Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:25 PM

School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) (36474 Views)

Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers / Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach / 4 Million Igbos Hit The Street Of London To Protest Over Army Killing (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by goodnessndoki10(m): 9:38am On Oct 14, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

Oga shut and try to make sense for once, Nigerian Army have been doing this time to time but hatred from the SS/SE is making them paint the Army bad because they hate Buhari.

Well you guys are the minority and all you are doing is creating division that can lead to ethnic crisis..

You insult Yoruba and Hausa at any given chance but want the support from them hahahaha..

It's now crystal clear that it's SS/SE against SW and the North.. We are foe you guys..
wt this ur post. it shows clearly that Yoruba's r nt southerners. I blv their northerners. their just a saboteur. to southerners. n if Yoruba's push us to support d South east. wee will crush d Yoruba's n northerners wtin a month.am sure about that.
Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by chngebeginwthme: 10:05am On Oct 14, 2017
goodnessndoki10:
wt this ur post. it shows clearly that Yoruba's r nt southerners. I blv their northerners. their just a saboteur. to southerners. n if Yoruba's push us to support d South east. wee will crush d Yoruba's n northerners wtin a month.am sure about that.

LOL the Southerner (GEJ) we support in 2011 what did we get? Nothing.. From the number one man to number twenty person in GEJ cabinet member no single Yoruba..

1...GEJ (President):- South South

2.. Sanbo (V.P) :- North West

3.. David Mark ( S.P) Middle Belt

4.. Ekweremadu (DSP) South East

5.. Tambuwal (Speaker):- North West

6.. Ihedioha ( Deputy Speaker) South East

7 Pius Anyim ( SGF) South East

8.. Mike Oghiakome/Brigadier-General Jones O. Arogbofa ( COS) South South

9..Okonjo Iweala (FInance Minister) South East

10.. Godwin Emefiele (CBN Governor) South East

11.. Diezani ( Petroleum Miniter) South South

12.. Mohammed Bello Adoke (AGF) Middle belt

13.. Stella Oduah (Aviation) South East

14.. Onyebuchi Chukwu (Health) South East

15.. Ruqayyatu Rufai (Education) North west

16.. Chinedu Nebo/Bart Nnaji (Power) South East

17.. Ita Okon Bassey Ewa (Science & Tech) South South

18.. Mike Onolememen (Works) South South

19.. Mines and Steel Development ( Mines) North West

20.. Bello H. Mohammed (Defense) North West

The above is a list of about first 20 strong cabinet of GEJ and no single Yoruba man, We will never be stupid to support anyone from South South and South East again..
Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by Pedrop: 10:12am On Oct 14, 2017
GetMeRight:

You're mad. I answered a question.

hahahahaha. Who asked if you answered a question. Why take things so serious ? This is a forum to discuss issues and not to be at each others neck bro. Long may you live as i have nothing against you but against oppression and wickedness
Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 14, 2017
deomelo:

The Army conducted the same medical mission in the Delta a few months ago and it went very very well, no drama, no paranoia, no insult and abuse and all the idiotic and absurd rubbish you usual dramatic jokers bore Nigerians with all the time.

I really do believe den don swear for these ipob terrorists sha.

Shut that trap. Sapele is next. Follow the news. I Have nothing against the exercise but against the backdrop of massive misinformation and misleading reports, they should rather suspend it and orientate the supposed beneficiaries. Stop being daft. I am not an Ipobian.
Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by Alexk2(m): 11:56am On Oct 14, 2017
bigfish3k:

so once u see army and needle, u bring ur buttocks for injection, then u become educated
once u refuse, u are illiterate
my brother, u wey bring ur yansh for injection without knowing what u are being injected for is the illiterate one

south east is a well educated environment, go and check out our academic prowess anywhere in waec, neco, jamb and in any profession
You ignorance is ligendary like seriously. Army do carry out such free medical services all over the country from time to time and that wasn't the first time they're doing it in SE or SS. There used to be awareness campaign prior to such operation....Infact, they were in Bayelsa like two months ago for a similar service mostly for the aged.

Now you may need to browse the net for confirmation; that'll save you from further embarrassments pls. If after reading this, you still want to argue more, then I'll just pass and let you be.
Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by GoodMuyis(m): 12:07pm On Oct 14, 2017
faorex:
why should military men inject children with vaccines?? are they trained for such Nigeria sef!

The Nigerian Armed Force, Army Navy and Airforce all had Professional Doctors, Nurse, Chaplain aka Pastor, Imam to mention few.

If You ever visit any Army reference Hospital, you will be attended to by a doctor in army uniform.
Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by brownhawk: 1:21am On Oct 15, 2017
blacksteel:
shut up!...what do you know?
nothing..clearly

mumu
Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by Scholes007(m): 12:01pm On Oct 15, 2017
DrGoodman:

Who is more illiterate?

As a punishment, I will stop helping these army men fill forms to tcollect their salaries in this bank grin
grin gringringrin
Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by AfonjaConehead: 1:28pm On Oct 15, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

LOL the Southerner (GEJ) we support in 2011 what did we get? Nothing.. From the number one man to number twenty person in GEJ cabinet member no single Yoruba..

1...GEJ (President):- South South

2.. Sanbo (V.P) :- North West

3.. David Mark ( S.P) Middle Belt

4.. Ekweremadu (DSP) South East

5.. Tambuwal (Speaker):- North West

6.. Ihedioha ( Deputy Speaker) South East

7 Pius Anyim ( SGF) South East

8.. Mike Oghiakome/Brigadier-General Jones O. Arogbofa ( COS) South South

9..Okonjo Iweala (FInance Minister) South East

10.. Godwin Emefiele (CBN Governor) South East

11.. Diezani ( Petroleum Miniter) South South

12.. Mohammed Bello Adoke (AGF) Middle belt

13.. Stella Oduah (Aviation) South East

14.. Onyebuchi Chukwu (Health) South East

15.. Ruqayyatu Rufai (Education) North west

16.. Chinedu Nebo/Bart Nnaji (Power) South East

17.. Ita Okon Bassey Ewa (Science & Tech) South South

18.. Mike Onolememen (Works) South South

19.. Mines and Steel Development ( Mines) North West

20.. Bello H. Mohammed (Defense) North West

The above is a list of about first 20 strong cabinet of GEJ and no single Yoruba man, We will never be stupid to support anyone from South South and South East again..

joblessness @its peak grin
Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by chngebeginwthme: 1:35pm On Oct 15, 2017
AfonjaConehead:

joblessness @its peak grin

Well to you it is jobless but to me it's fact so you guys should stop making noise up and down..
Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by AfonjaConehead: 1:45pm On Oct 15, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

Well to you it is jobless but to me it's fact so you guys should stop making noise up and down..

grin

Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by chngebeginwthme: 2:23pm On Oct 15, 2017
AfonjaConehead:

grin

Is that Nnamdi Kanu the pig leader?
Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by AfonjaConehead: 2:38pm On Oct 15, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

Is that Nnamdi Kanu the otapiapia leader?
grin grin
Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by bigfish3k: 8:35am On Oct 22, 2017
Alexk2:

You ignorance is ligendary like seriously. Army do carry out such free medical services all over the country from time to time and that wasn't the first time they're doing it in SE or SS. There used to be awareness campaign prior to such operation....Infact, they were in Bayelsa like two months ago for a similar service mostly for the aged.

Now you may need to browse the net for confirmation; that'll save you from further embarrassments pls. If after reading this, you still want to argue more, then I'll just pass and let you be.

if there was enough campaign, then why are people running away. for the fact that people are running away, is an indictment on the kind of campaign u said they carried out. so u should blame ur campaign team
and since there was enough campaign, mr know all, can u kindly tell me the disease they are immunizing for and why school children whose parents are not aware
Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by Alexk2(m): 3:41pm On Oct 22, 2017
bigfish3k:

if there was enough campaign, then why are people running away. for the fact that people are running away, is an indictment on the kind of campaign u said they carried out. so u should blame ur campaign team
and since there was enough campaign, mr know all, can u kindly tell me the disease they are immunizing for and why school children whose parents are not aware
It is with so much dissapointment that i'm replying you...you mean by now, you don't understand the true picture of what is happening; with all that is obtainable at your fingertips? Actually, you should be too embarrased that you rushed to condemned the military without having an understanding of how they operate or a flint of idea of what type of medical services they normally render to the public after all the explanations here and there all over the media outlets.

I have one answer to the many questions you possed in the quote; "the military don't give immunization and there medical outreaches is normally carried out in conjuction with the host states...almost all there medical services to the civilians are for the aged.
Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by bigfish3k: 7:29pm On Oct 24, 2017
Alexk2:

It is with so much dissapointment that i'm replying you...you mean by now, you don't understand the true picture of what is happening; with all that is obtainable at your fingertips? Actually, you should be too embarrased that you rushed to condemned the military without having an understanding of how they operate or a flint of idea of what type of medical services they normally render to the public after all the explanations here and there all over the media outlets.

I have one answer to the many questions you possed in the quote; "the military don't give immunization and there medical outreaches is normally carried out in conjuction with the host states...almost all there medical services to the civilians are for the aged.

u sound like somebody that is quick to anger, stop it if u must co habit and share knowledge with others

for the aged u said, then why are school children running helter skelter all over the country while accusing the army; why?
am still saying it that proper enlightenment was not carried out
Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by Alexk2(m): 7:50pm On Oct 24, 2017
bigfish3k:

u sound like somebody that is quick to anger, stop it if u must co habit and share knowledge with others

for the aged u said, then why are school children running helter skelter all over the country while accusing the army; why?
am still saying it that proper enlightenment was not carried out
I'll simply ignore your first sentence cos it's a wrong judgement.
Btw., can you tell me why people were bathing with salt water all over the country during the time of Ebola? Was idea gotten from an official pronouncement?
Your answer to that applies to this current case. The military didnt attempt or have an idea of immunizing school children. If was all a false rumor/alarm probably ochestrated in the name of propaganda and trying to paint the army black.
You need to ask yourself why no one had been able to come up with pictures or videos of the army sighted in such schools with medical equipments....even school children that were interviewed at various locations never said they sighted any military man.
Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by bigfish3k: 9:43pm On Oct 24, 2017
Alexk2:

I'll simply ignore your first sentence cos it's a wrong judgement.
Btw., can you tell me why people were bathing with salt water all over the country during the time of Ebola? Was idea gotten from an official pronouncement?
Your answer to that applies to this current case. The military didnt attempt or have an idea of immunizing school children. If was all a false rumor/alarm probably ochestrated in the name of propaganda and trying to paint the army black.
You need to ask yourself why no one had been able to come up with pictures or videos of the army sighted in such schools with medical equipments....even school children that were interviewed at various locations never said they sighted any military man.

the fear of ebola was real as well as the fear for the military, the people believed salt could cure ebola they used it even as we found out it was not true. so comparing the military and ebola is a mismatch, u mean people can peddle such type of ebola lies on the Nigerian military and it sails through, if so the military need to re-assess itself. something is definitely wrong if ur citizens can start running away from u just because of rumour. that's lack of trust.
I want u to imagine if such lies can sail through in America if it was American military coming. why because they have established trust between them and the citizens. the American military only rescues its citizens in danger , they don't kill them unlike here, they don't tell them to roll in the mud or swamp, they don't tell u to start slapping each other,they dont tell them to frog jump at any slightest provocation, they don't follow their girl friends or relatives to go and settle civil cases, they don't shoot to kill civilians that bashed their cars, they don't see u as sub human.... ie bloody civilian. with all these tell me why u wont run first if u hear any rumour about them whether true or false . so blame ur military not innocent nigerians, their antecedents caused it
Re: School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) by Alexk2(m): 5:37am On Oct 25, 2017
bigfish3k:

the fear of ebola was real as well as the fear for the military, the people believed salt could cure ebola they used it even as we found out it was not true. so comparing the military and ebola is a mismatch, u mean people can peddle such type of ebola lies on the Nigerian military and it sails through, if so the military need to re-assess itself. something is definitely wrong if ur citizens can start running away from u just because of rumour. that's lack of trust.
I want u to imagine if such lies can sail through in America if it was American military coming. why because they have established trust between them and the citizens. the American military only rescues its citizens in danger , they don't kill them unlike here, they don't tell them to roll in the mud or swamp, they don't tell u to start slapping each other,they dont tell them to frog jump at any slightest provocation, they don't follow their girl friends or relatives to go and settle civil cases, they don't shoot to kill civilians that bashed their cars, they don't see u as sub human.... ie bloody civilian. with all these tell me why u wont run first if u hear any rumour about them whether true or false . so blame ur military not innocent nigerians, their antecedents caused it
Yes i must agree with you that the fear and panic is a direct consequent of their anticedents and i have always condemn the unprofessional behaviour of "some" of them; We should feel proud and happy at the sight of them not fear and panic....but we must learn to say the truth as it is(the whole panic was instigated; it's not true) and appreciate their various efforts to bring peace and stability to the country. It is unfair to generalize cos of the few among them that are soiling their image.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment / Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode / Nigerian Takes Selfies With US Marines & Navy. PICS

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.