Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Advice Needed On Buying Vps For A Project - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Advice Needed On Buying Vps For A Project (1753 Views)

Get A Powerful VPS For All Your Business Needs (FOREX, File Uploads, Bots, Etc) / If You Need A 8GB RAM VPS For #3,500 Contact Me / Get A 16 GB RAM VPS For Any Purpose For 3 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed On Buying Vps For A Project by Anthony4578(m): 8:01am On Oct 14, 2017
pls I am developing a project that includes uploads and downloads of music from and to a central database.
the website is built to serve over 100,000 users who will be uploading and about 500,000 users who will be downloading and streaming in the 1st year.. pls I would need your advice on the vps I should buy and Pls I prefer annual payment but if theres a good monthly plan I should go for.. Pls help out. thanks
Re: Advice Needed On Buying Vps For A Project by mcqwerty(m): 4:12pm On Oct 14, 2017
Google it.
Re: Advice Needed On Buying Vps For A Project by Bincon: 5:33am On Oct 18, 2017
Anthony4578:
pls I am developing a project that includes uploads and downloads of music from and to a central database.
the website is built to serve over 100,000 users who will be uploading and about 500,000 users who will be downloading and streaming in the 1st year.. pls I would need your advice on the vps I should buy and Pls I prefer annual payment but if theres a good monthly plan I should go for.. Pls help out. thanks

Hello. Kindly go for MifiHost. All my clients websites and mine are currently hosted on their VPS platform. They are reliable and have the cheapest prices with quality service. This is not a Nigerian hosting coy. So expect the best. Check www.mifihost.com

(1) (Reply)

Get 10 Posts On Your Blog Daily At Just 10k Per Month / List Of Nairaland Escrow / Best Nigerian Website Of 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.