Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! (61797 Views)

After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying / Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by samisj4real(m): 1:57pm On Oct 14, 2017
BigSarah:
So there's this guy in my department looks so much like my primary school sweetheart who passed away .
Anytime I see him I get so drawn to him.. I'm a really shy person like nervous, Sweating,heartracing kinda shy, only around him though.
So I took his number off my department group chat and started sending him all sort of texts and he replied back well for the first 3days but he kept saying that I should tell him who I'm (I didn't use my number got a new line, just for that purpose). As of Yesterday He Sent me this mean text

.Mtchew.... Wtf
Sarah or whatever ur name is, dont call nor text me again
Who cares abt who u are.
Let's dis be the last time u call and text me..
To hell with u, mtchew ..

I didnt call him throughout that day, but I called today he still asked who is dis, I ignored the question then he hanged up.
What do I do now? Telling him it's me is gonna be so embarrassing to me I've poored out my heart shamelessly in those texts and it'll be horrible if he ends up not dating me after the revelation.
I don't wanna miss him please Tips
Is dat u @dp?
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by naijaboiy: 2:46pm On Oct 14, 2017
DeadRat:
Oga where You De Since... Only You In De Gather Money, you No Call Anybody Join You
I dey around since. Just Lowkey.
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 14, 2017
naijaboiy:

I dey around since. Just Lowkey.
Thats Cool... Me Go Join You For That Low Key Soon

1 Like

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by PETUK(m): 2:59pm On Oct 14, 2017
IamAirforce1:
You don't deserve a reasonable reply with that pic up your profile ..
man you harsh
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Afonjanightmare(m): 3:00pm On Oct 14, 2017
BigSarah:
So there's this guy in my department looks so much like my primary school sweetheart who passed away .
Anytime I see him I get so drawn to him.. I'm a really shy person like nervous, Sweating,heartracing kinda shy, only around him though.
So I took his number off my department group chat and started sending him all sort of texts and he replied back well for the first 3days but he kept saying that I should tell him who I'm (I didn't use my number got a new line, just for that purpose). As of Yesterday He Sent me this mean text

.Mtchew.... Wtf
Who cares abt who u are.

I didnt call him throughout that day, but I called today he still asked who is dis, I ignored the question then he hanged up.
What do I do now? Telling him it's me is gonna be so embarrassing to me I've poored out my heart shamelessly in those texts and it'll be horrible if he ends up not dating me after the revelation.

Come lemme screw your c*nt very well
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Flashmove: 3:02pm On Oct 14, 2017
BigSarah:

.Mtchew.... Wtf
Who cares abt who u are.

Read this and thank me later. Matt 6:33
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by simbol(f): 3:03pm On Oct 14, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Nice one

You can recall the game.This is what you should do, don't contact him through that number again. Don't make the first attempt anymore, let him be the one who appraoches you...Hang out around him, simple, look for what he loves, or casual female friends he keeps, and try to hook up with them, join the circle of trust and build it from there...If you're too fast, it will crash, take it slow, be in the owner's corner, and let him be the one that approaches you...This isn't spoilt yet, make it work...If you need more tips, let us know...

Good luck with love dearie... wink
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Emmahunk(m): 3:03pm On Oct 14, 2017
IamAirforce1:
You don't deserve a reasonable reply with that pic up your profile ..

Horrible picture? Are you sure we both saw the same profile picture?
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Foodforthought: 3:03pm On Oct 14, 2017
Dasherz:

and you chose to upload it on a public forum for what? attention? gal you can do better
Post ur own make we see
The pic is good, I think she's pretty. We don't know whether he likes her or not .
..he probably became frustrated
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Sunkyphil(m): 3:04pm On Oct 14, 2017
wen will our ladies wisen upa guy will b out there battling to get ur attention but gets shunned by u
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 3:05pm On Oct 14, 2017
BigSarah:

Dumb Bleep took it in a Rv while going to the beach

You are beautiful. Let no nobody make you feel otherwise.
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by buchilino(m): 3:06pm On Oct 14, 2017
IamAirforce1:
With body like that , I aint surprised he rejected you ..
Deal with your rejection .
GUY WATS UR BEEF WITH HER. DO U LIKE HER OR WAT.
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by shadrach77: 3:07pm On Oct 14, 2017
BREAKING NEWS! It has come to the notice of the police that fake rat poison is now been sold nationwide. To avoid buying adulterated rat poison, kindly taste before buying. The original tastes salty grin grin
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 14, 2017
supersystemsnig:

You can recall the game.This is what you should do, don't contact him through that number again. Don't make the first attempt anymore, let him be the one who appraoches you...Hang out around him, simple, look for what he loves, or casual female friends he keeps, and try to hook up with them, join the circle of trust and build it from there...If you're too fast, it will crash, take it slow, be in the owner's corner, and let him be the one that approaches you...This isn't spoilt yet, make it work...If you need more tips, let us know...

story.

it wont work

2 Likes

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by nairaebuka: 3:10pm On Oct 14, 2017
Instead wey you go study hard and lay better foundation for your future, you dey use sand construct imaginary shelter. The problem with life is that lots of people like having personal bitter experience instead of learning from the experience of others. That road wey you wan follow is full of thorns.

1 Like

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by dukeo(m): 3:10pm On Oct 14, 2017
I've not even seen the pictures you guys are talking about angry

1 Like

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by JamesReacher(m): 3:12pm On Oct 14, 2017
So it can pain you girls too grin. Very good, my guy would probably smash this one till she graduate

1 Like

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Osasmd: 3:12pm On Oct 14, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Nice one!!
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by siloXIX(m): 3:12pm On Oct 14, 2017
I think the previous photo which brought the bashing has been changed. it must have been horrible
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 14, 2017
supersystemsnig:

This boy, you will not stop dreaming. What is your problem? You have no experience with women yet you are always comfortable giving advise.
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 14, 2017
KOPT55:

This boy, you will not stop dreaming. What is your problem? You have no experience with women yet you are always comfortable giving advise.

Plz stop it...Plz
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Mrkumareze(m): 3:15pm On Oct 14, 2017
BigSarah:

.Mtchew.... Wtf
Who cares abt who u are.

To love is not a crime. Just keep off the communication, look for another means to get close to him then you guys can start friendship. You can start by asking him to lend you his pen, Note or whatever you know ypibcan grab from him . Make sure you don't return whatever you take from him by doing that he 'll be the one asking you for d stuff. Gradually u can catch him big time
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 14, 2017
I feel guilty. Because I turned down a girl in a similar way. Anddd coincidentally the circumstances are almost the same. Anddd coincidentally she also called me yesterday. So I sort of have this lowkey feeling that the op is the same person. But the name is different and there are some differences with the op's story. But its not my fault. This girl totally came off as creepy. Almost 15 missed calls, what the hell? From someone I don't even know. And she told me I looked like her cousin, so ? Lol. The whole introduction and persistence was really creepy, seriously, and it all came at a time when I'm not in the least bit interested in dating.

whew. looked through the op's profile and its not the same person. *heavy sigh of relief* the op is still a pretty young. well based on the above @op the truth is that you came off as a very creepy and annoying person and that is the reason why he was not nice to you. Even if you wanted to get to know him you couldve just sent him a message or something first and tried to chat him up without seeming too desperate.

1 Like

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by ModeratorSeun: 3:16pm On Oct 14, 2017
Cc Babalawos

BigSarah tell this dude mentioned above so he can help you with love charm, Charm the guy hun grin grin
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by elbaraj001(m): 3:16pm On Oct 14, 2017
Dasherz:

and you chose to upload it on a public forum for what? attention? gal you can do better
What's wrong with the pic...? Is she asking about her been cute or not? She's just asking for an advice on how to get a guy she loves...pls don't destroy her self easteam by telling her she is ugly...n blablablabla...pls go go fr what u want but be careful...
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by nonut: 3:16pm On Oct 14, 2017
dollyjoy:
Your d.p though. Hmmmm. I won't advise my brother to take your type serious.
There's no difference between her profile picture and yours. Same notice mi looks, but you added a chubby face to it.
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by abdallah9566(m): 3:17pm On Oct 14, 2017
d guy didn't mean all wat he said, if you're in his shoes wat will u have done... an anonymous person calling and texting u without telling u his/her identity... it's so annoying.. a girl did similar thing and i ended up insulting her... even wen i realised she was d one i kept on insulting her coz i was fvckin angry... my Advice to you is that.... you should pretend you no longer have feelings for him... coz no guy will fall for a lady who possess no pride.... you know how to shakara na... do it for some time he'll definitely come for u if he is attracted to u
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by ibietela2(m): 3:18pm On Oct 14, 2017
supersystemsnig:

So the guy must always approach the girl
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by Princedapace(m): 3:18pm On Oct 14, 2017
Come to me and I will give u rest baby.

U are pretty.. As for him, forget him.. He will just use and throw u away..

Come to me kiss
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by FinallyFamous: 3:18pm On Oct 14, 2017
Peachess:

Funny thing is that I can't be in that kind of situation cos I don't feel anymore, I don't care about people. It's all trash to me.
undecided
Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by beyooooni1(m): 3:19pm On Oct 14, 2017
you shldnt av uploaded your pix on your dp, you should have just asked for the advice in an anonymous way.
what if a guy who knows you, and likes you too is on nairaland too, he might jst have to change his mind

1 Like

Re: Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! by ahnaija: 3:19pm On Oct 14, 2017
Don't listen to all those stupid messages that condemned your feelings because they never love neither do they know what love is...

tell him who you are and all he Needs to know but don't ever put yourself down... before him...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

DSP Francis Onugha Found Dead After Sex Romp In Nasarawa / When 2 Nigerian Pilots Are In Love (Photos) / He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.