Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Buhari's Nepotism On Display: Told World Bank To Focus On Northern Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Nepotism On Display: Told World Bank To Focus On Northern Nigeria (380 Views)

Buhari's Nepotism On Steroids! By Dr.farooq Kperogi / CIA Declassified Information: Buhari’s Nepotism And Appointment Pattern / Buhari Asked Us To Focus On Northern Nigeria — World Bank Chief (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Buhari's Nepotism On Display: Told World Bank To Focus On Northern Nigeria by ernieboy(m): 1:29pm On Oct 13, 2017
for those of you still having doubts that buhari is an unrepentant tribalist and bigot, below is the undisputed proof:

Buhari asked us to concentrate on Northern Nigeria – World Bank
The President of the World Bank Group, Jim Yong Kim, on Thursday said President Muhammadu Buhari asked the body to concentrate on the Northern part of Nigeria.
The President made the disclosure while speaking at a conference in Washington DC, United States, US. Kim also advised Buhari to invest in things that would enhance Nigeria’s economic growth.
Kim said, “You know, in my very first meeting with President Buhari, he said specifically that he would like us to shift our focus to the northern region of Nigeria and we’ve done that. Now, it has been very difficult. The work there has been very difficult....

read full story:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/10/13/buhari-asked-us-concentrate-northern-nigeria-world-bank/
Re: Buhari's Nepotism On Display: Told World Bank To Focus On Northern Nigeria by Mynd44: 1:46pm On Oct 13, 2017

(1)

Expected Distrust Over Python Vaccination In South-east: / Court Forfeits N1.4b London,pris Club Refunds, / On My Graduation Day, The Happiness I Couldn't Find.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.