Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,597 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Remove Sex From Relationship You Will Discover This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Remove Sex From Relationship You Will Discover This (4396 Views)

Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? / Ladies If You Are Not Ready To Fork, Stay Away From Relationship / 10 Things You Will Discover Once You Decide To Settle Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remove Sex From Relationship You Will Discover This by nurex01(m): 4:53pm On Oct 13, 2017
You will discover a lot of people have nothing to offer
Re: Remove Sex From Relationship You Will Discover This by IamSINZ(m): 5:01pm On Oct 13, 2017
nurex01:

There's companionship though..

1 Like

Re: Remove Sex From Relationship You Will Discover This by MhizzAJ(f): 5:04pm On Oct 13, 2017
Be specific

Who re the people that have nothing to offer if u take away sex from a r/ship
Re: Remove Sex From Relationship You Will Discover This by Yeligray(m): 5:16pm On Oct 13, 2017
Removing sex from a relationship is like removing sugar from garri... When i say relationship i mean 'marriage'... I'm against pre marital sex
Re: Remove Sex From Relationship You Will Discover This by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 13, 2017
nurex01:
they have so much to offer they just dnt know it.
Re: Remove Sex From Relationship You Will Discover This by nurex01(m): 7:59pm On Oct 13, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Be specific

Both gender

1 Like

Re: Remove Sex From Relationship You Will Discover This by crunchyDope(m): 9:27pm On Oct 13, 2017
huh wah abt doz with kids? huh...........

#notmarried
#still waiting for my virgin prudish wife grin
Re: Remove Sex From Relationship You Will Discover This by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 14, 2017
Yeligray:
Removing sex from a relationship is like removing sugar from garri... When i say relationship i mean 'marriage'... I'm against pre marital sex

A lot of people still take garri without sugar
Re: Remove Sex From Relationship You Will Discover This by Yeligray(m): 10:58am On Oct 14, 2017
naob:

A lot of people still take garri without sugar
but e no d sweet na
Re: Remove Sex From Relationship You Will Discover This by Xionez(m): 11:42am On Oct 14, 2017
Removing sex from relationships is just Friendship...or friendzoning in some cases.

Same reason why most peeps have dual SIMs imo. Chat on one SIM and probably download, but love the "quick connect" and call rates of the other.
Re: Remove Sex From Relationship You Will Discover This by nurex01(m): 7:10am On Oct 09, 2018
Xionez:
Removing sex from relationships is just Friendship...or friendzoning in some cases.

Same reason why most peeps have dual SIMs imo. Chat on one SIM and probably download, but love the "quick connect" and call rates of the other.

You bad Gaan o grin grin
Re: Remove Sex From Relationship You Will Discover This by Dshocker(m): 7:12am On Oct 09, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Be specific

Women of course
Re: Remove Sex From Relationship You Will Discover This by nurex01(m): 5:21pm On Oct 19, 2018
Dshocker:

Women of course

grin grin

Re: Remove Sex From Relationship You Will Discover This by Brunosamel(m): 5:26pm On Oct 19, 2018
nurex01:
there is atom of truth in every stupid post.... Kudos!
Re: Remove Sex From Relationship You Will Discover This by Briee(f): 6:13pm On Oct 19, 2018
Stupid kids!

Sex! Sex! Sex and more sex is all you know
Re: Remove Sex From Relationship You Will Discover This by Ogbodo1: 6:32pm On Oct 19, 2018
Its not true
Briee:
Stupid kids!

Re: Remove Sex From Relationship You Will Discover This by Biglittlelois(f): 11:18pm On Oct 19, 2018
masterchi:
they have so much to offer they just dnt know it.

Spot on!!!
Re: Remove Sex From Relationship You Will Discover This by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 19, 2018
Briee:
Stupid kids!

aunty what are we suppose to known before?
Re: Remove Sex From Relationship You Will Discover This by nurex01(m): 7:27pm On May 01, 2019
Xionez:

Re: Remove Sex From Relationship You Will Discover This by obyrich(m): 9:00pm On May 01, 2019
nurex01:
You will discover most Naija girls have nothing to offer
grin
Re: Remove Sex From Relationship You Will Discover This by anthonyuncle(m): 9:17pm On May 01, 2019
it's for those that have no vision, goal or drive
Re: Remove Sex From Relationship You Will Discover This by nurex01(m): 6:28pm On May 02, 2019
anthonyuncle:
it's for those that have no vision, goal or drive
Re: Remove Sex From Relationship You Will Discover This by nurex01(m): 6:42pm On Jun 17, 2019
Ogbodo1:
Its not true

grin

(1) (Reply)

Why / What Men Should Learn From Women (an Eye Opener)... / "You And My Toto Na Mate?"-Angry Olosho Fights Man For Refusing To Pay Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.