Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

"Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady (86452 Views)

Bidemi Kosoko Shows The 30th Birthday Cakes She Was Gifted / Osita Iheme Rests His Head On Bidemi Kosoko's Chest. Caption Photo / Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by Taiwo20(m): 1:42pm On Oct 13, 2017
Two million naira for sex! Haba!

Please come and sleep with me.....
Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by holluphemydavid(m): 1:43pm On Oct 13, 2017
wot is wrong with Bidemi dis days
Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by thunderbabs: 1:44pm On Oct 13, 2017
What ladies thighs nd puuli will cause in dz world, ehnnnn....
Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by asawanathegreat(m): 1:44pm On Oct 13, 2017
Naija home of fornication and bad news.
Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by Mrkumareze(m): 1:45pm On Oct 13, 2017
Buhari must hear this, it's a hate speech. Give us evidence or python Dance 'll visit you

2 Likes

Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by enomakos(m): 1:47pm On Oct 13, 2017
firebaby:
All I know is that,a dog can't bark without a reason....hmmm
why do you choose sure username?do you work in the fire dept?

1 Like

Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by Thelma1552: 1:48pm On Oct 13, 2017
ProsperMVE:
call me when it make fb
Egbon prosper e don make am.
Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by firebaby(f): 1:48pm On Oct 13, 2017
enomakos:
why do you choose sure username?do you work in the fire dept?

grin
Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by davillian(m): 1:50pm On Oct 13, 2017
NairalandCS:
Husband is now a very scarce commodity. grin
Is good joy stick that is scarce.
Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by HajimeSaito(m): 1:51pm On Oct 13, 2017
Neymar1095:
Mtcheew stupid woman. The Bible said there is love in sharing and her reward will be in heaven.

Who is this fake celebrity wannabe? If Neymar was broke and living on the streets maybe you might resemble him. Unfortunately for you as you are now, you just look like a broke version of Bobrisky.
Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 13, 2017
Not husband but faithful husband is now scarce
NairalandCS:
Husband is now a very scarce commodity. grin

1 Like

Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by deariekay(m): 1:53pm On Oct 13, 2017
My people ,wetin concern us.let her take care of her home instead of making noise outside.doing what in Dubai for 2 weeks? She dey hotel too doing what. 90% of our ladies going to Dubai for market or Business na ashewo be Dere hobby. Pls keep quite madam and remain FoCUS. Occupy your home. Oniranu wakawaka . Shey you too no Bleep someone husband before. For bidemi, you be mumu if true you sent your nude pics.but men ,I don't believe.let the rubbish lady send the pics to only nairalanders.vwry secured here.lol
Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by Austinoiz(m): 1:53pm On Oct 13, 2017
If the accuser is someone's wife, then I'm ashamed the fuckboy has a kid in his home.
Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by Zaynabtemmy: 1:54pm On Oct 13, 2017
I tot she is married
Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by sylviaeo(f): 1:55pm On Oct 13, 2017
Both of them have not eaten anything lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by deariekay(m): 1:57pm On Oct 13, 2017
I don't believe that lady. That bidemi swear to herself is grade 1. Haaaaaaa.bidemi you too watch your wakawaka and get someone from nairaland. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by mhisterdreezy(m): 1:57pm On Oct 13, 2017
stupid woman she forget her husband gave her 2m most women will accept that offer
Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by collinometricx: 1:57pm On Oct 13, 2017
firebaby :
All I know is that,a dog can't bark without a reason....hmmm

and u barked twice
Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by josh77(m): 1:59pm On Oct 13, 2017
Bidemi Kosoko is in matured, imagine a celebrity raining curse on social media. Radarada
Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by BakireBulmaker: 1:59pm On Oct 13, 2017
Actress

I am not surprised.

It's their stock in trade. grin grin grin

That's how they 'make it'. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by Neymar1095(m): 2:00pm On Oct 13, 2017
HajimeSaito:

Who is this fake celebrity wannabe? If Neymar was broke and living on the streets maybe you might resemble him. Unfortunately for you as you are now, you just look like a broke version of Bobrisky.
If i slap you ehnnn your brain go reset

2 Likes

Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by charain: 2:01pm On Oct 13, 2017
Many actors are nothing but glorified prostitutes.

4 Likes

Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by karashita: 2:01pm On Oct 13, 2017
Your husband went all the way to Lagos to bring her to your home and even straffed her on your matrimonial bed.And on your return, he told you everything from A- ZZZZZ! Are you certain that bed is truly yours?
So does embarrassing Bidemi publicly now absolve your Aremo of being a shameless womaniser?
Please tame your dog.
As to this Bidemi of a girl,i hope and pray she realises that there is what is called negative publicity
Hian.

2 Likes

Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by firebaby(f): 2:05pm On Oct 13, 2017
[quote author=collinometricx post=61383505]

Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by hugthebist: 2:07pm On Oct 13, 2017
☺️
Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by ivolt: 2:07pm On Oct 13, 2017
NairalandCS:
Responsible Husband is now a very scarce commodity. grin

Fixed
Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 13, 2017
Bidemi I dare you to dare that woman to release the pictures
Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by chiraqDemon(m): 2:11pm On Oct 13, 2017
Please don't release that kind of nudes. I can only imagine what I will see embarassed
Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by iammolise(m): 2:15pm On Oct 13, 2017
Does any other person here sense blackmail in this... check the woman's reply to bidemi's reply comment u'll discover she couldn't spell out 'God', instead she said 'got' livet... She's afraid of the consequence of lying with God's name.

But on the other hand... Why do all bidemi's like sex too much
Why
Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by lexy2014: 2:17pm On Oct 13, 2017
Rokia2:
Blah blah blah how about confronting your cheating husband first? undecided
y do u think d man hasn't paid d 2m?
Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by Luv2byoung4eva: 2:18pm On Oct 13, 2017
SinaMike:
Your husband must be an "arungun" for offering to pay that amount in the first place.

lol. I think that was his streak to lure her into bed. she has been disturbing him for 2 million. maybe he used his wife's travel to do the needful. but after the orishirishi, the guy man gave her only N100k. lol.

I feel why the man had to explain everything to his wife is because maybe the actress might have been threatening the woman's husband for her balance and also to expose the man to his wife if he refuses to balance her. lol the guy man has no choice than to tell his wife . now the wife is now the one exposing the actress.

The man might use N500k or more to calm his wife down instead of giving the actress balance her balance of N1.9m and still have enough change to sex other fuckernisers. lol God have mercy.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Abimbola Is Dead! Breast Cancer Kills Actress / Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" / Don Jazzy Replies Peter Okoye On Sponsoring His Wedding With Linda Ikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.