Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. (10423 Views)

Why Can't Our Girls Stay In One Place? / Ex-girlfriend Always Accuse Him Of Cheating, Even Without Catching Him - Fb User / “the Only Thing Nigerian Girls Are Good At Is Scouting For Free Food" – FB User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 13, 2017
Mcslize:

That's it bro. I really don't know why some ladies are like that. You can image someone will take his time to type a whole 25 words expression only for him to get the surprise of his life of a reply of K. That automatically seems like an insult to me and such a girl doesn't stand a chance of knowing me.

How many naija girls a guy will strike a conversation with and act inquisitive? Not many. In fact , I have lost hope in all our ladies. It is hard to see an intelligent girl that will engage a guy in a thought provoking discussion these days. All they do is to snap pictures, open up boobs and yansh everywhere. Nothing else.

Some do have engaging conversations, met some here but you know most expect the guys to champion the conversation , its annoying when the respond is lol,k,idk,smh,yes,no,okay,kkk,hmmm and nothing else, the honest truth might be a lot of them have nothing to offer, an interesting girl actually makes you more willing to spend time with her as you're engrossed with the conversation , my colleague at work she's very engaging we can talk for days and not feel bored, I insult her and she throws it back at me in a witty manner, I always tell her we are basically like couples. I envy her boyfriend not like these boring and thoughtless babes

2 Likes

Re: Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. by chiraqDemon(m): 6:49pm On Oct 13, 2017
Kingkyle1:

The thing just weak me. undecided.Your experience is not peculiar. I don't know why most girls are wired that wayoo.
They claim that if they let a guy know they like him that he'll start taking them for granted, like them taking the guy for granted n acting uninterested will keep him around. Idk if it keeps other guys around, but as for me if I try n get the uninterested/stupid attitude vibe I just bounce n go to somebody that will not gimme headache.
Re: Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. by chiraqDemon(m): 6:52pm On Oct 13, 2017
pcguru1:

Some do have engaging conversations, met some here but you know most expect the guys to champion the conversation , its annoying when the respond is lol,k,idk,smh,yes,no,okay,kkk,hmmm and nothing else, the honest truth might be a lot of them have nothing to offer, an interesting girl actually makes you more willing to spend time with her as you're engrossed with the conversation , my colleague at work she's very engaging we can talk for days and not feel bored, I insult her and she throws it back at me in a witty manner, I always tell her we are basically like couples. I envy her boyfriend not like these boring and thoughtless babes
I swear, the girl in talking to rn I really like her, whenever it seems we'll run out of convo we might just start throwing insults at each other n right from the middle of those insults an interesting topic will just come out, it's suddenly like we're the masters of convo fabrication.
Re: Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. by reservd(m): 7:39pm On Oct 13, 2017
It's a mentality that needs to b corrected but truth b told,most of the girls in such category ain't jst intelligent enuf to keep a convo

2 Likes

Re: Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. by leomarz007: 10:11pm On Oct 13, 2017
In Tony Montana II's voice...You need people like him. You need more people like him so you can point your fcukin fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." Ebuka Usher for President on Fish Head Fe****** Restructuring.
Re: Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. by urbanemind(m): 10:58pm On Oct 13, 2017
Ginaz:

You say " lol, what's bad if I ask? Or are you serving in a shrine? grin ,anyway, everybody has encountered the word religion. Just felt like hearing your personal views on it."
damn!! u re good.
Re: Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. by Antecote(f): 9:01am On Oct 14, 2017
pcguru1:

Lmao check your mail. I sent a mail

And Don't be looking at other people girlfriend o, go and find your own. So that nobody will break your head. Stay there and be telling another person's property that you are basically like couples,

when they start looking for you now, you will be running everywhere.
Re: Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 14, 2017
Antecote:

Lmao check your mail. I sent a mail

And Don't be looking at other people girlfriend o, go and find your own. So that nobody will break your head. Stay there and be telling another person's property that you are basically like couples,

when they start looking for you now, you will be running everywhere.

As long as there's no ring its all fair game :p , but I don't look at other peoples property like that. How you dey I replied and sent something sef, hope you like it. Dem don collect all my money for engagement
Re: Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. by TkhGuy(m): 12:54pm On Aug 09, 2020
Kingkyle1:

I guess you didn't grasp anything from the write up undecidedQuite unfortunate!
No she is as described
Re: Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. by TkhGuy(m): 1:08pm On Aug 09, 2020
Neymar1095:
But some guys nor dey try. How you go turn chat to interview.
Your low IQ is on the highest order.. What is conversation suppose to be? Story telling so the other person will feel you are full of yourself?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

RCCG Pastor Kindle Ajayi In Sex Scandal / Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies / Nigerian men Reacts and exited about This #800,000 Realistic Sex Dull

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.