Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,824 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

24 Quotes That Will Keep You From Giving Up - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 24 Quotes That Will Keep You From Giving Up (707 Views)

Quotes That Will Change The Way You Think / GIVING UP ISN'T MEANT FOR YOU / 14 Quotes From 'Things Fall Apart' By Chinua Achebe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

24 Quotes That Will Keep You From Giving Up by Dapo92(m): 7:04pm On Oct 13, 2017
To give up means to surrender, relinquish, the control of possession of something. It is when when one says, “I can’t go on anymore.” Or “I quit!”

Giving up, I believe should not be in any of our options, at all. But, when things are going the other way, thought of giving up comes to mind. The most unfortunate thing is that, “we tend to give up, when we are almost done.”  And then, settle for less. A little or some petty mistakes, make our mind go blank.

Mistakes are meant to be made, if we try new things. Adele Scheele pointed to us that “Mistakes and even failures are characteristics of successful people.” Mistakes simply tells you when you need to correct your course. Don’t ignore your mistakes and let them not stick to you. If you do, you may end up, giving up.

WOULD YOU RATHER ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS OR GIVE UP?!

These collections of quotes will keep you alert, should the going gets tougher, if you use them. They are from various people, living and dead. Read and Meditate on them with open mind.

1. “The secret of our success is that we never, never, give up.” Wilma Mankiller

2. “Never give up. Today is hard, tomorrow will be worse, but the day after will be sunshine.” Jack Ma

3. “It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up.” Babe Ruth

4. “A man can give up a right, but he may not give up a duty without being guilty of a grave dereliction.” Mahatma Gandhi

5. “There is more to life than increasing its speed.” Mahatma Gandhi

Read on!
http://multipurposeblog.online/14-power-quotes-that-will-keep-you-going/
Re: 24 Quotes That Will Keep You From Giving Up by geraldmezi(m): 7:43pm On Oct 13, 2017
...... Sigh..... Short n might

(1) (Reply)

... and I met Love / . / Mr Nobody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.