Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

A Compilation Of Fake News By Kingebukasblog, Butterflyl1on And Felixomor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Compilation Of Fake News By Kingebukasblog, Butterflyl1on And Felixomor (4594 Views)

Pastor Mrs Veronica Going Viral is a Fake News: See the real Evidence Here / US Embassy Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo Visa Denial Report. Says It's Fake News / Creative Thoughts About God (A Compilation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Compilation Of Fake News By Kingebukasblog, Butterflyl1on And Felixomor by JackBizzle: 6:37am On Oct 13, 2017
kingebukasblog, butterflyl1on and felixomor

These three guys are like Trump supporters. They follow a false idol by spinning so much fake news to further their agenda. If these people are not checked, they will dumb down a lot of people on the religion section. Fake news is dangerous

1) Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 by KingEbukasBlog
https://www.nairaland.com/4113507/global-study-atheists-massive-decline
The above thread is false.

a) The thread is backed by a sketchy organization- "Center for the Study of Global Christianity". Whenever you see "christian" and "study/research" together, please be cautious!
b) The fact is that no one knows the actual number of atheists globally and that is why reputable research organisations actually measure the non-religious population on a global scale instead.
c) The total atheist population is estimated by Zuckerman to be between 500m to 750m , which means that atheists are at least 7% of the world's population and not 4.5% or 2% as the study tries to lie.
d) A research by pew centre shows that non-religious people will grow from 1.17 billion to 1.20 billion but that will be at a slower rate than the growth of the world's total population.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6098151_growthofatheists_png2e23c7436454ae3b73599e62b6b406a4
===================================================================================

2) Renowned Evolutionist Turns Creationist And Christian by butterflyl1on
https://www.nairaland.com/4109903/renowned-evolutionist-turns-creationist-christian

Fake news! The evolutionist scientist in the thread (Richard Lumsden) died in 1997 and his last peer reviewed paper was in the 70s. The scientist died as a degenerate alcoholic. It is of no wonder why he has no contribution to science in the last 20 years of his life and bowed into creationism.
Renowned scientist, my foot.
==================================================================================

3) EVOLUTION SPOILER!: Soft Tissue In Dinosaur Fossil, University Settles Scientist by Felixomor
https://www.nairaland.com/3997080/evolution-spoiler-soft-tissue-dinosaur

Fake news again!

a) as usual, a sketchy scientist comes into play. Please note that this is a scientist that his book has been classified as religious fiction by his own publisher http://bookshop.blackwell.co.uk/bookshop/product/Jesus%20Is%20Like%20My%20Scanning%20Electron%20Microscope/9780595492985

b) Finding small (microscopic) amounts of the animal's original, unmineralized tissue in the fossilized bone does not mean that evolution is false. First, the scientist must prove that it isnt a later contamination instead of the original animals tissue. Secondly, it is also not unsual as
there are other examples of proteins lasting through hundreds of millions of years (sporopollenin, lignin — though admittedly those are
unusually durable materials).

c) The university settling out of court for firing him does not mean that his claims about evolution are true. All it means is that the university did not have reasonable grounds to fire him. Two separate things entirely.
===============================================================================

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Compilation Of Fake News By Kingebukasblog, Butterflyl1on And Felixomor by sorextee(m): 6:44am On Oct 13, 2017
Let me be observing.. They re coming for you sha...
Re: A Compilation Of Fake News By Kingebukasblog, Butterflyl1on And Felixomor by chemystery: 7:01am On Oct 13, 2017
Don't mind those religious propagandist
Re: A Compilation Of Fake News By Kingebukasblog, Butterflyl1on And Felixomor by hopefulLandlord: 7:20am On Oct 13, 2017
booked
Re: A Compilation Of Fake News By Kingebukasblog, Butterflyl1on And Felixomor by Daeylar(f): 7:21am On Oct 13, 2017
Lol, this thread will be messy
Re: A Compilation Of Fake News By Kingebukasblog, Butterflyl1on And Felixomor by STUPUDTHEISTS: 7:34am On Oct 13, 2017
You'd be doing a disservice to your efforts at exposing falsehoods if none of Oladegbu (forgive my spelling) threads made the list.
Re: A Compilation Of Fake News By Kingebukasblog, Butterflyl1on And Felixomor by butterflyl1on: 7:34am On Oct 13, 2017
JackBizzle:
kingebukasblog, butterflyl1on and felixomor

These three guys are like Trump supporters. They follow a false idol by spinning so much fake news to further their agenda. If these people are not checked, they will dumb down a lot of people on the religion section. Fake news is dangerous

1) Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 by KingEbukasBlog
https://www.nairaland.com/4113507/global-study-atheists-massive-decline
The above thread is false.

a) The thread is backed by a sketchy organization- "Center for the Study of Global Christianity". Whenever you see "christian" and "study/research" together, please be cautious!
b) The fact is that no one knows the actual number of atheists globally and that is why reputable research organisations actually measure the non-religious population on a global scale instead.
c) The total atheist population is estimated by Zuckerman to be between 500m to 750m , which means that atheists are at least 7% of the world's population and not 4.5% or 2% as the study tries to lie.
d) A research by pew centre shows that non-religious people will grow from 1.17 billion to 1.20 billion but that will be at a slower rate than the growth of the world's total population.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6098151_growthofatheists_png2e23c7436454ae3b73599e62b6b406a4
===================================================================================

2) Renowned Evolutionist Turns Creationist And Christian by butterflyl1on
https://www.nairaland.com/4109903/renowned-evolutionist-turns-creationist-christian

Fake news! The evolutionist scientist in the thread (Richard Lumsden) died in 1997 and his last peer reviewed paper was in the 70s. The scientist died as a degenerate alcoholic. It is of no wonder why he has no contribution to science in the last 20 years of his life and bowed into creationism.
Renowned scientist, my foot.
==================================================================================

3) EVOLUTION SPOILER!: Soft Tissue In Dinosaur Fossil, University Settles Scientist by Felixomor
https://www.nairaland.com/3997080/evolution-spoiler-soft-tissue-dinosaur

Fake news again!

a) as usual, a sketchy scientist comes into play. Please note that this is a scientist that his book has been classified as religious fiction by his own publisher http://bookshop.blackwell.co.uk/bookshop/product/Jesus%20Is%20Like%20My%20Scanning%20Electron%20Microscope/9780595492985

b) Finding small (microscopic) amounts of the animal's original, unmineralized tissue in the fossilized bone does not mean that evolution is false. First, the scientist must prove that it isnt a later contamination instead of the original animals tissue. Secondly, it is also not unsual as
there are other examples of proteins lasting through hundreds of millions of years (sporopollenin, lignin — though admittedly those are
unusually durable materials).

c) The university settling out of court for firing him does not mean that his claims about evolution are true. All it means is that the university did not have reasonable grounds to fire him. Two separate things entirely.
===============================================================================

You do love flaunting your foolishness with pride as usual. Despite the fact that I already gave you the beating of your life when you tried invalidating Lumsden you still came here to make the same erroneous comments grin

Let me beat you up here again!

You are such a mega Jumbo dumbo. cheesy

Ogbeni entered research lane to try and discredit Lumsden. Lmao

From the OP on my own thread about Lumsden

Unfortunately, years of unhealthy habits as an unbeliever, including alcohol and tobacco abuse, took their toll on his body, and he died too soon, at age 59, in 1997. His students miss him very much

That's at the end parts of my OP.

Someone also tried to discredit him just like you and they carried out investigative journalism and later came back to apologise to Lumsden. Read the link.

http://scienceagainstevolution.info/v19i11c.htm

Let me post the full text from the link above.

Apology to Dr. Lumsden
Dr. Lumsden’s testimony is true.
Over the years we have consistently urged readers not to believe everything they hear without checking to make sure it is true, and to be willing to admit it if proved wrong. They are words we live by ourselves.
We asked readers if it is possible for an atheist not to believe in evolution, and published representative responses in the “Alternatives” article in our June newsletter. One reader directed us to the YouTube testimony 1 of the late Dr. Richard D. Lumsden. It claimed that he was a prestigious department chairman at Tulane University, and author of “hundreds of scientific articles” who, when confronted by evidence from a creationist, not only rejected the theory of evolution but also became a Christian.
I personally know of three other cases of atheists who became Christians after rejecting the theory of evolution, so it sounded plausible; but just because something is plausible doesn’t make it true. We had never heard of Dr. Lumsden before. We found his story repeated on several creationist websites, and declared to be a hoax by rude evolutionist bloggers; but without substantial evidence for or against from either source. So, we tried diligently to verify his story ourselves.
We went to the Tulane University website, hoping to find a faculty directory which might mention illustrious past professors. Years ago it was easy to find information about students and teachers on university websites; but in this day of identity theft and privacy laws, you have to have an account on the school server to get that information (if at all). We could not confirm the identity of any past Tulane professors on the Tulane website, let alone Dr. Lumsden.
Wikipedia has an entry for Richard Lumsden the actor/musician; but not Richard Lumsden the scientist. Wikipedia isn’t the most reliable source because anybody can post anything there; but it often has external links to more reliable sources. The fact that Wikipedia didn’t have an entry for him was suspicious—but then, it doesn’t have an entry for me, either. (That’s probably a good thing because it would just give our enemies an opportunity to post lies about me. And yes, I am ashamed to admit that I actually looked for myself on Wikipedia.)
The claim that Dr. Lumsden had written “hundreds of scientific articles” 2 seemed easiest to check. We went to the Science and Nature websites to find them. We found ten papers in Nature, and one in Science, all co-authored by W. H. R. Lumsden, East African Trypanosomiasis Research Organization, Tororo, Uganda. That’s far from Tulane University, and he did not have the right initials. Granted, there are other, more specialized scientific journals; but I thought that if he had written hundreds of articles in any of them, at least one would be cited in Science or one of the 130 specialized journals searchable on the Nature website. Apparently, I was wrong.
Because I could not find any evidence to support the claim that Dr. Lumsden was an eminent biologist, we declared the story to be a hoax.
After the story appeared in the June newsletter, we received an email from David (who was one of the first dues-paying members of Science Against Evolution in 1996) which said, in part,
I’ve met Dr. Lumsden and heard him lecture several times at the Institute for Creation Research when it was located in Santee, CA. During the mid-90s, when I attended, ICR was hosting in a 3-day Summer Institute every summer. Dr. Lumsden was part of these Summer Institutes. As part of his lectures he used to give at least a part of his testimony. Dr. Lumsden was also the head of the biology department at the ICR grad school. He died in 1997, if my memory is good.
I also have a friend who was a grad student under Dr. Lumsden and because of that became a good friend of his. If you would like, I can get my friend in contact with you to provide more info on Dr. Lumsden. (Admittedly, much of my knowledge is second hand through my friend.) Let me know if you are interested in communicating with my friend.

We were interested. David’s friend, Mark Armitage, M.S., Ed.S., did contact us and said,
I can certainly testify that that is the correct Dr. Lumsden. Everything I know about electron microscopy I learned from him.
I'm too busy to hunt all this down for you guys; but you are looking in the wrong places. Parasitologists rarely publish in *non specific* journals such as Science and Nature.
Here is a link from the American Society of Parasitologists (ASP) page showing that Dick Lumsden (Richard D Lumsden) received the highest award from ASP [the Henry Baldwin Ward Medal] in 1975: http://amsocparasit.org/node/63
You might have to go to a library to see his many papers (not sure about 100's) but you would have to search Journal of Parasitology, Parasitology Research, etc., but searching specifically as Richard D Lumsden.

Following Mark’s lead, we did find
Richard Dick Lumsden
Tulane University
Publications: 14 | Citations: 146
Fields: Immunology, Microbiology, Plant & Animal Science
Collaborated with 13 co-authors from 1963 to 1981 | Cited by 304 authors 3
David also provided us with a link showing that Dr. Lumsden won the Henry Baldwin Ward Medal in 1975. 4

So, we humbly apologize to the late doctor, and say that the Facts and Faith article 5 about Dr. Lumsden is, in fact, true, and not a hoax.
I am truly sorry that I made the error—but I am not sorry that my error was caught. We are glad for this opportunity to set the record straight, which we would not have had if David had not brought it to our attention

Richard D Lumsden) received the highest award from ASP [the Henry Baldwin Ward Medal] in 1975:

Here is a link to the list of those given such an award

http://amsocparasit.org/node/63 and http://www.k-state.edu/parasitology/wardmedal.html

Attached is his name and year screengrabbed from the above link.

From this link
http://www.bio.net/mm/parasite/1997-January/001947.html here is an extract below

Dear all, I hope this is not inappropriate, but I feel that it has
meaning to the parasitology community.

It is with great personal sadness that I report the death of Dr. Richard
D. Lumsden (age 59, on January 12, 1997). Dr. Lumsden was a cell
biologist, molecular biologist, and a superb electron microscopist. He
had many published papers in many peer-reviewed journals.

Dr. Lumsden, was as well, a world-class parasitologist. His name is
known around the world in parasitology circles. He published some 90
peer-reviewed papers, mostly in parasitological journals often
describing new species, and presented over 100 program abstracts of
papers read. He won the Henry Baldwin Ward medal. He received over 21
Research Grants and Contracts from such organizations at the National

Institutes of Health, The National Science Foundation and the FDA. He
was a trainer of Ph.D.'s - having trained some 27 of them over his
career as Dean of the Graduate School at Tulane.
He was a member of the American Society of Parasitologists, the American
Association for the Advancement of Science, the American Society of
Zoologists, the Society for Cell Biology, the Helminthological Society
of Washington, the New York Academy of Sciences, The Southwestern
Association of Parasitologists, the Louisiana Society for Electron
Microscopy, the Electron Microscopy Society of America, the American
Association of University Professors and Sigma Xi.

Mark Armitage
Azusa Pacific University

Dr. Richard Lumsdens last paper was in 1981 and not in the 70s as you dumbly claimed. He had over 304 citations

YOUR THREAD IS DEAD ON ARRIVAL.

You have failed! grin[/quote]

Now you can take your L and go

2 Likes

Re: A Compilation Of Fake News By Kingebukasblog, Butterflyl1on And Felixomor by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 13, 2017
JackBizzle, it would appear butterflyliar DIDN'T lie this time. I think he's vindicated himself....... what do you think?
Re: A Compilation Of Fake News By Kingebukasblog, Butterflyl1on And Felixomor by butterflyl1on: 7:52am On Oct 13, 2017
Jackbizzle from my very credible and provable response to you it clearly shows you are the one spreading false information and not myself or Felixomor or kingebukasblog. grin

You are a peddler of falsehood and if atheists like yourself who happen to be top on the list for the award of the dumbest atheist with the dumbest threads on Nairaland by december are not checked, you would use your falsehood to pollute and lure away those who have no time or means to actually check your nonsensical claims for credibility.

Well I have time and the means and my robust and credible response says it all.

Jumbo Dumbo blocked brain Bizzle grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Compilation Of Fake News By Kingebukasblog, Butterflyl1on And Felixomor by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 13, 2017
butterflyl1on:
Jackbizzle from my very credible and provable response to you it clearly shows you are the one spreading false information and not myself or Felixomor or kingebukasblog. grin

You are a peddler of falsehood and if atheists like yourself who happen to be top on the list for the award of the dumbest atheist with the dumbest threads on Nairaland by december are not checked, you would use your falsehood to pollute and lure away those who have no time or means to actually check your nonsensical claims for credibility.

Well I have time and the means and my robust and credible response says it all.

Jumbo Dumbo blocked brain Bizzle grin
I just wanna ask you a simple question, and I want you to answer honestly.

Why don't you live by your teachings of civility and respect "NO MATTER WHAT", that you've been preaching to me? Whay are you a hypocrite?

Don't you know it's terrible?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Compilation Of Fake News By Kingebukasblog, Butterflyl1on And Felixomor by butterflyl1on: 7:59am On Oct 13, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
I just wanna ask you a simple question, and I want you to answer honestly.

Why don't you live by your teachings of civility and respect "NO MATTER WHAT", that you've been preaching to me? Whay are you a hypocrite?

Don't you know it's terrible?

I believe when someone calls me a liar when the given information was actually true then my response here was "civil" enough. Besides Jumbo Dumbo likes his title and he even suggested that he prefers it as Jumbo jack. So let me talk to my friend Jumbo Dumbo as he has encouraged me to. We have an understanding cheesy

You can now focus on the OP. Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Compilation Of Fake News By Kingebukasblog, Butterflyl1on And Felixomor by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 13, 2017
butterflyl1on:

[s]I believe when someone calls me a liar when the given information was actually true then my response here was "civil" enough. Besides Jumbo Dumbo likes his title and he even suggested that he prefers it as Jumbo jack. So let me talk to my friend Jumbo Dumbo as he has encouraged me to. We have an understanding cheesy

You can now focus on the OP. Thank you[/s]
Disgusting hypocritical goat - just like his Jewish Lord, the megolomaniacal, narcissistic Jesus Christ who holds his crumbling destiny in his hands without any plans of repair.

You're a walking, talking mass of contradictions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Compilation Of Fake News By Kingebukasblog, Butterflyl1on And Felixomor by butterflyl1on: 8:23am On Oct 13, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
Disgusting hypocritical goat - just like his Jewish Lord, the megolomaniacal, narcissistic Jesus Christ who holds his crumbling destiny in his hands without any plans of repair.

You're a walking, talking mass of contradictions.

In as much as i know you wish to derail the Jackbizzle falsehood boomerang thread I will not oblige you. So yes I agree with all you have said above. Now you can have a party

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Compilation Of Fake News By Kingebukasblog, Butterflyl1on And Felixomor by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 13, 2017
butterflyl1on:

In as much as i know you wish to derail the Jackbizzle falsehood boomerang thread I will not oblige you. So yes I agree with all you have said above. Now you can have a party
Stop pretending to be what you're not. You're deceiving no one. Hypocrite.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Compilation Of Fake News By Kingebukasblog, Butterflyl1on And Felixomor by butterflyl1on: 8:36am On Oct 13, 2017
Jackbizzle anymore self boomerang you want to dig up? cheesy grin
Re: A Compilation Of Fake News By Kingebukasblog, Butterflyl1on And Felixomor by JackBizzle: 8:48am On Oct 13, 2017
butterflyl1on:

You do love flaunting your foolishness with pride as usual. Despite the fact that I already gave you the beating of your life when you tried invalidating Lumsden you still came here to make the same erroneous comments grin

Let me beat you up here again!

You are such a mega Jumbo dumbo. cheesy

Ogbeni entered research lane to try and discredit Lumsden. Lmao

From the OP on my own thread about Lumsden

That's at the end parts of my OP.

Someone also tried to discredit him just like you and they carried out investigative journalism and later came back to apologise to Lumsden. Read the link.

http://scienceagainstevolution.info/v19i11c.htm

Let me post the full text from the link above.

Richard D Lumsden) received the highest award from ASP [the Henry Baldwin Ward Medal] in 1975:

Does any of the trash you wrote debunk my claims? Is Richards Lumsden a reputable scientist? An alcoholic whose career ended before 40. A guy who had not contributed to science since the 70s

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Compilation Of Fake News By Kingebukasblog, Butterflyl1on And Felixomor by butterflyl1on: 8:54am On Oct 13, 2017
JackBizzle:

Does any of the trash you wrote debunk my claims? Is Richards Lumsden a reputable scientist? An alcoholic whose career ended before 40. A guy who had not contributed to science since the 70s

I am sure you can read. If you can then read my credible response above again. If you cannot not then get a Ten year old to read it to your hearing.

Someone died in 1997 at age 59 and his last paper was in 1981 yet you claim his career ended before 40. cheesy

I will give you a comprehensive dress down as usual in a very credible way if you continue with these your nonsensical gist. grin
Re: A Compilation Of Fake News By Kingebukasblog, Butterflyl1on And Felixomor by JackBizzle: 8:54am On Oct 13, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
JackBizzle, it would appear butterflyliar DIDN'T lie this time. I think he's vindicated himself....... what do you think?

He did not vindicate himself. The fact remains that the scientist that he is relying on did not contribute any meaningful research to science since the 70s. The scientist was a degenerate alcoholic
Re: A Compilation Of Fake News By Kingebukasblog, Butterflyl1on And Felixomor by JackBizzle: 8:55am On Oct 13, 2017
butterflyl1on:

I am sure you can read. If you can then read my credible response above again. If you cannot not then get a Ten year old to read it to your hearing.

Someone died in 1997 at age 59 and his last paper was in 1981 yet you claim his carrier ended before 40. cheesy

I will give you a comprehensive dress down as usual in a very credible way if you continue with these your nonsensical gist. grin

The last paper i could find from him was in the 70s. Can you show me his 81 paper?
Re: A Compilation Of Fake News By Kingebukasblog, Butterflyl1on And Felixomor by OtemSapien: 9:00am On Oct 13, 2017
JackBizzle:

Discussing with scammer Samuel chinedum Ekwueme(butterflyl1on) is the most time-wasting thing to ever do. I wonder how you guys allow him to start feeling important. It's like discussing righteousness with the thief on the cross of Calvary.

2 Likes

Re: A Compilation Of Fake News By Kingebukasblog, Butterflyl1on And Felixomor by butterflyl1on: 9:00am On Oct 13, 2017
JackBizzle:

He did not vindicate himself. The fact remains that the scientist that he is relying on did not contribute any meaningful research to science since the 70s. The scientist was a degenerate alcoholic

From my post

I’ve met Dr. Lumsden and heard him lecture several times at the Institute for Creation Research when it was located in Santee, CA. During the mid-90s, when I attended, ICR was hosting in a 3-day Summer Institute every summer. Dr. Lumsden was part of these Summer Institutes. As part of his lectures he used to give at least a part of his testimony. Dr. Lumsden was also the head of the biology department at the ICR grad school

Someone was relevant even in his mid 90s is now a 70s man ba?
Re: A Compilation Of Fake News By Kingebukasblog, Butterflyl1on And Felixomor by butterflyl1on: 9:01am On Oct 13, 2017
JackBizzle:

The last paper i could find from him was in the 70s. Can you show me his 81 paper?

Post his last paper you have here
Re: A Compilation Of Fake News By Kingebukasblog, Butterflyl1on And Felixomor by JackBizzle: 9:05am On Oct 13, 2017
butterflyl1on:

From my post

Someone was relevant even in his mid 90s is now a 70s man ba?

Ode. Is creationism science? Lecturing creationism at the Institue for Creationist Research is not contributing to science.

The guys brain died in the 70s
Re: A Compilation Of Fake News By Kingebukasblog, Butterflyl1on And Felixomor by JackBizzle: 9:06am On Oct 13, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Post his last paper you have here

Idiot. I asked you first.

At least he won awards for his papers in 75. What did he do i the 80s?
Re: A Compilation Of Fake News By Kingebukasblog, Butterflyl1on And Felixomor by butterflyl1on: 9:15am On Oct 13, 2017
JackBizzle:

Ode. Is creationism science? Lecturing creationism at the Institue for Creationist Research is not contributing to science.

The guys brain died in the 70s

Dundee United so science no longer tries to explain or replace creationism cheesy

You are simply lost in transition
Re: A Compilation Of Fake News By Kingebukasblog, Butterflyl1on And Felixomor by butterflyl1on: 9:16am On Oct 13, 2017
JackBizzle:

Idiot. I asked you first.

At least he won awards for his papers in 75. What did he do i the 80s?

You made the claim first so post this paper you have from 70s. Unless you have nothing but just want to spread another falsehood as expected grin
Re: A Compilation Of Fake News By Kingebukasblog, Butterflyl1on And Felixomor by butterflyl1on: 9:19am On Oct 13, 2017
Jumbo dumbo your thread has already been discredited. Calling me idiot or other names adds no credibility to your already exposed false claims. grin

In IGP voice "this thread was BID (Brought in dead) cheesy
Re: A Compilation Of Fake News By Kingebukasblog, Butterflyl1on And Felixomor by JackBizzle: 9:28am On Oct 13, 2017
OtemSapien:

Discussing with scammer Samuel chinedum Ekwueme(butterflyl1on) is the most time-wasting thing to ever do. I wonder how you guys allow him to start feeling important. It's like discussing righteousness with the thief on the cross of Calvary.

I swear. The guy is still defending his lies!

3 Likes

Re: A Compilation Of Fake News By Kingebukasblog, Butterflyl1on And Felixomor by butterflyl1on: 9:30am On Oct 13, 2017
Jackbizzle where is the 70s paper? grin
Re: A Compilation Of Fake News By Kingebukasblog, Butterflyl1on And Felixomor by JackBizzle: 9:32am On Oct 13, 2017
butterflyl1on:
Jackbizzle where is the 70s paper? grin

Where is his 81 paper?
Ode. The guy won awards for his papers in 75.
Re: A Compilation Of Fake News By Kingebukasblog, Butterflyl1on And Felixomor by butterflyl1on: 9:43am On Oct 13, 2017
JackBizzle:

Where is his 81 paper?
Ode. The guy won awards for his papers in 75.

The way you are desperately grasping at straws is alarming o grin

Re: A Compilation Of Fake News By Kingebukasblog, Butterflyl1on And Felixomor by JackBizzle: 10:01am On Oct 13, 2017
butterflyl1on:

The way you are desperately grasping at straws is alarming o grin

I stand corrected.. the guys last papers were in the 60s

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF00260192

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Proper For A Christian Wife To Moan During Intercourse / Sister Adesewa (true Life Story) / How A Prophet Of Yahweh Caught In Sex Scandal Escaped Being Lynched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.