Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video (34913 Views)

Bride With Her Big Groom Scatter The Dance Floor As Crowd Cheer Them / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancée During Church Service - Photos / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by hokafor(m): 10:32pm On Oct 13, 2017
Lol, I hope say no be the girl dey feed you.
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by veli1(m): 10:33pm On Oct 13, 2017
Na u go tire wo.
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by enemyofprogress: 10:33pm On Oct 13, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

The girl no even fine self
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by komododragons: 10:33pm On Oct 13, 2017
stephenduru:
A Nigerian man,Atuekong Paul Bassey,today took his "Akemmi" by storm.He knelt down and proposed to her in Uyo and she gladly accepted the proposal.

Rt Hon Victor Antai and the Orange September team witnessed the dramatic engagement.See photos below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nD69wMSif7o

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/10/nigerian-manatuekong-paul.html?m=1
people still practice this rubbish undecided
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by okerekeikpo: 10:33pm On Oct 13, 2017
Why are they wearing upandan? The idiot planned it upon at the wife is very ugly
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by Bibi294(f): 10:33pm On Oct 13, 2017
Pregnant fiance plus matching outfit... What's the proposal all about? undecided cos ayam not understanding angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by Pidginwhisper: 10:34pm On Oct 13, 2017
If you try this for Ojota Pedestrian Bridge..Na Stampede go end am grin grin

Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by Dyt(f): 10:35pm On Oct 13, 2017
Shrugs
Not impressed
undecided
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by Dasherz(f): 10:35pm On Oct 13, 2017
uniuyo pedestrian bridge
nice acting
so they both left home wearing same shirts abi

kudos to tha gal he's ya man now
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 13, 2017
emeijeh:
Drama...... They wore same cloth, and the girl's Tommy? lipsrsealed

You're very sound. Same thing i thought.
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by Dyt(f): 10:36pm On Oct 13, 2017
okerekeikpo:
Why are they wearing upandan? The idiot planned it upon at the wife is very ugly

cheesy cheesy cheesy
I laughed imagining your facial expression
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by pocohantas(f): 10:36pm On Oct 13, 2017
okerekeikpo:

She isn't ugly.
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by Nov6(m): 10:37pm On Oct 13, 2017
uzoormah:

Talk true, how old are u?
who wants to propose to her sef? She don pass menopause biko
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by okerekeikpo: 10:38pm On Oct 13, 2017
Dyt:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
I laughed imagining your facial expression
don't laf at me laf at the ugly girl
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by kogs(m): 10:38pm On Oct 13, 2017
Is like am seeing something in her stomach hahahahahahahaha after much much
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by okerekeikpo: 10:38pm On Oct 13, 2017
pocohantas:

She isn't ugly.
says who?
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 13, 2017
I so much hate this public proposal of a thing. I like a proposal to be discreet.

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by Gsentme(m): 10:38pm On Oct 13, 2017
The lady wicked Shaa... Hugging kneeling down, kissing kneeling down as I'm typing the guy is still kneeling...

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by Coldfeets: 10:39pm On Oct 13, 2017
All these stupid copycat culture we dey learn from oyibo people sef. angry

I can't even imagine myself kneeling in front of a girl because of what?

Because I want to propose?

Hmm...

Wetin person no go see for this world.
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by biblegirl: 10:40pm On Oct 13, 2017
not new
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by Bluenwobs: 10:40pm On Oct 13, 2017
awwwww meanwhile if u are a lover of fictional stories, check out this link http://www.gistjet.com/2017/10/arrested-by-love.html

you can be sure of getting steady daily update there
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by davillian(m): 10:42pm On Oct 13, 2017
To my future wife I'm not going to kneel down nd propose to you.
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 13, 2017
sunshineV:
Publicity stunt. Rocking same outfit like they already planned it
Abi o
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by Allikola(m): 10:44pm On Oct 13, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/health

At age 90 and above, a MAN will perform SEXUALLY well with this Honey Remedy.

Click the above link to view the preparation from A to Z.
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by chiraqDemon(m): 10:44pm On Oct 13, 2017
elantraceey:
Nice acting.... my future hubby better not try this else he'll be sooo shocked.
Lol you'll accept cos u said future hubby grin he'll still be ur husband at the end of the day
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by IamAirforce1: 10:45pm On Oct 13, 2017
Too much Telemundo grin
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 13, 2017
MaritzaNL:
I so much hate this public proposal of a thing. I like a proposal to be discreet.
Same here
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 13, 2017
elantraceey:
Nice acting.... my future hubby better not try this else he'll be sooo shocked
He wont do that. he wil just propose to u with a HOT SLAP AFTER THE NEEDED BLEAPING
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by chiraqDemon(m): 10:46pm On Oct 13, 2017
Coldfeets:
All these stupid copycat culture we dey learn from oyibo people sef. angry

I can't even imagine myself kneeling in front of a girl because of what?

Because I want to propose?

Hmm...

Wetin person no go see for this world.

Lmao, so how will u do it, as u finish knacking u will just go to ur drawer remove ring and throw it on the bed n be like
"Baby if u are interested take and wear on your finger, im coming to see your father next week"
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by MrBigiman: 10:47pm On Oct 13, 2017
D gal no just get better shape at all.
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 13, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Same here
you No De Sleep? Abi You Don De Fly For Night
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by Ugwoji101(m): 10:51pm On Oct 13, 2017
obido ona ato darling darling ....obidoo ona atoo sweety sweety....obido ona atoo i love you i love you(singing in flavours voice).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? / Ghanaian Man Climbs Obetsebi Lamptey Statue In Protest After His Wife Dumped Him / 5 Truths You Should Tell Yourself Before Entering Into A New Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.