Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,918 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children (28650 Views)

BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake / Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) / Emeka Ike Kisses Hajia Buari, Nadia Buari's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 15, 2017
delishpot:

Yawwwnnnn .......pkele . Alika I am a living dead you are a dead dead. All of us have our days numbered including your mom and dad grin they will go and sing hallelujah with my momu soon. She will tell them of all the styles you banged her in Senegal grin I am sure they will be happy to hear. Oya spew more Shii we need to empty that soakaway you have been carrying in your chest. I volunteer myself as your punching bag. grin.
On your mark,
set oooo
Let us go! cool

U
Your num can never be in heaven,,the foolish Harlort is roasting in hell waiting for her son to join her,, u wiĺ soon join her cos that's the place u deserve,,,,your body and soul must see HELL
Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by delishpot: 7:46pm On Oct 15, 2017
FreeTraining:

U
Your num can never be in heaven,,the foolish Harlort is roasting in hell waiting for her son to join her,, u wiĺ soon join her cos that's the place u deserve,,,,your body and soul must see HELL

Hell? If that is where pleases you to send us...Your dad and mom will meet us there too na. No shaking. The legion of bastards and aborted fetuses your dad and mom brought/took out of this world will meet us there too grin . You sef, I for say...we shall see over there but you already in hell here on Earth, read through your comments again and see that you are experiencing your hell here grin to go full throttle on your mom and dad is calling me Sha... I am trying to tame my tongue(in this case fingers)... Son of Lucifer, why you tempting the child of your ashawo client like this? Did my 63 year old mom not service you right the first time in senegal? ABI you are angry that she chose to die before you had your turn the second time? grin
Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 15, 2017
[quote author=delishpot post=61453241]

Hell? If that is where pleases you to send us...Your dad and mom will meet us there too na. No shaking. The legion of bastards and aborted fetuses your dad and mom brought/took out of this world will meet us there too grin . You sef, I for say...we shall see over there but you already in hell here on Earth, read through your comments again and see that you are experiencing your hell here grin to go full throttle on your mom and dad is calling me Sha... I am trying to tame my tongue(in this case fingers)... Son of Lucifer, why you tempting the child of your ashawo client like this? Did my 63 year old mom not service you right the first time in senegal? ABI you are angry that she chose to die before you had your turn the second time? ;she actually did it well,,,she serviced me well just that my mind told me this woman will soon go,, she said she lost her husband to Ebola and her abandoned son is picking pocket in Lagos nigeria,,,,she said her life and that of her son is usless,,,prepare your house for your days to leave is soon,,anything u lay your hand shall not prosper,cos your days are counted
Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by delishpot: 8:19pm On Oct 15, 2017
[quote author=FreeTraining post=61453702][/quote]

Hahaha, for your mind? Me and you who look like they are frustrated? grin grin abegi, I am bored your insults are stale. Your struggling to win the war of words is cute tho. Like a puppy trying to please it's master. Your family never die finish na, I will die after you and your family even into the 50th generation die off. grin. Your poverty is not contagious so I believe I am safe in that aspect.

PS, you must have really enjoyed that 63 year old pussy unlike your mom's own.Did you know that your mom never felt the heads of you and your siblings coming outs her vagina? Yeah you guessed right, she was quite wide down there you guys danced out sideways and she did not feel a thing (She had her fill of D's that mother of yours grin grin your dad is quite unfortunate) Come to think of it, Your dad would have loved my mom's service too. It must be boring using his head to bang your mom before she feels anything down there.
Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 15, 2017
delishpot:

Hahaha, for your mind? Me and you who look like they are frustrated? grin grin abegi, I am bored your insults are stale. Your struggling to win the war of words is cute tho. Like a puppy trying to please it's master. Your family never die finish na, I will die after you and your family even into the 50th generation die off. grin.

PS, you must have really enjoyed that 63 year old pussy unlike your mom's own.Did you know that your mom never felt the heads of you and your siblings coming outs her vagina? Yeah you guessed right, she was quite wide down there you guys danced out sideways and she did not feel a thing (She had her fill of D's that mother of yours grin grin your dad is quite unfortunate) Come to think of it, Your dad would have loved my mom's service too. It must be boring using his head to bang your mom before she feels anything down there.
Have nothing to discuss with a living dead go to market and buy your coffin,,, the days no longer long
Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by delishpot: 8:25pm On Oct 15, 2017
FreeTraining:

Have nothing to discuss with a living dead go to market and buy your coffin,,, the days no longer long

When I finish attending your and your family's funeral into the 50th generation. I must chop una akara. grin grin earth no dey hurry me leave.
Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 15, 2017
delishpot:

When I finish attending your and your family's funeral into the 50th generation. I must chop una akara. grin grin earth no dey hurry me leave.
you are just a shadow your spirit already in HELL
Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by delishpot: 8:44pm On Oct 15, 2017
FreeTraining:
you are just a shadow your spirit already in HELL

Yinmu, Your ancestor s are there waiting to throw a welcome party for your parents and your bastard siblings. The spirits of all the babies your mum used hanger to abort have sentenced you and your whole generation to hell. Opke.... Tell your gay wh@re father and his father what you just typed up there. The slack muscles of her vagina due to free giving speaks against you and your whole family.

How does that insult on your mom and dad feel? grin I know you love insulting mom's, let's play the game of 'drag mothers through the mud" NL version. grin you must agree we are 1-1 na draw cool
Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by DrMuzungu(m): 8:47pm On Oct 15, 2017
FreeTraining:
from this day u are cursed, ups and down shall be your new name, what ever u torch your hand shall not prosper,,evil and bad news shall follow u all the days of your life and you shall dwell in the house of pain forever and ever. AMEN

So, a little gaay prostitute speaks again?!
Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 15, 2017
delishpot:

Yinmu, Your ancestor s are there waiting to throw a welcome party for your parents and your bastard siblings. The spirits of all the babies your mum used hanger to abort have sentenced you and your whole generation to hell. Opke.... Tell your gay wh@re father and his father what you just typed up there. The slack muscles of her vagina due to free giving speaks against you and your whole family.

How does that insult on your mom and dad feel? grin I know you love insulting mom's, let's play the game of 'drag mothers through the mud" NL version. grin you must agree we are 1-1 na draw cool
condemn soul/ souls
Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by delishpot: 8:51pm On Oct 15, 2017
DrMuzungu:

So, a little gaay prostitute speaks again?!

Leave the battle for me and him grin grin we dey compete your mama style.
Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by delishpot: 8:52pm On Oct 15, 2017
FreeTraining:
condemn soul/ souls

Yinmu!!! Go and ask your mother's pussy to sin no more. Help her roll those boobs back into their container. Let her rest this night.

See alika defending his mom while draging other people's own like he has rabbies
Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by sluk(m): 7:03pm On Oct 17, 2017
ajokebelle:

Thank you

May we exchange contacts please.
Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 20, 2017
delishpot:

Yinmu!!! Go and ask your mother's pussy to sin no more. Help her roll those boobs back into their container. Let her rest this night.

See alika defending his mom while draging other people's own like he has rabbies

babe chop kiss kiss the mumu met his match grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Victor Osuagwu And Family(pictures) / 2baba And Annie Idibia With Dele Momodu At Kotoka Airport Accra, Ghana / Seun Kuti Tears The Punch Newspaper, Calls Them 'Dummy' (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.