Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Is It Healthy For A Husband And Wife To Work In The Same Office? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Healthy For A Husband And Wife To Work In The Same Office? (619 Views)

Is There Any Demerit Of A Couple Working In Same Office? / My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Healthy For A Husband And Wife To Work In The Same Office? by argon500: 9:06am On Oct 13, 2017
Have your say
Re: Is It Healthy For A Husband And Wife To Work In The Same Office? by dingbang(m): 9:09am On Oct 13, 2017
Monitoring will be too much... I don't like that

1 Like

Re: Is It Healthy For A Husband And Wife To Work In The Same Office? by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 13, 2017
Love will becloud their main reason for being at work
and
Other staff will keep a close mark on their moves around the office to make sure 'it's official' and before you know it, their life will be the nucleus of everyday activities in the office.
That's partly why banks don't allow that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Healthy For A Husband And Wife To Work In The Same Office? by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:35am On Oct 13, 2017
dingbang:
Monitoring will be too much... I don't like that

if you live a righteous life, act as a married being and dont have a jealous partner, then why should anyone monitor their partner (or better yet, why should a spouse be afraid of being monitored)?

@Argon500
there is NOTHING wrong with it, so long as they can separate marriage with work (aka at work, your partner becomes your COLLEAGUE and should follow their employment duties BEFORE their marital ones)
Re: Is It Healthy For A Husband And Wife To Work In The Same Office? by teresafaith: 9:37am On Oct 13, 2017
Y
Re: Is It Healthy For A Husband And Wife To Work In The Same Office? by Amarabae(f): 9:58am On Oct 13, 2017
If it is a big workplace like general hospital,universities etc, its ok, you both may likely not be in the same department. But if it is in a small workplace, its somehow abeg
Re: Is It Healthy For A Husband And Wife To Work In The Same Office? by dingbang(m): 10:00am On Oct 13, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

if you live a righteous life, act as a married being and dont have a jealous partner, then why should anyone monitor their partner (or better yet, why should a spouse be afraid of being monitored)?

@Argon500
there is NOTHING wrong with it, so long as they can separate marriage with work (aka at work, your partner becomes your COLLEAGUE and should follow their employment duties BEFORE their marital ones)
righteous ko, spiritual ni
Re: Is It Healthy For A Husband And Wife To Work In The Same Office? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:04am On Oct 13, 2017
dingbang:
righteous ko, spiritual ni

Re: Is It Healthy For A Husband And Wife To Work In The Same Office? by Acidosis(m): 10:56am On Oct 13, 2017
Nothing wrong..

My dad & mom worked in the same office for 17+ years.

Like Buddy Valastro, I wish to also own a dedicated family business someday, fully operated and managed by family members.

Buddy Valastro's family-owned business, Carlo's Bakery in Hoboken, N.J., is booming, and it's bound to get even busier after viewers get an inside look at how Buddy and his staff, including his mom, four sisters and three brothers-in-law, produce thousands of wedding cakes, specialty cakes (as in Britney Spears' circus-theme 27th birthday cake) and pastries every week.
Re: Is It Healthy For A Husband And Wife To Work In The Same Office? by Cuddlebugie(f): 8:44pm On Oct 13, 2017
N-to-the-O, NO. I don't know about how healthy or unhealthy it is but I can't have my partner as my coworker, mbanu. Striking a balance, both at home and office, keeping the personal and professional fronts on the right track will be an uphill task.
Talk at the dinner table will simply be a continuation of the day's job. Now, where is the fun in that? grin Plus, I don't get to miss him for some hours.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When They Refuse To Believe In You But Wants To Reap From Where They Didn't Sow / BOGOF For Your Adorable Kids. / How Crying Can Make You Healthy! Those Who Don’t Cry Should Be Forced To Do So

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.