Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,743 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) (36564 Views)

Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers / Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach / 4 Million Igbos Hit The Street Of London To Protest Over Army Killing (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 13, 2017
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

My advice is simple. The parents rushing to pick up their kids from school, believing the military wants to inject their kids, should also enrol in the same school with their kids after all these drama.

It shows they not only lack common sense,but that they too like their kids,needs some formal kind of education.

What does the military stand to gain harming the citizenry?and just like i told somebody yesterday. You will think with the constant complaint about the Military in Nigeria, that it is only populated by the Northerners and that there are no other tribes inside.

Anybody that has lived close to a Military formation/base knows the military conduct these exercises to civilians from time to time. From free Vaccinations, to checking of BP to eye treatments and one time they even shared Condoms along the streets.

But no,Buhari is President and wants to kill all Southerners.

Some years ago. I think Goodluck Jonathan was the President then(i stand to be corrected), 84 Northern Kids were killed when a fake teething medication(MY PIKIN) was sold to their parents who gave their kids to consume.

A Yoruba man (Adeyemo) and an Edo man (Eromosele)were both convicted and sent to jail for it. I did not read anywhere that Jonathan was trying to kill Northerners, since the makers of the drugs are Southerners.

We should stop viewing everything this Government does as evil. It is not healthy for us.

Mynd44 and Lalasticlacla what is your opinion?

What a useless Epistle Sir.

5 Likes

Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by GetMeRight: 6:22pm On Oct 13, 2017
InyinyaAgbaOku:
Why is the Nigerian Army hell bent on constituting terror on people?
You can't kill and save at the same time
Oh, in this case, you need to watch Hacksaw Ridge. Lol.
Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by phreakabit(m): 6:23pm On Oct 13, 2017
Why have they not started sharing in Lagos state?
I will volunteer to help them, I promise I will make sure every Yoruba child gets double dose each.

2 Likes

Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by lordyugo: 6:25pm On Oct 13, 2017
deomelo:

They are obviously not educated, they all all illiterates. PERIOD.

Actually u r an educated ignoramus, u dont vaccinate , administer a drug on a child or a minor without the guardians consent or presence and there should have been a prior collection of medical datas and history of the kids incase of adverse reactions from the drugs.
This is not even about the army but due process.
Have a kid first then come back nd type this dim witted post

2 Likes

Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by misano(m): 6:25pm On Oct 13, 2017
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

My advice is simple. The parents rushing to pick up their kids from school, believing the military wants to inject their kids, should also enrol in the same school with their kids after all these drama.

It shows they not only lack common sense,but that they too like their kids,needs some formal kind of education.

What does the military stand to gain harming the citizenry?and just like i told somebody yesterday. You will think with the constant complaint about the Military in Nigeria, that it is only populated by the Northerners and that there are no other tribes inside.

Anybody that has lived close to a Military formation/base knows the military conduct these exercises to civilians from time to time. From free Vaccinations, to checking of BP to eye treatments and one time they even shared Condoms along the streets.

Some years ago. I think Goodluck Jonathan was the President then(i stand to be corrected), 84 Northern Kids were killed when a fake teething medication(MY PIKIN) was sold to their parents who gave their kids to consume.

A Yoruba man (Adeyemo) and an Edo man (Eromosele)were both convicted and sent to jail for it. I did not read anywhere that Jonathan was trying to kill Northerners, since the makers of the drugs are Southerners.

We should stop viewing everything this Government does as evil. It is not healthy for us.

But why is the Military doing it? Can't doctors do it.

Don't understand....
Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by GetMeRight: 6:25pm On Oct 13, 2017
DrGoodman:

Savagery
I would call it vulgar and low.
Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by GetMeRight: 6:30pm On Oct 13, 2017
misano:

But why is the Military doing it? Can't doctors do it.

Don't understand....
It is called Social Responsibility. And it is being carried out by the army medical personnel, trained doctors.
Igbos issue the source of untrust here
Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by Pedrop: 6:31pm On Oct 13, 2017
deomelo:

They are obviously not educated, they all all illiterates. PERIOD.

Yes we are all illiterates but at least illiterates know that self preservation is the first rule of nature hence would need to be careful with devilish gifts from allah worshippers and descendants of fallen angel.

Na by force to collect ur vaccine ? U kill unarmed civilians and at same time said u want to save their lives. We are not mumu my dear. To hell with ur vaccine. Are ur vaccines going to bring back those u killed ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 13, 2017
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

chief, all these sermon for Nigerians? The people don't want free vaccines( aka monkey injection) is it by force? Why didn't Buhari start his free medical aid from the the north.. After all, Northerns are the source of most diseases in the country e.g polio..the citizens are running away because Buhari's actions has clearly shown that he is the most tribalistic president in Nigeria's History....yes! Before you call me IPOB.. think of yaradua..the Igbos loved yaradua like their own. Even at the expense of our own son- orji Uzor Kalu.. we the Igbos don't do pillow talk...if you are a tribalistic bigot like Buhari, we will tell it to you in your face! It is who we are. We are the Igbos!!.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by obiageIi(f): 6:34pm On Oct 13, 2017
Negotiate:

Onye nzuzu
In the south east, the best way to pass information is through the town crier.
They still ku ékwé in your village, ga juoo ajuju.
The army cannot just come and mount for medical outreach without following the omenala of information dissemination.
You are an illiterate.
Really?
Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by lordyugo: 6:34pm On Oct 13, 2017
Omofunaab2:

What's my business if you want it or not

Most of u no get sense for dat region... Na why una dey buy biafran passports with Nigerian naira be dat

Wat kind of a dim witted simpleton r u?
U dare not inject a minor without the consent nd the presence of the Guardian and without collecting their medical history nd data, not even a proper sensitization of the public and u r "supposedly " educated
wen u hv a kid u wont post ds dim witted write up,everything is not bout being a bigot on social media

1 Like

Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by GavelSlam: 6:35pm On Oct 13, 2017
Paperwhite:
And qouta system is being used to unduly favour the north? Well you're an APC apologist.

And you are a bitter PDP loser.
Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by cbrass(m): 6:36pm On Oct 13, 2017
beamtopola:
my bro just called me from otu ebagi that he is rushing to school to pick his two boys.
What's the level of education of your bro undecided
Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by lagos18(m): 6:37pm On Oct 13, 2017
This is a very wrong information,,,, the health professionals were the ones giving the vaccines,, against the so called Monkey-pox. then some ignorant parents came and attacked the health officials,,, thinking that they are there to infect their kids,,, that was why they contacted the police and the Army to come move with them...there was nothing like army injecting students and pupils... it happened right in my school.
Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by heendrix(m): 6:38pm On Oct 13, 2017
adem30:

What a shame on you. So you think all Army does na to dey carry gun? Let me Educate you. Army have every profession you can think of, be it Doctors, Engineers, Nurses,Lecturer, Journalist and any other profession.

Most of you over there are just Educated illiterate, . And you guys will still be he first to attack other people profession as if you know anything

you nailed it all bro... ..we cant blame them tho just like you said "educated illiterate"
Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by Pedrop: 6:40pm On Oct 13, 2017
GetMeRight:

It is called Social Responsibility. And it is being carried out by the army medical personnel, trained doctors.

Will u shut up ? Where does that happen in the world except in Nigeria where the devil resides and where institutions do not know their responsibilities. Before you mention military rescue in international communities, check very well such military rescue are called upon where it will be dangerous for civilians to approach. Other professions within the military are meant for military engagements and not for public service except in certain situations, unlike what is obtainable now in ss/se.

Seems they are feeling bored sitting in barracks, reason they decided to engage in such that doesn't call for their attention at the moment.

By the way, why don't they move towards sambisa and expend all these energy there and free the nation from insurgency.

1 Like

Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by deomelo: 6:42pm On Oct 13, 2017
lordyugo:

Actually u r an educated ignoramus, u dont vaccinate , administer a drug on a child or a minor without the guardians consent or presence and there should have been a prior collection of medical datas and history of the kids incase of adverse reactions from the drugs.
This is not even about the army but due process.
Have a kid first then come back nd type this dim witted post

1. There was ZERO vaccination activities.

2. Not a single child was vaccinated.

3. You don't have any proof, facts or evidence that school children were vaccinated.

This is nothing but the same ignorance, illiteracy, paranoia and communal idiocy synonymous with that part of the country where the average villager like you have no independent, sane and rational thoughts.

Please go away with your rubbish abeg.

1 Like

Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by Omofunaab2: 6:43pm On Oct 13, 2017
lordyugo:

U dare not inject a minor without the consent nd the presence of the Guardian and without collecting their medical history nd data, not even a proper sensitization of the public and u r "supposedly " educated
wen u hv a kid u wont post ds dim witted write up,everything is not bout being a bigot on social media

You are a M... .. O... r.. O... . n

A big one for that matter.

Do you have any evidence those kids were forcefully injected? Or you are just dumb?

2 Likes

Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by deomelo: 6:45pm On Oct 13, 2017
lordyugo:

You are the simpleton and dim witted loser here because the military did not vaccinate school children or force vaccination on any kid and if you don't have any proof or evidence to support your market women gossips and rumors with, please keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by Pedrop: 6:50pm On Oct 13, 2017
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

You and ur write up are nonsense. I wonder when u and fg developed this love for ss/se that u wud bring immunazation to them b4 North and sw pertakes.

To hell with ur vaccine. You have shown them that you really hate them both with ur actions and ur words and now want to claim you want to save them with ur unknowm vaccine.

Don't worry about us, we are the ones ignorant in ur words and not u. Thank u for ur devilish care mr enlightened.

1 Like

Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by lordyugo: 6:53pm On Oct 13, 2017
deomelo:

1. There was ZERO vaccination activities.

2. Not a single child was vaccinated.

3. You don't have any proof, facts or evidence that school children were vaccinated.

This is nothing but the same ignorance, illiteracy, paranoia and communal idiocy synonymous with that part of the country where the average villager like you have no independent, sane and rational thoughts.

Please go away with your rubbish abeg.

Jus hilarious reading comments of a "supposedly " educated dim wits.
Nvr knew someone wit a sane nd rational thoughts would believe a kid should be vaccinated or administred a drug without the consent nd presence of the guardian and u r not " an average villager"
When i said u r an educated ignoramus i was being modest,should have said a colossal nit wit

1 Like

Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by lordyugo: 6:56pm On Oct 13, 2017
Omofunaab2:

You are a M... .. O... r.. O... . n

A big one for that matter.

Do you have any evidence those kids were forcefully injected? Or you are just dumb?

Didnt expect less from a dim witted simpleton who believes my earlier post meant skul kids wr forced to be vaccinated rather than due process for dealing wit a minor
Seriously whr do u "supposedly " educated retards crawl out from?

1 Like

Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 13, 2017
cbrass:
What's the level of education of your bro undecided
I heard Yoruba's girls have grogro on their puvsy
Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by lordyugo: 7:01pm On Oct 13, 2017
deomelo:

You are the simpleton and dim witted loser here because the military did not vaccinate school children or force vaccination on any kid and if you don't have any proof or evidence to support your market women gossips and rumors with, please keep quiet.

Mumu for the simple fact that u misconstrued my earlier post to mean school kids wr forced to be vaccinated rather than lack of due process in handling a minor then u should audition for the market square clown
Whr do u "supposedly " educated urban dwellers crawl out from cheesy

1 Like

Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by Abusombody: 7:09pm On Oct 13, 2017
just imargine a country that.has civil defence corp, police etc and yet Army are being used for immunization what a shame on this country......... I gues military regime have started
Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by dokiOloye(m): 7:12pm On Oct 13, 2017
DrGoodman:

Who is more illiterate?

As a punishment, I will stop helping these army men fill forms to tcollect their salaries in this bank grin
I jus de laff like Mumu here grin grin grin grin
Why are U wicked like this?
Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by misano(m): 7:13pm On Oct 13, 2017
adem30:

What a shame on you. So you think all Army does na to dey carry gun? Let me Educate you. Army have every profession you can think of, be it Doctors, Engineers, Nurses,Lecturer, Journalist and any other profession.

Most of you over there are just Educated illiterate, . And you guys will still be he first to attack other people profession as if you know anything

But those people work for the military most times. Why don't they give it to civilians to handle. You know not everybody likes the army.
Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by misano(m): 7:15pm On Oct 13, 2017
GetMeRight:

See, south-south and south-east hate the army. Just accept the reality on ground. It will not work.
Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by fabre4: 7:20pm On Oct 13, 2017
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

Mr what is the name of the vaccine and why would you give a child vaccine without the parents consent. If you can't answer this question perhaps you should enrol in the skl also
Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by deomelo: 7:21pm On Oct 13, 2017
lordyugo:

Nvr knew someone wit a sane nd rational thoughts would believe a kid should be vaccinated or administred a drug without the consent nd presence of the guardian and u r not " an average villager"
When i said u r an educated ignoramus i was being modest,should have said a colossal nit wit

If you are going to bore us with your ignorant assertions about vaccinations, don't you have to first show us facts and evidence that vaccination actually took place? Is this not the sane and rational thing to do, unless you really are not a sane and rational human being.

Funny how jobless jokers like you parade around the internet propagating and spreading idiotic rumors and gossips all over the place.

Again, STFU if you have no proof to show us that vaccination took place.

1 Like

Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by ogogoroNo1: 7:25pm On Oct 13, 2017
We will only appreciate the NA if they can clean all blockage gutters in bayelsa
Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by deomelo: 7:27pm On Oct 13, 2017
lordyugo:

Mumu for the simple fact that u misconstrued my earlier post to mean school kids wr forced to be vaccinated rather than lack of due process in handling a minor then u should audition for the market square clown
Whr do u "supposedly " educated urban dwellers crawl out from cheesy

lordyugo:

Where was any assertion made that kids should be vaccinated in anyway shape or form?

You are not only ignorant and unintelligent, you also lack basic reading and comprehension skills.

This ignorant clown obviously don't read his own ignorant, ridiculous and absurd post before hitting submit.

These roadside ipob clowns sef.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Snake Kills Baby Of A Boko Haram Commander / Senior Boko Haram Commander Killed By Security Operatives In Borno. Graphic Pics / I'm Not Interested In Amaechi's Appointment- Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.