Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,797 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland (35160 Views)

Pandemonium In Port Harcourt Over Vaccination In Rumuapara (Photos) / Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu / Press Statement On The Pandemonium In Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by madridsta007(m): 8:14pm On Oct 14, 2017
jaymichael:
I never bo[s]ther about myself finish na to bother about inconsequential people to my life's progress. I care less about whether you receive the Army Medicare or not. What I have problems with is the LIES of you and your fellow IPOB pigs which you haven't been able to prove.
[/s]

Zombie, cry all you want. Get a napkin while you do. grin
Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by chiomzy86(f): 8:32pm On Oct 14, 2017
HungerBAD:
Sad.

In the land of illiterates, any rumour is considered the truth. Especially when the password" Buhari" is added to such rumour.

I am still wondering who started these rumour?what a lot of people don't know, is that there are more Medical Doctors and Nurses in the Military than even the Ministry of Health,and that is why it is laughable and almost comical when I hear the question ARE THE MILITARY trained to give vaccination?

The hate for the President by a sector of the Country will never make them see good in anything this Government does.

Nobody is vaccinating anybody with any bad substance.

How sure are you? Mr literate man ,,.y did they not create awareness and educate the masses,,.bf embarking on it?.and how did iPob got wind of it even bf d exercise began?.
Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by jaymichael(m): 8:52pm On Oct 14, 2017
madridsta007:
[/s]

Zombie, cry all you want. Get a napkin while you do. grin
IDIOTIC PIG from a barren wasteland. It is your hatred of the president that will kill you and your miserable lying lots. A lot of people are wiser than you and your pig-god Nnamdi Kanu that ordered you hopeless lots to start running helter skelter when nothing is pursuing you. PMB is not responsible for your woes, misfortunes and miseries.

1 Like

Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by madridsta007(m): 8:59pm On Oct 14, 2017
jaymichael:
[s]IDIOTIC PIG from a barren wasteland. It is your hatred of the president that will kill you and your miserable lying lots. A lot of people are wiser than you and your pig-god Nnamdi Kanu that ordered you hopeless lots to start running helter skelter when nothing is pursuing you. PMB is not responsible for your woes, misfortunes and miseries.
[/s]

LOL.

Cry well, you hear? Hahahaha grin tongue
Get a napkin while at it. Tonnes of tears need napkins.

1 Like

Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by jaymichael(m): 9:09pm On Oct 14, 2017
madridsta007:
[/s]

LOL.

Cry well, you hear? Hahahaha grin tongue
Get a napkin while at it. Tonnes of tears need napkins.
Dey there dey deceive yourself.
Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by madridsta007(m): 9:22pm On Oct 14, 2017
[s]
jaymichael:
Dey there dey deceive yourself.

[/s]

wink
Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by BigIyanga: 12:15am On Oct 15, 2017
jaymichael:
Are you blind? or you can't read properly. Answer the questions I posted.
Where
did you hear or read that the medical outreach
was targeted at children? What evidence do you
have that the Army are going around
administering medicare to children against their
parents' consent? What evidence do you have
that vaccination was part of the medical
outreach?
Who is discussing about minors with you when the free medical isn't targeted at minors. The Army has said they are not immunising anyone. They aren't forcing any medicare on anyone both minors and adults. If you have evidence to the contrary, present it here so we can discuss it. If you have evidence that the army is forcefully administering immunization or medicare on minors, present it here then we can discuss about minors rights. The Army had said they aren't immunising minors. Prove them wrong here.
Common sense and logical reasoning do not reside in your realm of thought!! Why much ado about nothing if such vacinations were targeted at adults and they refused?? Adults are within their rights to say “ No, Thank you”
Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by jaymichael(m): 6:48am On Oct 15, 2017
BigIyanga:

Common sense and logical reasoning do not reside in your realm of thought!! Why much ado about nothing if such vacinations were targeted at adults and they refused?? Adults are within their rights to say “ No, Thank you”
A pig has been naturally programmed to think and act as one. In your bid to sound and appear intelligent, you end up showing you are from a linage and generation of fools and empty heads. Did you answer any of my questions? Radio biafra ask you frustrated cretins to start running up and down when nothing is pursuing you and like programmed empty souls you all just gullibly obeyed. I simply asked if you have evidence that they Army is forcing medicare (which includes vaccination) on anyone both adults and children? as claimed by radio biafra and the rumour spreaders?
It is agreed that the people have a RIGHT to ACCEPT or REJECT the free medical outreach but was the lies and rumors dished out for the rejection proven even the Army and the state government has given out statements that the rumors and lies are untrue?
Up till now we haven't seen evidence of
1. A vaccination programme.
2. Children and adults forcibly vaccinated.
3. The Army forcing anyone to take free medicare.
4. The Army shooting those that refused the medicare.
5. Anyone that has died as a result the free medicare
I was once surprised that someone like Nnamdi Kanu could could just come from no where and abrogate unto himself the power and aura of a god upon a whole people he called pigs and idiots who claim to be educated and enlightened. I am not surprised anymore because you and your people are really what you are (according to your god kanu) PIGS and IDIOTS and you Will all die miserably in your hatred of PMB and all he represents.
Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by BigIyanga: 3:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
jaymichael:
A pig has been naturally programmed to think and act as one. In your bid to sound and appear intelligent, you end up showing you are from a linage and generation of fools and empty heads. Did you answer any of my questions? Radio biafra ask you frustrated cretins to start running up and down when nothing is pursuing you and like programmed empty souls you all just gullibly obeyed. I simply asked if you have evidence that they Army is forcing medicare (which includes vaccination) on anyone both adults and children? as claimed by radio biafra and the rumour spreaders?
It is agreed that the people have a RIGHT to ACCEPT or REJECT the free medical outreach but was the lies and rumors dished out for the rejection proven even the Army and the state government has given out statements that the rumors and lies are untrue?
Up till now we haven't seen evidence of
1. A vaccination programme.
2. Children and adults forcibly vaccinated.
3. The Army forcing anyone to take free medicare.
4. The Army shooting those that refused the medicare.
5. Anyone that has died as a result the free medicare
I was once surprised that someone like Nnamdi Kanu could could just come from no where and abrogate unto himself the power and aura of a god upon a whole people he called pigs and idiots who claim to be educated and enlightened. I am not surprised anymore because you and your people are really what you are (according to your god kanu) PIGS and IDIOTS and you Will all die miserably in your hatred of PMB and all he represents.
For a dimwit whose encephalon is congenitally incapable of entertaining a nanosecond of logical analysis, why all the noise about it since grown adults rejected?
Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by jaymichael(m): 3:25pm On Oct 15, 2017
BigIyanga:

For a dimwit whose encephalon is congenitally incapable of entertaining a nanosecond of logical analysis, why all the noise about since grown adults rejected?
When you give a DUMB soul like you a SMART phone and cheap data, they will use it to pollute the airwaves with lies, propaganda and illogical reasoning. Since you couldn't prove your lies against the Army, you can just go jump inside canal, (that is easier for you to do than to answer the questions I asked) you child of perdition. Like I said earlier, it is your hate of PMB that will kill you very soon.
Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by nawtyme: 5:47pm On Oct 17, 2017
enugu419:
See what iliteracy, ignorance and hate speech spread by Nnamdi Kanu can do.

Paranoid sets of people.

FYI illiterates; you don't have to be sick to get vaccines, vaccination also prevents sickness.

If the military wants to kill school children, they won't use such an obvious route.
They are now in your door steps. Hope you surrendered your children to them.
Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by nawtyme: 6:00pm On Oct 17, 2017
dennisworld1:
Funny iPob and ignorance. No wonder Kanu is a coward
I hope you can say the same thing about your people in ondo and osun

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Rivers Election Results: Wike Leads With Over 600,000 Votes / Ekiti Lawmakers 'offered' $1m To Remove Fayose / 2019 Elections; Nigeria Will Collapse If North/buhari Continue Ruling - ACF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.