Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

View With Caution. Pics Of Jos Crisis - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / View With Caution. Pics Of Jos Crisis (3449 Views)

The True Cause Of Reported Jos Crisis / Igbo, Yoruba, Others Demand N670bn Compesentation For Jos Crisis / Jos Crisis: Several Commissions Of Inquiry, No Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

View With Caution. Pics Of Jos Crisis by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 11, 2010
This is inhuman.

How can people take lives they cannot give?

http://www.anglicandioceseofjos.org/dogo.html
Re: View With Caution. Pics Of Jos Crisis by jimmysho(m): 9:44am On Mar 11, 2010
those were ugly pictures

this animals that massacred the women and children should be dealt with decisively
Re: View With Caution. Pics Of Jos Crisis by Kx: 9:59am On Mar 11, 2010
cry cry cry
Re: View With Caution. Pics Of Jos Crisis by chisomquee: 10:17am On Mar 11, 2010
OMG,Heavenly father please don't quiet about Nigeria numerous problems.

Please help the masses in Jesus name we pray.

Amen.
Re: View With Caution. Pics Of Jos Crisis by gidson12(m): 10:18am On Mar 11, 2010
this is gruesome, damn it, jeeeees icant even look at it twice, my God
this really happened here in Nigeria, the last i saw something like this was 1994 Rwandan genocide.
mehn, the world is watching, what is the government doing about it, terrorism and tribal/ religious cleansing/ genocide
God help us
Re: View With Caution. Pics Of Jos Crisis by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 10:37am On Mar 11, 2010
hmmmmm, I HOPE & PRAY ALL THESE KILLERS WILL TRULY BE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE. BOTH THE 'JANUARY BUTCHERERS' AS WELL AS THE 'MARCH MATCHETERS'.

UNLESS ALL THOSE WHO KILLED ARE KILLED BACK, THEN WE MAY JUST WATCH OUT FOR MORE OF THESE HORRORS IN FUTURE.
Re: View With Caution. Pics Of Jos Crisis by jimmysho(m): 11:51am On Mar 11, 2010
the muslim are fast to refer to january killing, forgeting that they started it
Re: View With Caution. Pics Of Jos Crisis by idupaul: 3:10pm On Mar 11, 2010
God punish all hausa people in this world, what kind of wickedness is .even infants were butchered , GOD/, what have the rest Nigerians done to these hausa animals we have condoned too much much for them , they are dull bt we allow them rule us , I stand to br corrected the hausa man is worse than a beast , even lions dont do this to herd of deer, Hausa are evil. Hausa of Nigeria see what u have done. Bauchi Govt must be held for this/
Re: View With Caution. Pics Of Jos Crisis by skfa1: 3:17pm On Mar 11, 2010
idupaul:

God punish all hausa people in this world, what kind of wickedness is .even infants were butchered , GOD/, what have the rest Nigerians done to these hausa animals we have condoned too much much for them , they are dull bt we allow them rule us , I stand to br corrected the hausa man is worse than a beast , even lions dont do this to herd of deer, Hausa are evil. Hausa of Nigeria see what u have done. Bauchi Govt must be held for this/

You are right. I can even show you a video where a tiger care for baby sheep.

MY question is that, what has these poeple done to be killed?

Come to think of it, most of them are babies. Lord please forgive us our sins because we do not know what we are doing. cry cry cry
Re: View With Caution. Pics Of Jos Crisis by chidyke77(m): 4:01pm On Mar 11, 2010
Pls dear God divide ths country because when d nemesis of this wl come we dnt wnt to experience it,let d hausa/fulani muslins suffer it.
Re: View With Caution. Pics Of Jos Crisis by Afam4eva(m): 4:06pm On Mar 11, 2010
Those demons should be dealth with decisively.
Re: View With Caution. Pics Of Jos Crisis by cibilola(f): 4:07pm On Mar 11, 2010
I pray that God listens to the cries of his people in Nigeria! Lord, don't let these enemies go unpunished, I pray the remaining seconds, minutes, days of these people causing your children grief brings them sadness and suffering. Lord, hear the cries of your children!
Re: View With Caution. Pics Of Jos Crisis by chosen04(f): 4:24pm On Mar 11, 2010
Seriously, But men from these villages should also be prosecuted for abandoning their 'women and children' in times of need. Men who abandon their loved ones in times of need to their fates are cowards.

Thats why an in love with Biafrans.
Re: View With Caution. Pics Of Jos Crisis by ramonbell: 4:44pm On Mar 11, 2010
Nigerians what did we do to this animals to deserve this but the YORUBA its time we rise on our feet to say no we can't continue like this is either we go for separation confederation or military coup.because this people are not part of us we give them almost all their resources then that do we do to deserve this.

Re: View With Caution. Pics Of Jos Crisis by Imeobong(m): 6:20pm On Mar 11, 2010
He said in the Good Book--- "the wicked shall not go unpunish"

Lord let the wicked people that did this according to your word be punished in Jesus name I pray Amen.

But where were the men?
Re: View With Caution. Pics Of Jos Crisis by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 11, 2010
This our Great country has become a land of savagery and i don't foresee the younger generations living through this.
Re: View With Caution. Pics Of Jos Crisis by Busybody2(f): 10:08pm On Mar 11, 2010
ALMUSTAQIM:

hmmmmm, I HOPE & PRAY ALL THESE KILLERS WILL TRULY BE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE. BOTH THE 'JANUARY BUTCHERERS' AS WELL AS THE 'MARCH MATCHETERS'.

UNLESS ALL THOSE WHO KILLED ARE KILLED BACK, THEN WE MAY JUST WATCH OUT FOR MORE OF THESE HORRORS IN FUTURE.

So do we have your word that this is happening because those who killed have to been killed back, is this March killing enough for those killed in January? Or are they still out for more blood? If yes, can they get it over and done with quickly so the slates can be wiped clean and everyone can start afresh undecided undecided undecided
Re: View With Caution. Pics Of Jos Crisis by bawomolo(m): 10:11pm On Mar 11, 2010
ALMUSTAQIM:

like they did in congo and rwanda?
Re: View With Caution. Pics Of Jos Crisis by H2O2: 10:14pm On Mar 11, 2010
What's worse is these niggas killing innocent children who haven't wronged anybody.

Heartless muhfukks

(1) (Reply)

Re-branding The Igbo Nation / GEJ Gives GMB A Technical Knockout / Why The Silence On Fayemi's N100M Bed But Noise About Stella Oduah Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.