Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who (7122 Views)

Nairaland Rap Battles 2013 Stats...... You Know Who Got The Bragging Rights / Is This Actually Ruggedman's Funeral?nairalanders please Judge. / Banging by Ruggedman Ft Durella (Modenine Diss) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by tosinaded(m): 1:35pm On Mar 11, 2010
hehehehe na wa o grin

Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by pheesayor(m): 2:06pm On Mar 11, 2010
I'm beginning to hate ruggedman. This is the same person who was begging for publicity on yahoo messenger. I posted it here and I was banned for some days.
Modenine has decided to stay away from the beef and concentrate on some other things so where did he get the info that the most anticipated album of the year grin is about him. Let ruggedman get a life and concentrate on his already ending career grin.
As I said before a while ago, modenine now takes diss at him a missed call, no reply.

how d'you wanna sell clothes when you dress terrible
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by khanye(m): 2:19pm On Mar 11, 2010
RM is a LOSER!
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by tavarez(f): 2:21pm On Mar 11, 2010
Rugged is just Stupid,,.Go rap jorrr, imagine this from your favourite emcee, Won bang orie simileti,

WE DO IT FOR THE LOVE

#nowplaying Nomoreloss -Kilode Remix
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by tayoast(m): 2:24pm On Mar 11, 2010
pheesayor:

I'm beginning to hate ruggedman. This is the same person who was begging for publicity on yahoo messenger. I posted it here and I was banned for some days.

This is SERIOUS
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by khanye(m): 2:32pm On Mar 11, 2010
tavarez:

Rugged is just silly,,.Go rap jorrr, imagine this from your favourite emcee, Won bang orie simileti,

WE DO IT FOR THE LOVE

#nowplaying Nomoreloss -Kilode Remix

what's ur Id on YIM, we need to talk man wink
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by tosinaded(m): 2:33pm On Mar 11, 2010
wait o, but really if modenine's past album was about ruggedman, then modenine is a fool grin
and if he still raps about ruggedman in the new album. . . . then he's a gay tongue

keep ruggedman ou of your mouth big baby!!!!

This is the same person who was begging for publicity on yahoo messenger. I posted it here and I was banned for some days.

itumo? am sure he was upcoming then,he would av done anytn to be famous. . . .and he already is
he has paid his dues and he is a veteran in the naija rap game!!! wut them modenine cldnt do, he paved way for them with his first album. . . . . . . now u talkn trash about begging for publicity!!! thats irrelivant

the koko is that if modenine still mentions rugged on da vinci mode, then he is jobless
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by khanye(m): 2:42pm On Mar 11, 2010
tosinaded@:

wait o, but really if modenine's past album was about ruggedman, then modenine is a fool grin
and if he still raps about ruggedman in the new album. . . . then he's a gay tongue

keep ruggedman ou of your mouth big baby!!!!

Big baby sucking on 'em mama t.its n D b.i.t.ch call him Babeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy grin tongue

tosinaded@:

itumo? am sure he was upcoming then,he would av done anytn to be famous. . . .and he already is
he has paid his dues and he is a veteran in the naija rap game!!! wut them modenine cldnt do, he paved way for them with his first album. . . . . . . now u talkn trash about begging for publicity!!! thats irrelivant

the koko is that if modenine still mentions rugged on da vinci mode, then he is jobless

Where is he now? grin
T.K.O . . . . Mode don hit em with the death blow grin
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by ElRazur: 2:46pm On Mar 11, 2010
No offence to all fans of Rugged. This is chilidsh in my opinion. Why can he not be a bigger man and ignore things like this? Clearly not, all these artist thrive on beef and disses to keep their career alive and idiotic fans are constantly fanning the flames too.
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by HJ1(m): 2:48pm On Mar 11, 2010
@tosinedad . . two words . . . GET SENSE!!
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by tavarez(f): 2:51pm On Mar 11, 2010
you see MR Tosin, ask Rug Himself,He will tell you dat SWAT ROOT wre his mentors, as a real Hip-Hop Head, ,the revolutionaries in naija Hip-Hop are as Follows

EEdris <Take it or leave it> he made rap different from Bolanle

Trybesmen  they had the 6 men and one chic rappin in videos and the kung-fu stunts ---kool

Swat-root-They made me feeel like Kool-G rap and Guru could relate to Nigerian Rap music

Thorobreds  another collective with a female and samples on records,and a ver HIP-hop video<ill bliss in the cab>

then MI for making even rats and Pigs love Hip-HOP

I ONLY LIKED RUGGED FOR KICKING EEDRIS OUT AND PUTTING AN END TO THE NOTION THAT EEDRIS WAS THE BEST BUT MALCOM IX AND I REPEAT MALCOM IX CHANGED THE WAY HIP-HOP EVER SOUNDED IN NIGERIA FOREVER

WE DO IT FOR THE LOVE

#nowplaying Five Mics Feat Modenine -Gemini

as for deathblow 1 mode fans would remember that that song was a last minute addition to the Paradigm Shift so much so he used an already used beat, and had to add it at the last minute after Rugged had released a series of Beef tracks,To Whom it may concern,and so many shit that Mode had to reply for the sake of his crown and after the Beef no more, lets wait for Deathblow 2 sha,
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by DBR: 3:25pm On Mar 11, 2010
Dude is just arrogating over hyped importance and attention to himself!
This is disgustin'~~really.
I hate when person wey i admire begin to dey dull me like this.
Was RM last album not mostly bout M9 ??
Who paid for pages in tabloid? Who did he talk bout in the interview?
Na amnesia dey worry am? Who do bangin'? and bangin remix, with videos?
Gettin durella and other artist to help out?
who were those materials about, yar adua?

If it's [b]S[/b]auce we'll say ok he's just a [b]K[/b]id doin online gansterism,
but this comin from a dude i respect, somewat a vet, its disappointin'.

On every occasion when the issue of the beef came up in TV intv. and radio intrv.
M9 says that is past, he's forward lookin, that there was an issue and he had adressed it.
An dit's now behind him. Says cant we all just make good music?, that d industry is big enuf for e'rbody to rock!
So it's either RM is dumb and just being corny or some psychophants around him are ill imformin him.

oNe
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by Rhymstein(m): 3:56pm On Mar 11, 2010
This is when the the sentence 'u ve got intellect myopia' comes in,now i knw he got it

Mode dissin rugged?nah we off dat,on to d next one

Paradigm shift all abt RM?hell no

Bigboy rap,green passport,nine,bush girl,a hero comes home,still love u,outside,forbidden love.all abt RM?hell no

Whats dis guy talkn abt?he's jst being insecure,maybe he did dat,so his loyal fans wnt buy da vinci mode

MISSION IMPOSSIBLE N FAILED
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by joeyfire(m): 4:11pm On Mar 11, 2010
Ruggedman is the biggest clown of the new decade. His own new album is CRAP! and he's trying to stir up controversy but it wont help his butt, not one bit. Everyone knows he's the new definition of WACK. He should focus on keeping up with the new heavy hitters like Da Grin and MI. Mugu wey hunger nearly kill those days is making noise about success like he's Femi Kuti or something. He never recovered from ''Deathblow'' and it shows
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by eldee(m): 4:29pm On Mar 11, 2010
Ruggedman just doesn't know when to shut up.
It's obvious that battling brings out the best in Modenine. . . any clever opponent will know that.

I used to think he was smart, but now all he's done is raise dust for Deathblow II.

Hiphop beef is a game of chess-boxing . . . if you're not brash at battle-rapping, play the chess part and make sure you're better.
Didn't he learn from Nas V Jay-Z??

Anyways, looking forward to Deathblow II . . . that'll be the best hiphop track this year.
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by aieromon(m): 4:36pm On Mar 11, 2010
Facebook crap.
Anytime Rugged opens his mouth,y'all start trippin.When Mode9 farts tomorrow,you say it's a reply.
Suckaz,open your eyes and see the big picture.
Naija hiphop has left both fools behind.If you wanna sink with them,i say ok.I left the ship long ago.
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by ElRazur: 4:47pm On Mar 11, 2010
Can anyone who follow him on facebook post a link to this thread for him to read.

Rugged man, if you are reading this, the general consensus is that you are fast becoming an old fool. Perhaps you should know when to shut up?
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by khanye(m): 5:06pm On Mar 11, 2010
ElRazur:

Can anyone who follow him on facebook post a link to this thread for him to read.

Rugged man, if you are reading this, the general consensus is that you are fast becoming an old fool. Perhaps you should know when to shut up?

Lmao . . . . grin
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by slimshay(m): 5:21pm On Mar 11, 2010
I feel bad for Rugged oh. Just a few comments and nuccas already drilling him a new one. cry grin

Well i guess the lesson is Rugged, if you ever have to say it, put it on a track. Oh wait, you did, but didnt come across. Ever wondered why people keep mentioning Deathblow?!! wink
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by abdurrazaq(m): 5:33pm On Mar 11, 2010
Who is Ruggedman? Abeg, change the name to Rugged mouth O jare angry angry Nonsense lipsrsealed
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by Genuflect(m): 5:38pm On Mar 11, 2010
I like Rugged but dude should grow up jare. He clearly doesn't know about the politics of beef. This will actually make people buy Mode's album. And anticipate Deathblow II the more
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by abdurrazaq(m): 6:07pm On Mar 11, 2010
The earlier he get it into his thick skull that Modenine is not in his class the better. Modenine is no d.a.m.n fellow rapper, he is a certified, accepted, respected and adhorable Lyricst who work his way to earn all the accolades that has come his way in his career. Unlike the childish Ruggedman who has never been bold enough to dish out good music except finding excuse to lock horns with MC in the limelight.
This line for the RuggedBoy: 'Now I'm in the limelight cos I rhyme tight'
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by ofokaofoki: 6:19pm On Mar 11, 2010
Genuflect:

I like Rugged but dude should grow up jare. He clearly doesn't know about the politics of beef. This will actually make people buy Mode's album. And anticipate Deathblow II the more
javascript:void(0);

RUGGEDMAN DOESNT HAVE THAT KIND OF BRAIN , I WAS RUGGEDMAN I WOULD JUST INCLUDE DEATHBLOW 7 -THE MODENINE REPLY IN MY ALBUM, I WILL NOT BUY RUGGEDMAN ALBUM IF HE DOESNT REPLY MODE9.
I BUY HIPHOP ALBUMS CUZZ OF THE MARKETING GIMMICKS AND SONGS LIKE DEATHBLOW, grin
THATS WHY MODE9 IS MORE RELEVANT IN HIPHOP THAN MOST LOUD MOUTHERS. grin grin
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by tavarez(f): 6:23pm On Mar 11, 2010
ive never ever re -read any ELDEE post except this one,  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, solid

even that groupie girl is <amen oh the guy truly needs this>: psheww oloshi , the most annoying Twitter backside kissers, i even saw the posts on twitter,

Thanks bro,still on it all RT @deejayneptune: @RuggedyBaba I love that tune n u kill em man,  Good luck wit d video n how our deal?? about 3 hours ago via UberTwitter
         * Retweet

Out d house cos I am on my way to shoot "Sho Wa Sexy" video with Klever J.That's what's up. about 4 hours ago via UberTwitter
         * Retweet

Nice title for a track to bad belle pple,thanks RT @flygrlvatsa: @RuggedyBaba Jump & pass my dear Jump. & pass about 5 hours ago via UberTwitter
         * Retweet

2: a fellow rappers goin around talkin abt me.May u all be talked abt cos of your successes in Jesus name about 5 hours ago via UberTwitter
         * Retweet

BREAKIN NEWSH:.Its official I have a rapper stalker lmbao.I'm here workin ma backside off n chasin n catchin up with ma paper n makin music about 5 hours ago via UberTwitter

this na Ruggedy complete tweets and ohh i unfollowed him,

WE DO IT FOR THE LOVE

#nowplaying Carry am go-2 shotz

AND HE HAS A SONG CALLED JUMP AND PASSS ON HIS NEW ALBUM WTFFFFFFFFF
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by javalove(m): 6:53pm On Mar 11, 2010
I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY ALL YR LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TODAY IS THE DAY THIS BASTARD CALLED RUG HEAD MAN WILL DELETE ME FROM HIS ENIMIES FRIENDS LIST!!!!!!!

I AM GOING TO YAB HIS LIFE OUT NOW!!!!

I WUD BE BACK!!!

#JAVALOVE. . .UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. . .!
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by aldon: 7:17pm On Mar 11, 2010
Eeeya!!!! Make una take am easy because una fit kill unaself ova dat ruggedman's status o.gawd!!! mode9 has so much stans on NL nd his album still flops in sales.Hw sad? dat means your luv 4 rugged wont do him any gud nd pls do yourselves a favor by kiping ya venomous posts 2 urselves.
@tosinaded@~ nice one bro, no mind dem jare.i actually laughd my yannsh out at d comments dissin BIG BABY on dat update 2day lol.am out gringringrin
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by tosinaded(m): 7:22pm On Mar 11, 2010
it appears to me that modenine only has fans on nairaland!!!

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by javalove(m): 7:33pm On Mar 11, 2010
aldon:

Eeeya!!!! Make una take am easy because una  fit kill unaself ova dat ruggedman's status o.gawd!!! mode9 has so much stans on NL nd his album still flops in sales.Hw sad? dat means your luv 4 rugged wont do him any gud nd pls do yourselves a favor by kiping ya venomous posts 2 urselves.
@tosinaded@~ nice one bro, no mind dem jare.i actually laughd my yannsh out at d comments dissin BIG BABY on dat update 2day lol.am out gringringrin

wetin dey do dis one. . .na so real rappers dey talk. . if u dont know now berra know that he has only created awareness for modenine's new album. .

and who told u the album flopped? i see u are as blind as girlfriend rug head. . .

why i even dey reply u sef, i don forget say u be fool right from time. . even your first post on NL no make sense. .

tosinaded@:

it appears to me that modenine only has fans on nairaland!!!

i'm sure u r joking. . u be graduate oooo so pls reason like one

Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by coolguyz(m): 7:36pm On Mar 11, 2010
this quote got me laffing. . . . fb punchlines? well, a female fan pasted this on RM's wall - ''ur (RM) mode is 9 tyms tighter than his (M9)''  grin grin grin

i dig ruggedman sha!
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by javalove(m): 7:47pm On Mar 11, 2010
coolguyz:

this quote got me laffing. . . . fb punchlines? well, a female fan pasted this on RM's wall - ''your (RM) mode is 9 tyms tighter than his (M9)''  grin grin grin

i dig ruggedman sha!

she is a naughty woman. .

Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by coolguyz(m): 7:59pm On Mar 11, 2010
javalove:

she is a naughty woman. .

That aint nice to say about sm1 u knw not angry, she's entitled to her opinion and just freestyling grin in defence of her fav artiste just as yu do here on NL too. . . .
Re: Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who by aldon: 8:03pm On Mar 11, 2010
@coolguyz~yes o! Dat chic really thrilled me nd d guy dat said'hw come modey's deathblow doesnt kill.rugged even blasted mode9 dat he is almost 40yrs of age nd has nuffin 2 show 4 it.hwi-hwi- grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bill Gates Offers Young Thug $9,000,000 Cash To Stop Making Music / ••RAP SECTION AWARDS 2015•• / Battle Rap Nigeria 2021 Battle Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.