Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

What Are The Most Disrespectful Questions You Have Been Asked About Africa? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are The Most Disrespectful Questions You Have Been Asked About Africa? (1385 Views)

3 Questions You Should NEVER Ask People / Three Questions You Should Never Ask On GOOGLE / It Is Disrespectful To Compare Rema To Wizkid — Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Most Disrespectful Questions You Have Been Asked About Africa? by onila(f): 12:17am On Oct 14, 2017
one girl from the Bahamas asked me do I like it there? when I said i am from Nigeria

my friend's parents also from the Bahamas asked is it a big sacrifice to be an international African student
Re: What Are The Most Disrespectful Questions You Have Been Asked About Africa? by iwakacome: 12:32am On Oct 14, 2017
How are you?
Re: What Are The Most Disrespectful Questions You Have Been Asked About Africa? by Nobody: 12:34am On Oct 14, 2017

1 Like

Re: What Are The Most Disrespectful Questions You Have Been Asked About Africa? by phintohlar(f): 12:38am On Oct 14, 2017
NoFavors:

alright daddy
Re: What Are The Most Disrespectful Questions You Have Been Asked About Africa? by Nobody: 12:40am On Oct 14, 2017
phintohlar:
alright daddy
who is this?
Re: What Are The Most Disrespectful Questions You Have Been Asked About Africa? by phintohlar(f): 12:42am On Oct 14, 2017
NoFavors:
who is this?
wura
Re: What Are The Most Disrespectful Questions You Have Been Asked About Africa? by Rocktation(f): 2:15am On Jun 01, 2018
Was asked if Africans stay on trees..which is laughable. I mean these are people who own tree houses!

1 Like

Re: What Are The Most Disrespectful Questions You Have Been Asked About Africa? by Encoreunltd(m): 6:03pm On Dec 21, 2019
Rocktation:
Was asked if Africans stay on trees..which is laughable. I mean these are people who own tree houses!

��

(1) (Reply)

End Time Building!! / Latest!!! How To Get N30,000 FREE!!! From Palmpay Awoof Moni Giveaway / Why Post A Profile Picture And Remove It As Soon As You Get Noticed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.