Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

So What Are We Guys Really Benefiting From A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So What Are We Guys Really Benefiting From A Relationship? (3172 Views)

Do Women Feel Early Morning Konji Too Like We Guys Do Feel Early Morning Boner? / Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? / 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

So What Are We Guys Really Benefiting From A Relationship? by IBBG(m): 11:56pm On Oct 13, 2017
You see a girl you like, you get closer and ask her out, before you realize, she starts putting all her expenses and bills on you, all of a sudden you start footing unecessary bills that even if your siblings were to ask you for such frivlous favours you'll be mad at them for unecessarily disturbing your peace. What annoys me most is that it now feels like her right to demand it such that when it is not provided she starts behaving funny towards you. The entitlement mentality of our girls this days is nauseating, and what is even more sickening is the fact that it is now becoming a norm. What happened to being in a relationship simply because you love this person and you feel fulfilled being with this person irrespective of whether this person spends on you or not. So what are we guys really benefiting from a realtionship. Don't even mention sex, because at the end of day she also enjoys it and will want you do it to her satisfaction. Now i understand why some nairalanders are team foreign girls. Simply because i asked you out doesn't mean i've employed you to now start paying you monthly salary. I should spend in relationship simply because i feel like and not because i am compelled to. Nothing trips me more than a lady who is independent and capable of taking care of herself. She is in a relationship simply because she feels fulfilled in it and not because of greed and gluttony

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: So What Are We Guys Really Benefiting From A Relationship? by phintohlar(f): 12:29am On Oct 14, 2017
Girls this girls that, wetin sef. Why fathered a child when you can't provide for his/her needs? But that una hand dey very fast to tap current abi..

3 Likes

Re: So What Are We Guys Really Benefiting From A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:39am On Oct 14, 2017
Tow tow
Re: So What Are We Guys Really Benefiting From A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:11am On Oct 14, 2017
sing after me, tooowwwww toooowwwww grin

2 Likes

Re: So What Are We Guys Really Benefiting From A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:12am On Oct 14, 2017
Some questions are better not asked
Re: So What Are We Guys Really Benefiting From A Relationship? by amokeme(f): 2:04am On Oct 14, 2017
Seems writing about girls liking money is the new style to be famous on NL.
This life is simple, if you are with someone you are not benefiting anything from, kindly leave! Nobody is holding a gun to anybody's head...

11 Likes

Re: So What Are We Guys Really Benefiting From A Relationship? by laliga01: 6:52am On Oct 14, 2017
amokeme:
Seems writing about girls liking money is the new style to be famous on NL.
This life is simple, if you are with someone you are not benefiting anything from, kindly leave! Nobody is holding a gun to anybody's head...
Most relationship these days are parasitic in nature.

8 Likes

Re: So What Are We Guys Really Benefiting From A Relationship? by crunchyDope(m): 8:56am On Oct 14, 2017
# the companionship
# the support
# the face (yeah i love looking at the pretty face)
# the argument grin
# huh .......
Re: So What Are We Guys Really Benefiting From A Relationship? by TosinDru: 9:02am On Oct 14, 2017
phintohlar:
Girls this girls that, wetin sef. Why fathered a child when you can't provide for his/her needs? But that una hand dey very fast to tap current abi..
Father a child?? How do they even relate?

2 Likes

Re: So What Are We Guys Really Benefiting From A Relationship? by pocohantas(f): 9:05am On Oct 14, 2017
I rarely hear gays complain. I think that's an angle, guys and girls who have been very unsuccessful with heterosexual relationships, should explore grin grin

3 Likes

Re: So What Are We Guys Really Benefiting From A Relationship? by phintohlar(f): 11:31am On Oct 14, 2017
TosinDru:

Father a child?? How do they even relate?
don't father a child if you don't have what it takes to be a father, in other words.. Don't woo a girl if you don't have what it takes to be a boylover.. Lobatan
Re: So What Are We Guys Really Benefiting From A Relationship? by Akinbahm(m): 12:39pm On Oct 14, 2017
Good guys benefits chances of getting Heart attack while bad guys benefits HOLES...
Re: So What Are We Guys Really Benefiting From A Relationship? by kay29000(m): 12:41pm On Oct 14, 2017
I guess we benefit sex. I don't complain about girls being too materialistic again...as long as she gives me what I want, when I want it, I am cool. But when I eventually breakup with her, she shouldn't complain about me using her, because it really was a business contract.

4 Likes

Re: So What Are We Guys Really Benefiting From A Relationship? by ReinaFarine: 1:12pm On Oct 14, 2017
Just gonna say this... There's a difference between dating a girl and having a good woman...
When you're dating a little 'pepper Dem gal', then you have the whole... I paid her this... I bought her that.. I took her here... And all... But when you have a real woman, you see everything you do together as an investment... You don't just buy her 'candy' and 'Christmas clothes' and think that entitles you to her coochie... You invest in her future... I expect my woman to be independent.. Have a means of supporting my little earnings and all those ish our 'men's say.. Question is... What steps are you taking to develop her... To make her grow from the little girl that needs you to buy her #200 airtime to a woman that can support your family of four when things are tight for you...
I ain't saying stingyasshoes don't exist... All I'm saying is don't spend invest...
And a real woman... Not a cumluving sexpert will want a man that is there for his family... It shows his responsible and the kind of man he will be when y'all get married....
By investing I mean...
Tell her about job opportunities relating to her field... Do a little research for her...
Tell her about skills of hers she can develop and market... Like writing, baking, hair dressing, etc.
Talk to her about courses she's having difficulties in and think of solutions...

Okay...
Tori time over..
If you invest in your gal... You'll get a woman...
You'll get someone you can talk to... Women are empathetic and fixers.. So she might help you see things from a different perspective...
Women are loyal...
You will have someone that always have your back...
You get to laugh....
You get good food
And ofcourse, you get the coochie..

New to NL
Forgive me if I break some rules...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: So What Are We Guys Really Benefiting From A Relationship? by muller101(m): 1:44pm On Oct 14, 2017
Leave girls alone. They are destiny killers

2 Likes

Re: So What Are We Guys Really Benefiting From A Relationship? by Learnstuffs: 2:59pm On Oct 14, 2017
Leave slay queens and date real ladies

1 Like

Re: So What Are We Guys Really Benefiting From A Relationship? by TosinDru: 5:29pm On Oct 14, 2017
phintohlar:
don't father a child if you don't have what it takes to be a father, in other words.. Don't woo a girl if you don't have what it takes to be a boylover.. Lobatan
SMH. Y'all are pretenders, some will come and say money isn't what you're after.

1 Like

Re: So What Are We Guys Really Benefiting From A Relationship? by phintohlar(f): 5:36pm On Oct 14, 2017
TosinDru:

SMH. Y'all are pretenders, some will come and say money isn't what you're after.
just like some of you will come here & tell me sex isn't what you're after

1 Like

Re: So What Are We Guys Really Benefiting From A Relationship? by Frankenstein: 5:37pm On Oct 14, 2017
It's the economy. Women from countries where the standard of living is high are hardly parasitic.

1 Like

Re: So What Are We Guys Really Benefiting From A Relationship? by Adaumunocha(f): 5:42pm On Oct 14, 2017
muller101:
Leave girls alone. They are destiny killers
So you dating guys now?

1 Like

Re: So What Are We Guys Really Benefiting From A Relationship? by Blackhawk01: 5:51pm On Oct 14, 2017
Nothing stops you from dating a guy. Life izz veli simpu cool
Re: So What Are We Guys Really Benefiting From A Relationship? by TosinDru: 6:02pm On Oct 14, 2017
phintohlar:
just like some of you will come here & tell me sex isn't what you're after
Sex is beneficial to both of us, but lavishing my cash, it is to your advantage only.

Tell me you're not after sex too

1 Like

Re: So What Are We Guys Really Benefiting From A Relationship? by phintohlar(f): 6:05pm On Oct 14, 2017
TosinDru:

Sex is beneficial to both of us, but lavishing my cash, it is to your advantage only.

Tell me you're not after sex too
why will i be after sex, who sex epp
Re: So What Are We Guys Really Benefiting From A Relationship? by muller101(m): 6:22pm On Oct 14, 2017
Adaumunocha:
So you dating guys now?
grin I am not madam. I choose to be alone o . Ladies una Sabi derail guy's destiny. grin mine is hit and run grin

1 Like

Re: So What Are We Guys Really Benefiting From A Relationship? by Jimi23(m): 6:51pm On Oct 14, 2017
IBBG:
You see a girl you like, you get closer and ask her out, before you realize, she starts putting all her expenses and bills on you, all of a sudden you start footing unecessary bills that even if your siblings were to ask you for such frivlous favours you'll be mad at them for unecessarily disturbing your peace. What annoys me most is that it now feels like her right to demand it such that when it is not provided she starts behaving funny towards you. The entitlement mentality of our girls this days is nauseating, and what is even more sickening is the fact that it is now becoming a norm. What happened to being in a relationship simply because you love this person and you feel fulfilled being with this person irrespective of whether this person spends on you or not. So what are we guys really benefiting from a realtionship. Don't even mention sex, because at the end of day she also enjoys it and will want you do it to her satisfaction. Now i understand why some nairalanders are team foreign girls. Simply because i asked you out doesn't mean i've employed you to now start paying you monthly salary. I should spend in relationship simply because i feel like and because i compelled to. Nothing trips me more than a lady who is independent and capable of taking care of herself. She is in a relationship simply because she feels fulfilled in it and not because of greed and gluttony

Then be ready to be fvcking yourself bro. Who said foreign ladies don't like money? You are in your own on this.
Re: So What Are We Guys Really Benefiting From A Relationship? by TosinDru: 10:36pm On Oct 14, 2017
phintohlar:
Haha, you probably haven't had a good one

1 Like

Re: So What Are We Guys Really Benefiting From A Relationship? by justphillips(m): 12:44am On Oct 15, 2017
phintohlar:

Please who fathered the father that fathered You?

2 Likes

Re: So What Are We Guys Really Benefiting From A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:18am On Oct 15, 2017
shabi she dey on her own you waka come meet her

abeg make we here word jare.
Re: So What Are We Guys Really Benefiting From A Relationship? by laliga01: 3:18am On Oct 15, 2017
phintohlar:

Lolx....liers will go to hell, so my Bible says.

1 Like

Re: So What Are We Guys Really Benefiting From A Relationship? by laliga01: 3:19am On Oct 15, 2017
oloyolo:
shabi she dey on her own you waka come meet her

abeg make we here word jare.

Lolx...man cannot waka go meet a girl again in peace, issorite.
Re: So What Are We Guys Really Benefiting From A Relationship? by Nobody: 6:17am On Oct 15, 2017
laliga01:

Lolx...man cannot waka go meet a girl again in peace, issorite.

ma guy if u no wan spend, dey on your own. any one come find you come, you go know say na she find trouble.
Re: So What Are We Guys Really Benefiting From A Relationship? by bezimo(m): 7:01am On Oct 15, 2017
Most 9ja girls have a poverty mentality...so they think their bf should foot their bills and feel strangely entitled to his money, many of them are liabilities who bring nothing tangible to the relationship. What a shame ..Unlike typical foreign or white girls who are genuine and have their own money and can do things for themselves and dont need their bf to meet their needs.
#Team foreign girls#

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Good Sex Or Good Food,which One Will U Prefer? Honest Opinions. / Other Side Of Girls Cleavages On Social Media (Fake Posture Aint Real ) / Dear Guys: On The Issue Of Hygiene.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.