost the same like that of the BOI GEF as it is 0% interest rate too.
Your discharge certificate will also serve as collateral here while you will be made to pay back the approve loan on a flexible manner.

Please Note: Bank of Industry won't transact with individuals, they will transact with your company. So why taking this step, know that after you might have gotten selected for any of this scheme, you will be needing a CAC certification for your Company i.e, you will need to register your business.. (Just Business name registration is okay for a start and it won't cost you more than 20k).

I hope I tried small. Please if you still need clarity and guide, you can call me or whatsapp me...
Thanks.
Re: I Need A Loan.i Will Offer My Certificates As Collaterals by Partnerbiz(f): 2:39pm On Oct 15, 2017
DTOBS:

Funny you...buy the Shoprite fest joor!

BTW: If you are a serving Corp Member like I said, please look out for the coming BOI GEF3 scheme. It is all about empowerment for young graduates with brilliant and bankable business idea, but restricted to only serving Corp members (Outgoing batch). All you have to do is apply when the application is out and wait for selection to go for the training when called upon to come. What is required is only your discharge certificate to be retained by NYSC till you finish paying up the amount given to you. While the certificate is withheld, you will be given a "Reference Letter" to indicate everything that is on your Discharge Certificate.
Please Note: BOI GEF scheme is 0% interest, this mean that you are not paying any money as interest only the principal amount will be require for you to pay back over a long period of time 3-5years.
I am a beneficiary of GEF2...

Another of that like is YES-P. This one is not restricted to only serving Corp member but those that have served but not more than 5years post NYSC.
The mode is almost the same like that of the BOI GEF as it is 0% interest rate too.
Your discharge certificate will also serve as collateral here while you will be made to pay back the approve loan on a flexible manner.

Please Note: Bank of Industry won't transact with individuals, they will transact with your company. So why taking this step, know that after you might have gotten selected for any of this scheme, you will be needing a CAC certification for your Company i.e, you will need to register your business.. (Just Business name registration is okay for a start and it won't cost you more than 20k).

I hope I tried small. Please if you still need clarity and guide, you can call me or whatsapp me...
Thanks.
You have over tried. I will call u latr shaa.. Tnx

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apply For The Job Of Brand Manager At Ebonylife TV / Call Centre Agent Needed / Pricewaterhousecooper Latest Graduate And Experience Job Recruitment (6 Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.