Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Co-passenger Forced Out Of His Seat For Sitting Close To A Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Co-passenger Forced Out Of His Seat For Sitting Close To A Governor (11394 Views)

5 Months As A Governor, I Am Already Tired - El Rufai / Did Any One Notoced The Guy Sitting Close To Jega Was Eating When Dat Pdp Member / Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Co-passenger Forced Out Of His Seat For Sitting Close To A Governor by Fhemmmy: 6:21pm On Mar 11, 2010
ogajim:

And this is the kind of "Country" they want Diasporas to move back to? IDIOTS angry

Yes now, so that they can be dealt with like that
Re: Co-passenger Forced Out Of His Seat For Sitting Close To A Governor by ogajim(m): 6:32pm On Mar 11, 2010
I wish that governor will try that nonsense stateside, they'll be shopping for a coffin to bury his behind, the airline would have thrown his A** off the flight before it gets that far anyway but trust Nigeria, no one can touch those in power, yeye dey smell sad angry
Re: Co-passenger Forced Out Of His Seat For Sitting Close To A Governor by adisa363: 6:36pm On Mar 11, 2010
this is pure madness by gbenga daniel, arant nonsense,for GOD sake, where are we going in this banana republic, how could he has sent someone out of the plane just becaouse he is the Governor of ogun state. his two balls should be remove and grinded for him to eat. stupid governor
Re: Co-passenger Forced Out Of His Seat For Sitting Close To A Governor by adisa363: 6:40pm On Mar 11, 2010
arrogant,silly,useless,problematic, governor
Re: Co-passenger Forced Out Of His Seat For Sitting Close To A Governor by EmmyBoy2(m): 7:30pm On Mar 11, 2010
Good enough the passenger is a lawyer, so I expect he knows what his legal options are.
Sad enough the Governor sat there through all this, like a dummy without a word.
And the ADC? A bloody policeman who by some fortitude was "selected" to go and "chop" with the Governor saying all that?
These are people we pay and clothe with tax payers money!
He should go and ask Admiral Arogundade how it feels to molest a member of the public and be slammed with 100 million naira lawsuit!
He/the Governor should be hit with a law suit immediately and an example/precedent set with this matter.
Next time public office holders would learn to behave.
What rubbish!
Re: Co-passenger Forced Out Of His Seat For Sitting Close To A Governor by Fhemmmy: 7:32pm On Mar 11, 2010
Emmy Boy:

Good enough the passenger is a lawyer, so I expect he knows what his legal options are.
[b]Sad enough the Governor sat there through all this, like a dummy without a word.
[/b]And the ADC? A bloody policeman who by some fortitude was "selected" to go and "chop" with the Governor saying all that?
These are people we pay and clothe with tax payers money!
He should go and ask Admiral Arogundade how it feels to molest a member of the public and be slammed with 100 million naira lawsuit!
He/the Governor should be hit with a law suit immediately and an example/precedent set with this matter.
Next time public office holders would learn to behave.
What rubbish!

In a nation where some people think they are better than others? what do u expect?
Re: Co-passenger Forced Out Of His Seat For Sitting Close To A Governor by illusion2: 7:43pm On Mar 11, 2010
Really sad indeed !

The moment votes begin to count,this will end in Nigeria.

Electoral reform now !!!
Re: Co-passenger Forced Out Of His Seat For Sitting Close To A Governor by Fhemmmy: 7:46pm On Mar 11, 2010
illusion2:

Really sad indeed !

The moment votes begin to count,this will end in Nigeria.

Electoral reform now !!!

And i wonder when that would be . . . .cos i cant wait to see our votes count
Re: Co-passenger Forced Out Of His Seat For Sitting Close To A Governor by chosen04(f): 7:46pm On Mar 11, 2010
ogajim:

And this is the kind of "Country" they want Diasporas to move back to? IDIOTS angry

Fhemmmy:

Yes now, so that they can be dealt with like that

ROFLOLVH
Re: Co-passenger Forced Out Of His Seat For Sitting Close To A Governor by Fhemmmy: 7:49pm On Mar 11, 2010
chosen04:

ROFLOLVH

You and all these your acronyms . . . . .Rolling On Floor Laughing Out Loud
Re: Co-passenger Forced Out Of His Seat For Sitting Close To A Governor by tunnytox(m): 8:00pm On Mar 11, 2010
This is Daniel in the Lion's den hopefully someone will win, grin grin grin got this on facebook

Re: Co-passenger Forced Out Of His Seat For Sitting Close To A Governor by Fhemmmy: 8:04pm On Mar 11, 2010
tunnytox:

This is Daniel in the Lion's den hopefully someone will win, grin grin grin got this on facebook

That is not a real lion . . . . . and why standing behind the animal . . . [size=5pt]bestiality[/size] in the making?
Re: Co-passenger Forced Out Of His Seat For Sitting Close To A Governor by DrKnow1(m): 8:11pm On Mar 11, 2010
Arrogant and senseless abuse of power; Iyabo Obasanjo knows how to deal with him and bring him down to earth.
Watch her dancing and stretching her hands over the Governor and pushing the security officer when challenged. grin grin

[flash=535,325]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/Sj-hPPJpBHw[/flash]
Re: Co-passenger Forced Out Of His Seat For Sitting Close To A Governor by xterra2(m): 8:38pm On Mar 11, 2010
In as much i think that this is not good on a democracy
But,for god sake he is a governor of a state and the Lawyer should have respected that(if the lawyer is a governor he would have same),let him have some respect since it is the ADC,okay even if it is not the ADC siting next to a executive governor of the federal republic of Nigeria is a SECURITY VULNERABILITY lets come to think of that he should have accepted to go to somewhere else,a governor should sit alone of next to his security details not a person the governor does not know,that is a BIG SECURITY ISSUE.who knows if he did so politely (moving to the business cabin)and plead with the governor then the governor would have paid for his next flight and if he is lucky + another flight,
You just cant sit near a governor of he does not know you,the ADC,police will think all sorts of things.
And to the issue of suing the governor/government/ADC/airline if there is not evidence to that then oops and i doubt the police will allow any evidence to that,
I can say that nothing can happen,
That is Life for you,sometimes you see injustice or be treated unjust but you have to forgive and in this if you dont well thats your wahala ,
Re: Co-passenger Forced Out Of His Seat For Sitting Close To A Governor by Fhemmmy: 8:57pm On Mar 11, 2010
xterra2:

In as much i think that this is not good on a democracy
But,for god sake he is a governor of a state and the Lawyer should have respected that(if the lawyer is a governor he would have same),let him have some respect since it is the ADC,okay even if it is not the ADC siting next to a executive governor of the federal republic of Nigeria is a SECURITY VULNERABILITY lets come to think of that he should have accepted to go to somewhere else,a governor should sit alone of next to his security details not a person the governor does not know,that is a BIG SECURITY ISSUE.who knows if he did so politely (moving to the business cabin)and plead with the governor then the governor would have paid for his next flight and if he is lucky + another flight,
You just cant sit near a governor of he does not know you,the ADC,police will think all sorts of things.
And to the issue of suing the governor/government/ADC/airline if there is not evidence to that then oops and i doubt the police will allow any evidence to that,
I can say that nothing can happen,
That is Life for you,sometimes you see injustice or be treated unjust but you have to forgive and in this if you dont well thats your wahala ,

As long as the governor allowed himself to be on same place and same section with other people, he needs to respect the other people as well, he cld have told the carrier not to carry anyone else and he flew all alone . . . . he paid same amount of $$ that the lawyer paid, so what do you think.
They shd have thought of the security and protocol, when h decided to fly on a public flight.
I remember when Obama stopped at a place to get something, he never beat everyone else though . . . . . .
Power drunk is a terrible thing
Re: Co-passenger Forced Out Of His Seat For Sitting Close To A Governor by mansmith(m): 9:04pm On Mar 11, 2010
i am not surprised,i do not expect anything less from one of the worst governor's in nigeria
Re: Co-passenger Forced Out Of His Seat For Sitting Close To A Governor by otele(m): 9:10pm On Mar 11, 2010
and people wonder why militants wake up and kill in the country, when a governor can behave this way grin . . . .i wonder why people still expect any good thing from this govt. and anyway, the govt is nothing but a reflection of the people . . lol . .

nigeria is nothing but a land of barbarians. the only way to end nigeria's curse is for the country to recognise the injustice done to the igbos in the 60s and apologise for same. the blood of those killed in the ethnic cleansing of the 60s where the whole country . . hausa/yoruba/efik/ijaw/middle-belt/bendel etc all joined hands and finished an innocent group of people. that original sin will hunt nigeria forever until nigeria acknowledges and apologises. and i'm not even talking of reparations bc no amt of money can compensate for that injustice, so its not about money but about open apology to the igbos both living and dead. until then . . . nigeria will continue to deteriorate and the niger delta people will continue to see their land raped and their oil taken to the north and the northern ''xtians'' will continue to be attacked by islamic elements and attacks will be followed by counter attack  . . . no peace . . . until the blood of the innocent igbos killed in the north is appeased.  tongue
Re: Co-passenger Forced Out Of His Seat For Sitting Close To A Governor by newmusic: 9:16pm On Mar 11, 2010
what was Gbenga daniel doing when the man was being molested?

The security man is just an agbero while gbenga is their godfather.

Rubbish people in power.
Re: Co-passenger Forced Out Of His Seat For Sitting Close To A Governor by debosky(m): 9:17pm On Mar 11, 2010
otele:

and people wonder why militants wake up and kill in the country, when a governor can behave this way grin . . . .i wonder why people still expect any good thing from this govt. and anyway, the govt is nothing but a reflection of the people . . lol . .

nigeria is nothing but a land of barbarians. the only way to end nigeria's curse is for the country to recognise the injustice done to the igbos in the 60s and apologise for same. the blood of those killed in the ethnic cleansing of the 60s where the whole country . . hausa/yoruba/efik/ijaw/middle-belt/bendel etc all joined hands and finished an innocent group of people. that original sin will hunt nigeria forever until nigeria acknowledges and apologises. and i'm not even talking of reparations bc no amt of money can compensate for that injustice, so its not about money but about open apology to the igbos both living and dead. until then . . . nigeria will continue to deteriorate and the niger delta people will continue to see their land despoiled and their oil taken to the north and the northern ''xtians'' will continue to be attacked by islamic elements and attacks will be followed by counter attack  . . . no peace . . . until the blood of the innocent igbos killed in the north is appeased.  tongue

What a load of rubbish. So it's the civil war that is making governors  and those they employ act stupidly?

I have read asinine comments before but this truly takes the cake.
Re: Co-passenger Forced Out Of His Seat For Sitting Close To A Governor by oderemo(m): 9:19pm On Mar 11, 2010
@otelle,what is the correlation BTW your first paragraph and second  one. if you keep on arguing like that hardly will anyone want to pay you attention. common.
Re: Co-passenger Forced Out Of His Seat For Sitting Close To A Governor by Kratos007(m): 9:21pm On Mar 11, 2010
this country is a pit latrine.
Re: Co-passenger Forced Out Of His Seat For Sitting Close To A Governor by Fhemmmy: 9:22pm On Mar 11, 2010
ode remo:

@otelle,what is the correlation BTW your first paragraph and second  one. if you keep on arguing like that hardly will anyone want to pay you attention. common.

Lol . . . .He is saying Nigeria is messed up cos of the ibos that was killed in the 60s.
Re: Co-passenger Forced Out Of His Seat For Sitting Close To A Governor by otele(m): 9:25pm On Mar 11, 2010
who needs people's attention. i'm saying the truth. you tell me which part of this world where people listen to the truth. tell me. people only listen to those who tell them what they want to hear.

truth is bitter. australia has apologised to the aborigines, the US has apologised for slavery. the injustice against igbos was no accident. it was systematic and well orchestrated. if you dont see any correlation between the 60s and today, look well. start with the niger-delta. these were the worst. they finished off the igbos where the civil war left them. and they took the property of the igbos by force (even jos people didnt do that) it was so bad that igbos in port harcourt started changing their names to look like rivers names . . . look at niger-delta today. you still dont see a correlation? okay tongue
Re: Co-passenger Forced Out Of His Seat For Sitting Close To A Governor by safariman(m): 9:25pm On Mar 11, 2010
I am surprised people here are surprised with these type of behaviour from governors/soldiers/politicians, but I think most of the blame belongs to the airline carrier.  All they (airline carrier) had to do for security reason was ask the man nicely and move him to the general cabin and compensate him for it, good public relations,

Some comments here about he (Daniel) will soon get what is coming to him are not serious.  What is the % of any governor or high ranking Nigerian official ever got what was due them? Very small, once you taste power in Nigeria, they never relinquish it and they keep raking the reward for years to come unless you go to jail like Bode or death.
Re: Co-passenger Forced Out Of His Seat For Sitting Close To A Governor by oderemo(m): 9:27pm On Mar 11, 2010
He is saying Nigeria is messed up cos of the ibos that was killed in the 60s
so gbengas attitude is a reflection of that? i wonder what  that WA EC was for.
Re: Co-passenger Forced Out Of His Seat For Sitting Close To A Governor by Fhemmmy: 9:28pm On Mar 11, 2010
safariman:

I am surprised people here are surprised with these type of behaviour from governors/soldiers/politicians, but I think most of the blame belongs to the airline carrier.  All they (airline carrier) had to do for security reason was ask the man nicely and move him to the general cabin and compensate him for it, good public relations,

Some comments here about he (Daniel) will soon get what is coming to him are not serious.  What is the % of any governor or high ranking Nigerian official ever got what was due them? Very small, once you taste power in Nigeria, they never relinquish it and they keep raking the reward for years to come unless you go to jail like Bode or death.

Even at that, the man cld sue them
This is example of how lacking we are in Nigeria when it comes to planning.
How cld a governor not be aware that he is going on a public transport and all of a sudden, he wants everyone to kiss the ground that he walks on . . .
Re: Co-passenger Forced Out Of His Seat For Sitting Close To A Governor by otele(m): 9:28pm On Mar 11, 2010
Kratos007:

this country is a pit latrine.

nigeria is worse than a pit latrine. it is more like a vanderlised, viper infested pit latrine grin . . . . .

proof? tell me one thing that works in nigeria
Re: Co-passenger Forced Out Of His Seat For Sitting Close To A Governor by Fhemmmy: 9:28pm On Mar 11, 2010
ode remo:

so gbengas attitude is a reflection of that? i wonder what  that WA EC was for.

Lol
otele:

nigeria is worse than a pit latrine. it is more like a vanderlised, viper infested pit latrine grin . . . . .

proof? tell me one thing that works in nigeria

And do u mean that the people living there are the flies? easy oh
Re: Co-passenger Forced Out Of His Seat For Sitting Close To A Governor by ezeagu(m): 9:29pm On Mar 11, 2010
[size=28pt]Yeah! Lets act surprised again![/size] grin
Re: Co-passenger Forced Out Of His Seat For Sitting Close To A Governor by otele(m): 9:31pm On Mar 11, 2010
Fhemmmy:

And do u mean that the people living there are the flies? easy oh

. . . . . . lipsrsealed
Re: Co-passenger Forced Out Of His Seat For Sitting Close To A Governor by EmmyBoy2(m): 9:32pm On Mar 11, 2010
@xterra2-I expect that the Governor's protocol staff should be organized. Ideally the Governor should seat next to his ADC/CSO.
Why dint they arrange to buy travel tickets with that arrangement in mind?
Why embarrass a traveler who validly has a claim to a seat he paid for?
As for evidence to sustain a law suit, there's enough of it. I know so!
Go on aggrieved traveler, bust that Daniels' a.s.s!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We Will Soon Tell Nigerians Names Of All Suspected Looters – FG / Bomb Explosion In Madagali, Adamawa State, 3 Dead / SERAP Sues NYSC Over Failure To Publish Kemi Adeosun’s ‘exemption Certificate’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.