Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Bose Alao Omotoyosi Battered By Husband, Razak Omotoyosi (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bose Alao Omotoyosi Battered By Husband, Razak Omotoyosi (Photos) (47805 Views)

Davido Performs At Razak Okoya's 80th Birthday Party In Lagos / Regina Daniels Fed By Husband, Ned Nwoko As She's Initiated Into Womanhood (Pics / Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bose Alao Omotoyosi Battered By Husband, Razak Omotoyosi (Photos) by Dasherz(f): 9:25pm On Oct 13, 2017
Evaberry:
Men are beasts!!!

and some foolish ones will still come and say

maybe she insulted her husband or was running her mouth.

Bunch of predators
only a woman can bring out the beast in a man and tame it too .. married for 10 years and this is the first time this news is coming on net .. it is either she brought out the beast in him through her words or actions or the man is really a beast that just beats her for no reason

sometimes ladies gats learn how to massage a man's ego so you have him at the place you want him

10 Likes

Re: Bose Alao Omotoyosi Battered By Husband, Razak Omotoyosi (Photos) by uzoormah(m): 9:25pm On Oct 13, 2017
Re: Bose Alao Omotoyosi Battered By Husband, Razak Omotoyosi (Photos) by hilroy: 9:25pm On Oct 13, 2017
What?
Re: Bose Alao Omotoyosi Battered By Husband, Razak Omotoyosi (Photos) by Valprof: 9:26pm On Oct 13, 2017
l currently live with 3 women and l can tell u dat women are very annoying creatures

Men should try to avoid this inevitable temptation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bose Alao Omotoyosi Battered By Husband, Razak Omotoyosi (Photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 9:26pm On Oct 13, 2017
Dudes why the face? Why the eyes
Chai
Re: Bose Alao Omotoyosi Battered By Husband, Razak Omotoyosi (Photos) by Kyase(m): 9:26pm On Oct 13, 2017
Evaberry:
Men are beasts!!!

Bunch of predators
nawao you get issue with men ne?

1 Like

Re: Bose Alao Omotoyosi Battered By Husband, Razak Omotoyosi (Photos) by martineverest(m): 9:26pm On Oct 13, 2017
unm
uzoormah:
an unmarried woman is far better than this. ..

1 Like

Re: Bose Alao Omotoyosi Battered By Husband, Razak Omotoyosi (Photos) by Jerrypolo(m): 9:26pm On Oct 13, 2017
Evaberry:
Men are beasts!!!

Bunch of predators
"Men are beasts"?
Are you a prostitute?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bose Alao Omotoyosi Battered By Husband, Razak Omotoyosi (Photos) by ivolt: 9:26pm On Oct 13, 2017
Mediocre footballer.
He should spend his energy improving his game on the pitch.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bose Alao Omotoyosi Battered By Husband, Razak Omotoyosi (Photos) by Fadiga24(m): 9:26pm On Oct 13, 2017
SHAKABOOM:
Razak omotoyasi..What region is he from?I heard people from that region wake dia wifez up with a SIDE KICK grin..Na only for dem wife body dem dey like form Jackie Chan..If am lying go ad ask Tonto dike,mercy aigbe ad co they will testify.
See bose face like say she fight Bolo yung ad Stephen stigha together.. cheesy
If person touch any of my female frend like dis omo na death sentence.

Na their work

3 Likes

Re: Bose Alao Omotoyosi Battered By Husband, Razak Omotoyosi (Photos) by Humblebloke(m): 9:26pm On Oct 13, 2017
we told her not to marry the beast undecided
Re: Bose Alao Omotoyosi Battered By Husband, Razak Omotoyosi (Photos) by hokafor(m): 9:27pm On Oct 13, 2017
Lol, the referee should have separated the fight quick. The punches were well delivered. when it comes to women matter if you don't have self control you can even commit manslaughter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bose Alao Omotoyosi Battered By Husband, Razak Omotoyosi (Photos) by Tamass: 9:27pm On Oct 13, 2017
Usually, when I read tales of domestic violence, especially when i see a woman battered and bruised, i am quick to feel pity for her, and by default blame the man for being an 'animal'. I hate wife beaters with all my heart. But today's experience actually changed my view.

It started around 7a.m this sunday morning. My neighbor whose flat directly faces mine was washing his vehicle outside. I have never known him to be a violent man. He and his wife always argue and quarrel, but it has never been in the open. Just raised voices and exchanging unkind words. His wife walked in through the gate leading to the compound. As soon as she saw her husband, she started screaming, 'dirty man' 'pig' and some other obscenity in their local dialect. He was scolding the man for not wearing a slippers outdoors. He walking on water barefooted. The man told her to keep quiet and get him a slippers to put on. She continued on top of her voice. She insulted daylight out of the man. There was nothing this woman did not say, from the size of the man's joystick to the number of minutes he stays in the bedroom. Out of anger, the man poured the remaining water he was using to wash the car on her. She ran at him and gripped him by the collar almost choking him. At that point, myself and other neighbors who have been watching ran out to put an end to the fracas before it got out of hand. It took alot of pleading before she eventually let go and went inside. The man just stood there, i could tell that he was really embarrassed by the things his wife said. We advised him to be a man 'you know say na so women be na'.

Not up to 10 minutes later, the man started banging on the door to the house. His wife refused to let him in. She insisted that he must go and wash his feet thoroughly before entering the house, but there was no water outside anymore. The man shouted at her to bring water for him to wash up, but she kept insisting that there would have been water if he hadn't poured it on her. A shouting match ensued again, this woman continued her verbal assault. At about an hour later, when it was time to go to church, she came out all dressed, not knowing that her husband was around the corner. He came from nowhere and landed a slap on her cheeks. She swung her bag at him, and a piece of metal from the bag cut his Jaw. This man descended on his wife with series of slaps. She fought back violently. All the while i was observing through my window. She dipped her hand into the man's eye, and punched him several times. The man seemed to lose it completely and aimed a blow directly at her jaw. The woman screamed, next thing i saw was blood oozing out of her mouth. I ran out of my own apartment to calm things down. Behold she had lost two teeth. When we all came to separate them, the woman started wailing uncontrollably, saying that her husband has killed her. With the blood in her mouth and everything nobody even spared a thought for the man. I could see finger nail marks all over his face. His jaw was a bit swollen too.

I personally drove the woman to a nearby health center so they could clean her up. As we entered, we were greeted with questions 'wetin happen?' 'na accident'? She started crying and narrating how her husband wanted to kill her this morning because she insisted that 'he must wash his dirty legs before entering the house'. The Nurses there started berating men in general, with each person narrating different experiences of domestic violence they had encountered. They were all full of sympathy for her. It was the general assumption that the she married a devil as husband. I just sat there listening to them demonizing men and wondering. The husband even called me while at the health center to know if it was serious. He sounded really worried. He wanted to drive down to meet us. I just discouraged him from coming, because his wife has already made him out to be a devil here
Whenever the story of domestic violence is told, it is only narrated from the woman's perspective. We often see her in tears, with bruises all over. She plays the victim, because she is the one that usually ends up with bruises, even if she may have delivered the first punch. We hardly hear the man's side of the story, we don't perceive his emotion, he hardly has any physical scars from the encounter, so we assume he wasn't hurt. He is always the violent one, because he won't let you know that a woman's words broke him, he won't gather a crowd a to tell his story.

I'm totally against domestic violence, whether physical or verbal. I believe two people who claim to love each other should be able to settle issues amicably with resorting to abusive language and physical confrontation. If your differences are irreconcilable, then end the damn marriage and let everyone go in peace. I think the real beast is the man that will descend on a woman at the smallest provocation. But as a woman, If you instigate a physical confrontation, either by words or action, make sure you win the fight that ensues.

Next time i read or hear about domestic violence, with a picture of a battered and bruised woman, i won't jump into the 'Men are beasts' wagon, not untill i know the full story.
Copied.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bose Alao Omotoyosi Battered By Husband, Razak Omotoyosi (Photos) by sexaddict08(m): 9:27pm On Oct 13, 2017
Evaberry:
Men are beasts!!!

Bunch of predators

women can really run mouth n frustrate a man to beat her... but not this level. Yes

1 Like

Re: Bose Alao Omotoyosi Battered By Husband, Razak Omotoyosi (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 9:27pm On Oct 13, 2017
Evaberry:
Men are beasts!!!

Bunch of predators
see she’s just jump into conclusion .. your matter tire me

Re: Bose Alao Omotoyosi Battered By Husband, Razak Omotoyosi (Photos) by cue64: 9:28pm On Oct 13, 2017
Evaberry:
Men are beasts!!!

Bunch of predators
including ur dad and brothers?
Re: Bose Alao Omotoyosi Battered By Husband, Razak Omotoyosi (Photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 9:28pm On Oct 13, 2017
Valprof:
l currently live with 3 women and l can tell u dat women are very annoying creatures

Men should try to avoid this inevitable temptation
Yes we can be annoying when irritated but that's no justification for battery. Just look at d woman's face naw..
Re: Bose Alao Omotoyosi Battered By Husband, Razak Omotoyosi (Photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 9:30pm On Oct 13, 2017
sexaddict08:

women can really run mouth n frustrate a man to beat her... but not this level. Yes
If she runs her mouth, run your mouth too... Abi men no sabi run mouth?

1 Like

Re: Bose Alao Omotoyosi Battered By Husband, Razak Omotoyosi (Photos) by uzoormah(m): 9:30pm On Oct 13, 2017
phintohlar:
no be una handwork
No be una mouth

1 Like

Re: Bose Alao Omotoyosi Battered By Husband, Razak Omotoyosi (Photos) by OsuGanja(m): 9:31pm On Oct 13, 2017
Evaberry:
Men are beasts!!!

Bunch of predators

Not all men are the same .Dog dey,then different breeds with diff characters too ..
Re: Bose Alao Omotoyosi Battered By Husband, Razak Omotoyosi (Photos) by Mccullum: 9:32pm On Oct 13, 2017
Most of you will be abusing the husband while ignoring what the wife did wrong that could caused punching, a woman can manage mad man if she have the zeal to do it,

2 Likes

Re: Bose Alao Omotoyosi Battered By Husband, Razak Omotoyosi (Photos) by uzoormah(m): 9:32pm On Oct 13, 2017
Evaberry:
Men are beasts!!!

Bunch of predators
Ur dad is our overall commander while ur boyfriend is the Zonal co-ordinator

4 Likes

Re: Bose Alao Omotoyosi Battered By Husband, Razak Omotoyosi (Photos) by Kencruz: 9:34pm On Oct 13, 2017
Let us not judge one sided, because women are something else.

2 Likes

Re: Bose Alao Omotoyosi Battered By Husband, Razak Omotoyosi (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 9:34pm On Oct 13, 2017
Na she go dubai wey Bidewa Kosoko come relax small for their matrimonial bed
Shebi one parrot tell her this kumbia-kumbia b2 her horsebandi and Bideyin she take am as play undecided
Re: Bose Alao Omotoyosi Battered By Husband, Razak Omotoyosi (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:35pm On Oct 13, 2017
That's what happens when you force yourself on a man with pregnancy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bose Alao Omotoyosi Battered By Husband, Razak Omotoyosi (Photos) by clefstone(m): 9:36pm On Oct 13, 2017
Evaberry:
Men are beasts!!!

Bunch of predators
is your father a beast?

1 Like

Re: Bose Alao Omotoyosi Battered By Husband, Razak Omotoyosi (Photos) by Cladez(m): 9:36pm On Oct 13, 2017
What i don't understand is why he has decided to batter her after been married for 10+ years.

there is more to this story

2 Likes

Re: Bose Alao Omotoyosi Battered By Husband, Razak Omotoyosi (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:36pm On Oct 13, 2017
Mccullum:
Most of you will be abusing the husband while ignoring what the wife did wrong that could caused punching, a woman can manage mad man if she have the zeal to do it,
a real and well brought up man doesn't raise up his hand to beat a woman,no matter what she must have done to you
Re: Bose Alao Omotoyosi Battered By Husband, Razak Omotoyosi (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:37pm On Oct 13, 2017
Cladez:
What i don't understand is why he has decided to batter her after been married for 10+ years.

there is more to this story
her body odour keeps increasing everyday
Re: Bose Alao Omotoyosi Battered By Husband, Razak Omotoyosi (Photos) by ALAYORMII: 9:37pm On Oct 13, 2017
Evaberry:
Men are beasts!!!

Bunch of predators

I hope you have two mothers and no father

2 Likes

Re: Bose Alao Omotoyosi Battered By Husband, Razak Omotoyosi (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 13, 2017
kennygee:
When you open eye go marry man wey be like Area boy so.

power of money...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bose Alao Omotoyosi Battered By Husband, Razak Omotoyosi (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:38pm On Oct 13, 2017
Evaberry:
Men are beasts!!!

Bunch of predators
thank God your father too is a man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2face Idibia Hosts Ayiri Emami In His Lagos Residence. Photos / Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive / Tacha & Khafi Step Out For ‘The Mayor Of Lagos Fest’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.