Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Co-passenger Forced Out Of His Seat For Sitting Close To A Governor - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Co-passenger Forced Out Of His Seat For Sitting Close To A Governor (11395 Views)

5 Months As A Governor, I Am Already Tired - El Rufai / Did Any One Notoced The Guy Sitting Close To Jega Was Eating When Dat Pdp Member / Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Co-passenger Forced Out Of His Seat For Sitting Close To A Governor by Investigate: 12:25pm On Feb 13, 2013
Hi

I have an update on this case. Can Chosen04 please contact me by replying to this thread. can anyone that can reach Chose04 ask her to reply to this thread. Thanks

FACE OF FRAUD

GREGORY OTSU

DO NOT TRANSACT ANY BUSINESS WITH THIS MAN OR MACT SECURITIES. HE WILL SOON BE DECLARED WANTED FOR ENGAGING IN FRAUD LIABLE TO DESTROY THE REPUTATION OF THE NIGERIAN STOCK EXCHANGE
Re: Co-passenger Forced Out Of His Seat For Sitting Close To A Governor by BlackPeni5: 12:34pm On Feb 13, 2013
Investigate: Hi

I have an update on this case. Can Chosen04 please contact me by replying to this thread. can anyone that can reach Chose04 ask her to reply to this thread. Thanks

FACE OF FRAUD

GREGORY OTSU

DO NOT TRANSACT ANY BUSINESS WITH THIS MAN OR MACT SECURITIES. HE WILL SOON BE DECLARED WANTED FOR ENGAGING IN FRAUD LIABLE TO DESTROY THE REPUTATION OF THE NIGERIAN STOCK EXCHANGE

How much were you paid for this bloody propaganda...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

SERAP Sues NYSC Over Failure To Publish Kemi Adeosun’s ‘exemption Certificate’ / "We Will Bring An End To Banditry And Insecurity" - Muhammadu Buhari / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.