Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,388 members, 7,781,116 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:13 AM

Two Whatsapp Account On My Phone. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Two Whatsapp Account On My Phone. (1067 Views)

How To Secure Your Whatsapp Account From Spy Apps / Can I Code With My Phone / How To Hack Whatsapp Account Without Touching Someone’s Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Whatsapp Account On My Phone. by trav(m): 6:16am On Oct 13, 2017
Hello to the gurus here. I am not a tech savvy guy and I don't even know much about phones. So I do apologise if my question sounds tech ignorant.
However I just got a dual SIM phone because I want to stop carrying multiple phones and I want to know if I can have two whatsapp account on one phone as I need one account for my business and one personal.
Thanks for the response.
Re: Two Whatsapp Account On My Phone. by iliyande(m): 6:26am On Oct 13, 2017
There are phones that come with such support pre installed on them to enable users dualize any app on it, eg xiaomi.
But you can as well install parallel space from playstore to achieve your aim.

1 Like

Re: Two Whatsapp Account On My Phone. by falcon01: 6:30am On Oct 13, 2017
trav:
Hello to the gurus here. I am not a tech savvy guy and I don't even know much about phones. So I do apologise if my question sounds tech ignorant.
However I just got a dual SIM phone because I want to stop carrying multiple phones and I want to know if I can have two whatsapp account on one phone as I need one account for my business and one personal.
Thanks for the response.
yes you can. you can have up to three accounts. gbwhatssap ogehatdapp and the normal whatsapp
Re: Two Whatsapp Account On My Phone. by iamgenius(m): 7:07am On Oct 13, 2017
trav:
Thanks for the response.
You can download an app called "Go Multiple " it's the best for me.
Re: Two Whatsapp Account On My Phone. by trav(m): 9:07am On Oct 13, 2017
Thank you all for your response.
Re: Two Whatsapp Account On My Phone. by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 13, 2017
This shouldn't be here, next time post things like this in phones section. Apart from the fact that a simple google search would have made you understand that there are apps that can do this for you. Go to the play store and search "multiple WhatsApp".

trav:
Thanks for the response.

(1) (Reply)

I Have Android App To Sell / Yeapyapp Is Offering Free Websites For Any 20 Lucky Entrepreneur This Christmas! / Funding Opportunities For Startups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.