Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,630 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children (28660 Views)

BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake / Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) / Emeka Ike Kisses Hajia Buari, Nadia Buari's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by Lloydfolarin: 10:40am On Oct 14, 2017
ekems2017:
This man should go pick up the pieces of his life and move forward. You never treated her well. Because she is not begging to eat as you thought now it has done on you that she can live without you.
Never lay your hands on a woman men would not hear.
Since she left you, you can't suceed in anything you do. This is what the bible says never maltreat the wife your youth. Now see your life. Go ask her for forgiveness so that she can remove the curse she layed on you. It's not a social media thing.

Shut up you fucking leeche.

How dare you say such rubbish to a man you have never lived with

Go Bleep yourself dumbass

There are so many evil women out there who subject their husbands to all sort of abuses

And to say his career came to halt when she left him is as good as saying Buhari was your father.

His career plummeted to the lowest when he married her

Fact up there

I don't know why men get married in the first place cos they don't get anything in return than one pussy with too much mileage on it.

You Nigerian girls are fucking useless with nothing to contribute to marriage than being parasitic in it

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by ekems2017(f): 10:42am On Oct 14, 2017
Birds of the same feather. Truth is always bitter.

Lloydfolarin:

There are so many evil women out there who subject their husbands to all sort of abuses

And to say his career came to halt when she left him is as good as saying Buhari was your father.

Fact up there

I don't know why men get married in the first place cos they don't get anything in return than one pussy with too much mileage on it.

You Nigerian girls are fucking useless with nothing to contribute to marriage than being parasitic in it

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 14, 2017
You built a house for her in the village, you paid her tuition fees an so what, does that mean she must be your slave?

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by ajokebelle(f): 10:50am On Oct 14, 2017
sluk:

Awwww fine girl, my spec

Thank you
Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by Funkybabee(f): 10:51am On Oct 14, 2017
Eayah!!!

.una should check my signature

Promo is currently going for lagos-JFK-Dubia
Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 14, 2017
delishpot:

Like your secondhand moms own too ba? I am sure in all honesty if your mom should open her boobs for us to see, they would need help to repack them to position...........

Ouch, did that hurt? That is exactly how her kids would feel when they read that your silly comment.

Now run along and put yourself in other people's shoes before you type rubbish and tarnish their character because you are on social media.
I have a mum but you were pick up from a shrine, u dont even know your mother,,,,incase you don't know your 67 years old mum is a commercial sex hawker in Senegal,,,, I Did it with her the last time I visited Senegal so sweet ,she was asking for more,,, omo asawo
Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by Shinery0123(m): 11:01am On Oct 14, 2017
I swear this guy and Tonto Decay are just d same. They rant all day.
Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by dealslip(f): 11:02am On Oct 14, 2017
FreeTraining:

I have a mum but you were pick up from a shrine, u dont even know your mother,,,,incase you don't know your 67 years old mum is a commercial sex hawker in Senegal,,,, I Did it with her the last time I visited Senegal so sweet ,she was asking for more,,, omo asawo
Do unto others as you want them to do unto you. When you were reminded that your mum is also a woman who is married and not a fresh young new tear rubber, you resorted to insult upon insult. If Emeka's children read this don't you think they will be hurt too just like you sound now.
Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by Originalsly: 11:02am On Oct 14, 2017
This guy doesn't realize he is ruining his own name....and whatever reputation he had. From all he said here...I don't see his ex as being ungrateful...that's the message he is sending.... but I see her as being finally free from bondage. Did she ever love him?... or was she with him because of what he had done for her and her family?....family "pushed" her into marriage to repay Emeka for taking them out of poverty? From secondary school. ...he paid her fees etc...used his stardom and wealth at the time.... did she have a choice? She now has a choice and has freed herself and moved on. He will suffer even more for keeping the kids away from the mother.Life has a way.... his cup of bitters runneth over.

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by Teespice(f): 11:02am On Oct 14, 2017
I love the crime and investigation channel. it does not mean I watch it in order to perfect how to commit crime.

instead of complaining about a supposed decree nisi for the dissolution of your marriage,why not file an appeal.

real wa shaaa.
Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by Kereokwu(f): 11:05am On Oct 14, 2017
[sub][Another Emeka Ike spotted ladies take note]
Lloydfolarin:

Fact up there

Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by freshvine(f): 11:09am On Oct 14, 2017
Only a marine agent will abandon 4 healthy kids and ran away to another man. Emeka ike is only being emotional because children are involved and this breaks him down each time the children talk about their mother not being there. i totally understand his predicament.

that woman is an evil person, heartless and demonic.
Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 14, 2017
dealslip:

Do unto others as you want them to do unto you. When you were reminded that your mum is also a woman who is married and not a fresh young new tear rubber, you resorted to insult upon insult. If Emeka's children read this don't you think they will be hurt too just like you sound now.
women of this days don't tolerate at all,,a little thing they are out of the marriage, if care is not taking, time shall come when women will no longer stay under any man again, they forgot that marriage is a business u have to nurture it,,,some time u make profit so time u loose,u just have to keep moving until the business stabilizes,, what has emeka done to her that will make her abandon her own kids not even to go with any of kids, too bad, that woman is a devil,,,let get remarry what is she waiting for?
Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 14, 2017
dealslip:

let her get married if it is that easy what is she waiting for?
Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 14, 2017
Lloydfolarin:

Fact up there

U are a real man,,,real men are few,, fools are many

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by Lloydfolarin: 11:44am On Oct 14, 2017
FreeTraining:

U are a real man,,,real men are few,, fools are many

Bro, there is no point entertaining these hoes

I am too fly to accept that shit

You behave like a parasite as a lady, trust me, i am dumping your ass straight up

They can only mess with sissy men without balls

If you are a leeche, i ll Bleep you and dump your ass before you blink

Go and get a job, and treat me like a 1st class king. And i can respond by treating you like a Queen, anything short of this principle is as good as drowning in the middle of ocean.

Men needs to grow up and stop chasing after all these watery pussy with too much mileages

There are thousands of these ladies out, don't ever allow a bitch to hold your happiness down.

Rule number 1 in 2017, as a man, don't ever trust andfall in love with slay queens/hidden hoes. Men who are in love don't have their brain to process things the way it should be processed hence women exploitation.

Protect your happiness by keeping your life, investments, money and sanity. You can only achieve all these by avoiding these poverty-laden hoes in marriage.

Nigeria girls don't bring anything to the table except mileaged pussies.

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by dealslip(f): 11:49am On Oct 14, 2017
FreeTraining:
women of this days don't tolerate at all,,a little thing they are out of the marriage, if care is not taking, time shall come when women will no longer stay under any man again, they forgot that marriage is a business u have to nurture it,,,some time u make profit so time u loose,u just have to keep moving until the business stabilizes,, what has emeka done to her that will make her abandon her own kids not even to go with any of kids, too bad, that woman is a devil,,,let get remarry what is she waiting for?
The bone of contention isn't whether she intends to remarry but that you used shaming words on her. You have not seen her naked before but you used derogatory words on her. Don't forget this woman has refused to say any negative words against Emeka's despite all Emeka's says about her. Marriage is not about business, if you are been beaten everyday by your spouse you need to leave that marriage somethings should not be endured. It is a threat to life. Emeka's locked her out don't forget not that she abandoned them.
Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by eyinjuege: 11:57am On Oct 14, 2017
maclatunji:
Na by force to remain married to the woman?

A man who's been with an evil woman should be happy she's out of his life finally, and would be too grateful for that, to even ever mention her again.
He's consistently and persistently called out his wife on social media. That means the marriage was sweet for him, and she was good to him, he didn't want it to end.
She on the other hand has just told him to carry his wahala and go, she's too happy that it ended, and has never mentioned him once.
It just shows you who was really unhappy in the marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by Toks2008(m): 12:04pm On Oct 14, 2017
ekems2017:
This man should go pick up the pieces of his life and move forward. You never treated her well. Because she is not begging to eat as you thought now it has done on you that she can live without you.
Never lay your hands on a woman men would not hear.
Since she left you, you can't suceed in anything you do. This is what the bible says never maltreat the wife your youth. Now see your life. Go ask her for forgiveness so that she can remove the curse she layed on you. It's not a social media thing.

Another kangaroo judgement....as if she dey stay with them.
Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by fxjohn2: 12:04pm On Oct 14, 2017
Haaha! This man don miss that im wife no be small. Who is that im wife sef make she try come back

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by Toks2008(m): 12:06pm On Oct 14, 2017
Joephat:
Emeka Ike, na only you don marry come divorce?

my uncle has married five different wives and he is now single.

he married the first one n divorced her, nobody heard abt it.

he married second one n did the same thing. Instagram no hear em.

until this fifth one. no one hear em and he is planning to marry the sixth one which he will still divorce.

if you no get any movie role to play agn. go farm or start printing recharge cards

He obviously loves her and I really feel for him.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by Joephat(m): 12:06pm On Oct 14, 2017
FreeTraining:

I love u dear,,,, many women to marry why is emeka crying over a second hand woman that her breast has already fallen apart

Bro. fear God na, no be emeka fall em?
Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by no1madman(m): 12:10pm On Oct 14, 2017
Hmmm!

Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by no1madman(m): 12:12pm On Oct 14, 2017
Ohhhhh!

Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by mercylicious234: 12:23pm On Oct 14, 2017
freshvine:
Only a marine agent will abandon 4 healthy kids and ran away to another man. Emeka ike is only being emotional because children are involved and this breaks him down each time the children talk about their mother not being there. i totally understand his predicament.

that woman is an evil person, heartless and demonic.

Don't blame the woman. If Emeka killed her , she will die and the children will still continue their lives. Children should not be the reason to die in abusive marriage. Leave when you are still alive. When your kids grow, they will learn the truth and still come for the mother.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by delishpot: 12:26pm On Oct 14, 2017
FreeTraining:

Thank you. Please go back to senegal and do her again. She needs the money to buy me new shoes grin grin We need more young clients like you who do not discriminate when it is you benefiting from the old saggy boobs (but quick to ask others to walk away)..... Hypocrite much? See as รจ pain am grin grin So you can defend your mom but are quick to insult someone elses own. Go and help your MoMA pack her sagging boobs and leave the boobs of other women alone. Bush fowl. Go back to senegal and bang my mom biko. We need the money. BTW, I already know grin
Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 14, 2017
Dear Emeka,

You are not the only one that train his wife from Secondary to Masters Degree. Lots of men do it and they do not even bother talking about it, after all, you did it out of your insecurity. If you were man enough, you would have approached an already trained Masters degree holder. But your insecurity made you pick up a beautiful angel whose only reason for accepting you, was your coins and your empathic mind pattern.

Empaths, almost always end up with Narcissistic partners. It is not about you and her, it is about how the universe is programmed. You can only attract Souls on the frequencies you resonate with.

The resonance frequency, is the single most important paradigm anyone should watch out for, in advancing their physical realities and ofcourse, their relationships.

As long as Emeka does not let go of the past, and surrender his mind to the Cosmic Consciousness, happiness will remain elusive and he will keep acting stupid all over the cyber universe.

We don do pass that one even for girlfriends, which one be this one where person go dey reveal another person's poor background just to prove a point. Totally childish and uncool.

The woman sef, her fantasy is remarkable, she was just there for what she gets. That is the character of narcissists. The Jezebels of religions.

4 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 14, 2017
I like Emeka Ike a lot and I feel he's a misunderstood man who feels cheated and hard done by, by the people supposed to show him more love.
However, this is becoming too toxic and I will advise this man to let the past be and move on. Emeka is acting as if he's secretly obsessed with his ex wife and doesn't want to let go at all.
Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by Blonchilli(m): 12:36pm On Oct 14, 2017
I don't need a soothsayer to tell me Emeka Ike was the aggressive one in the marriage. Leave the woman alone. The marriage is no more but you can't shut up. This is their trait. They always feel they own you and you owe them for giving you a "better life". The woman is not even answering him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote / A Picture Of 2face Idibia & Pero Adeniyi's Baby boy / Lady Blasts Olori Wuraola And Freeze Over Gender Equality In Open Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.