Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,230 members, 7,807,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Bernice Burgos In Nigeria For D'banj's Album 'The Kingdom Come' Club Tour - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bernice Burgos In Nigeria For D'banj's Album 'The Kingdom Come' Club Tour (61360 Views)

Destiny Etiko Twerks For D'Banj (Video) / The Worst Dressed Lady At D'banj Club Tour That's Got Everyone Shocked (Photo) / Lagos Guys Offer Bernice Burgos Money For Sex - Kayode Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bernice Burgos In Nigeria For D'banj's Album 'The Kingdom Come' Club Tour by Kobicove(m): 1:01pm On Oct 13, 2017
She even has metal studs in her n1pples... shocked
Re: Bernice Burgos In Nigeria For D'banj's Album 'The Kingdom Come' Club Tour by dayleke: 1:01pm On Oct 13, 2017
O W A M B E !!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Bernice Burgos In Nigeria For D'banj's Album 'The Kingdom Come' Club Tour by Spicycat(f): 1:01pm On Oct 13, 2017
FENZY24:
So OLOSHO don d make FP

That's the world we live in my brother.

1 Like

Re: Bernice Burgos In Nigeria For D'banj's Album 'The Kingdom Come' Club Tour by Kraspo(m): 1:02pm On Oct 13, 2017
Re: Bernice Burgos In Nigeria For D'banj's Album 'The Kingdom Come' Club Tour by lexy2014: 1:02pm On Oct 13, 2017
Lordygram:
Nice and beautiful lady.. Only broke guys will call her an olosho because they cant afford her.. Those that can afford her will keep flexing her silently.
can u afford her?
Re: Bernice Burgos In Nigeria For D'banj's Album 'The Kingdom Come' Club Tour by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 13, 2017
Role model of upcoming olosho!!
Re: Bernice Burgos In Nigeria For D'banj's Album 'The Kingdom Come' Club Tour by SMUAG(m): 1:03pm On Oct 13, 2017
TRUTH IS; SOME PEOPLE NO GO BLEEP DIS KIND SALACIOUS STUFF B4 DEM PART WIT DIS SWEET WORLD..... CHIOOOO SEE FRESH MACHINE!!!!
THANK GOD FOR MA GOD GIVEN ABILITIES O. IF NOT I 4 FOLLOW 4 DAT GROUP 2 cool
Re: Bernice Burgos In Nigeria For D'banj's Album 'The Kingdom Come' Club Tour by sobastical: 1:03pm On Oct 13, 2017
undecided undecided undecided

OKay she's still what she is
Lordygram:
Nice and beautiful lady.. Only broke guys will call her an olosho because they cant afford her.. Those that can afford her will keep flexing her silently.
Re: Bernice Burgos In Nigeria For D'banj's Album 'The Kingdom Come' Club Tour by Mushrafah(f): 1:03pm On Oct 13, 2017
My love for this babe dou kiss
Re: Bernice Burgos In Nigeria For D'banj's Album 'The Kingdom Come' Club Tour by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 13, 2017
Bloggers Una weekend oo grin[/quote]

yes... them really really weekend.... in fact dem over weekend......
Re: Bernice Burgos In Nigeria For D'banj's Album 'The Kingdom Come' Club Tour by Xerox01(m): 1:04pm On Oct 13, 2017
xangerar:
What sort of credential is this?

"...current side chick of rapper T.I and ex girlfriend of Drake..."

Such a CV.
I don laugh tire

Re: Bernice Burgos In Nigeria For D'banj's Album 'The Kingdom Come' Club Tour by AnonymustME(m): 1:04pm On Oct 13, 2017
The policeman looks uncomfortable

1 Like

Re: Bernice Burgos In Nigeria For D'banj's Album 'The Kingdom Come' Club Tour by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:04pm On Oct 13, 2017
Current side chick to T.I and ex gf to drake?., Omo see title. One word for her, OLOSHO!!!!!!!!
Re: Bernice Burgos In Nigeria For D'banj's Album 'The Kingdom Come' Club Tour by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:04pm On Oct 13, 2017
Current side chick to T.I and ex gf to drake., Omo see title. One word for her, OLOSHO!!!!!!!!
Re: Bernice Burgos In Nigeria For D'banj's Album 'The Kingdom Come' Club Tour by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 13, 2017
lexy2014:
can u afford her?
Presently No, but in a year's time....Yes i can afford both she and black chyna... And this is why i dnt slut shame them...

1 Like

Re: Bernice Burgos In Nigeria For D'banj's Album 'The Kingdom Come' Club Tour by lailo: 1:04pm On Oct 13, 2017
see curriculum vitae
Re: Bernice Burgos In Nigeria For D'banj's Album 'The Kingdom Come' Club Tour by HyconMojo(m): 1:05pm On Oct 13, 2017
Many naija babes are cuter and finer
Re: Bernice Burgos In Nigeria For D'banj's Album 'The Kingdom Come' Club Tour by Meritocracy: 1:06pm On Oct 13, 2017
Police will still complain of shortage of man power after using available and most efficient among them on politician and olosho.
Re: Bernice Burgos In Nigeria For D'banj's Album 'The Kingdom Come' Club Tour by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 13, 2017
HyconMojo:
Many naija babes are cuter and finer

u need to wash your eyes with izal

1 Like

Re: Bernice Burgos In Nigeria For D'banj's Album 'The Kingdom Come' Club Tour by arodavoo(m): 1:06pm On Oct 13, 2017
Okay oo....check my profile to get ur latest, quality and affordable shoes and shirts

Re: Bernice Burgos In Nigeria For D'banj's Album 'The Kingdom Come' Club Tour by BakireBulmaker: 1:07pm On Oct 13, 2017
NL just dey trouble my kini every now and then... angry

I tire o angry

mtcheeew angry

Let Jesus just come... smiley

Enough of all this temptation sef as I am stuck with wifey... grin
Re: Bernice Burgos In Nigeria For D'banj's Album 'The Kingdom Come' Club Tour by Nnaminnami(m): 1:08pm On Oct 13, 2017
I cover my d**k with the blood of Jesus ;DI cover my d**k with the blood of Jesus

1 Like

Re: Bernice Burgos In Nigeria For D'banj's Album 'The Kingdom Come' Club Tour by ObaKlaz: 1:11pm On Oct 13, 2017
Please, is that policeman gay? grin

1 Like

Re: Bernice Burgos In Nigeria For D'banj's Album 'The Kingdom Come' Club Tour by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 13, 2017
Would she meet the Lagos EXCO in this visit? grin grin grin
Re: Bernice Burgos In Nigeria For D'banj's Album 'The Kingdom Come' Club Tour by chuckdee4(m): 1:11pm On Oct 13, 2017
While some are making a killing from importing, some are importing oloshos upandan
Re: Bernice Burgos In Nigeria For D'banj's Album 'The Kingdom Come' Club Tour by Pidginwhisper: 1:11pm On Oct 13, 2017
Mushrafah:
My love for this babe dou kiss
Come I wan marry you!

Re: Bernice Burgos In Nigeria For D'banj's Album 'The Kingdom Come' Club Tour by toprealman: 1:12pm On Oct 13, 2017
Her WORK experience get as e be. Nice CV for what she does.....obviously!
Re: Bernice Burgos In Nigeria For D'banj's Album 'The Kingdom Come' Club Tour by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 1:13pm On Oct 13, 2017
see dat body... e be like say dem mould am... lover of flat Tommy girls

1 Like

Re: Bernice Burgos In Nigeria For D'banj's Album 'The Kingdom Come' Club Tour by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 13, 2017
You go fear title na

"Blac chyna's friend, current side chic of rapper T.I and ex girlfriend of Drake, Bernice Burgos"
Re: Bernice Burgos In Nigeria For D'banj's Album 'The Kingdom Come' Club Tour by KxngKrypt(m): 1:14pm On Oct 13, 2017
Before and after. ..

1 Like

Re: Bernice Burgos In Nigeria For D'banj's Album 'The Kingdom Come' Club Tour by dvkot(m): 1:14pm On Oct 13, 2017
mccoy47:
See portfolio na,
current side chic of rapper T.I and ex girlfriend of Drake

Smh for some girls
And some thirsty guys would pay just to see her, go home and den abuse dia selves with vaseline, morning fresh or ogbonu soup!! angry
Why are you the way you are grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Goes Nude, Shows Hips Tattoo To Advertise Anti Stretch Marks Produc / 2face Idibia Is Officially Blind With Love (photos) / Ali Baba's Whatsapp Chat With Aisha Abimbola Before Her Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.