Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,915 members, 7,799,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland (35133 Views)

Pandemonium In Port Harcourt Over Vaccination In Rumuapara (Photos) / Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu / Press Statement On The Pandemonium In Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by Customer80: 3:07pm On Oct 13, 2017
enugu419:

Igbos hate every tribe they can't dominate.
changing the subject due to your ethnocentric mindset

5 Likes

Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 13, 2017
Decypher:
This demented twerps in army uniform don't have sense. who begged them for for free medical vaccinations, after murdering armless people in cold blood on their land, you carry medical care come give them. God punish you and your free medical care.
We don't need it in Igbo land, we know where hospitals and vaccination centers are located.
They should take the free medical vaccinations to the IDP camps in the north and South West, they need it more. Ndiara

Mumu talk

2 Likes

Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by dignity33: 3:07pm On Oct 13, 2017
The military was the cause of pandemonium, Operation python dance has never included free medical inoculation to Children and again what was it for. Have you hear any where in the World that military or any institutions start immunization by force and without purposes. The answer Is No.

4 Likes

Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by Customer80: 3:08pm On Oct 13, 2017
enugu419:

Igbos hate every tribe they can't dominate.
changing the subject due to your ethnocentric mindset . stop your hate bro

3 Likes

Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by nonut: 3:09pm On Oct 13, 2017
HungerBAD:
Sad.

In the land of illiterates, any rumour is considered the truth. Especially when the password" Buhari" is added to such rumour.

I am still wondering who started these rumour?what a lot of people don't know, is that there are more Medical Doctors and Nurses in the Military than even the Ministry of Health,and that is why it is laughable and almost comical when I hear the question ARE THE MILITARY trained to give vaccination?

The hate for the President by a sector of the Country will never make them see good in anything this Government does.

Nobody is vaccinating anybody with any bad substance.

I can bet my last kobo people like you used salt and water in a bid to prevent ebola during the time of GEJ.
Hypocrite.

8 Likes

Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by Legendaryarcher(f): 3:10pm On Oct 13, 2017
intruxive:
Zik really failed woefully
Free education could have saved this backward tribe from all this nonsense angry
Irony in action.

we all know the tribe who ve really got the backward people, i mean seriously backward peeps. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by Leopantro: 3:11pm On Oct 13, 2017
BREAKING: Boko harem threatens to poison the air tomorrow. please do not breath from 6:00 am to 6:00 pm.
share and save a soul.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by Legendaryarcher(f): 3:14pm On Oct 13, 2017
enugu419:

Go and ask American army doctors.

At least, we all know very well that they dont shoot civilians anyhow unlike the ones here cool

3 Likes

Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by sapientia(m): 3:14pm On Oct 13, 2017
In another news, Buhari asked IMF to focus in the North but sent the army down East to give medical care knowing there is already distrust.

If the army followed the proper channel and all the relevant authorities clears the air.. This would not have happened.

I cant blame those who reacted to the rumour.. you can call them illitrates but thats survival instinct and it has kept them alive for long..

In case it slipped your thought, Our Army have track records of causing havoc at any slightest provocation..

If you wanna do this.. go through the Governor.. involve the commissioner for health.. let school heads be informed days before.. If the people reject it.. so be it.. medical care is not by Force....

They can use the equipment to equip Aso Rock medical Centre.

5 Likes

Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by Monaco2(m): 3:16pm On Oct 13, 2017
Divay22:

Lol.
I over heard some parents shouting to their kids schools to withdraw them...
And nothing like that was happening.....
I don't know what to call their actions o

Ya
The ajebo schools refused to release the students, their gates where closed saying the school hast not closed n parents must come back when school has closed....my sister just jejely enter car and went back home
Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by peacemara54(m): 3:16pm On Oct 13, 2017
Check my signature
Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by Customer80: 3:16pm On Oct 13, 2017
victorvezx:

Igboland never see anything yet. No amount of blackmail in that region will stop the central government from performing its duties there
Nothing like blackmail bro, it's not army job to carry out immunisation in Nigeria,rather ministry of health, we know about CSR done by organization's but in this case it's different, why did they go to school's as against their normal practice, where they go Igwe of a town and disclose their intentions, why was there no information relay to ministry of health in Anambra State?

6 Likes

Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by nairanaira12: 3:17pm On Oct 13, 2017
HungerBAD:
Sad.

In the land of illiterates, any rumour is considered the truth. Especially when the password" Buhari" is added to such rumour.

I am still wondering who started these rumour?what a lot of people don't know, is that there are more Medical Doctors and Nurses in the Military than even the Ministry of Health,and that is why it is laughable and almost comical when I hear the question ARE THE MILITARY trained to give vaccination?

The hate for the President by a sector of the Country will never make them see good in anything this Government does.

Before your hunger drive ves you to insanity, you should give me one good reason why the people of SE should trust buhari and his soldiers.

2 Likes

Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by Marxv: 3:18pm On Oct 13, 2017
[quote author=HungerBAD post=61385145]Sad.

[/quote

Hate speech! Which land is illiterates? So ur tribe are all learned? I pity u

Ur type

1 Like

Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by Legendaryarcher(f): 3:19pm On Oct 13, 2017
hilroy:
Eastern Almajiris undecided
yeah, when we dont agree with whatever wicked plans you have we turn almajiris. smh..

3 Likes

Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by edonks1: 3:20pm On Oct 13, 2017
The Nigerian army has being very wicked to the SE. We can still remember the Asaba Massacre

3 Likes

Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by victorvezx(m): 3:21pm On Oct 13, 2017
Customer80:
Nothing like blackmail bro, it's not army job to carry out immunisation in Nigeria,rather ministry of health, we know about CSR done by organization's but in this case it's different, why did they go to school's as against their normal practice, where they go Igwe of a town and disclose their intentions, why was there no information relay to ministry of health in Anambra State?
The army has hundreds of top level qualified doctors. Armies all over the world are allowed to give vaccination to stop spread of disease. The armed forces is already a legal institution that is surely monitored by the Nigerian ministry of health, plus Nigeria is a member of every international health organization on earth. If the army can treat people civilians, they can also vaccinate

2 Likes

Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by nairanaira12: 3:23pm On Oct 13, 2017
enugu419:
See what iliteracy, ignorance and hate speech spread by Nnamdi Kanu can do.

Paranoid sets of people.

FYI illiterates; you don't have to be sick to get vaccines, vaccination also prevents sickness.

If the military wants to kill school children, they won't use such an obvious route.

In the same vein, they don't need any murderous military man to give them vaccination, the same vaccination program unknown to the NMA, anambra state branch.

You murdered their boys in cold blood and you denied it. How can they ever trust your so-called vaccination? Where is the connection between murder and vaccination? How come peeps in IDP camps are not first vaccinated?

3 Likes

Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by MrPresident1: 3:23pm On Oct 13, 2017
HungerBAD:
Sad.

I have never quoted you because I hate your comments, and in real life I will hate your guts too. Be rest assured that God is watching all of you useless people, God is watching all of you, and in due time you will be recompensed.

You think you are safe? So when they finish with the Igbos, they will pounce on the Yorubas abi? God punish you and all that you stand for.

Oloriburuku.

7 Likes

Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by arinzos(m): 3:23pm On Oct 13, 2017
What happened to civilian doctors and nurses?SE is still patching their wound python dance did to them and this same military is offering free medication abi na vaccination.Most of you shouting IGBOS are backward are just saying it out of stupidity.A Government can't use the Military to clamped down on agitation and use that same military to vaccinate the people,it will look suspicious.Its simple psychology."vaccinating the people yearly my foot".

4 Likes

Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by zcee: 3:24pm On Oct 13, 2017
At least the army should have informed schools in those communities before going about injecting people... Who wan die bfo

3 Likes

Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by youngtigga: 3:25pm On Oct 13, 2017
Everybody on here running their mouth, calling my people illiterates for not believing the army or the government is a two faced hypocrite.
You unleashed the most untrained and unprofessional army on a peaceful people and they have been wrecking havoc which is their known trademark; all of a sudden, the same army is going around inoculating kids in schools without proper sensitization of the parents and communities on the intended activities.
What were they expecting the reaction of the people to be towards the army?
This current government and its military have never done anything positive towards the Igbos for the people to trust them.
With them pulling this kind of bullshit, the relationship will keep polarizing. The army should stay away from the civilians for now and mind their business.
There is nothing positive about python dance, it's only strangulation of the prey.

8 Likes

Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by jumaian(m): 3:25pm On Oct 13, 2017
Legendaryarcher:
yeah, when we dont agree with whatever wicked plans you have we turn almajiris. smh..

What is the wicked plan in being vaccinated by the military? I pity your logic. We were vaccinated by the military in my primary school days in Lagos. It's a normal routine. Hatred has eaten into your brain. Kanu has done more harm than good to the Igbos. What a shame.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by nairanaira12: 3:25pm On Oct 13, 2017
victorvezx:

The army has hundreds of top level qualified doctors. Armies all over the world are allowed to give vaccination to stop spread of disease. The armed forces is already a legal institution that is surely monitored by the Nigerian ministry of health, plus Nigeria is a member of every international health organization on earth. If the army can treat people civilians, they can also vaccinate

And because they are armies with top level qualified doctors, they are permitted to to give vaccination for an unknown ailment and without the knowledge of the NMA in anambra state?

4 Likes

Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by Bullhari007(m): 3:27pm On Oct 13, 2017
why south east and south south... we have more people suffering from polio, leprosy, epilepsy, kwashiorkor, tuberculosis, HIV/AIDS in northern part of Nigeria than south east and south south, infact any disease you did not see in northern Nigeria believe me there is nowhere you can see it in south east and south south, north east especially those IDP in borno need this medical outreach more than east... I want to know when illiterate ridden Nigeria army became doctors and nurses, Jubril Muhammadu get small sense nah.. your evil plan to wiped out Biafrans through military onslaught did not work out now injecting this kids with leather weapon that cause monkey pox is were you resorts... karma will never forget... Buhari you will die a very lonely slow death

6 Likes

Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by Arysexy(m): 3:27pm On Oct 13, 2017
Killers cannot be Healers!

My ppl don't accept any medication from those murderers.

If they care about Igbo's, let them go and make Enugu to Onitsha express way motorable, I didn't say tar, I mean motorable. That's what military men in sane countries do.

Thunder fire them and their medical help. Take them to idp camp in d North east

4 Likes

Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by pryme(m): 3:27pm On Oct 13, 2017
Legendaryarcher:
Irony in action.

we all know the tribe who ve really got the backward people, i mean seriously backward peeps. cool

Define irony in these context:

Over 2 million ppl choosed an OAP that knows nothing about diplomacy or democracy to lead them to a new country.

You guys just exposed your illiteracy to the whole world.

1 Like

Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by jumaian(m): 3:28pm On Oct 13, 2017
nairanaira12:

And because they are armies with top level qualified doctors, they are permitted to to give vaccination for an unknown ailment and without the knowledge of the NMA in anambra state?

Must you be sick before you receive vaccines? Sense fall on you
Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by nairanaira12: 3:28pm On Oct 13, 2017
jumaian:

What is the week plan in vaccinations by the military? I pity your logic. We were vaccinated by the military in my primary school days in Lagos. It's a normal routine. Hatred has eaten into your brain. Kanu has done more harm than good to the Igbos. What a shame.

Have you even asked yourself if the authorities were well informed before the vaccination?

Why is the NMA not aware?

What are they vaccinating them for?

Someone murdered your brothers some weeks ago and he now said he wants to vaccinate you today;won't yuou doubt his motives? I hope your brain isn't too dead to reason these out.

4 Likes

Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 13, 2017
Nigerian army may have won the war but have lost the peace. Exercise in futility, from the armed invasion to this, its shocking the gaffe a whole Giant of African army is making,

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

BBNaija: Abdulmumin Jibrin Predicted The Order Housemates Will Be Evicted / Phyno Performs At Obiano's Re-Election Flag-Off In Awka (Photos) / Obasanjo Warns Against Handover Of Nigeria To Thieves, Hooligans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.