Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,831 members, 7,802,661 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Is The Nigerian Army At War With Nigerians?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is The Nigerian Army At War With Nigerians?? (1107 Views)

Nigerian Army At The Frontline In final Push To K|ll Boko Haram(Video) / Photos: President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In South Africa / President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In Japan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Nigerian Army At War With Nigerians?? by wanimo: 7:44pm On Oct 13, 2017
THE NIGERIA ARMY, A GOVERNMENT INSTITUTION WAGING WARS AGAINST THE CITIZENRY

The South East rejected the military free medical services and some of my deluded igbo friends said that Igbos have been brainwashed and were filled with hatred. Today, Bayelsa State witnessed another pandemonium as primary and secondary school pupils and students fled their schools when they sited soldiers who came to their schools for the same free medical services. In Edo state today too, parents and schools authorities vehemently rejected the same services.

It is clear that the Nigeria Army has lost every iota of confidence and trust it enjoyed in the eyes of the people of the South East and South South. The important question to ask is...why are Nigerians afraid and wary of their Military? An igbo adage says "ebe nwata n'ebe akwa n'atu aka, ma iko nne ya anoghi ya, iko nna ya no ya". (Where ever a little child is crying and pointing, if the mother's concubine is not there, the father's concubine is there). Another Igbo adage says that "Awo anaghi agbo oso ehihie n'efu". (There is no smoke without fire).

The Nigerian government and it's military should go and do a soul searching to find out if they are still in line with the purposes to which they are in existence. In the last two years, it's only Boko Haram terrorists and Fulani Herdsmen terrorists that have killed more innocent unarmed people than the military. Imagine a country where it's Military is competing with terrorists on who will kill more innocent unarmed civilians. From the slaughter of Shia Muslims in Kaduna state to the bombing of the Rann IDP camp, to the slaughter of unarmed Biafrans. As far as I'm concerned, Boko Haram terrorists, Fulani Herdsmen and the Nigeria Army have been waging wars against innocent unarmed people of this country and I doubt if their motives differ.

I as an individual have become very apprehensive and cautious anytime I see a soldier with a gun around me. Maybe because I'm a Biafran and also because they have proven to be blood letters and murderers in official uniforms.

Biafra or nothing

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The Nigerian Army At War With Nigerians?? by ahnaija: 7:48pm On Oct 13, 2017
You dont know anything yet.... A way turkey was islamize.... Nigeria in the same way

1 Like

Re: Is The Nigerian Army At War With Nigerians?? by braivheart: 7:50pm On Oct 13, 2017
A
Re: Is The Nigerian Army At War With Nigerians?? by Gentle034(m): 7:59pm On Oct 13, 2017
grin
Re: Is The Nigerian Army At War With Nigerians?? by Ebios(m): 8:08pm On Oct 13, 2017
ahnaija:
You dont know anything yet.... A way turkey was islamize....
Nigeria in the same way
....guy na lie,enor go happen...even Liar Mohammed can tell u dat it's nt posible...Zebrudaya wil say "imposicant"
Re: Is The Nigerian Army At War With Nigerians?? by PointB: 8:12pm On Oct 13, 2017
We are still waiting to see if the sophisticated Yorubas will accept the (nameless ) vaccines Igbos and other southern nations have rejected. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Is The Nigerian Army At War With Nigerians?? by tsdarkside(m): 8:12pm On Oct 13, 2017
nope,at war with ipob....
Re: Is The Nigerian Army At War With Nigerians?? by zombieHUNTER: 8:17pm On Oct 13, 2017
tsdarkside:
nope,at war with ipob....
So school children running away from the killer Buhari Army are Igbos

You need brain

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The Nigerian Army At War With Nigerians?? by zombieHUNTER: 8:18pm On Oct 13, 2017
PointB:
We are still waiting to see if the sophisticated Yorubas will accept the (nameless ) vaccines Igbos and other southern nations have rejected. grin grin grin

The army should please take the vaccines to oshogbo and Ibadan... Am sure they will welcome them with open arms

2 Likes

Re: Is The Nigerian Army At War With Nigerians?? by ipoblogic: 8:26pm On Oct 13, 2017
It is unthinkable that a well known terrorist organisation called Nigerian Army with have the guts to attempt such unthinkable as immunisation of our children.

Who would allow terrorists that kind of freedom.?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The Nigerian Army At War With Nigerians?? by DonVikings: 8:31pm On Oct 13, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

So school children running away from the killer Buhari Army are Igbos

You need brain
Shut up you P.

1 Like

Re: Is The Nigerian Army At War With Nigerians?? by DonVikings: 8:33pm On Oct 13, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

[s]The army should please take the vaccines to oshogbo and Ibadan... Am sure they will welcome them with open arms[/s]
See the trash you are saying.

Re: Is The Nigerian Army At War With Nigerians?? by Referendum50(f): 8:37pm On Oct 13, 2017
wanimo:

The South East rejected the military free medical services and some of my deluded igbo friends said that Igbos have been brainwashed and were filled with hatred. Today, Bayelsa State witnessed another pandemonium as primary and secondary school pupils and students fled their schools when they sited soldiers who came to their schools for the same free medical services. In Edo state today too, parents and schools authorities vehemently rejected the same services.

It is clear that the Nigeria Army has lost every iota of confidence and trust it enjoyed in the eyes of the people of the South East and South South. The important question to ask is...why are Nigerians afraid and wary of their Military? An igbo adage says "ebe nwata n'ebe akwa n'atu aka, ma iko nne ya anoghi ya, iko nna ya no ya". (Where ever a little child is crying and pointing, if the mother's concubine is not there, the father's concubine is there). Another Igbo adage says that "Awo anaghi agbo oso ehihie n'efu". (There is no smoke without fire).

The Nigerian government and it's military should go and do a soul searching to find out if they are still in line with the purposes to which they are in existence. In the last two years, it's only Boko Haram terrorists and Fulani Herdsmen terrorists that have killed more innocent unarmed people than the military. Imagine a country where it's Military is competing with terrorists on who will kill more innocent unarmed civilians. From the slaughter of Shia Muslims in Kaduna state to the bombing of the Rann IDP camp, to the slaughter of unarmed Biafrans. As far as I'm concerned, Boko Haram terrorists, Fulani Herdsmen and the Nigeria Army have been waging wars against innocent unarmed people of this country and I doubt if their motives differ.

I as an individual have become very apprehensive and cautious anytime I see a soldier with a gun around me. Maybe because I'm a Biafran and also because they have proven to be blood letters and murderers in official uniforms.

Biafra or nothing
thank God for saving us from this evil plan from the evil leader... South east will live long

2 Likes

Re: Is The Nigerian Army At War With Nigerians?? by Referendum50(f): 8:42pm On Oct 13, 2017
wanimo:

Biafra or nothing
evil army below

Re: Is The Nigerian Army At War With Nigerians?? by Pierohandsome: 8:49pm On Oct 13, 2017
The leadership of the Nigerian army have not done enough in training and disciplining their staff about respecting human right, until they teach them to denounce the usage of that word 'bloody civillian' , human right abuse by this thugs won't end and the hatred for them by the citinzens wil continue too. A once respected institution have turned to object of ridicule to point of running away from them like a leprotic patient. Sad

2 Likes

Re: Is The Nigerian Army At War With Nigerians?? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 13, 2017
Are these KIDS not fully immunized for their age....??

I don't understand how a State COMMISSIONER for HEALTH wouldn't know of such exercise....
It appears they were not informed at all.

I don't blame parents at all.
Even medical Doctors withdrew their kids from schools.
NIGERIANS have lost complete confidence in the system....I don't blame them at all...
Do these KIDS readily need this now..?
MONEY POX doesn't have a vaccine yet, so why all these..??

The Immunization protocol in the North is bereaved....
That's the place that needs all these... Please

1 Like

Re: Is The Nigerian Army At War With Nigerians?? by paBuhari(m): 10:12pm On Oct 13, 2017
I have only one word of advice for Freedom lovers - NEVER ALLOW ZOO ARMY IMMUNIZE YOUR CHILDREN!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Is The Nigerian Army At War With Nigerians?? by paBuhari(m): 10:16pm On Oct 13, 2017
wanimo:

Biafra or nothing
Zoo army under vegetable's govt is more of a fulani army. Same blood thirsty group that left trails of blood where ever they go. Any parent that allows their child to be immunize by these killers will only himself/herself to blame.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How EFCC Shared 222 Houses Recovered From Maina - Senate / PHOTOS: Men Reportedly Kneel Down In Public To Welcome Their Pastor In Abuja / Jonathan To Release Chibok Girls For ‘maximum Political Advantage’ – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.