Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. (10425 Views)

Why Can't Our Girls Stay In One Place? / Ex-girlfriend Always Accuse Him Of Cheating, Even Without Catching Him - Fb User / “the Only Thing Nigerian Girls Are Good At Is Scouting For Free Food" – FB User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. by Kingkyle1(m): 8:25am On Oct 13, 2017
I've lost lots, lots of female friends because they couldn't understand how a guy would demand to be treated the same way they treat him. I mean, I have lost female friends because they would accuse me of not caring about them, then instead of apologising like other guys do, I tell them that I only show people the level of care they show me. For example, the same girl who has never called me before would have the nerves to flip off on me because I haven't called her.
"You claim we are friends but you don't call to check up on me."
"Do you call to check up on me?"
Silence....
The really stupid ones go like "but you are the guy."
I remember when Cynthia Desmond threatened to stop texting me first "because I'm the guy and guys should text first." I'm still yet to recover. I told her that a conversation is a two way thing and I won't keep texting her simply because she's a girl and she ended the chat with "story." Close to two years plus,we never chat since then. Fish head.
I have lost female friends because I deliberately refused to solely carry the conversation. They think it's not their business contributing to the conversation. They reply with a straight sentence or sometimes, a word. Then I give them similar replies or stop replying them, and next thing, they say "why are you boring?
So I ask,"are you not boring?"
"You are the guy na, you should lead the conversation."
Girls need to understand that this is the new age. I will not be the one to start the conversation all the time. I hate to chase. I remember how my friends back in school would go over themselves to put a girl in the comfort zone because "pussy". And then they tell me I "form too much".
I'm aware that if I chase you and call you all the time and carry the conversation on my head like dirty dreadlocks, I will get more girls. I will stand a better chance to have more female friends. But I'm not doing. Keep the pussy, thank you.
I've had ladies call me, then all the say is "hello...", and that's all. Na dem call o, but because you are the guy they expect you to carry the conversation.
This is 2017 and I stopped chasing girls since 2014. I won't lift a single finger, or break a single sweat, to go extra-miles to make a girl my friend, or to keep her in a friendship.
We are in an age where we are trying to level gender advantages. I don't know why ladies think it's our responsibility to hold conversations or friendships. The same girl that has 200 guys she's snubbing on her list will become hysterical because a guy snubbed her. Because they think they enjoy the monopoly of snubbing lipsrsealed
Ebuka usha
# Tag those chicks.

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. by Durhleepee(f): 8:27am On Oct 13, 2017
Okay.
Re: Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. by pocohantas(f): 8:28am On Oct 13, 2017
He is right. Lots of girls claiming they only do male friends, do so because they want to get all the good loving a brother can give.

They get all this loving and attention without giving up the nunu or reciprocating in equal measure.

It's an entitlement mentality. Also, some are not great conversationist or into the guy that much.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. by snowlord(m): 8:29am On Oct 13, 2017
hehe...i like dz guy state of mind

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 13, 2017
I hate chatting, a phone call is much easier , chatting takes more effort from your hand than masturbation lol

15 Likes

Re: Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. by Blackhawk01: 8:32am On Oct 13, 2017
Spot on. cool

6 Likes

Re: Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. by dingbang(m): 8:32am On Oct 13, 2017
Tell me I don't call again and I will delete you from my life..

4 Likes

Re: Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. by Kingkyle1(m): 8:33am On Oct 13, 2017
Durhleepee:
Okay.
I guess you didn't grasp anything from the write up undecidedQuite unfortunate!

15 Likes

Re: Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. by nnadiug1: 8:33am On Oct 13, 2017
Kingkyle1:
I've lost lots, lots of female friends because they couldn't understand how a guy would demand to be treated the same way they treat him. I mean, I have lost female friends because they would accuse me of not caring about them, then instead of apologising like other guys do, I tell them that I only show people the level of care they show me. For example, the same girl who has never called me before would have the nerves to flip off on me because I haven't called her.
"You claim we are friends but you don't call to check up on me."
"Do you call to check up on me?"
Silence....
The really stupid ones go like "but you are the guy."
I remember when Cynthia Desmond threatened to stop texting me first "because I'm the guy and guys should text first." I'm still yet to recover. I told her that a conversation is a two way thing and I won't keep texting her simply because she's a girl and she ended the chat with "story." Close to two years plus,we never chat since then. Fish head.
I have lost female friends because I deliberately refused to solely carry the conversation. They think it's not their business contributing to the conversation. They reply with a straight sentence or sometimes, a word. Then I give them similar replies or stop replying them, and next thing, they say "why are you boring?
So I ask,"are you not boring?"
"You are the guy na, you should lead the conversation."
Girls need to understand that this is the new age. I will not be the one to start the conversation all the time. I hate to chase. I remember how my friends back in school would go over themselves to put a girl in the comfort zone because "pussy". And then they tell me I "form too much".
I'm aware that if I chase you and call you all the time and carry the conversation on my head like dirty dreadlocks, I will get more girls. I will stand a better chance to have more female friends. But I'm not doing. Keep the pussy, thank you.
I've had ladies call me, then all the say is "hello...", and that's all. Na dem call o, but because you are the guy they expect you to carry the conversation.
This is 2017 and I stopped chasing girls since 2014. I won't lift a single finger, or break a single sweat, to go extra-miles to make a girl my friend, or to keep her in a friendship.
We are in an age where we are trying to level gender advantages. I don't know why ladies think it's our responsibility to hold conversations or friendships. The same girl that has 200 guys she's snubbing on her list will become hysterical because a guy snubbed her. Because they think they enjoy the monopoly of snubbing lipsrsealed
Ebuka usha
# Tag those chicks.
. U are just my kinda guy ... girls want to dominate and control , they never see anything wrong in what they do , even when u put a gun to their heads. They still want you to beg them ... rubbish

16 Likes

Re: Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. by Kingkyle1(m): 8:36am On Oct 13, 2017
pcguru1:
I hate chatting, a phone call is much easier , chatting takes more effort from your hand than masturbation lol
Vaseline crew member? Lol
That's true shaa, guess you are the Lord of airtime.

1 Like

Re: Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. by elantraceey(f): 8:39am On Oct 13, 2017
grin. Guilty as charged cool

7 Likes

Re: Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. by kenness(m): 8:39am On Oct 13, 2017
That's very true undecided
Re: Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 13, 2017
pocohantas:
He is right. Lots of girls claiming they only do male friends, do so because they want to get all the good loving a brother can give.

They get all this loving and attention without giving up the nunu or reciprocating in equal measure.
i Hope You Know That Your Moniker is The Name Of A Hot Por.nstar cool
Re: Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. by Kingkyle1(m): 8:40am On Oct 13, 2017
nnadiug1:
. U are just my kinda guy ... girls want to dominate and control , they never see anything wrong in what they do , even when u put a gun to their heads. They still want you to beg them ... rubbish
They are naturally the queens of reverse psychology. Girls are very selfish.

10 Likes

Re: Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:41am On Oct 13, 2017
lol

2 Likes

Re: Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. by Divay22(f): 8:44am On Oct 13, 2017
Lol
Re: Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. by phintohlar(f): 9:06am On Oct 13, 2017
He's right tho, but i don't keep male friends anyways

1 Like

Re: Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. by NeeKlaus: 9:06am On Oct 13, 2017
So much wisdom embedded in one post!

But some 'feminists' would still come to masturbate here.

16 Likes

Re: Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. by Franky826: 9:07am On Oct 13, 2017
Don't even know where dude's buy ample time to be bringing all their drama on social media?

So if there were no social media a grown ass man can't bottle up his convictions and live with it for Jack's sake?

There weren't Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and the rest when our fathers dated and married our mum's. I guess that's why their marriages lasted.

They find faults, worked it out, and endured.

You don't just throw things at people and expect them to understand when you haven't communicated it to them prior having anything at all to do with them.

They aren't magicians so why would they know?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. by ObaKlaz: 9:10am On Oct 13, 2017
@op:

We have something in common. Females and double standard! I've even had/have ladies on my fb, they type "Hello", I reply "Hi"... and they type " Hello" back again!

I interprete this to mean they are saying "C'mon dude, I want to communicate. I've gone out of my way to initiate conversation (which I hate doing!). You have to take it from here, (and gush all over me) after all you're a man"

I just simply ignore them and move on. Who get time for ass-licking?!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. by Adaumunocha(f): 9:10am On Oct 13, 2017
True. I try my best to be a caring friend.
Re: Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 13, 2017
Blackhawk01:
Spot on. cool
wemimo!
is that you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. by Blackhawk01: 9:49am On Oct 13, 2017
EzeEbira:

wemimo!

is that you?

Wemimo keh? shocked shocked

No ooooo cheesy grin
Re: Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 13, 2017
Kingkyle1:

Vaseline crew member? Lol
That's true shaa, guess you are the Lord of airtime.

I call very few people.
Re: Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 13, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Wemimo keh? shocked shocked

No ooooo cheesy grin

hehehe

pardon me jare

you look like somebody I know grin
Re: Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. by Neymar1095(m): 10:00am On Oct 13, 2017
You see those girls that are always online here but wont post anything are busy asking guys for recharge card.

8 Likes

Re: Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 13, 2017
pocohantas:

Far from the embolden. Guys are actually better friends than girls when it comes to objectivity and sharing personal information. Have you seen a platonic male friend that dragged his best female friend on social media with her personal information? Whereas, girls do that on daily basis to themselves. It has nothing to do with getting all the attention and not reciprocating.

8 Likes

Re: Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. by chiraqDemon(m): 10:03am On Oct 13, 2017
Lol same thing here. There was this girl I was talking to, used to start convos and then next thing she'll just leave me with lol. B4 b4 I will just force the convo to continue. Then I stopped, if she leaves me on lol I'll just read and go my way, next Thing she was like why did u leave me on read, I was like why did u leave me on lol, no reply. Now she knows the way, leave me on lol I'll just ignore you n go my way, it's not by force to chase u. Sometimes I'll not chat her up for days then she'll call n be like if I don't chat you'll just forget me, I'll just be like if u were missing me so much why didn't u HMU then. I cant carry conversation on my head if im not getting money from it.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. by Kingkyle1(m): 10:17am On Oct 13, 2017
chiraqDemon:
Lol same thing here. There was this girl I was talking to, used to start convos and then next thing she'll just leave me with lol. B4 b4 I will just force the convo to continue. Then I stopped, if she leaves me on lol I'll just read and go my way, next Thing she was like why did u leave me on read, I was like why did u leave me on lol, no reply. Now she knows the way, leave me on lol I'll just ignore you n go my way, it's not by force to chase u. Sometimes I'll not chat her up for days then she'll call n be like if I don't chat you'll just forget me, I'll just be like if u were missing me so much why didn't u HMU then. I cant carry conversation on my head if im not getting money from it.
When you are too available, they take you for granted.I remember this girl that was doing same thing to me, so I decided to give myself some dignity. Didn't call or text her for almost five months. So one night as I was about to sleep she texted me and out of curiosity I replied, next thing she started throwing all blames on me. Called me wicked and everything. I am patiently waiting for those that will start chatting me up, since Xmas is fast approaching cool

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. by chiraqDemon(m): 10:20am On Oct 13, 2017
pcguru1:
Lol we are polar opposites then, I hate calls with my life, answering calls just makes me want to put a rope around my neck and hang. Makes me want to shoot myself in the face. I prefer chatting all day to making a 3 minute call

7 Likes

Re: Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. by NigelCundy: 10:20am On Oct 13, 2017
Had one girl send me Hello on instagram, I replied HI, and she replied Hello again. She's still waiting for my Hi... lol
If you think we're all equal, don't wait for a man to do all the talking. Be true to your fight for equality in all aspects.

lalasticlala

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. by chiraqDemon(m): 10:30am On Oct 13, 2017
Kingkyle1:

When you are too available, they take you for granted.I remember this girl that was doing same thing to me, so I decided to give myself some dignity. Didn't call or text her for almost five months. So one night as I was about to sleep she texted me and out of curiosity I replied, next thing she started throwing all blames on me. Called me wicked and everything. I am patiently waiting for those that will start chatting me up, since Xmas is fast approaching cool
It's the truth, the more u make it seem like u guys are drifting apart, the more they begin to value you. It's reverse psychology.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Plus Size Curvy Lady That Got Nigerians Talking / RCCG Pastor Kindle Ajayi In Sex Scandal / Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.