Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,233 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) (36563 Views)

Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers / Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach / 4 Million Igbos Hit The Street Of London To Protest Over Army Killing (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 13, 2017
In the light of this controversy which started in Anambra State, the Nig. Army should have suspended the operation and embark on a sensitization and enlightenment exercise before re-starting the medical mission. As I write this, the same exercise is about to be launched in Delta State. Can they just smile with their crocodiles and leave out the medical component of the exercise. It is commonsensical to do so.
Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by deomelo: 9:35pm On Oct 13, 2017
IfeanyiYagazie:

I forgot you're a ZOMBIE.

NO HOPE!

Look at ipob zombie calling other people zombie.. Wonders shall never end. grin grin

The joker found out that kids were vaccinated because the news is on the front page on NL. grin grin

Btw, I forgot that you are just another ignorant and unintelligent roadside ipob lazy mentality joker... grin grin
Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by bigfish3k: 9:38pm On Oct 13, 2017
Alexk2:

I tell you BRO. I'm saddened at the level of ignorance in our country...more worrisome is the way we always allow some elites use it for their selfish interest. I won't be suprised if it becomes a campaign tool tommorow.

so once u see army and needle, u bring ur buttocks for injection, then u become educated
once u refuse, u are illiterate
my brother, u wey bring ur yansh for injection without knowing what u are being injected for is the illiterate one

south east is a well educated environment, go and check out our academic prowess anywhere in waec, neco, jamb and in any profession

1 Like

Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by deomelo: 9:47pm On Oct 13, 2017
Zionista:
In the light of this controversy which started in Anambra State, the Nig. Army should have suspended the operation and embark on a sensitization and enlightenment exercise before re-starting the medical mission. As I write this, the same exercise is about to be launched in Delta State. Can they just smile with their crocodiles and leave out the medical component of the exercise. It is commonsensical to do so.

NIGERIAN ARMY DAY: 19 BATTALION GIVES FREE MEDICAL SERVICES, BOOSTS EDUCATION IN DELTA.

[img]http://blanknewsonline.files./2017/07/img-20170707-wa0014.jpg[/img]

Respite came to the people of Warri North Local Government Area of Delta state on Thursday, July 06, 2017 when the 19 Battalion, Nigeria Army headed by the Commanding Officer, Lt. Col. M. Maaji celebrated this year’s Nigerian Army Day with free medical outreach to the people of various Wards and communities in Warri North LGA.

Lt. Col. Maaji in his advise to the youths, opinion leaders, council of elders and chiefs present at the occassion, tasked everyone of the urgency to embrace peace.

https://blanknewsonline./2017/07/07/nigerian-army-day-19-battalion-gives-free-medical-services-boosts-education-in-delta/

The Army conducted the same medical mission in the Delta a few months ago and it went very very well, no drama, no paranoia, no insult and abuse and all the idiotic and absurd rubbish you usual dramatic jokers bore Nigerians with all the time.

I really do believe den don swear for these ipob terrorists sha.
Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by coputa(m): 9:48pm On Oct 13, 2017
Spylord48:
The rumour which everybody believes to be true might turn out not to be the truth afterall.
Gradually, a simple phone call from one individual is already causing a lots of panic for almost 3days now.
were you the one that made the phone call.There's no smoke without fire.
Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by osazsky(m): 9:53pm On Oct 13, 2017
which vaccine are dey giving, we demand to know,we are educated for Christ sake I hope is not cat pox dey want to share this time, nothing good comes from d army, I have had encounter with dem in Edo, dem hit my car for back after destroying my car dem say na me wrong carry me go barrack for beating I will never forget DAT day, pls any were u c army trend with care ,just my advice
Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by MikeBetty(m): 10:07pm On Oct 13, 2017
You Said That It Shows That They Too Like Their Children. The Truth Is That You Can Donate You Children For Such Experiment. If You Or Your Wife Have Gone Through Bearing And Rearing You Wouldnt Be Talking This Trash. Army Should Go Back To The Drawing Board. Notify The People Through Churches, Local Town Cryers. State Ministry Of Health And Education Must Carry Out Intensive Awareness Campeign Before You Administer Such.
Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by lordyugo: 10:10pm On Oct 13, 2017
deomelo:

Where was any assertion made that kids should be vaccinated in anyway shape or form?

You are not only ignorant and unintelligent, you also lack basic reading and comprehension skills.

This ignorant clown obviously don't read his own ignorant, ridiculous and absurd post before hitting submit.

These roadside ipob clowns sef.

Ds market square clown still comprehends my initial post as meaning that the kids wr forced to b vaccinated even had to quote me twice to make incoherent points loooool
"Supposedly " educated one. U really need to stop quoting me let me discuss wit enlightened and exposed individuals who understands the intricacies of administering drugs on infants
Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by Kevsman(m): 10:28pm On Oct 13, 2017
Chaii. Nigerians have lost it.. How can Nigerians believe that the army are trying to inject diseases into kids .... Onwekwa ka odi ohh
Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by bigfish3k: 10:43pm On Oct 13, 2017
cbrass:

What's the level of education of your bro undecided

u give ur yansh to army to inject u without asking questions then u are an illiterate

is that not how book haram did to chibok girls, no questions was asked u gave ur students out because u saw army uniform

so many illiterates quick to call others illiterate in this country, they are just so many
Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by holyword: 10:46pm On Oct 13, 2017
This regime is a shame in the history of nigeria.
Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by deomelo: 10:47pm On Oct 13, 2017
[s]
lordyugo:

Ds market square clown still comprehends my initial post as meaning that the kids wr forced to b vaccinated even had to quote me twice to make incoherent points loooool
"Supposedly " educated one. U really need to stop quoting me let me discuss wit enlightened and exposed individuals who understands the intricacies of administering drugs on infants
[/s]

Look at this roadside ipob illiterate changing his own goal post.

If you are not asserting that kids were vaccinated by the Nigerian Army without consent by their parents, then tell us exactly what your argument and point is in this thread.

Good to know you are mentally fraudulent too.
Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by Omofunaab2: 11:06pm On Oct 13, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

If you are not asserting that kids were vaccinated by the Nigerian Army without consent by their parents, then tell us exactly what your argument and point is in this thread.

You are just wasting your time with that slowpoke

Lol, That guy cannot prove those allegations he made.. Typical Potor.. I'm sure his evidence is "uncle shike told me that"

3 Likes

Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by Daguccizgreat(m): 11:13pm On Oct 13, 2017
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

My advice is simple. The parents rushing to pick up their kids from school, believing the military wants to inject their kids, should also enrol in the same school with their kids after all these drama.

It shows they not only lack common sense,but that they too like their kids,needs some formal kind of education.

What does the military stand to gain harming the citizenry?and just like i told somebody yesterday. You will think with the constant complaint about the Military in Nigeria, that it is only populated by the Northerners and that there are no other tribes inside.

Anybody that has lived close to a Military formation/base knows the military conduct these exercises to civilians from time to time. From free Vaccinations, to checking of BP to eye treatments and one time they even shared Condoms along the streets.

But no,Buhari is President and wants to kill all Southerners.

Some years ago. I think Goodluck Jonathan was the President then(i stand to be corrected), 84 Northern Kids were killed when a fake teething medication(MY PIKIN) was sold to their parents who gave their kids to consume.

A Yoruba man (Adeyemo) and an Edo man (Eromosele)were both convicted and sent to jail for it. I did not read anywhere that Jonathan was trying to kill Northerners, since the makers of the drugs are Southerners.

We should stop viewing everything this Government does as evil. It is not healthy for us.

Mynd44 and Lalasticlacla what is your opinion?

Your comment depicts you are still single hence the reason for the nonsense you wrote up there. one day you may get your own family then you will allow every dick and Harry to temper with your kid's life
Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by chngebeginwthme: 11:41pm On Oct 13, 2017
Paperwhite:
What a national & international embarrassment. undecided Meanwhile when have it became the responsibility of the Nigerian army to administered vaccines Of course it's just another illegality of the APC government.With the severely negative publicity this issue have generated the army have destroyed the last little good will it has with the Nigerian populace.Just imagine how this godforsaken Buhari came and bastardized this institution some more.Soldiers that were pride of the society in the 1950-1960s era have over the year metamorphosized into willing tools to AGIP.Well Buhari's own is not surprising anyway as anything he touches goes from bad to worst.Check the current recession.

Oga shut and try to make sense for once, Nigerian Army have been doing this time to time but hatred from the SS/SE is making them paint the Army bad because they hate Buhari.

Well you guys are the minority and all you are doing is creating division that can lead to ethnic crisis..

You insult Yoruba and Hausa at any given chance but want the support from them hahahaha..

It's now crystal clear that it's SS/SE against SW and the North.. We are foe you guys..
Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by chngebeginwthme: 11:43pm On Oct 13, 2017
temitemi1:
na by force ni

Did they force anyone? Army have since clarify this but useless bigot born with hatred will keep spreading propaganda..
Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by chngebeginwthme: 11:51pm On Oct 13, 2017
gidgiddy:

Dont talk like an ignoramus.

What is happening is a clear indication that the people have no confidence in the Nigerian Army

People in these areas see the Nigerian Army as a terrorist organisation and who can blame them?

The Nigerian Army has terrorised these zones for a long time.

The recent operation Python dance where the Army with no constitutional role in crime prevention went on a shooting spree killing people in the name of checkmating crime and separatist activity is still raw in the minds of people.

And they will loose at the end..
Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by ndcide(m): 11:51pm On Oct 13, 2017
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

My advice is simple. The parents rushing to pick up their kids from school, believing the military wants to inject their kids, should also enrol in the same school with their kids after all these drama.

It shows they not only lack common sense,but that they too like their kids,needs some formal kind of education.

What does the military stand to gain harming the citizenry?and just like i told somebody yesterday. You will think with the constant complaint about the Military in Nigeria, that it is only populated by the Northerners and that there are no other tribes inside.

Anybody that has lived close to a Military formation/base knows the military conduct these exercises to civilians from time to time. From free Vaccinations, to checking of BP to eye treatments and one time they even shared Condoms along the streets.

Some years ago. I think Goodluck Jonathan was the President then(i stand to be corrected), 84 Northern Kids were killed when a fake teething medication(MY PIKIN) was sold to their parents who gave their kids to consume.

A Yoruba man (Adeyemo) and an Edo man (Eromosele)were both convicted and sent to jail for it. I did not read anywhere that Jonathan was trying to kill Northerners, since the makers of the drugs are Southerners.

We should stop viewing everything this Government does as evil. It is not healthy for us.

Keep playing the ostrich.

Buhari's government have divided the country beyond the imagination of anyone.

Your silly reactions of pretence is disgusting.
Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by chngebeginwthme: 11:52pm On Oct 13, 2017
Spylord48:
The rumour which everybody believes to be true might turn out not to be the truth afterall.
Gradually, a simple phone call from one individual is already causing a lots of panic for almost 3days now.

We know it's the handwork of PDP doing everything to get back to power in 2019..

We are waiting for them and we have the South Westterners and Northerners have the voting strength put them to where the belong..
Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by chngebeginwthme: 11:56pm On Oct 13, 2017
BiafraIShere:
The joke is on you, the same set of people that killed defenceless protesters yet still turn around to provide them with vaccines! Its only an idiot that will accept such greek gift. I'm just waiting for BBC, aljezira and other international press Org to report it. This is going to be one big embarassment with a lot of undertones. What A Country, Shame!

You guys keep shouting about the useless IPOB miscreants being killed forget that they are the one saying biafra of death and since no biafra they are given death..

What make me happy is that no World leaders has ever condemn the killing meaning they are in support hahhaa..

PMB keeping getting international recognition while the children of chukwu abuke bambiala keep hating..
Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by macaranta(m): 12:24am On Oct 14, 2017
Why the sudden urgent vaccinations? What are they injecting and on who's supervision? Why are they injecting school kids in a particular region without any form of pre information or consent from their parents.
This has nothing to do with illiteracy, do they even know the medical history of those kids or the allergies/reactions they have to whatever it is they so urgently need to inject. People are right to express fear against the NA especially after all their recent debacles with ipob and the South East.
Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by Kenny4lyfe(m): 2:17am On Oct 14, 2017
I witnessed the unbelievable in Yenagoa and environs yesterday morning. The parents apart, even the teachers in public schools (who are parents too but should know better) flung their school gates open for the pupils to go home. I beheld the power of negative information 'live'. Immediately I saw a mother whom while running to get her wards from a school around town, fell into a mud ditch picked herself up and continue her journey yelling as she ran, I knew this one is strong.

The FG and NA has a lot to do to win back the confidence of the southerners. There's so much distrust (a remote cause of conflict) for them in the South right now.

The Presidency shouldn't have handled the IPOB issue the way they did. So sad.
Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by Dedetwo(m): 2:31am On Oct 14, 2017
The moronic dingbats should vaccinate their C-in-C who seems to sail to London everyday for cold medication.

1 Like

Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by MONITZ: 2:38am On Oct 14, 2017
PointZerom:

MY PIKIN case was under Yaradua.

You should cry for your military instead.

The people hv lost confidence in them due to their lies and wickedness. Only a fool will trust Nigerian Army under Buhari and Burutai.

Don't mind the guy,his eternal hatred for Jonathan won't let him accept that "My Pikin" drug scandal happened under Yaradua,a dog must be given a bad name in order to hang it and yet this A.P.C government to him is flawless,what business does the military have with the innoculation of citizens just after their exercises which they tagged "Python dance and crocodile tears"in all parts of the country save the north despite it having marauding herdsmen in large numbers who keep killing and spilling innocent blood daily.So they expected the citizenry to welcome them with open arms when in actual fact they re seen and viewed as a northern army of anything goes.

I am not against the inoculation of the citizens bt the federal government goofed on this big time because of the timing and the agency used which is the Army.I don't even know who formulates and advises the government in certain areas of governance. So much for being a zombie I guess..
Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by lordyugo: 2:42am On Oct 14, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Mentally fraudulent?
Can u imagine the eng from a "supposedly urban literate" cheesy cheesy cheesy, really cracked me up
Dim wits coining words to sound smart.
Its an established fact you are a bigot and a simpleton, who can only muster d word "ipob" when he has notn constructive to say.
He keeps askn me if my initial post was an affirmation of my belief of forceful vaccination by the army rather than me telling him how suboptimal his understanding is of infants/minor medication.
Kids on nairaland wont let ppl have an intelligent discourse with enlightened ppl.
O ye market clown, this is my last reply, go and find ur fellow dim witted bigots to bask in u ppls euphoria of stupidity
Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by meforyou1(m): 2:59am On Oct 14, 2017
GetMeRight:

Forcibly? Nigerians can lie for Africa
so why were parents rushing to the schools to go and take their children back home?
Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by goodnessndoki10(m): 5:52am On Oct 14, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
There is currently unrest in Yenagoa, Bayelsa following reports that Nigerian soldiers who are on 'Operation Crocodile smile' have arrived schools to inject students around the state with vaccines. Parents and guardians have rushed to their homes after picking up their children/wards from school. Students in other communities such as Gbarain, Agbura, Gbaramatu, were also seen rushing home after the reports broke with some parents saying they don't want free vaccines.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/panic-bayelsa-state-soldiers-arrive-schools-vaccinate-student-photos.html
even me too.where my two kids are schooling in amassoma balyelsa.the soldiers came with some medical attendance. the school authority said no.n they where trying to by force them.all the teachers came out n resisted them all the children ran away.cus the news of their monkey poss is everywhere.
Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by onyidon22(m): 6:03am On Oct 14, 2017
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

My dear,don't you think it is wrog to vaccinate a child against any disease without the consent of his parents or guardian?
Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by wirinet(m): 7:26am On Oct 14, 2017
onyidon22:

My dear,don't you think it is wrog to vaccinate a child against any disease without the concience of his parents or guardian?

6 pages, over 26000 views and yet no single picture or video of any military officer in any school not to talk of vaccinating students at gun point.

Where is the "picture or I don't believe" crew.

This is a propaganda war, and the Government is loosing.

1 Like

Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by whirlwind7(m): 8:13am On Oct 14, 2017
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

Surprise us for once, and say something intelligent. A hopelessly flawed analysis from you, as usual. It is advisable you just shut it for once.
Nothing wrong with military conducting medical outreaches, but everything is wrong with the approach they took.
It was tagged "operation crocodile smile", right? And the statement of the mission insisted they are out for a "show of force".
First, the mission statement never said anything about bogus medical outreaches. They only claimed to come to enforce peace and eliminate criminals/terrorists/enemies of the state, and whatever else. That's by the way.
Secondly, military is not supposed to conduct such outreach without first officially notifying the state governor, who in turn gives a directive to the commissioner for health, who in turn sends a memo to the respective primary health care centers through his subordinates. The healthcare centers in these rural areas will then disseminate the right information to the people, and after duly informed, they will come out for the exercise. [b]Its a no brainer. THERE IS A CHAIN OF COMMAND FOR SUCH THINGS, EXCEPT IN TIMES OF WARFARE, WHEN SPEED AND EMERGENCY PROCEDURES ARE THE FIRST CONSIDERATION.
[b]You don't wake up one morning to see a military that has always shown contempt and disregard for civilians coming to inject you with an unknown substance, without prior information, and you willingly submit yourself to them!

But of course, I don't expect the illiterate at the top to have the flimsiest idea of the procedures. The health services are just an afterthought to launder the military's image, nothing more. PMB still thinks he's running a military regime that would just dictate without following procedure. And folks like you who knows no better come online to asslick.

You comparing this with a private business that produced substandard teething mixture responsible for the death of many kids shows how smart you are not. What's the correlation? Was the military involved in anyway? Kindly shove your simple advise up there. angry
Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by goodnessndoki10(m): 9:36am On Oct 14, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

Oga shut and try to make sense for once, Nigerian Army have been doing this time to time but hatred from the SS/SE is making them paint the Army bad because they hate Buhari.

Well you guys are the minority and all you are doing is creating division that can lead to ethnic crisis..

You insult Yoruba and Hausa at any given chance but want the support from them hahahaha..

It's now crystal clear that it's SS/SE against SW and the North.. We are foe you guys..
wt this ur post. it shows clearly that Yoruba's r nt southerners. I blv their northerners. their just a saboteur. to southerners. n if Yoruba's push us to support d South east. wee will crush d Yoruba's n northerners wtin a month.am sure about that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Snake Kills Baby Of A Boko Haram Commander / Senior Boko Haram Commander Killed By Security Operatives In Borno. Graphic Pics / I'm Not Interested In Amaechi's Appointment- Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.