Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,751 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Watch Unlimited Nollywood Movies Without Using Your Data - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Watch Unlimited Nollywood Movies Without Using Your Data (11161 Views)

Inbox For Hacked Netflix APP To Watch Unlimited Movies / Watch Unlimited Nollywood Movies Without Using Your Data / Irokotv Is Now Offering Data-free Downloads For Nollywood Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watch Unlimited Nollywood Movies Without Using Your Data by Irokoagents(m): 8:57pm On Dec 16, 2017
With iroko TV app, you can now enjoy your favorite movie series like, Jenifa’s diary, Stalemate, Husbands of Lagos, Our Husbands Wives,
with many other exciting series.

You can also watch by categories like; comedy movies, browse through your favorite actor and actresses and watch their latest movies and many more.

ALSO, ALL IROKO EXISTING USERS THAT WILL LIKE TO RENEW THEIR SUBSCRIPTION AND BENEFIT FROM OUR PROMO CAN CHAT ME UP OR WHATAPP ME ON

PROMO PRICE NOW GOES FOR 2K @ 12month

Re: Watch Unlimited Nollywood Movies Without Using Your Data by Irokoagents(m): 2:31pm On Dec 17, 2017
Nollywood and Nigeria finest satellite TV station is now available on your mobile phone both on androids and ios.

Iroko TV brings to u your favorite exciting series such as Stalemate, My Neighbors Wives, Jenifa’s Diary, Black and White, Husbands of Lagos, Aso Ebi and so much more….

iRokoTV subscribers can now download data-free content from the iRoko kiosks scattered around Lagos.

SUBSCRIPTION IS NOW
#2000 FOR 12 MONTH (PROMO PRICE)

CALL OR WHATAPP DANIEL

Re: Watch Unlimited Nollywood Movies Without Using Your Data by Irokoagents(m): 8:37am On Dec 30, 2017
Do you know that you can now watch all your favorite TV series and thousands of movies on your phone?

And that if you have a smart TV you can watch them on your TV? Series like Jenifa's Diary, Husbands of Lagos, Desperate Housegirls, Single Ladies, etc.

IrokoTv has made this all possible and very affordable too and I'm here to tell you how.

Subscribe with 2000 naira for 12 months. The best deal ever!

SUBSCRIPTION IS NOW
#1000 FOR 3 MONTH

CALL OR WHATAPP DANIEL
@ 08133014066 FOR MORE DETAILS. IROKO TV…. TRULY NAIJA!!!
Re: Watch Unlimited Nollywood Movies Without Using Your Data by Irokoagents(m): 8:59am On Jan 01, 2018
With iroko TV app, you can now enjoy your favorite movie series like, Jenifa’s diary, Stalemate, Husbands of Lagos, Our Husbands Wives, flat mate with many other exciting series.

ALSO, ALL IROKO EXISTING USERS THAT WILL LIKE TO RENEW THEIR SUBSCRIPTION AND BENEFIT FROM OUR PROMO CAN CHAT ME UP OR WHATAPP ME ON

PROMO PRICE NOW GOES FOR 2K @ 1YEAR.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TOO U ALL!!!

Re: Watch Unlimited Nollywood Movies Without Using Your Data by Irokoagents(m): 9:38am On Jan 01, 2018
With iroko TV app, you can now enjoy your favorite movie series like, Jenifa’s diary, Stalemate, Husbands of Lagos, Our Husbands Wives, loosing control with many other exciting series.

You can also watch by categories like; comedy movies, browse through your favorite actor and actresses and watch their latest movies and many more.

And guess what? Its data free download for all users, both existing and new customers!

SUBSCRIPTION IS NOW
#2000 FOR 12 MONTH (PROMO)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Re: Watch Unlimited Nollywood Movies Without Using Your Data by Irokoagents(m): 7:34pm On Jan 03, 2018
ALL IROKO EXISTING USERS THAT WILL LIKE TO RENEW THEIR SUBSCRIPTION AND BENEFIT FROM OUR PROMO CAN CHAT ME UP OR WHATAPP ME ON

PROMO PRICE NOW GOES FOR 2K @ 1YEAR.

IROKO TV... NOLLYWOOD AT YOUR POCKET !
Re: Watch Unlimited Nollywood Movies Without Using Your Data by Irokoagents(m): 12:33pm On Jan 05, 2018
Do you know that you can now watch all your favorite TV series and thousands of movies on your phone?

And that if you have a smart TV you can watch them on your

IrokoTv has made this all possible and very affordable too and I'm here to tell you how.

Subscribe with 2000 naira for 12 months. The best deal ever!

SUBSCRIPTION IS NOW

CALL OR WHATAPP DANIEL
@ 08133014066
Re: Watch Unlimited Nollywood Movies Without Using Your Data by Irokoagents(m): 6:47pm On Jan 05, 2018
SUBSCRIBE WITH JUST 2K FOR 12MONTH
Re: Watch Unlimited Nollywood Movies Without Using Your Data by Irokoagents(m): 6:14pm On Jan 06, 2018
GET THE BEST DEAL EVER @ 2K FOR 12MONTH IROKOTV SUBSCRIPTION..

HURRY WHILE PROMO LAST
Re: Watch Unlimited Nollywood Movies Without Using Your Data by Irokoagents(m): 3:00pm On Jan 07, 2018
Hi guys...

I know most of you must have heard about IROKO TV....
The most amazing offer now trending is that it can now be downloaded on your various mobile phones as an application....

The application is called the IROKO TV APP...
This app allows you to have unlimited access to watch latest nollywood movies such as jenifas diary,wedding party and so many others...

All u need to do is to download the app on your mobile phones and then subscribe....the subscription is just
#2000 for 12month..

Note:distance is not the problem.....no matter where you can enjoy this great service as well.

Then u can just download the app and have access to watch latest movies....

CALL OR WHATAPP FOR UR SUBSCRIPTION
Re: Watch Unlimited Nollywood Movies Without Using Your Data by Irokoagents(m): 12:30pm On Jan 08, 2018
HELLO GUYS.. PROMO IS STILL ON. CALL OR WHATAPP NOW TO SUBSCRIBE @ JUST 2K ONLY FOR 12MONTH
Re: Watch Unlimited Nollywood Movies Without Using Your Data by Irokoagents(m): 3:46pm On Jan 11, 2018
AFTERNOON ALL... IROKOTV MOBILE PROMO STILL ON.. GET URS NOW @ JUST 2K FOR 12MONTH.

BEST DEAL EVER...
Re: Watch Unlimited Nollywood Movies Without Using Your Data by zinosleek(m): 12:09pm On Jan 12, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Day Break Season 2: Who Has Watched It / Lucifer Season 5 All Episodes Free Download / Nollywood Star Dead! (uzochukwu Ndubuisi)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.