Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland (35162 Views)

Pandemonium In Port Harcourt Over Vaccination In Rumuapara (Photos) / Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu / Press Statement On The Pandemonium In Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by enugu419: 3:52pm On Oct 13, 2017
nairanaira12:

OK good. They have a very good excuse to murder those boys in cold blood.

Now, will you trust someone who just murdered unharmed civilians when he said he wants to vaccinate you? He murdered your brothers few days ago and he said he is coming to give you vaccine today for an unknown ailment; will you be quick to trust him? What about snapping out of your senseless assertions?

And how come the NMA was niot informed?

The military must protect the life of its people from menace and terrorism.
Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by enugu419: 3:53pm On Oct 13, 2017
Shayetet13:

In your mind you are educated, but from where I stand, u are so ignorant! I have watched u talk from the point of willful ignorance in this thread!
First, Vaccination is a primary level of prevention in public health. On that stage, the health services of the local government and primary health care workers handle vaccination. Am sure u have seen them walking around with their equipments, appropriate forms and chalks marking houses and schools vaccinated. If there is need for any form of vaccination in an epidemic situation those people are first engaged, cos they belong to the community, speak the language of the community and know their way around the community therefore making the process efficient. Now if those health workers and phc level caregivers are overwhelmed in an epidemic, you call in the paramilitary first and military in that order(according to your american standpoint). First of all, there is no epidemic in the southeast... Even if there is, the health services of the local government and phc centers, including health workers of community medicine of the secondary health care and referral hospitals in the states and communities have not even been engaged. Second, you don't engage on such venture without a proper community entry. Community entry is very important in public health! Even the best health programmes in advanced countries fail without a proper community entry. The Army didn't do a community entry and they expect successful outcomes. The response of the people of the southeast is in order... Actually, I would have queried their health consciousness if their response wasn't so, considering the shabby way such a health programme was handled by the military.

The most uneducated gibberish I've read in a while.
Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by Jsaviour(f): 3:53pm On Oct 13, 2017
Those insulting these people are the ones that new their brains examined. How can army go for medical outreach without the approval of NMA or the approval of the governor of the state. It's suspicious and the people have the right to reject and flee. If you don't know that some diseases we have today were manufactured and injected into humans, then you are really the sick and ignorant one.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by Odingo1: 3:53pm On Oct 13, 2017
It is very wrong for military to start the immunization without informing people,you cannot barge in on children and start injecting them,anybody supporting the Army is just doing that out of hatred and having an evil mind and a hypocrite

5 Likes

Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by capatainrambo: 3:53pm On Oct 13, 2017
enugu419:

Is monkey pox and other diseases not spreading in the SS/SE?

Either way, we need to quarantine you people.
stupid smelly yoruba boy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by nobilis: 3:54pm On Oct 13, 2017
It is sad how foolish people are to call Igbos illiterates and rumor-mongers without even looking at prevailing circumstances. But what do you expect in a country where people are only interested in looking for ways of denigrating people from tribes other than theirs.
It is really sad.

First and foremost, nobody is doubting that the military has enough doctors. But what exactly is the military vaccinating the children for? Is it monkey pox? If it is monkey pox, and the military found the vaccine for it, why are they the only institution with access to it? Shouldn't the NMA have been made aware of their procurement of this so called vaccine. When Ebola was in this country, NMA was called to rise up to the challenge which is the right thing to do. When the scourge of polio was ravaging some parts of the North, NMA stepped up to the challenge. In any disease outbreak, NMA and other health associations and unions have always been at the forefront of disease-combating efforts. What exactly is the military doing?

Nobody knows the exact origin of this monkey pox disease. Nobody has any idea how it came about. And suddenly the military that has been murdering people in the SE in the name of keeping the peace brings out vaccines that the Minister or Commissioners of Health in the affected states know nothing about and you want the populace to accept it with open arms?

Secondly, why is this vaccination part of their killing operation?
Inspite of their reassurances that the Python Dance was a peaceful operation, they ended up killing several unarmed civilians.
And then after all those killings, they bring vaccines to vaccinate the children and siblings of those they murdered.
And you expect that the populace should open their arms peacefully to them because they have come with vaccines?

Thirdly, has any of you bigots heard of the terms, "due process" and "informed consent"?
You want to vaccinate students. You didn't discuss this with and give prior notice of this to the schools involved.
You don't discuss this with the parents of these students all of whom are definitely minors and get the needed consent from their parents.
You just show up at the school premises with your vaccines.
And given your history of human rights abuses and homicidal tendencies, you want to be accepted.

And you guys are here calling the Easterners daft ?

So many sick people in this Nairaland.
It's a pity.

And this is why we don't progress in this country.
The Federal Government will do some evil and atrocious things and overturn due process in dealing with people from a section of the country and instead of coming out as one to condemn evil, other sections of the country will either keep quiet or hail the FG in their atrocities just because they were not affected.

But what do I know?
We are all wise in our stupidity and divisiveness. So let's all continue.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by 8stargeneral: 3:57pm On Oct 13, 2017
But whn army started given vaccine ,hv dey finished dia work at sambisa forest,lookn way to kill IPOB,God will always reveal dia evil plans.

3 Likes

Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by nairanaira12: 3:58pm On Oct 13, 2017
enugu419:

The military must protect the life of its people from menace and terrorism.

Yeah, they must protect the "life" of "its" people from menace and terrorism
--by murdering armless civilians
--by giving vaccination without the ratification of the national Immunization Program
--by vaccinating people in south east without informing the NMA
--by kicking off vaccination program without any sensitization of the public.

You know you are unreasonable. But expecting you to accede is like expecting IPOB to agree that KANU made mistakes.

2 Likes

Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 13, 2017
The same tactics they used to carried out clean operation in chibok with no resistance. How could the whole school pupils loaded in military's vans and vanished with no single gunshot and bombs if it were boko haram.

Even as we speaks the said rescued girls have not been allowed to to speak of their vocation in alleged boko haram facilities.

Biafraland is not a war zone. Indigenous People Of Biafra don't need Nigeria government unknown injection.

4 Likes

Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by victorvezx(m): 3:59pm On Oct 13, 2017
Customer80:
may I know the vaccine army is administering, can you also cite cases in Nigeria where army engaged in immunisation as against ministry of health and world health organization.
Would u have asked the same question if it was United Nations or Unicef doing the immunization, even if they may be secret agents sent to spread the disease in Nigeria? Just admit u people have something against the military, probably because they brutally dealt with ur leader. All I know is that the military will never use biological weapons against its citizens because the world will find out very easily
Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by Odingo1: 4:01pm On Oct 13, 2017
Jsaviour:
Those insulting these people are the ones that new their brains examined. How can army for for medical outreach without the approval of NMA or the approval of tho governor of the state. It's suspicious and a the people have the right to reject and flee. If you don't know that some diseases we have today were manufactured and injected into humans, then you are really the sick and ignorant one.
They know the truth,they are just doing that out of hatred and possessing an evil mind.
Immunization always start with sensitization of the public.

1 Like

Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by Leez(m): 4:01pm On Oct 13, 2017
OrientDailyNews:

Source: https://orientdailynews.com/cover-story/army-free-vaccination-caused-pandemonium-igboland/
they probably thought they were in ilorin but ndigbo shut dem down real quick
who ask una for free vaccine
btw where dm dy wen ebola and meningitis were sweeping d country
smh

3 Likes

Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by LBanks(m): 4:02pm On Oct 13, 2017
HungerBAD:
Sad.

In the land of illiterates, any rumour is considered the truth. Especially when the password" Buhari" is added to such rumour.

I am still wondering who started these rumour?what a lot of people don't know, is that there are more Medical Doctors and Nurses in the Military than even the Ministry of Health,and that is why it is laughable and almost comical when I hear the question ARE THE MILITARY trained to give vaccination?

The hate for the President by a sector of the Country will never make them see good in anything this Government does.

Nobody is vaccinating anybody with any bad substance.

By your statement , I presume you are referring to the entire south east as "land of Illiterates"
Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by netflicks(m): 4:03pm On Oct 13, 2017
This country funny oo! It's only in Nigeria you will find army doing the job of the police, doctors Infact they might represent Nigeria at the World Cup in Russia...lol cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by Customer80: 4:04pm On Oct 13, 2017
victorvezx:

Would u have asked the same question if it was United Nations or Unicef doing the immunization, even if they may be secret agents sent to spread the disease in Nigeria? Just admit u people have something against the military, probably because they brutally dealt with ur leader. All I know is that the military will never use biological weapons against its citizens because the world will find out very easily
asked a question and you are blabbing
Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by victorvezx(m): 4:05pm On Oct 13, 2017
aribisala0:

I and my father are the most stupid people on earth
Really? thank God u know
Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by unohbethel(m): 4:05pm On Oct 13, 2017
deomelo:

Buhahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin

See comedy.

These ipob terrorists no get chill at all.

On a serious note, it's very sad and disheartening that the so called great ibo race are debasing and ridiculing themselves down to ridiculous and absurd level.

Even Nollywood can not make this up. grin grin
grin the most stupid mistake av ever seen is how the so called sophisticated tribe the fallen demons dont really know who is a terrorist?

3 Likes

Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by victorvezx(m): 4:07pm On Oct 13, 2017
Customer80:
asked a question and you are blabbing
And I answered. All of a sudden u people care about what vaccine they use because it's the military u hate that is doing the immunization. If it was United Nations or unicef, 90% of u people won't ask
Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by Odingo1: 4:08pm On Oct 13, 2017
victorvezx:

Stop this your hatred,
Unicef and United nations cannot barge into schools and start immunizing people without sensitization and sending a secular to schools stating the purpose of the immunization,side effects on children,then the parents will also be notified.
stop this your hypocricy,if it is done in Yoruba land the same thing will happen.
In Delta and Edo today parents are withdrawing their kids from school,accept that the method the army is using is wrong.

5 Likes

Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by Ijaya123: 4:08pm On Oct 13, 2017
It is of no surprise that Kanu had a huge followers. Illiterates and gullible people abound.
Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by Ereolamide: 4:08pm On Oct 13, 2017
Agentsmith002:
. yeye olamide,if i slap ur conehead eehh,that ur dirty boxers go tear by force

ewu!
Give the phone to your father, you're not worth my time.
Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by victorvezx(m): 4:09pm On Oct 13, 2017
Odingo1:

Stop this your hatred,
Unicef and United nations cannot barge into schools and start immunizing people without sensitization and secular to schools stating the purpose of the immunization,side effects on children,then the parents will also be notified.
stop this your hypocricy,if it done in Yoruba land the same thing will happen.
In Delta and Edo today parents are withdrawing their kids from school,accept that the method the army is using is wrong.
Please give me the name of the school the military badged into, forcing the student to be immunized. I will wait
Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by idealvun(m): 4:11pm On Oct 13, 2017
ABIOLAXYZ:
it also happened in Benin City today as students left their various schools cos of the vaccines
THIS IS WHAT HAPPEN WHEN YOU TRUST AN ARMED ROBBER WITH YOUR LIFE MORE THAN THE GOVT,

2 Likes

Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by repogirl(f): 4:12pm On Oct 13, 2017
Well....would you blame the people for being suspicious?

2 Likes

Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 13, 2017
enugu419:

Fault it. Fool!

2 Likes

Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by bsideboii(m): 4:13pm On Oct 13, 2017
HungerBAD:
Sad.

In the land of illiterates, any rumour is considered the truth. Especially when the password" Buhari" is added to such rumour.

I am still wondering who started these rumour?what a lot of people don't know, is that there are more Medical Doctors and Nurses in the Military than even the Ministry of Health,and that is why it is laughable and almost comical when I hear the question ARE THE MILITARY trained to give vaccination?

The hate for the President by a sector of the Country will never make them see good in anything this Government does.

Nobody is vaccinating anybody with any bad substance.

The question is how does an average man on the streets perceive the military ? A friendly person or Someone that sees other people as 'bloody civilians' .
With the very unprofessional manner they conduct themselves across the nation, be it North East (extra judicial killings) ,Harassment of people wearing camouflage in the South East etc. Python dance,Crocodile smile all kinds of funny operations where they harass young men on the streets with odd hairstyles and tattoo.
My point is the people don't see the Nigeria military as friendly pple irrespective of the region.

2 Likes

Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 13, 2017
Spylord48:

Now imagine parents going to rescue their kids ran just because they saw a military patrol bus.What will happen if they see tanks and APCs?
Even the school authorities were doing gra gra started running because nobody knows if these are the same squad APC and Buhari used to evacuated chibok school pupils to unknown location till date.

The school's principal is supposed to be interrogating is being elevated in Buhari's cabinet for the deal well executed. If it boko haram they would had bombed the school.
Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by CrtlAltDel: 4:16pm On Oct 13, 2017
Shayetet13:

[s]In your mind you are educated, but from where I stand, u are so ignorant! I have watched u talk from the point of willful ignorance in this thread!
First, Vaccination is a primary level of prevention in public health. On that stage, the health services of the local government and primary health care workers handle vaccination. Am sure u have seen them walking around with their equipments, appropriate forms and chalks marking houses and schools vaccinated. If there is need for any form of vaccination in an epidemic situation those people are first engaged, cos they belong to the community, speak the language of the community and know their way around the community therefore making the process efficient. Now if those health workers and phc level caregivers are overwhelmed in an epidemic, you call in the paramilitary first and military in that order(according to your american standpoint). First of all, there is no epidemic in the southeast... Even if there is, the health services of the local government and phc centers, including health workers of community medicine of the secondary health care and referral hospitals in the states and communities have not even been engaged. Second, you don't engage on such venture without a proper community entry. Community entry is very important in public health! Even the best health programmes in advanced countries fail without a proper community entry. The Army didn't do a community entry and they expect successful outcomes. The response of the people of the southeast is in order... Actually, I would have queried their health consciousness if their response wasn't so, considering the shabby way such a health programme was handled by the military[/s].
Jesus…. Who wrote this trash grin
Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by bsideboii(m): 4:16pm On Oct 13, 2017
enugu419:

it made so much sense to me tho.

5 Likes

Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by Customer80: 4:17pm On Oct 13, 2017
victorvezx:

And I answered. All of a sudden u people care about what vaccine they use because it's the military u hate that is doing the immunization. If it was United Nations or unicef, 90% of u people won't ask
lol you never answered my question, go through the questions again
Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 13, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

Jesus…. Who wrote this trash grin

Gain admission in a university first and then graduate before you can contemplate understanding my thoughts in writing!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

2019 Elections; Nigeria Will Collapse If North/buhari Continue Ruling - ACF / I Confess Election Results Have Been Written In My House Before --Chief Alekima / Buhari Leads In Kaduna After 11 Local Governments’ Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.